Producteev Reviews

4.14/5 (37 reviews)

Stephen Feehan

They are ending this service - with one month's notice!!

Reviewed 2018-04-10

It really was a powerful and useful tool. I used it extensively for three years. They stopped developing it obviously, but I can tell you I used it every single day to help my effectiveness in the 11 different roles I play - board member, community member, employer, dad.It was awesome - used it extensively for three years. I had 11 different "networks" or roles that I play that I used the software platform for. It allowed me to collaborate with people both inside my organization and the several organizations I sit on governing boards for.

Amanda Gibbs

Easy task tracking for small teams

Reviewed 2017-02-23

Over the past few years I've used Producteev to allow other team members to view my task list and work load. It's the perfect tool if you receive projects or report to multiple teams. Project stakeholders are easily able to see where project deadlines fall and where there is room to inject new items. The free version of the product is really robust (which is the version I use). Tasks are easy to add and view in a timeline/list. Useful features include reminder emails, sub-tasks, task notes, and labels. May favourite feature is the list view of upcoming and overdue tasks. I used to write my daily tasks out in a notebook - this is way more efficient.

Steve Potter

I've used Producteev for many years, and WAS by far the best free project management software.

Reviewed 2018-04-23

Hands down, the best part of Producteev is it's simplicity. The interface it clean and well thought out, and the way they have structured projects and tasks is not cumbersome at all... so my staff actually enjoys using it.

Rachel Sofaer

Great Product for Team Communication

Reviewed 2017-07-20

The best part about Producteev is that it can be used both on my laptop and on my phone. That way I can see updates immediately, whether I was assigned a new task or a deadline has been changed. It's great to have a clearly laid out schedule of my tasks and to see exactly when I need to complete them by, rather than having to create my own schedule. It's also nice to be able to message one another using the same platform.

Anonymous

Producteev is one of the best task management applications I've used!

Reviewed 2018-01-12

Producteev is simple yet versatile and allows me to use the software anywhere from my desktop, tablet, or phone. I am able to collaborate with others on multiple networks to keep my tasks separated and able to be efficient.

Marlene Chotkowski

Producteev is GREAT for project management! Super easy to use!

Reviewed 2017-11-07

I LOVE that you can tag people to alert them of your updates/notes. You can easily share images, notes, documents, and collaborate as a team in real time!

KC Reben

Producteev - Dynamic Task Organization

Reviewed 2017-02-27

I love that I am able to order and Prioritize my tasks. I personally use the software daily to keep track of my highest priority tasks. Email reminders make it fairly intractable for total project management

Laura L.

This is an incredible program and very helpful.

Reviewed 2017-09-28

I like that the tasks are clear and easily organized, and it is easy to communicate with team members.

Thomas Deneuville

Excellent value

Reviewed 2016-07-05

I've been using Producteev for more than 3 years now, with a small team. The learning curve for team members was very gentle and everybody picked it up pretty quickly. I love the ability to create, assign, and tag tasks on the fly. Sub-tasks are a plus, too. Files can be uploaded or linked to Dropbox, I think (I never do it this way).Simple, solid API, nice mobile apps.

Anonymous

It's too bad it ended like this.

Reviewed 2018-05-11

I loved the ease of use and simplicity for organizing projects, assigning users, setting deadlines, making notes, following up and more. Quick, easy and efficient.

David Alward

Easy set up and intuitive

Used other for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2018-02-06

This software is great for task tracking and helps with productivity. it is also really easy to get started and does not take a huge learning curve to get started.This product is very easy to use and it's easy to get started. It keeps things current with the activity section. This really helps to know what has been covered and what is going on. This is great software for task tracking and completion. I also really like the availability of a mobile app.

Anonymous

Great software for accomplishing tasks and assignments

Reviewed 2018-06-22

We started using this for weekly meetings and status updates on projects and tasks and has worked out very well.

Chris Pent

Great for managers, sometimes poor reception.

Reviewed 2018-06-13

Clear tasks with deadlines, can attach project details with each assignment/task so the relevant documents are close to the `to do list

Wesley Powers

My team uses this software to keep up with all the different projects we have going on.

Reviewed 2017-11-07

I think this software is a great way to keep updated on projects when a member of our team is working on them. The ability to assign and organize certain projects is very helpful.

Diane Stone

I have really enjoyed using Producteev for project management. It was easy to set up and easy to use

Reviewed 2017-09-07

I like the ease of set-up and the ease of use. Also, the free version has everything I need in order to keep track of our ongoing projects.

Rachel Sofaer

Producteev Leads to Productivity

Reviewed 2017-04-18

I use Producteev to manage all of my existing tasks for work. It is great that it is connected to my email so when my boss assigns me a task, I can see it immediately, rather than having to log in to the application itself on my phone. It's helpful to have assigned dates for tasks to be completed and the ability to check them off when finished. Overall, a very useful tool.

Jamie Steck

Cool but lacking

Reviewed 2016-11-03

I used TopHat for a college class with 55 students. I found it fairly useful for attendance, although I would have liked an option for tardy or late. Questions worked fine, but in general, I found using it more of a burden/time suck. With clickers and other free options, I'm just not sure it is worth the price for the students if they use it for only one class. Also, at times, my students had problems connecting with the site during class.

james sharp

One of the top task management applications out there!

Reviewed 2018-02-22

Producteev has such a fantastic feature set and provides features usually reserved for more feature rich project management applications. Also love the audit trail feature which lets you track changes to a task

lindsay nakagawa

Great Time Saver

Reviewed 2017-02-10

Producteev has saved our firm so much time. Each staff member is able to make notes in the same file, so we are not constantly trying to discover the status of each project. I have been able to toss all of my "to do" sticky notes that litter my office, as producteev keeps track of my to-do list in one place. ease of use

Tom Kingsley

Does exactly what it needs to.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-07-23

Productive is an excellent piece of software and I really like that there is an application for the Mac too.

Andrew S

Simplicity overdone

Reviewed 2014-01-14

Easy and simple task manager but I wouldn't use it as a project management tool. Easy to use interface, great clarity into tasks and projects.

Chris Hartley

Simple and effective

Reviewed 2017-01-12

Producteev is a great scheduling and task managing app. It's well organized and easy to use. You can access your list via the webpage or through apps built for all of your devices, so it's easy to take your lists with you and update wherever you go

Anthony Juaneza

This software helped me manage my small software projects schedule.

Reviewed 2018-06-05

It is easy to use and implement on smalls team projects. Tasks can be laid out easily and be available to team members.

Andrei Adrian Radu

The perfect software for my projects

Reviewed 2016-12-21

I use Producteev every day to keep my to-do list organised. I like very much that I get notifications on my phone, so I can get my tasks done on time and never forget important details.

Shelley Hipps

I tried out this program to see if it would work for my task management needs for my business.

Reviewed 2018-04-29

I really liked the free version of this program because it has all of the same features of the paid version except for customization and personalized support.