Pexip Enterprise Room Connector Logo

Pexip Enterprise Room Connector Reviews

User ratings

4.8

• Likelihood to recommend9.53/10

See full reviews by rating

Great flexibility, superb interoperability, easy integration to different enterprise environments.
The cloud service, the self hosted Infinity are very reliable and well supported. Quality of the services is extremely high and Pexip will do whatever they can to keep services running and secure.
The quality is excellent and it is extremely ease to use. I also like its compatibility with a variety of collaboration platforms (such as skype for business and Teams).
If I have to have a complaint it is the it can sometimes be too easy to use. There are many times where I think, "It can't be that easy!" so I'll make it more complicated than it is.
Can we simplify in the upcoming releases to avoid such script.

Pexip Enterprise Room Connector users...

Microsoft Teams-logocaret

Microsoft Teams

Webex-logocaret

Webex

TeamViewer Meeting-logocaret

TeamViewer Meeting

Zoom Meetings-logocaret

Zoom Meetings

How would you rate Pexip Enterprise Room Connector?

Pexip Review

Pexip has become mission critical for our organization. We presently do over 1.6 million monthly minutes with the system. It has streamlined our meeting collaboration to a standard system and cut down on drive time exponentially.

Pros

Quality of the calls, ease of use for end users, branding portal and support

Cons

There is no ability to turn entry and exit tones off and on from the GUI

The best and most reliable video quality of any tool we've tried.

Pros

The quality of video meetings has been super important for us. We had tried other video apps or software, but even if they were easy to use, poor quality video and audio would regularly let us down and reduce the effectiveness of our meetings. But we have now gone from only really using video when there was no other choice for a meeting, to relying on video heavily pretty much every day to connect our offices across Scandinavia, and more and more with clients as well.

Cons

There is not currently a chat feature to support the video collaboration. However, they have told us chat should be available very soon.

Pexip is changing the game!

Today with the market trends leaning towards MS Teams migration from a workflow perspective (at least this is what Im seeing with the majority of my customers) Pexip is leading the way in supporting the integration between that new world and the traditional VC world. In simplicity and in cost Pexip has a solid number one position in my opinion addressing this new and growing business problem.

Pros

I absolutely love the agnostic approach Pexip is taking to truly offer a connect to anyone from anywhere approach. Most importantly is their Microsoft Teams capability with so many of my customers, and I believe the market as a whole are strategically road-mapped to migrate to Microsoft Teams. Currently, there are only three cloud interop providers officially certified to support Microsoft Teams integration and I feel Pexip does it best.

Cons

At the moment, its unidirectional into the MS Teams environment. Once, Pexip supports bi-directional calling between the Teams and traditional VC environments, I think you will be hard pressed to find any cons.

Pexip - excellent choice for UC interoperability

We use Pexip every day for internal conferencing, and also deploy Pexip for clients. Pexip has proven to be a stable and simple to utilise glue, connecting our own and clients communications environments.

Pros

Compatibility with standards based VC, Microsoft Skype for Business & Teams, Google Hangouts.

Cons

Incompatibility with TIP protocol. Other than that, no cons.

Pexip (Videxio) Cloud Services - SightLink

A very professional and helpful organisation who sell through Value Added Re-sellers like Internet Videocommunications.

Pros

The simplicity and ease of use as well as the capability to join from any device or platform

Cons

Plug-in for content sharing in Chrome, would like to see a version free of this

Very easy to use - the picture quality is excellent and interoperability is key

Collaboration with customers and my team- no dropped calls very easy to use- robust

Pros

It is built for Videoconferencing- registers the endpoints... much less dependent on the web- the coverage in China is robust as many of our customers have locations there

Cons

The Videxio story has to be told for other people to fully grasp its advantages too often compared to cheaper alternatives- look behind the curtain and Videxio excels...

Pexip Video Solution

The documents available for Pexip are easy to read and contain complete instructions so setting up the Pexip bridge and testing it only took a short amount of time.

Pros

Pexip is a very well engineered product with software that is easily configured. It runs well in lots of different configurations because it is well thought out and tested thoroughly. The most needed features are close to the beginning of the configuration pages and the defaults are selected to already fit most situations.

Cons

I have heard that the H.323 feature set is pretty small on Pexip, but I still have customers that use H.323. Even though H.323 is far less popular now and probably will only become less popular for video over time, I would like to see a few more features there. Here is why, I sometimes see the Pexip bridge as a Rosetta Stone between all popular video systems and including older systems is sometimes easier if you have a lot of H.323 features.

The Best cloud video service on the market

Really easy to use. Bought from the inviteres view and for the invited. Ip and running forstå time in under 5 minutes

Pros

Easy to use and High quality. Interoperbility the best we have seen in this marked

Cons

Nothing really. The service delivers more than promised

Powerful and easy to use video conferencing

Pros

Extremely easy to use, great interoperability across devices, very powerful with up to 50 participants on video calls.

Cons

The Videxio video conferencing service does exactly what it claims to do - I really couldn't fault it!

Awesome for Integration

Great people, great software

Pros

Great software, the agility it provides to allow our clients to connect from any device is market changing

Cons

What is not to like about the flexible on-premise and cloud architecture

Great Video solution

We are using it as an overall video plattform. Integrated with Cisco/Tandberg codecs. We have call between all plattforms.

Pros

Connectivity towards SfB, other SIP based video solution. We could make a call to our VRM´s and then have our VRM´s to automatically call hardware video endpoints.

Cons

Hm, could not come up with anything, compared to what this is meant to be.

Impressive Interoperability

Pros

Broad range of interoperability with other video platforms. Very easy to use. Can dial in from various devices. Content sharing.

Cons

Couldn't really fault it. It just works.

Posative service

generally great and outages are rare and short lived

Pros

The system is simple and easy to use, always improving

Cons

The support in a live conference, is difficult to reach

Pexip-best solution for collaboration

Pros

Cons

On prem solution too pricey for small companies.

Compatibility & Interoperability

For a good videoconferencig session with other platforms and providers

Pros

YouTube publishing to increase the users & Manage Sessions & the 3 levels of security, lock, closing and host or guest pin

Cons

Chat to instant messaging to communicate on the moment, the 512 with infrastructure, how to handle or admin better

Pexip - a great way to bring it all together

My overall experience with Pexip has been very positive.

Pros

I like the ability to bring a legacy codec into Teams, Zoom, etc. Pexip allows you to let people who are use d to making a single button call for a codec and bring it into a Teams or Zoom call. The software is easy to use. There is almost no learning curve for this.

Cons

I don't really have a con for this other than that it is not as well known as Zoom or Teams.

Ricoh Document Center Haaglanden use of Videxio

Pros

The software in combination with our SX10 camera and the Ricoh Interactive Whiteboard is very easy to use. It brings me in contact with everybody who has a laptop of conferencing system. The use of this platform enables my to organise my days better and allows me to share life informatie with member of my team.

Cons

I don't have issues wit the software. For us as a Ricoh reseller brand awareness could be increased some more.

very good product

Pros

Its works. Easy to use. If you konow what to to easy to manage

Cons

This is the hands-down best video platform I have used!

Pros

I like that it is easy for people to join from virtually any device. It makes inviting people to meetings very easy and simple.

Cons

I don't have any issues with the platform. It has always been available and reliable. It might benefit from having a chat feature, but it otherwise definitely meets my needs.

Best product on the market

As business evolves and more employees move to remote positions we are able to keep our employee retention high because of our happy and productive employees.

Pros

Ease of use. Perfect interoperability. Pexip makes communication with anyone easy!

Cons

nothing, Pexip has changed my ecosystems to work more effectively, very happy customer

Professor

Pros

About meeting room for learning proccess to support our job as a professor

Cons

Supporting for meeting virtually in the learning

Most convenient conference calling service

Pros

It is very versatile and works in almost every environment. We like it that our clients can call into our "Room" with their Skype for Business accounts.

Cons

Sometimes I get disconnected from the call, but you just need to call back into the room to get back on.

Conferencing Finally Made Simple!

Overall it's a great, simple and cost effective way to collaborate with colleagues and customers. Plus the obstacles in setting the service up are almost non-existent in comparison to traditional VC implementations.

Pros

Simplicity of the user actions when joining a meeting and navigating the software interface through the WebRTC Client

Cons

Haven't yet implemented a way to change the Video Screen layout to show the traditional 4 or 6 images in large format - this MUST come to the product!

Pexip review

experience has been great - much easier to conduct meetings over video.

Pros

The ease of use being able to join with only a few clicks of the mouse from my desktop.

Cons

the ability to access settings to make sure the right mic and camera were selected.

Really easy to use and high quality in both video and sound!

More efficient meetings and less travel time

Pros

The simplicity. I work in a remote team and the possibility to just share a link and then my colleges or customers can just click the link and get into the meeting makes it efficient to use. I now use less time on travel and my meetings are more efficient than earlier. And I also want to mention the screen sharing that is of very high quality and easy to use.

Cons

This is a very hard question to answer really. But if I have to point out something I do miss a chat function. However, Videxio has told us that they are working on this.