Othership Logo

Suggested alternatives

skedda-bookings
clearooms
robin-powered

Really easy to book workspaces. Some cool spaces available especially in East London, I went to some really nice hotel lobbies to work, loved Hart Shoreditch the best.
Slick UX...easy to use, great venues available for selection. Impressive, active and collaborative community.
The combo of a brilliant user experience, fantastic venues for remote working and a highly active community is unbeatable.
There are also some UX points on the website that confused me at times.
Limited options for my location and as I do not travel so haven't been able to use it in other locations.
However those were new venues at that time and that issue no longer occurs.

A terrific resource

I've met some great contacts and am hoping to work together with some Othershippers on a voluntary project very soon

Pros

An incredibly diverse and dynamic community at my fingertips

Cons

I don't really have anything to add here.

Thank you so much for the lovely review. We look forward to working together more, Ben

TR

Theo R.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Othership has changed the way that I cowork and I look forward to each event.

Pros

The workspace software is very user-friendly and allows me to find local coworking venues while travelling between meetings in town. I used to use Google, meetup, LinkedIn and Facebook to find venues but this has been a game-changer! The cowork & brunch is now a fixed date in my calendar every month and is a great way to meet other coworkers locally, the othership team have built a network of supportive and inspiring freelancers. After running my own coworking events before covid I know how challenging this can be!

Cons

The website is feature packed but I will need to spend some time to work out which parts are relevant for me... looking forward to the new workplace scheduler so I can see who will be at coworking spaces before I arrive.

ng

nikki g.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Not enough spaces

what I have used has been good

Pros

the focus on community and connection with others

Cons

Hi Nikki, Thank you so much for the review. Please do feel free to let the team know where you are and we can look for some locations near you. ' All the best, Ben

EC

Emma C.

Used monthly for 2+ years

Best desk booking software I've used!

Othership has provided me with a community to tap into for support, work opportunities as a freelancer and a space to connect with likeminded people in lovely workspaces - give it a try!

Pros

Othership is so easy to use and I have full flexibility. No previous day booking cut-off times or credits to worry about. And as a premium member I also get a free coffee in some spaces - win! Though the best thing for me has to be the community they've built - I very much dip in and out of the community depending on where my work takes me, but there's always a warm welcome from [sensitive content hidden] and the team! There's always a good selection of spaces wherever I am in London and they've now got spaces in a number of cities around the world too for those making the most of remote working!

Cons

Nothing! It's a great affordable system for everyone from freelancers / solopreneurs to larger businesses.

Hi Emma, Thanks for the amazing review. We know you have tried a few systems and we always appreciate the product feedback you give us as we can keep making new magical and seamless moments. All the best, Ben

KF

Kevin F.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Othership, from virtual to Real life in one app!

Its a great community and the founders do a really good job curating it. Add in the ability to plan your desk, location and facilities in advance and its great for small distributed companies.

Pros

I like the ability to be able to plan where i am going to be and to know with certainty you have a desk/room when you want it.

Cons

No real downsides I can find, room availability outside major conurbations is not so great but thats probably because there arent facilities there.

Hi Kevin, Thanks so much for the lovely review. I think you will like the new workplace scheduler alot too. You sill see where is busy near you you even if we don't have an official space there to work from. This should really help find others and spaces when not in the more major cities. All the best, speak soon, Ben

SK

Stacey K.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Love the Othership!

Pros

Othership is incredibly simple to use, its also very cost effective and I find it much more affordable than other sites out there. I also really like that there is a slcak group for members so you can not only network and grow your business using the software, but also build your contacts and learn fro others in a similar situation to yourself.

Cons

There isn't anything. It really is great.

Thank you for the lovely review Stacey, we can't wait to show you what's next and keep delighting you and the team.

TC

Tony C.

Design, self-employed

Amazing community for remote working professionals

Found amazing friends and experiences through this platform, wouldn't have been possible without it!

Pros

The ability to checkin/ login to co-working spaces and see if other colleagues will be working in the same area, gives a sense of community and belonging to "the other way of working ".Not to mention the incredible Slack Channel which adds to the sense of community and people can ask for help or provide help and the like, a great asset supporting other start-ups and Founders.

Cons

A scheduler which I believe would be helpful to plan in advance your working week. This would help plan your call working week and find people or groups that you could co-working in advance.

MT

Mariquez T.

Management Consulting, self-employed

My favourite find for my business

I love Othership for the community as a solopreneur. You can always ask for help and advice from other professionals. The organisers are friendly and helpful and the system is easy to use. The large and ever increasing list of venues allows for exploring the city whilst "working".

Pros

The team are very friendly, welcoming and helpful. The events allow you to get advise and help from other professionals which would otherwise be hard to find. The online system is very easy to use and your account is set up very quickly.

Cons

I really can't think of any complaints as my only issue wasI certain local venues not cancelling when they were closed the first autumn of covid. However those were new venues at that time and that issue no longer occurs.

Thank you so much for the lovely review Mariquez. We a very proud to have you as a member and customer.

Gp

Guillaume p.

Media Production, 51-200 employees

Satisfying product overall

I go to some places regularly.Some other places still need rating and there can be surprises (for example coffee offer is restricted to only a filter - it happened that I had to raise this to the prod ops team to have it displayed on the page of this space).I tend to avoid places without rating as I am not sure about the quality and don't want to move for a bad experience.

Pros

Very flexible and despite the variance in quality between spaces, there are many offered and it is likely that we'll have one nearby.Nice that there are different levels of memberships. However - I think the most expensive/complete one doesn't necessarily include free accesses to the most serious office spaces and that's deceiving.

Cons

Website is not the fastest - mobile version website doesn't offer a good UX.

Hi Guillaume, Thank you so much for the comprehensive review. The feedback is very helpful and we will see how we can further encourage members to leave reviews of spaces. All the best, Ben

Management Consulting, self-employed

A great resource

Pros

Really enjoy using this software to find new an interesting places to work. Use it often when I travel into London and need somewhere to use as a base. Also really like their Slack community and have met some interesting people through it

Cons

Nothing really that I find frustrating about the software, but i can sometimes feel a bit overwhelmed when looking for spaces

Thank you so much for the lovely review.

LC

Laurence C.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

It is, and continues to be fantastic

Pros

Super easy to use and there is no fuss. You can get up and running and utilise almost instantly.

Cons

It isn't the product per se, but the locality of everyone using it. Its a plus to spread our net wider, but a slight con that its not so localised.

Thank you so much for the review Laurence, as we keep going we will increase coverage and have some new exciting spaces coming.

MO

Marie O.

Defense & Space, 1-10 employees

Good product

Excellent. I would recommend.

Pros

It is easy to use,well supported, has useful integrations and user feedback is taken seriously

Cons

Maybe a slightly faster roll out of new versions

Hi Mary, Thanks for the lovely review, and notes taken on rollout speeds and as we grow the team I promise to get faster. All the best, Ben

MS

Melanie S.

Public Relations and Communications, self-employed

Great idea

Great!

Pros

I love the flexibility of othership, it’s a great product for me

Cons

Sometimes I find it hard to find the workspaces I want as you can’t search by name and only location

Hi Melanie, Thanks so much for the feedback, and as a bit of exciting news you can actually search by workspace name too. Any location on google maps that you can find you can search with us too. Hope that helps, Ben

JC

Julia Carolin Z.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

The best software and community for remote workers that love their flexibility

Pros

Othership makes it very easy to find a cafe or coworking space in any location. For somebody like me, who is constantly changing location, it's perfect.

Cons

It's a bit slow on mobile and sometimes difficult to book on the go.

Hi Jules, Thanks so much for the review. So glad we have been able to help, and now as we hit Europe hopefully we can help even more. See you in a workspace soon. Thanks again, Ben

AP

Alex P.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Thoughtful team building with their customer in mind

Pros

Ease of use when discovering the product and support from the team

Cons

It's hard to find the words that would be justified

Thank you so much Alex for the wonderful review, it is always a delight to cowork with you. All the best, Ben

AM

Alex M.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great tool for remote workers

I have been an Ohtership member for almost 3 years, on and off (because of my own challenges). The team is always friendly and I can't fault them.

Pros

Othership is extremely easy to use, flexible and affordable for anyone who is looking to have a bit of change from WFH or an office. Lovely team and plenty of options for members, it's a life saver!

Cons

Now that they indicate the pet-friendly spaces and have expanded enough to cover pretty much all of the UK, there is nothing to complain about.

Thank you so much Alex for the review, I cant wait to get our next release out to you and everyone. See you soon I hope. Ben

FO

Federica O.

Design, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Most comprehensive booking service in the UK

Flawless experience, fast customer support

Pros

The website is very easy to use, the map is an incredible feature which works very well. The Slack community is also a really amazing perk to get with your membership, it allows small businesses to create connections in a meaningful way.

Cons

I believe that being able to sort spaces by price range would be a great feature

Hi Federica, Thanks so much for the feedback and great idea. I'll let you know what we can do about that. All the best, Ben

OM

Oscar M.

Construction, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Clever product/Service

Pros

Easy to use, plenty of choice available, amazing customer service and great price for what you get.

Cons

I would like to have more information in the map to help the decision making.

Thank you so much for the review Oscar, our next product release will certainly help with your requested update too. Let us know if you want an early demo.

KH

Krishna H.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Easy and cheap booking

Excellent platform, easy to use. I’ve used the options on days where I’ve had other plans and need a place to work close to home or while I’m out. Easy booking process on the site and no issues during any of my check ins

Pros

The locations in Greater London allows me to work remotely but still close to home. Saves me a long commute

Cons

More locations, easier to search function as I have to toggle between paid and free options on my plan

Thank you so much for the amazing review Krishna, we have noted the improvements too and would love to chat and see how you like this to work for you. Do let us know on the chat or Slack. All the best, Ben

RB

Rilwan B.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

'Why isn't everyone signing up already?'

As a freelance and a new startup owner, it was to my advantage not to tie myself to a long office rent. Othership provides all the tools from the office space to the slack group (which helps with resources) for a small business to grow.

Pros

The pricing is the first attraction for me. The ease to find affordable office spaces as well as the hybrid functionality at a reasonable pricing is great.

Cons

There isn't anything at the moment. The only suggestion would be more spaces across the country.

Thank you so much for the review Riclwan, it has been a delight to work with you and we are working hard to add many more locations.

LB

Lukas B.

Hospitality, 51-200 employees

Fantastic Service

Pros

Pros easy to use,cover a lot of locations in the UK, cons none bandyk. Overal - amazing service, great workspaces and customer journey

Cons

Nothing that I could really see so far..

Hi Lukas, Thank you for the lovely review. More locations coming here and abroad, so keep watching this space. All the best, Ben

RG

Ravi G.

Environmental Services, 1-10 employees

Great for meeting friends and clients in different parts of the city

Great

Pros

The value and the great network of people and service perks.

Cons

Mostly that it's clunky to book or change bookings while on the move.

Thank you so much for the review Ravi, I feel a mobile app will make your on the go much better. Coming soon I promise!

JR

John R.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Try the Othership - You won't regret it

Superb. it's our preferred choice for this service by a country mile - a city street or a town centre

Pros

Simple, intuitive, cheap, lots of choice, quality venues to suit different clientele

Cons

not much at all - all good. The system is cost effective and super intuitive to use

Hi John, thank you so much for the review. We would love to show you the next product release we have lined up. Please do let us know if you could spare 30 mins. Many thanks, Ben

KL

Katie L.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Great product to support remote working and collaboration

The team are amazing to work with. The additional events/activities are very informative and it's a great community to be a part of. Being able to find easy access work spaces has been a major support over the last 16 months.

Pros

Really easy to find places based on location and review what features they have and their availability to book.

Cons

Sometimes it can be slow to load the booking forms

Hi Katie, thanks so much for the review. It has been a delight to support you and the team. We are working on speeding up the search and improving the booking experience as we speak and should be better by Monday. All the best, Ben

Thad C.

Design, 1-10 employees

Secret Weapon for Freelancers

Excellent. I check it often and if I need a space to work or host, I go here first.

Pros

I love how helpful the Othership team are, the wide variety of venues and the ease of booking.

Cons

The map feature on the site can be awkward to use. It is too small and hard to navigate

Thanks so much for the feedback Thad, Can't wait to show you the next feedback and look and feel for the map. All the best, Ben