Pandos Reviews

User ratings

4.5

• Likelihood to recommend7.9/10

See full reviews by rating

It was very good to see different people’s analyzed characteristics like who is like what. It was good to get to know people better through this platform.
My main dislikes about this software are features related to file uploads. I found that sometimes the file upload locations were difficult to access or quite slow.
Sometimes finding files was difficult and convoluted.

Pandos users...

listing-logo
BananaDesk-logo

BananaDesk

How would you rate Pandos?

Easy to use, Pandos

Seemless, Easy to use and Fulfilling experience with Pandos.

Pros

Pandos is easy to use, User Interface is quite interactive and navigation is seamless for the users.

Cons

No improvements as such, Pandos met all my requirements.

My Pandos Review

Pros

It was easy to use during my online-schooling where I was not able to communicate with classmates/teammates in person.

Cons

that it only had a desktop version. an app on my phone would have been more helpful.

Not good

Pros

The group setting was cool where it paired us with people whose strengths and weaknesses would match ours.

Cons

Everything else about it was not user friendly or intuitive. The chat feature wasn't great and the notification feature was awful. It kept sending emails even when there were no notifications so I would always miss the real notifications.

We are so sorry that you didn't have a good experience with the app. At Pandos, we value the voice of customers and learn from it. In the recent release, we improved the UI and UX design of the app. Also, we included tutorials to make sure that users can easily navigate through the platform. The chat feature has improved a lot since the last version, and now users can create meeting links inside the chat to meet their teammates. Additionally, notifications issues are fixed, and now users can manage them in the app settings.

Good software with potential to be more useful

Pros

What I liked most was how the software matched students into groups based on a short personality/skills test. It helped have a cohesive team.

Cons

-We often got email notifications for assignments/things that were no longer relevant -Other than the group assigner feature and having to submit assignments on the software, we did not feel a need to use the software otherwise. I even sometimes questioned why we were not just using our own D2L course shell to submit assignments (there didn’t seem to be an inherent advantage of submitting through Pandos)

Really cool features!

Pros

I liked the feature where based on the survey I completed, I was matched with people that I would work well with. I worked really well with the people I was assigned to.

Cons

The rating system to rate my team members was a bit confusing because I would sometimes forget if I rated someone and I wasn't sure how to check if I did it or not.

Great Product

Pros

Pandos made it really easy for me to communicate and collaborate with my group because of the messaging and sharing files options.

Cons

Often times the email notifications for messages or due dates were delayed. So it was difficult to get back to a group member right away if they messaged.

Pandos Review

Overall, I would say that I have had a positive experience using Pandos and I would definitely recommend it to my colleagues and classmates .

Pros

The product is easy to use and has helped me stay organized throughout my academic career. I can communicate with my classmates and provide valuable feedback through this platform. Grades are uploaded directly through this platform and helps me manage my workload.

Cons

Personally, given that each of my courses uses different academic platforms, it can be difficult to navigate each site and stay on track with all my classes.

Pandos Review

Pros

I liked the way teams were set up and the easy communication.

Cons

Troubleshooting was slightly difficult, occasional technical issues.

Pandos For University Group Work

Pros

What I like most about the software is that it effectively sorts people into appropriate groups based on a personality quiz. This enables you to work with others that have similar priorities and work ethics.

Cons

I think the peer assessment part of the software could be improved. When I was assessing my peers, there was no indication for who I had already evaluated, this confused me, and I had to redo the assessment a few times to make sure I assessed everybody.

A Bright Start for Pandos

Pandos is a software that is off to a great start with its simple design and chatting feature. Submitting assignments was a breeze and it's very impressive that this was created by a Ryerson graduate!

Pros

I liked that there were personality quizzes and these results can be used to match individuals with each other to form balanced teams for group projects. I thought this was very neat!

Cons

There wasn't really anything that I didn't like about Pandos. :)

My class used this as their workspace

Pros

I loved Pandos - it was recommended by my Professor, so my class used it for a semester. It's a great tool for large scale teams that have people that don't necessarily get along or don't know each other but still need to get the work done together! It had everything we needed to be able to perform well in the course as a team, a drive space, submission space, people's availability, chatbox... everything, all in one, easy to use!

Cons

I wish it had a feature to set up reminders/issue reminders to people, and sync our calendars.

We are so happy that you enjoyed using Pandos! The good news is in the new version that we just released, we have added functionalities that you mentioned, such as sending automatic reminders for tasks and assessments. The ability to sync your Pandos calendar with Google calendar and create Google meet inside messaging is planned for the next release.

Great organizational product

Overall, I enjoyed using Pandos for the semester it was offered for. It made submitting assignments and staying on top of deadlines much easier.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to communicate with other team members and share files. I also liked the reminder function for upcoming deadlines.

Cons

The messaging feature could be upgraded but overall, it got the job done and functioned well.

Pandos

Pros

Cons

There could be more reminder notifications for due dates and the chat could be improved because it is not good if we have more chat box with the same people in it.

Great platform for students

Pros

This platform was easy to use for our university course. The instructor was able to provide us with all the content and facility discussions through Pandos.

Cons

Sometimes finding files was difficult and convoluted. There needs to be a simpler way for posting files that are clearly and easily accessed.

Pandos for group projects

Pros

I liked how everything was able to be organized neatly without being too confusing. It made communication with peers easy while still getting all the needed information from the professors. I also really liked the personality quiz that was done to help create groups of like-minded people. When students get grouped into projects, the groups are usually made randomly, which impacts the dynamic of the group. With Pandos, I was able to work with a group that was matched very well with my personality.

Cons

Integration with Zoom could have made it easier to communicate with the group off of Pandos directly.

Best team management app

Pros

We used this app to create teams for running projects. This app used out personality test results to match us up. I've never worked in a team this much coherent. The project I've worked on was my favorite project of lifetime thanks to pandas and how it matched us up.

Cons

Actually I loved it. I would definitely love if they add a convenient mobile app chat option as well.

Pandos Software Review

Pros

- The quiz that was used to create the groups was successful and I was able to be paired with like-minded individuals. Moreover, the time schedule was also useful when outlining everyones availability.

Cons

- The one con that i could think of is I wasn't always notified by email even though there were updates on the website.

Pandos Review

Pros

The way that one can rate the amount of effort others put in.

Cons

I didn't like how the software was difficult to navigate.

Good software for university students

Pros

I liked that this software was relatively simple to use. Its features made it possible to collaborate with my peers with ease.

Great for students!

Rate it overall 4/5

Pros

This software made group work very organized and efficient, very practical for the classroom or workplace.

Cons

I found the layout to be a little confusing at first, but eventually got the hang of it

Pandos lab experiments

Me and my teammate’s could connect easily through pandos and do our virtual labs

Pros

Its easy to access and gives opportunity to do virtual labs easily

Cons

Sometines it had errors that we had to refresh to do the lab simulation

Panda review

Overall the website was very easy to use

Pros

It was an easy and simple way to work with group members and rank them based on their productivity

Cons

Nothing it was all very good and easy to use

Student management

10/10

Pros

ease of tracking students with like-minded attributes

Cons

graphics are not so engaging, assignments could not be completed on pandos at the time of usage

It was great for small teams

Pros

It was easy to use! It was a good platform to communicate with my team

Cons

Layout was confusing, took me a while to get used to it

University studies

Pros

Group functions and assignment submission

Cons

Not very integrated in my common software usage for university studies