Pumble Logo

Communication and collaboration management application

Pumble Reviews

4.7

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend8.98/10

Reviews by rating

Suggested alternatives

monday-com

Luckily, we stumbled across Pumble, and it's perfect. It does everything Slack does, but for free.
I loved the user friendliness of Pumble and it is much better compared to other products.
Often slows down by end of day (desktop product) and has to be killed and restarted.
It is still new and some features are missing.
What I don't like is the lack of integration with external systems and also the fact that we cannot preview the files.

krishna S.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Excellent business resource and a Collaborative Tool

It is the best app to communicate with the team working with a big force. I am talking about the ease and rapid response here. When my organisation introduces Pumble we were like wow and we learned using Pumble from day one it gets on board it's that easy. I will surely recommend Pumble to everyone out there facing difficulties in communicating with the team. I loved it.

Pros

It's simplicity & easiness which you feel using this app and its some features like creating channel, groups, All DMs, thread feature is something which I like the most, This app is something you can't ask for more. Team communication got easier, we can see whether the person is active or not. Any type of file sharing is easier. It can be installed on both phone and the system. We can save notes by sending the documents or credentials to ourselves. like the chat user interface. love the channel sidebar. Simple and effective.

Cons

It should show the history or a text if the message is deleted by somebody, It gets difficult to find what message is deleted by whom in the group.

Thank you for your amazing review Krishna! We are glad to hear that you're enjoying Pumble and we will continue to improve our services for our users! We will gladly forward your feedback about deletion history to our Product team in order for them to consider it for future upgrades. Feel free to reach to our Support team if you have any additional suggestions, so they can forward it further as well. You can reach them to support@pumble.com Cheers!

HB

Harsha B.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Integration with other tools

it's good

Pros

Cool UI< easy user friendly and everything is unlimited

Cons

I like pumble, but requesting and need to have important feature of integrations with jira, google cloud

RC

Roxanne C.

Pharmaceuticals, 11-50 employees

Needs improvement

I really would love to see more updates soon. My team is planning to transition to Pumble, we still have to decipher if it's a good tool to use overall.

Pros

Clean interface. Conversations are easy to read.

Cons

1. Can the team use the app to conduct a meeting? 2. Can we share-screen? 3. Can the app light up when we receive a message? 4. Notification settings seem limited. 5. Can we link the app with our google calendar?

Hi Roxanne, Thank you so much for your feedback. Kindly note that we are working hard in finalizing the features like audio and video calls including the screen share possibility. . When you are using Pumble on your PC, you will receive all notifications there. However, if you are away from your desktop, you will receive all notifications via the mobile app. Currently linking Pumble with other applications is possible using Webhooks but we are planning to introduce simpler integrations as well. Please write us at support@pumble.com and we will be happy to help your team set up everything and assist anywhere we can.

VS

Vilhelm S.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Good software if you need the basics

Pros

Easy to use, simple and clean layout. Using the software is not really complicated and it does not have a steep learning curve. I also like that you can download the app. Good alternative for Slack or Teams if you don't need all the bells and whistles, just a basic chat platform. Another thing that I will look into is to host Pumble on my own server.

Cons

Because it was developed by the team that built Clockify, I would expect some sort of integration with it. I will expect video and voice call to be added in the future and also integrations with most popular platforms. At the moment is just lacking those features.

Hi Vilhelm, Kindly note that we've added one-on-one phone and video calls to our app. We are currently working on group calls, you can follow the progress on the Roadmap. Here is the link to it https://pumble.com/roadmap Cheers!

AA

Aqib A.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Pumble is just awesome

Its good i like it.

Pros

Its free... Most of its features are free... unlimited storage and history of messages.

Cons

Notification sound is not good. there should be more sounds options. no themes. No option to set yourself away.

HK

Hrishi K.

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Puble Review

I had a good experience with Pumble!

Pros

I loved the user friendliness of Pumble and it is much better compared to other products!

Cons

I think the team could improve on very few parts such as the UI

Rodrigue N.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Chat, discuss and share in complete security

The fact that the service is free is a great advantage, it allows you to quickly familiarize yourself with the tools and services available

Pros

- Chat on multiple channels with different teams as well as direct private messaging- Share files in a confidential and secure environment in private and public groups- No limit on the number of participants

Cons

It's classic, no significant difference from similar platforms

Danijel M.

Nice free, alternative to Slack

Overall, we've been testing it as a team and we like it. Perhaps we'll fully transition from Slack.

Pros

Simple to use and onboard other people. Love it.

Cons

Everything is fine, nothing to dislike at this moment.

Stephanie O.

Biotechnology, 11-50 employees

Love this Slack alternative

I love it.

Pros

Everything, really. I love this tool and am so glad that Clockify nudged me about its creation.

Cons

It can have more functionalities and integrations added, but I know that will come with time so it's just a matter of being patient.

Hi Stephanie, thank you for taking your time to leave a review! Our team is working hard to add more and more functionalities, so thank you for being patient with us. Here is the link to our roadmap so you can always check what we are working on - https://pumble.com/roadmap. Cheers!

Marie Rébecca R.

Very good alternative to Slack

Pumble helped us to have a unique communication channel for our team of freelancers. Thank you!

Pros

It's simple, easy to setup and free. A very good alternative to Slack for freelancers or small companiers.

Cons

Not complaining because it's already a good tool. But it would be nice to have GIFs and a few API (like with Google and Zapier).

FH

Fatima H.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Like Slack, but Cheaper!

My small nonprofit has been on the search for a team communication software that doesn't break the bank. Slack is great, but unfortunately, the free version wasn't cutting it for us. Luckily, we stumbled across Pumble, and it's perfect! It does everything Slack does, but for free!

Pros

It's free and very similar to Slack in terms of functionality. Very easy to use. The interface is great. You can have multiple workspaces as well.

Cons

I wish there was a desktop app! I wish you could have multiple workspaces under one umbrella organization for easier communication between entities.

LK

Leri K.

Online Media, 11-50 employees

Pumble is a great tool to improve communication

I enjoy using Pumble for internal communication with colleagues and teams.

Pros

Pumble is very easy to set up and start using. The chat features are easy to customize and I can create groups to keep everyone in the same project up to date with any developments. The sync between the browser and mobile app is very good, so I can be reached even while on the go.

Cons

I wish there was a way to add certain DM chats or group chats as favorites so that I can access them easier. Also, having a unread message reminder would help out a lot.

Hi Leri, Thank you for your review! While at the moment we don't have a favorite DM chats option now, it is possible to customize your sidebar so you can easier access the chats you use more frequently. Please see this page for more info about this feature - https://pumble.com/help/profile/profile-settings/customized-sidebar/ Hope this helps a bit! Cheers!

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Pumble Review

The software does what it's supposed to do. Nothing much to say about it outside of the fact.

Pros

A good tool for fast file sharing and communication among team members. Con: delayed notifications.

Cons

Lag issues. Software takes forever to start after rebooting my machine.

Hi there, thank you for your review! Sorry to hear about lag issues. Please reach us at support@pumble.com so we can investigate this further with you. Best regards,

Nandish R.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

A distraction free work chat with loads of features

Keeping social and personal chats off helps create a work-life balance helping both work and life! During office hours, the team is distraction-free with no friends and family messaging. Post office hours, switching off Pumble creates the constraint not to interfere with the personal lives and spaces of team members. The convenience of running it across multiple devices including mobile is a great feature.

Pros

Customizable projects and channels dedicated to each of them helps keep ideas and communications organized.

Cons

Sharing large files via Pumble (say 10 Mb and above is inconvenient and buggy)

Hi Nandish! Thank you for your feedback! Cheers!

KR

Karl Rodrigue c.

Entertainment, self-employed

a good communication tool

pumbel is a real communication software between professionals and I validate

Pros

a messaging service that works on all types of operating systems with free access comparable to its paid competitors that does not even keep the message history, that's what pumble interesting

Cons

what I don't like is the lack of integration with external systems and also the fact that we cannot preview the files

MS

Manuel S.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Cool Messaging and Collaboration in One App!

Pumble is a good tool to communicate and be on track of all important messages and making to have almost instant feedback with the team compared to using an email system.

Pros

Pumble makes it easy to manage your team and work more with less hustle on communication even for larger scale companies.

Cons

I wish Pumble features more like adding text styling so we can emphasize important messages in a long message and even add the link directly to work or sentence when sending it to my teammates.

PJ

Prashant J.

Entertainment, 1-10 employees

Review by Prashant Jaiswal

Average

Pros

Good software for small organization but lacks diff tools integration

Cons

Doesnt have support for other tools integration

Thank you for your review Prashant! We will gladly submit your feedback for integrations to our Product team, so they can consider this for future development. If you have any specific apps that you would like to use with Pumble, feel free to reach out to our Support team on support@pumble.com. Cheers!

fs

ferdinand s.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Government User Review

very encouraging

Pros

Ease and convenience in using...very user friendly

Cons

there must be some features that seems missing....i cant tell for now but i know this will improve someday

Thank you for such great feedback Ferdinand. If you have any suggestions on how to improve Pumble feel free to drop us an email at support@pumble.com Cheers!,

LS

Lucky S.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Best App for All you can ask for

I was quite a good experience for using this app since we can create private channel as well as public channel.

Pros

We can create private channel this feature is what entice me all the time and on top of that its easiness which I feel using it, is something out of this tech World

Cons

I didn't saw any loops in this app since It fulfilled all the requirements for my organisation. but still I am looking for improvement with further updates.

AK

Asanka K.

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

Pumble - the best team collaboration software

Pros

Easy to use, highly user-friendly interfaces, quick alerting only the required people. team communication and private chats.

Cons

Not something special. better if the user interface is made nicer like curved edges etc.

CD

Christopher D.

Writing and Editing, 201-500 employees

Pumble is easy to use

Pumble was easy to learn and works well for communicating and projects. Aside from the notifications sometimes not notifying, its a great software.

Pros

Its very easy to use and you can communicate with everyone at the same time but still get private conversations with one person and/or specific groups.

Cons

The notifications disappear from time to time meaning delays in responding to some communications.

IF

Ionut F.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Great product and affordable pricing.

Great experience. All users love the product. Channels are great. The search bar runs smooth. All positive.

Pros

Simple and easy to use. Similar features as paid solutions.

Cons

Nothing to mention. Integration & setup was easy, features are intuitive.

VC

Vincent C.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Great Service for team communication

Pros

The ease of use from setting up new users to using the messaging.

Cons

I have not yet found anything that I do not like about Pumble.

NB

Nadeem B.

Human Resources, 11-50 employees

Team collaboration made easy

It has been good using pumble and shifting from another chat messenger.. looking forward to long term collaboration here.

Pros

Its fast and efficient and with remote working, it helps in keeping constant touch with the team members

Cons

For group notifications we have to open to see if any

GG

Girly G.

Government Administration, 51-200 employees

Pumble is a great app

Pumble is a great up for team communications especially during this pandemicc.

Pros

Pumble is well-organized and very user-friendly.

Cons

Notifications from pumble do show up all the time.