Pumble Logo

Pumble

Communication and collaboration management application

Pumble Reviews - Page 2

Great, but need more party aplications

Pros

your free prize, all plataforms suports and very lite

Cons

lack the voice message suport and video call and problem of alert in IOS

Hi Paulo, Thank you for your feedback! Please note that the team is currently working on voice and video calls, and this should be out soon. As per the issue with iOS notifications, please reach out to our support team at support@pumble.com so they can troubleshoot it with you. Best Regards!

A distraction free work chat with loads of features

Keeping social and personal chats off helps create a work-life balance helping both work and life! During office hours, the team is distraction-free with no friends and family messaging. Post office hours, switching off Pumble creates the constraint not to interfere with the personal lives and spaces of team members. The convenience of running it across multiple devices including mobile is a great feature.

Pros

Customizable projects and channels dedicated to each of them helps keep ideas and communications organized.

Cons

Sharing large files via Pumble (say 10 Mb and above is inconvenient and buggy)

Hi Nandish! Thank you for your feedback! Cheers!

I am a leader of team of 8 people. We are all working remotely so we need a place where we can chat together. We moved to Pumble from Slack and we are very satysfied with the app. Everything is fast and easy.

Pros

UI a UX of the app is awesome. Mostly because it is so similiar to Slack so if you are satisfied with Slack then you will also like Pumble.

Cons

Dark mode is necessary. I would like to have Pumble all in black.

Amazing communication platform

The overall app is great for all communications purposes.

Pros

I enjoy all the features of the game. It's easy and convenient and makes communication much better for everyone.

Cons

Please create an app version for android phones that do not have access to Google Play Store or the iStore feature to download from.

General Ideas for Improvements

I wanna a free and easy way to chat with people I write code with, I didn't wanna go with slack because it's pricy and not worth it.

Pros

It's free and easy to get set up but there are some other things I wanna mention that I don't like, please see below.

Cons

I wanted a dark theme option but there is no setting for that. I wish when I first install It detects that my email is already signed in on my browser and shows me a button or link that says I can continue to the app.

Great support

Very satisfied

Pros

Things I liked the most is actually communication with support team. Whenever I found some room for improvements, I communicated with support team and they mostly had in plan to improve such suggestions or they actually put it as a request and planned it for development. They also informed me they have an update with my request implemented and asked me to give a feedback. Engaging users is very important for product development.

Cons

I really can't think of any at the moment.

Very Exciting app

I'm new in it and it looks like very exciting to use and to still using it .

Pros

Because of it's free and easy to use also it can organize my work.

Cons

- Friendly usage - Lots of features - Fast and easy

a good communication tool

pumbel is a real communication software between professionals and I validate

Pros

a messaging service that works on all types of operating systems with free access comparable to its paid competitors that does not even keep the message history, that's what pumble interesting

Cons

what I don't like is the lack of integration with external systems and also the fact that we cannot preview the files

大変重宝してます

Pros

スレッド機能が気軽にできてよい。シンプルで使いやすい。

Cons

別にないです。時どモバイルの通知が来ない時がある。

Showing original review in Japanese. See translation

Review by Prashant Jaiswal

Average

Pros

Good software for small organization but lacks diff tools integration

Cons

Doesnt have support for other tools integration

Thank you for your review Prashant! We will gladly submit your feedback for integrations to our Product team, so they can consider this for future development. If you have any specific apps that you would like to use with Pumble, feel free to reach out to our Support team on support@pumble.com. Cheers!

Good software if you need the basics

Pros

Easy to use, simple and clean layout. Using the software is not really complicated and it does not have a steep learning curve. I also like that you can download the app. Good alternative for Slack or Teams if you don't need all the bells and whistles, just a basic chat platform. Another thing that I will look into is to host Pumble on my own server.

Cons

Because it was developed by the team that built Clockify, I would expect some sort of integration with it. I will expect video and voice call to be added in the future and also integrations with most popular platforms. At the moment is just lacking those features.

Hi Vilhelm, Kindly note that we've added one-on-one phone and video calls to our app. We are currently working on group calls, you can follow the progress on the Roadmap. Here is the link to it https://pumble.com/roadmap Cheers!

Pumble Review

Pros

Many of the features offered are similar to Pumble's competitors, but the lower pricing is a definite draw.

Cons

Drafts to new people are not saved if you click elsewhere in the software, and I am not always notified of new messages within threads.

Thank you for the review Ali! We are glad to hear you're enjoying Pumble and we definitely see how the draft messages could be improved, therefore we will gladly submit your notices as a feature suggestion for the Product team! If there's anything else you would like to give your feedback about, feel free to write us at support@pumble.com Cheers!

Nice free tier

Pros

It's fast, lightweight, has native apps for Windows, OSX, Linux (!), Android and iOS, so it's a great competitor against Teams or Slack. Excellent free tier for small teams or open source projects.

Cons

Still some things to polish out probably, and I'm sure design will improve a little over time, but it's a minor con!

Review Daniel's team

Pros

Easy to use, very user-friendly design and simplicity make it very fast and with on-time delivery messages

Cons

Nothing special to dislike tbh, every element is visible and easy to find

An Awesome Free Collaboration App

It is sufficient for a free collaboration app and awesome being free forever.

Pros

Its Free Forever! Its easy to setup and use. Its features and look and feel are similar to Slack though not as extensive. But the main features needed are present.

Cons

Some features for managing the workspace settings are lacking. And preference settings lacks customizability.

Alternative to Slack!

Easy to use, very familiar UX/UI and not technical issues.

Pros

The base features I daily use are covered for no extra costs!

Cons

The early stage of the software makes it hard to predict the product goal. Is it the product I'm looking for now? Yes! Is it the product I will stay for long? I cannot say...

Cool Messaging and Collaboration in One App!

Pumble is a good tool to communicate and be on track of all important messages and making to have almost instant feedback with the team compared to using an email system.

Pros

Pumble makes it easy to manage your team and work more with less hustle on communication even for larger scale companies.

Cons

I wish Pumble features more like adding text styling so we can emphasize important messages in a long message and even add the link directly to work or sentence when sending it to my teammates.

Our Transition from Slack to Pumble

Overall, i find it very easy to use. Same as much as slack. In fact, we migrated everything from slack to pumble now. I do not worry about messages being deleted anymore. :-)

Pros

It doesn't have a limit on message and files history compared to slack. This is what matter's most to me as I really would love to review messages from time to time to check message threads.

Cons

I think the fact that we've been really used to using slack.

Love this!

Has been such an ease. Favorite features: Do not disturb mode, editing messages, tagging people, emoji reactions

Pros

I love that we can keep convos about clients on separate threads to keep organized!

Cons

It doesnt have a GIF keyboard :( I usually copy and paste reaction GIFs for team shoutouts and things like that but you have to open the “file” first to see it move.

Puble Review

I had a good experience with Pumble!

Pros

I loved the user friendliness of Pumble and it is much better compared to other products!

Cons

I think the team could improve on very few parts such as the UI

Great for starters

We tried to use it because it doesn't delete the messages as Slack does using its free trial.

Pros

It's encapsulated. The privacy is excellent.

Cons

You have to invite people to join channels.

My Personal Critique about Pumble

It's convinient and easy to use. Our team enjoyed different features of this app.

Pros

Channel Browser, because we can create different channel for different projects. We won't be confuse which project are we talking about cause we can assigned separate channels for it.

Cons

It doesn't notify when someone message me.

This is a game changer!

Pros

This has helped us work closer as a team, the ease of setting up channels to help us flow different aspects of our work together and make sure the right people are working on the right thing. It's so easy to use and has helped up so much bring our work more digital.

Cons

We can't find anything we don't like, we love how it works and its ease of use.

Nice free, alternative to Slack

Overall, we've been testing it as a team and we like it. Perhaps we'll fully transition from Slack.

Pros

Simple to use and onboard other people. Love it.

Cons

Everything is fine, nothing to dislike at this moment.

Love this Slack alternative

I love it.

Pros

Everything, really. I love this tool and am so glad that Clockify nudged me about its creation.

Cons

It can have more functionalities and integrations added, but I know that will come with time so it's just a matter of being patient.

Hi Stephanie, thank you for taking your time to leave a review! Our team is working hard to add more and more functionalities, so thank you for being patient with us. Here is the link to our roadmap so you can always check what we are working on - https://pumble.com/roadmap. Cheers!