Pigeonhole Live Reviews

Pigeonhole Live

Interactive Q&A platform for real-time engagement at events

4.82/5 (11 reviews)

Pros
  • Easy to make a discussion during a presentation or a meeting, live responses are great as well. Also we had to contact the support of the software few times and it was a fast and pleasant experience.Teodora D.Read the full review
  • The customer support is fantastic – fast, professional and even open to new ideas. I am currently in dialogue with Pigeonhole to develop a new feature, that will be useful for me.Mads H.Read the full review
  • We have had great communications with their team and really enjoy working with them. Looking forward to continuing the partnership.Paul H.Read the full review
Cons
  • We get curate questions and also hide inappropriate ones.Alvina F.Read the full review
  • Have been struggling to find the option "use email address instead of passcode. Could not find how to work on admin panel without showing it to the audience.Daniel R.Read the full review
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Paul Hadjy

Reviewed 2020-04-02

Pros
We have been using Pigeonhole for quite a while now and I really like it. It allows my team and customers to ask hard questions anonymously or not during all hands, important meetings, and webinars. We use it multiple times a week, and it's pretty essential especially when times are tough.

Cons
It is very easy to use and their recent integration to Zoom is very helpful which was my main point of feedback.

Mads Holm Iversen

My courses and keynotes have reached a new level since I started using Pigeonhole - It's great!

Reviewed 2019-07-15

Pros
The platform provides excellent features to interact with your audience. I use it myself several times during my day courses in PowerPoint & Presentation Technique. Giving the audience the opportunity to vote, pose questions and giving comments has made the courses even higher rated in the evaluations (and I can also use the platform to do evaluations that I used to do “analogue”). The customer support is fantastic – fast, professional and even open to new ideas. I am currently in dialogue with Pigeonhole to develop a new feature, that will be useful for me. Thumbs up! In addition to my own usage I have also facilitated that some of my customers also use Pigeonhole during their important keynotes, strategy presentations ect. The CEO’s I recommended it to are instantly able to see the value and trust the reliability.

Cons
I think more videos going through each step of setting up the different types of sessions would be a good idea. Not a big issue as it is fairly intuitive. But still – would be nice. And I know that the Pigeonhole is already working to develop this. What’s not to like!

Daniel Russo

I've setup several Pigeon Hole sessions for questions during large meeting

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-06-20

Getting feedback from the particpants/audience and the fact of bringing the audience to participate to the meetings for more interest.

Pros
- Easy to create sessions, Q&A and adding participants. - Large choice of questions type - Nice layout on the audience panel (can it be customized?)

Cons
- Have been struggling to find the option "use email address instead of passcode" - Could not find how to work on admin panel without showing it to the audience

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Tho Huynh

Pigeonhole is a Great Tool for Meetings

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2020-06-11

Overall, Pigeonhole was a great tool to use for meetings and making meetings interactive. I like to use it to collect responses to survey and do polls. It serves as a fast way to get valuable feedback from my colleagues and team member.

Pros
The user interface is easy to understand and navigate. Setting up a survey or poll does not take a very long time. Even better, other users are able to access the webpage to provide responses fairly easy.

Cons
I was only able to use the basic version so I did not like that you are only able to run the event for 5 days or so. Also once the event is over, I did not see a way to reopen it. It would be better if there was an option to extend the event.

Dirk Hulverscheidt

Pigeonhole is a great tool for large/multi day conferences and meetings. Very reliable and scalable.

Reviewed 2018-06-14

Pros
I absolutely love the response time from the support staff. Extremely important when issues occur during a live event!! The agenda building and Q&A parts are certainly the core features. Haven't seen anything comparable yet. And I have tested lots of comparable services. I also like the ability to run everything from an iPad in solo mode. No need for a Producer or technician at the back to handle ad-hoc adaptions. Very well implemented screening and highlighting approach for the Q&A tool. I have used the service in lots of different settings (from 20 to 250 participants and in areas with limited internet connectivity) and so far it has never let me down in terms of reliability, connectivity, scalability.

Cons
The Q&A tool is certainly at the top end of available solutions. There are very competitive services available that have a more comprehensive, customizable and fresh look in terms of rendering input from the audience. For example pre-defined scales, 2x2 matrix, user supplied backgrounds. I would love to see more efficiency-oriented features on the admin side. For example the ability to duplicate complete events and not only individual agenda items, automatic recalculation of all starting times if you change the duration or start of an agenda item, pre-defined scales. The pigeonhole team is usually very responsive to feature requests and does a great job of keeping me updated on their feature roadmap.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Rebecca Williams

An extremely complementary tool for large groups- which has supported a number of our events.

Used occasionally for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-06-12

Helped to support a number of global events

Pros
Really like the word cloud feature and different view options- it is very user friendly and participants enjoy the interactive experience (particularly more introverted characters who are less able to speak out in a big meeting). We have used it to complement a number of global events in Singapore, UK, Netherlands, Nairobi, US and Switzerland. The interactive use varied in different locations- Asia and US was best. UK and Africa least used-In Nairobi we found people preferred to speak out and in the UK participants were less comfortable with the technology. The most interesting use of the word cloud was in the US where participants submitted a six word story- this was visually very effective as the word cloud enabled us to vote on the best stories and participants really loved this. Since that meeting we have received requests to use pigeonhole for other US events.

Cons
Nothing to not like- the tool is effective and easy to set up- it definitely increases participation and encourages people to join in and get involved.

Teodora Dimitrova

pigeonhole live review by Tedi

Reviewed 2018-08-25

I recommend it!

Pros
Easy to make a discussion during a presentation or a meeting, live responses are great as well. Also we had to contact the support of the software few times and it was a fast and pleasant experience!

Cons
How do you use the admin panel when everyone is watching? there could be a way however I couldn't find it

Response from PigeonLab

Thanks for the amazing review, Tedi! If you're running this on your own, you can use our Solo Presenter mode on the Projector Panel. Just click on the questions to enlarge, and click on the Answered button when you're done. You don't need the Admin Panel unless you have filtering enabled. More info here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT9hwhkHg08

Feel free to reach out anytime you have questions!

ARIEL SEVERO

One of the Best Software

Used occasionally for free trial
Reviewed 2019-11-27

It was the first time that we were able to receive valuable information from the company's employees. Since we have implemented this excellent tool, everyone including senior management, felt free to say what they consider important for the company.

Pros
The Software is very simple to use. It works perfectly on any device and even with low signal. It adapted quickly to our needs and gave us a lot of valuable information.

Cons
All our needs were met with Pigeonhole Live. I have no points to highlight in this section

Georgi Ganchev

Pigeonhole review

Reviewed 2018-10-05

Great product, recommend

Pros
Great product and I use the solo mode all the time presenting in front of an audience and at the same time managing other options. You can make a discussion in a meeting and also the support is good

Cons
Worth the price nothing to complaint about atm

Response from PigeonLab

Thank you for your feedback Georgi! We want to make Pigeonhole Live even easier for solo presenters such as yourself. Please reach out to us at productteam@pigeonlab.com if you have any feedback to share. This goes straight to our product design team and we review every piece of feedback!

Alvina Fu

User centric software

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-03-20

Great! It helps me garner questions from the audience - especially those who prefers to stay anonymous. We get curate questions and also hide inappropriate ones.

Pros
Great tool to get conversations going at events. It creates holding slides for events so that it saves me time to create them for every event.

Cons
Still exploring its different features.

Shang Hui Chia

Very interactive, makes all the difference to liven up an event

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-06-14

Pros
Very user friendly both as event administrator and participant; the ability to show live responses really facilitates interactive discussions and injects new energy into an event; ability to store responses facilitates report writing and harvesting process; particularly enjoy polls and word clouds

Cons
Did not fully play around with polls and data visualization functions, and would be interested to see what other visualization tools would work well; need to be careful of overuse as beyond the novelty factor, I've also observed fatigue where participants stop responding