Pigeonhole Live

Interactive Q&A platform for real-time engagement at events

Pigeonhole Live Reviews

Pros

Great product and I use the solo mode all the time presenting in front of an audience and at the same time managing other options. You can make a discussion in a meeting and also the support is good.

GG

Georgi G.

The customer support is fantastic – fast, professional and even open to new ideas. I am currently in dialogue with Pigeonhole to develop a new feature, that will be useful for me.

MH

Mads H.

We have had great communications with their team and really enjoy working with them. Looking forward to continuing the partnership.

Paul H.

Cons

Have been struggling to find the option "use email address instead of passcode. Could not find how to work on admin panel without showing it to the audience.

DR

Daniel R.

Rate the response whether satisfactory or dissatisfactory.

4.8

Pros

We have been using Pigeonhole for quite a while now and I really like it. It allows my team and customers to ask hard questions anonymously or not during all hands, important meetings, and webinars. We use it multiple times a week, and it's pretty essential especially when times are tough.

Cons

It is very easy to use and their recent integration to Zoom is very helpful which was my main point of feedback.

My courses and keynotes have reached a new level since I started using Pigeonhole - It's great!

Pros

The platform provides excellent features to interact with your audience. I use it myself several times during my day courses in PowerPoint & Presentation Technique. Giving the audience the opportunity to vote, pose questions and giving comments has made the courses even higher rated in the evaluations (and I can also use the platform to do evaluations that I used to do “analogue”). The customer support...

Cons

I think more videos going through each step of setting up the different types of sessions would be a good idea. Not a big issue as it is fairly intuitive. But still – would be nice. And I know that the Pigeonhole is already working to develop this. What’s not to like!

Great app to gather Q&A

Pros

Able to view the question by total no. Of votes to see the most popular trending questions.

Cons

Rate the response whether satisfactory or dissatisfactory .

Pigeonhole is a great tool for large/multi day conferences and meetings. Very reliable and scalable.

Pros

I absolutely love the response time from the support staff. Extremely important when issues occur during a live event!! The agenda building and Q&A parts are certainly the core features. Haven't seen anything comparable yet. And I have tested lots of comparable services. I also like the ability to run everything from an iPad in solo mode. No need for a Producer or technician at the back to handle ad-hoc adaptions. Very well implemented screening and highlighting approach for the Q&A tool. I have used the service in lots of different settings (from 20 to 250 participants and in areas with limited internet connectivity) and so far it has never let me down in terms of reliability, connectivity, scalability.

Cons

The Q&A tool is certainly at the top end of available solutions. There are very competitive services available that have a more comprehensive, customizable and fresh look in terms of rendering input from the audience. For example pre-defined scales, 2x2 matrix, user supplied backgrounds. I would love to see more efficiency-oriented features on the admin side. For example the ability to duplicate complete events and not only individual agenda items, automatic recalculation of all starting times if you change the duration or start of an agenda item, pre-defined scales. The pigeonhole team is usually very responsive to feature requests and does a great job of keeping me updated on their feature roadmap.

An extremely complementary tool for large groups- which has supported a number of our events.

Helped to support a number of global events

Pros

Really like the word cloud feature and different view options- it is very user friendly and participants enjoy the interactive experience (particularly more introverted characters who are less able to speak out in a big meeting). We have used it to complement a number of global events in Singapore, UK, Netherlands, Nairobi, US and Switzerland. The interactive use varied in different locations- Asia...

Cons

Nothing to not like- the tool is effective and easy to set up- it definitely increases participation and encourages people to join in and get involved.

pigeonhole live review by Tedi

I recommend it!

Pros

Easy to make a discussion during a presentation or a meeting, live responses are great as well. Also we had to contact the support of the software few times and it was a fast and pleasant experience!

Cons

How do you use the admin panel when everyone is watching? there could be a way however I couldn't find it

Thanks for the amazing review, Tedi! If you're running this on your own, you can use our Solo Presenter mode on the Projector Panel. Just click on the questions to enlarge, and click on the Answered button when you're done. You don't need the Admin Panel unless you have filtering enabled. More info here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VT9hwhkHg08 Feel free to reach out anytime you have questions!

One of the Best Software

It was the first time that we were able to receive valuable information from the company's employees. Since we have implemented this excellent tool, everyone including senior management, felt free to say what they consider important for the company.

Pros

The Software is very simple to use. It works perfectly on any device and even with low signal. It adapted quickly to our needs and gave us a lot of valuable information.

Cons

All our needs were met with Pigeonhole Live. I have no points to highlight in this section

Pigeonhole Live is great!

My overall experience is great. Customer support is also great.

Pros

Pigeonhole does something simple very well. The backend is intuitive and i receive nothing but excellent feedback every time we use it.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Pigeonhole but I would like to see more sessions.

Pigeonhole review

Great product, recommend

Pros

Cons

Worth the price nothing to complaint about atm

Thank you for your feedback Georgi! We want to make Pigeonhole Live even easier for solo presenters such as yourself. Please reach out to us at productteam@pigeonlab.com if you have any feedback to share. This goes straight to our product design team and we review every piece of feedback!

User centric software

Great! It helps me garner questions from the audience - especially those who prefers to stay anonymous. We get curate questions and also hide inappropriate ones.

Pros

Great tool to get conversations going at events. It creates holding slides for events so that it saves me time to create them for every event.

Cons

Still exploring its different features.

Very interactive, makes all the difference to liven up an event

Pros

Very user friendly both as event administrator and participant; the ability to show live responses really facilitates interactive discussions and injects new energy into an event; ability to store responses facilitates report writing and harvesting process; particularly enjoy polls and word clouds

Cons

Did not fully play around with polls and data visualization functions, and would be interested to see what other visualization tools would work well; need to be careful of overuse as beyond the novelty factor, I've also observed fatigue where participants stop responding

I've setup several Pigeon Hole sessions for questions during large meeting

Getting feedback from the particpants/audience and the fact of bringing the audience to participate to the meetings for more interest.

Pros

- Easy to create sessions, Q&A and adding participants. - Large choice of questions type - Nice layout on the audience panel (can it be customized?)

Cons

- Have been struggling to find the option "use email address instead of passcode" - Could not find how to work on admin panel without showing it to the audience

Pigeonhole is a Great Tool for Meetings

Overall, Pigeonhole was a great tool to use for meetings and making meetings interactive. I like to use it to collect responses to survey and do polls. It serves as a fast way to get valuable feedback from my colleagues and team member.

Pros

The user interface is easy to understand and navigate. Setting up a survey or poll does not take a very long time. Even better, other users are able to access the webpage to provide responses fairly easy.

Cons

I was only able to use the basic version so I did not like that you are only able to run the event for 5 days or so. Also once the event is over, I did not see a way to reopen it. It would be better if there was an option to extend the event.