All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

pCloud

Online storage & digital asset management service

pCloud Reviews

Robust and Affordable Alternative to Dropbox

My overall experience with pCloud has been extremely positive! It has saved my business a lot of money while offering a superior cloud-storage solution.

Pros

pCloud is an easy-to-use, very affordable, and secure way to store my files in the cloud without having to pay through the nose like with some other services, such as Dropbox.

Cons

pCloud is a great service, but its customer support could use some improvement.

Great for remote teams

So far, so good. We plan to keep using it as long as there aren't too many mobile upload glitches.

Pros

Our team uses pCloud to upload and store images at events. So far, it's been a very secure system that allows us to share photos quickly and easily.

Cons

On two occasions, we've experienced a few glitches and slowness when trying to upload with a mobile phone.

A great alternative to other popular cloud storage solutions

Pros

Pricing. pCloud offers fair pricing and is feature-rich to replace other cloud storage.

Cons

I don't like that there is no option to turn off update messages. Every other week I get a new notification that the software has been updated. Also, the ads to upgrade your plan or whatever promotion they are running can be slightly annoying.

great interface but not near as cheap as the personal version

Pros

The interface for pCloud Business is well done.

Cons

Cost for pCloud Business is more than personal.

An extra hard drive on your computer!

I use pCloud Business as a deposit for the more relevant files for that team to have quick access to

Pros

pCloud is awesome to sync files across different computers, integrating very neatly into your folder scheme

Cons

More space for my files is always welcome but apart from that I believe pCloud operates without flaw

The Better Alternative to Most Cloud Storage

Pros

There's actually a lifetime option for the service so I can pay once and use it forever. And it doesn't hurt that it's easy to use and fast.

Cons

Secure encryption is an additional features that should be bought separately. Many competitors include this feature as standard.

Fantastic Storage Solution

Pros

Easy, familiar. I've been using Dropbox for years and continue to pay yearly for that. In my case, I got pCloud as a lifetime deal and it's been my go-to option for non-business ever since. - I like the user interface, very simple - will be buying the next option to increase my storage and one day take all my business documents here instead

Cons

- Could use more integrations, but it's still a young company so I'm sure that will change - would prefer to have the encryption piece be included, the extra step to me (internet marketing background) adds a level of complexity that prevented me from upgrading

synchronization can be slow

Pros

I like the safety and the design of the online interface. The basic available space is enough for daily use.

Cons

The synchronization can be very slow on the computer and it happened that my PC froze because of the sync.

Hi Yoann, Thank you for your review. Can you please contact our support team on support@pcloud.com in order to solve the issue. We usually don't have such complaints so we should examine closely your case. How about the criteria "ease of use" - can you please tell us what you find difficult in our product?

Another useful cloud software

Pros

What I like most is overall it is similar to other cloud storage, so it's a familiar interface and use if you have used one before. Even if you haven't, pCloud is user-friendly and does offer you quite a bit space (even compared to others) for just the free version.

Cons

What I like least is the upload time can take a while, though I haven't found many cons. However one might say it's similarity to other cloud storage could be a con.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Pros

The product is easy to use and can handle large amounts of files. It is fast when syncing and makes file sharing very easy.

Cons

Hard to sometimes get hold of Customer Services on the phone but they respond to emails straight away.

A cloud solution for everyone...with money

Secure important information.

Pros

You can easy apply and use, and I can save very large files without worrying how much space they will occupy.

Cons

Price. It's not affordable. You need to wait for a Cyber Monday deal.

I love pCloud cause it integrates with Dropbox so well! I can always use more space.

Pros

Up to 20 GB of free storage. No speed limit caps. No file size limits. Easily filter all your files by type like images, audio, video, documents, etc. Upload whole folders to the website. Can search through all your files from the website and mobile app. Share files with non-pCloud users. Streams media files. Add files from a remote URL. Supports offline files. Option for anyone to upload files to your account via a shared URL. Send files to your account with a unique email address. Connect to your account over WebDAV. Back up photos from Facebook, Instagram, and Picasa to pCloud. Manage shares from the website, desktop software, and mobile app. Favorite folders for quick access. Option to enable automatic photo/video uploads from the mobile app.

Cons

The best alternative storage space I've found

When I ran out of free storage space and my MacBook's HD was getting full, pCloud came to the rescue.

Pros

I use this to back up photos for my photography business/hobby. It's nice to have an easy to use cloud storage site dedicated only to my photos.

Cons

I wish it were easier to make albums on mobile, but doing it on my laptop is fine, I just have to remember to open the site on my browser.

My media storage preference

Pros

My husband bought me pCloud as a way to keep all my photos/vids separate from our business and this works amazing for me. I love it.

Cons

I haven't found a way to get my photos to go right into pCloud. Right now it works as they upload like magic to Dropbox, then I copy over the ones I want to keep and delete everything else.

Great storage option with a one time pricing

It is our go to solution for protecting sensitive documents in the organization

Pros

the pricing is one time and a monthly fee is not required. the file vault is a nice addition

Cons

Hard to manage offline sync and is not as straightforward as some of the other solutions

Works well for my photo-backup

Except for being able to show pictures from way back on the fly, none...yet. I mostly use it for backup.

Pros

That it works on my different platforms, works well for backup and showing photos on the phone. All my photos nearby at all time.

Cons

I`ve been trying to deactivate my "premium monthly" account for a while now but it doesnt seem to work. I have no problems with your software though.

Hi Andreas, thank you for your review. For the "issue" with your Premium account you can always contact our support team and they will help you.

Outstanding, It's what I have been waiting for.

Outstanding, It's what I have been waiting for. Excellent product. Love the crypto folder. love the military encryption.

Nice cloud storage

Pros

Nice place to store documents and files. Easy to share with team members

Cons

Cannot make changes to a document without downloading it and re-uploading it.

Select your country

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.