Qatalog Logo

Qatalog

Qatalog is a work hub for all your people and projects.

Qatalog Reviews

Hector H.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1-10 employees

Game Changer

Wonderful. The tool I didn't even know I needed! It has been life changing.

Pros

The ability to have everything in one place.

Cons

Needs more integrations- the current ones are good but more would be useful.

MK

Meda K.

Hospitality, 1-10 employees

Qatalog allows us effectively centralize company's info

I def recommend Qatalog to other hospitality management companies that want to make sure that all of the important documents and files are easy to reach in one place!

Pros

Qatalog has a really clean UI which made it the first software that we were able to integrate properly within our team and quickly get all the members onboard. We tried Notion before but then quickly needed something more that could better reflect our business.

Cons

The task management capability is pretty slim of company size like ours. I would recommend integrating Qatalog with a different project management tool.

GH

Gabe H.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Confused a bit about what the product does

Pros

Clearly the UI is well thought out. The overall direction seems right.

Cons

Confusing product. I was not quite sure where we were supposed to use this versus other project management tools.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

best tool for redynamize the mangement of your company

my overall experience with Qatalog is that this tool helps us to easily find our different information in the software

Pros

this software permit to coordinate the various tasks to be carried out in the company

Cons

please try to maximize the number of integrations so that we can easily export our work

ER

Esther R.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Really neat, beautifully designed

Pros

The search feature is really handy, allowing us to find information usually scattered across many softwares (Drive, Slack etc.) and providing easier access and transparency for new joiners. Similarly, having a directory of the organisation will prove useful once we're at a scale where (especially in a remote world), not everyone can meet everyone. We love the workflow-building, as intuitive as Zappier to use. Overall the design of the app is very playful and unique.

Cons

For a new user there is a bit of a learning curve on what each section of the product does (e.g. goals vs projects) and how to use it to the max.

António L.

Financial Services, 51-200 employees

Very promising!

Pros

Pros: - Simple and powerful hub to aggregate all project information - Collaborative centric approach - Powerful integration stack - Interesting workflow feature for processes. Eg. Hiring, Onboarding, etc.

Cons

Improvement points: - Integration to metabase to automatically track goal progression - Add different language settings (important for remotely distributed teams) - Would like to add public and private to-do lists to projects

DD

Drew D.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Qatalog in Coffee

Pros

I love that this can be the place I start my day to get an overview on what I've gotten myself into

Cons

Could use more integrations but those are rolling out regularly

CF

Chihiro F.

Gambling & Casinos, 501-1,000 employees

Exactly what we needed at work

Great, and would really want to convince my seniors to tell me that this is worth paying.

Pros

Threads: to remember the past conversation and posts to update everyone instead of setting up a weekly meeting.

Cons

Not necessary "least", but would be great if you had a template to fill in so that we all have a similar format.

HF

Hector F.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Facil visualización de avance

Aun estamos probando su uso y si bien sirve para integrar los avances que se llevan en otras herramientas, no es tan facil de implementar y se requiere algo de entrenamiento avanzado para los usuarios. Una vez que aprenden a usarlo se convierte en una herramienta importante para visualizar los avances de los proyectos.

Pros

Integración con otras herramientas que se utilizan en los equipos de trabajo. Fácil visualización de avances de los proyectos

Cons

No es tan fácil de usar cuando se inicia con la herramienta.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation