Relayto Logo

Relayto

Bringing your documents to life.

Relayto Reviews

4.8

Rating criteria

• Likelihood to recommend9.18/10

Reviews by rating

We have been using RELAYTO for most of clients and it has been an amazing tool to create interactive content. The UI of the app is intuitive and does a great job in enhancing the end user experience.
This platform has amazing visuals, you can even embed videos, and insert some animations. I also love how I can switch between different ideas while presenting which makes the platform very efficient.
It is such a friendly service with great presentation tools. Compared to making the usual Power points, I can show my staff and clients in a more fun and engaging way.
The features of the software that is very hard to use.
I occasionally ran into complications when utilizing the platform, but the RELAYTO crew was incredibly fast and swiftly fixed my problems.

Liu A.

Executive Office, 11-50 employees

Increased our audience engagement when utilizing the platform

Collaborate more effectively: RELAYTO's platform allows for real-time collaboration and feedback, helping our teams to work together more efficiently and effectively. This can help to reduce miscommunications and errors and ensure that everyone is on the same page.

Pros

One of the things I love most about RELAYTO is how it empowers me to tell compelling stories with my content. Whether I'm creating a pitch deck or a marketing campaign, RELAYTO's platform makes it easy to craft narratives that resonate with my audience. Plus, the ability to customize the look and feel of my content to match my brand has been a huge advantage. I would recommend RELAYTO to anyone looking to create impactful content that truly stands out

Cons

Limited template options: I would like to see more template options to choose from, as I feel that the current selection is somewhat limited. I hope to have the opportunity to add more template options in the future.

Sabrina M.

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Creative way for Promoting the Company

I used Relayto to give my audience a better understanding of my story and the information they need to make informed decisions. When I used traditional PowerPoint formats, however, I found it difficult to keep some of my audiences focused and engaged. I noticed a significant improvement in my presentation skills after experimenting with the Relayto format. People are asking more questions, and our conversations are becoming more lively.

Pros

PDFs are often dry and plain, however, Relayto provides a new way of more engaging and interactive using experience. With the help of Relayto, users could "play with" the document instead of only "read" it. I found some really important functions such as inserting gifs, videos and even quizzes for user. These features provide really a new and useful way for readers.

Cons

While Relayto could allow users to add more interactive sections on a document, it worked mostly based on the original PDF. In other words, users can't edit the original PDF.

RS

Rahul S.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

Fantastic

Fantastic

Pros

This is powerful landing page and join with emotion

Cons

This help grow personal growth and business

Reeya S.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Breaking presentation boundaries:Revealing RELAYTO

My overall experience is very amazing. I just love this, I also recommend my friends to use RELAYTO.

Pros

RELAYTO interface is very easy to use and it also supports collaboration among team members, making it easier to work together on presentations and proposals

Cons

Its hard to find the least but i mention that i like the most its price , compatibility, abundance of features etc.

Sanjay k.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

A nice tool for making interactive Proposal and Presentation

Relayto helps me to build interactive and dynamic presentations. Relayto's detailed analytics feature helps me to understand the user engagement pattern with the content.

Pros

1. Relayto helps me to add various types of multimedia in the form of audio, videos, links, etc. into the presentation which helps to keep the audience engaged.2. Relayto can be easily integrated with tools like Microsoft PowerPoint and Google Workspace.3. It allows real-time collaboration allowing team members to work on presentations simultaneously.4. A wide variety of templates are provided to make the content more engaging.5. Detailed Analytics is provided on Relayto to track different metrics of the presentation like which sections are most viewed, and how much time a user spent on which slides.

Cons

1. New users face a bit of difficulty in exploring the entire platform.2. It's a cloud-based platform that requires a stable internet connection to work.3. Appears to be a bit costly in comparison to traditional methods of creating proposals and presentations.

Gaus A.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Changed my boring presentation style

It is been a few days and I can that for sure, it was the best decision to start using Relayto. And now I am super happy using it.

Pros

I don't know how to say this, but my job was to create pdfs and send them to my team of teachers and new office employees. And some times team complains about documents being too long. After I started using Relayto, my documenting style changed, and I did not get any unpleasant comments. This has made my document creation process more accessible.

Cons

In the starting managing all the options can be tricky for a normal person. It was a little hard in the beginning. After now everything is fine. I can easily use it without any problems.

Aman I.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Relayto Review. Great way of Reimagination

The platform's interactive elements, such as embedded multimedia, animations, and links, helps me to capture the attention of audience which is a key factor and a game changing approach for me.

Pros

It is a best platform for me that that allows me to create interactive and engaging presentations, documents, and websites. It not only features such as multimedia integration, interactive elements, analytics, and real-time collaboration but also allows me the real time tracking of my work and other things.

Cons

As it is bit difficult to operate at early stage but once it gets used to then it's the easiest platform to work on.

Eshaan S.

Education Management, self-employed

A student's perspective on RELAYTO

Pros

I am impressed with RELAYTO's ease of use and functionality. I was able to create interactive content in minutes without having to learn any code. RELAYTO can make all forms of content interactive, including PDFs, presentations, and images. This makes it a great tool for creating engaging and informative content for a variety of audiences.I think RELAYTO is a powerful tool that can be used to create engaging and informative content for a variety of audiences. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to create interactive content without having to learn any code.

Cons

I think RELAYTO is a great tool, but I did find the website to be a bit "heavy" at times. This meant that it took a few seconds for the pages to load, and sometimes the interface felt a bit clunky. I think this could be improved by optimizing the website for speed and performance.

Kartik B.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Good Software for every niche

Choosing this software is one my best decision.

Pros

It best software for every industry specially for IT sector to design presentation, Proposal and Content to be proposed to the client.

Cons

I look forward, I am using this software for last 7 months there is nothing bad in this software. Thanks to Relayto for creating such a fantastic and brilliant software.

Cort Tafoya D.

Marketing and Advertising, self-employed

Communicate more effectively with Relayto

Overall this is a tool that can be incorporated into my workflow and it's been a good experience using it.

Pros

The use cases for me have to do with presentations, reports and pitches. And it's important to have something that can hold people's attention. The interactive content options on Relayto help with this.

Cons

The learning curve of using any new product can be frustrating.

KY

Kaifei Y.

Design, self-employed

Increased Audience Engagement When Utilizing the Platform

Pros

Compared to the limitations of traditional PowerPoint presentations, using this platform has revolutionized how I engage with my clients during meetings. The inclusion of captivating visuals, seamlessly embedded videos, and dynamic animations has given me the ability to transition between ideas in a much more compelling and organic manner. This not only captures my audience's attention but also allows me to convey complex concepts with clarity and impact. The platform's user-friendliness is another invaluable aspect, as it empowers me to effortlessly connect with my audiences, making the overall communication experience exceptionally engaging and effective.

Cons

"While using the platform, we've observed that there might be a slight learning curve for some individuals, especially when delving into the more advanced features it offers. However, it's worth noting that this learning curve is typically short-lived, as users quickly become familiar with how each tool contributes to the creation of the final, polished experience. In fact, this initial learning phase can be seen as an investment in harnessing the platform's full potential and unlocking its capabilities to craft engaging and impactful presentations.

Vikas G.

Education Management, 1-10 employees

Perfect tool for smooth Onboarding and assets for sales team

RELAYTO is helping build and improve digital experiences across various verticals. I have been using RELAYTO for various edtech clients like Tute and Classplus to make interactive training and onboarding material. This has been very helpful in increasing the revenue for the businesses.

Pros

At Tute, we created PDF materials for onboarding students with us. These PDFs were lengthy and detailed but boring for a 12-year kid to read. With the help of RELAYTO, we were able to add various interactive elements, videos, images and buttons to the PDFs that made a whole lively experience for the students. RELAYTO empowers our sales team to explain the platform to parents with the help of interactive onboarding documents that have made the whole process easy and effective.

Cons

I haven't faced any issues or glitches while using RELAYTO. They also have a responsive customer service team who are always available to help in case there is any issue with the platform.

Aamerkhan M.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

A Quick and easy way to enhance infographics

As I work in an accounting firm, it is important for us to stay on the top and build a name in the market with informational content. RELAYTO has been helping us to do this by making our content useful and interactive to the audience. Our training materials, presentations, and social media content has been dramatically improved with RELAYTO

Pros

I have been using RELAYTO for quite some time now and love its interface and usability of it. I have prepared training material for my team as well as created multiple infographics for brand awareness on social media. This tool has been a savior as it helps add interactivity to the image and make it lively.

Cons

I haven't faced any major issues so far. No Complaints or downsides as of now.

Sarah F.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

Best tool for interactive social media content creation

RELAYTO is a unique tool that solves the problem of creating engaging content. Brands and agencies always look forward to creating engaging content which will help them establish a strong presence in the digital world. With RELAYTO's help, this has become easier and achievable for most of the emerging brands.

Pros

The features of RELAYTO are amazing because it makes it so easy to create content with buttons, links and other interactive elements that can be shared. This has helped us improve our presence in the market and also create viral content. We also use it to create the presentation decks as it gives a entirely unique look and feel to the old boring presentation formats.

Cons

The tool lags a little when used on chrome browser but works fine on my safari browser. Nevertheless, if the files are small in size then you should have no problem in using it

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Reconceived the manner in which we present information.

As a presenter, my goal is to impart knowledge and empower my audience. However, I have found that traditional PowerPoint presentations can struggle to hold the attention of some audience members. Since adopting the RELAYTO format, I have noticed a significant improvement in the reception of my presentations. There are more questions being asked and the overall dynamic of the conversation is more engaging.

Pros

In comparison to other options in the market, RELAYTO is a cost-effective solution to differentiate our sales content from that of our competitors. Rather than relying on standard PDFs and PowerPoints, we can create immersive EXPERIENCES for our clients using the platform. The visual tools available on the platform add an additional level of engagement to our presentations and enable us to convey complex concepts in a way that is not possible with more traditional information formats. Utilizing the platform's user analytics, we have seen a 300% increase in client engagement over the past quarter.

Cons

While some of the more advanced tools may require a brief period of orientation to become proficient, the assistance provided by the dedicated team at RELAYTO ensures a smooth transition.

Import and Export, 51-200 employees

Empowering Dynamic Visual Presentations

The user-friendly interface and intuitive design of Relayto contribute to a positive user experience. Users appreciate the ease of navigating the platform, creating presentations, and customizing them according to their specific needs. The drag-and-drop functionality and user-friendly controls make the process smooth and accessible, even for those with limited technical expertise.

Pros

User-Friendly InterfaceRelayto is known for its intuitive and user-friendly interface. Users find it easy to navigate the platform, create presentations, and customize them according to their specific needs. The drag-and-drop functionality and user-friendly controls contribute to a smooth and seamless user experience.

Cons

Offline Access LimitationsRelayto primarily operates as an online platform, which means that users may face limitations or challenges when trying to access the presentations without an internet connection. This could be inconvenient for users who require offline.

AS

Ajay S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Great For My Marketing Business

Pros

RELAYTO garners enthusiastic praise from users like us, for its ability to create engaging and visually appealing content experiences. The platform's user-friendly interface, efficient onboarding, and comprehensive features have transformed the way content is crafted, setting a high standard.

Cons

enabling seamless conversion of old materials into engaging, client-ready experiences. Its content hub simplifies file management, while the dynamic document format sets us apart visually. In a competitive landscape, RELAYTO empowers us to stand out, adapt to evolving client needs, and enhance engagement during presentations. The platform's efficiency in digital transformation and improved presentation methods has proven invaluable in our efforts to stay ahead in the market.

Alliah Bianca A.

Outsourcing/Offshoring, 1,001-5,000 employees

" Digital Experience for Everyone "

Time is valuable for an administrative assistant. With Relayto, I can be more productive as presentations can be done in just a few clicks, and no codes are needed! It brings the idea from my mind to life.

Pros

Relayto is the fastest way of making engaging content. A simple PDF can be turned into an interactive website experience. A single page can be updated while the other ones remain unchanged which can be complicated for traditional PowerPoint. You can seamlessly share files to any device or even make it password protected. My presentations have never been better, all thanks to this tool. I might consider fueling up my marketing background as their real-time engagement is what makes the tool unique from others.

Cons

Relayto has a lot of features and benefits that take time to familiarize but the team provided video walkthroughs that you can access for FREE! They also do continuous improvement to make this a success and minimize glitches.

Srishti M.

Human Resources, self-employed

RELAYTO presenting your Documents like none other

RELAYTO gave me an upper hand while presenting Documents infront of my Clients, as it makes them visually appealing and engaging.By giving me the ability to convert my documents into an EBook, which makes them really simple to read, RELAYTO makes my docs look so lovely and professional to present.

Pros

RELAYTO is really intuitive.Our PDFs look so much nicer and are considerably more presentable as a result.It offers a variety of alternatives for displaying our PDFs, including the visually appealing Cube and Cards formats.

Cons

RELAYTO's free trial period is too brief; it ought to last at least one month.Its monthly plan prices are relatively costly, which can deter some people from purchasing their plans.

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Powerful tool for my presentations

Pros

What is impressive about this platform is its capability to expedite content creation processes by allowing users to upload their existing PDF documents, rather than starting from scratch. This feature has been invaluable to us as we undertake the task of reorganizing large volumes of old content. Upon conversion, users can further customize their documents utilizing a variety of platform features.

Cons

While some users may initially experience a learning curve when working with the more advanced features of the platform, it is worth noting that familiarization with the tools can be achieved within a reasonable timeframe. Ultimately, the different tools work harmoniously to create a comprehensive and polished final experience.

Erlaine Grace D.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Relayto 101

I would recommend RELAYTO to people who want more meaningful interactions with their clients or audiences.

Pros

The platform is a great way to get your old documents in order. You upload them, and the rest of the work is done for you. We are currently reorganizing a lot of our content, and this feature has been invaluable as we've gone through mounds of old files. After the initial conversion, you can further customize your document using a variety of features on the platform.

Cons

To get started, some users may have to spend time learning how to use the more advanced features of the platform. But it doesn't take long to become familiar with how each tool plays into creating the final experience.

Vikram A.

Staffing and Recruiting, 11-50 employees

Great tool to make interactive training materials

It has been great using RELAYTO for more than 6 months now and the team is already loving it. This platform not only saves time but also gets your work done in an efficient manner. Looking forward to using this tool more often.

Pros

The seamless integration with other apps and the addition of interactive elements to statics or PDFs have been the best part about RELAYTO. We have been using this to update our training materials for new onboardings and it has been saviour. RELAYTO allows you to add interactive elements like buttons and links to the PDFs which is a great feature.

Cons

Initially I faced a few glitched on the platform which was resolved quickly by the customer support team. Since then, no complaints.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

Awesome software changing the content landscape!

Pros

Relayto allows users to upload existing PDF documents and convert them into customizable formats which helps in reorganizing old content. Also, its ability to automate the conversion process saved us a significant amount of time and effort. Their were several features that allowed us to further customize our converted documents, making it a versatile and user-friendly tool. Overall, Relayto simplifies the process of repurposing old content and streamlines the task of creating new documents.

Cons

Even though there weren't any hard issues that we faced, there were issues initially where we found it a bit challenging to navigate across the software. However, that were easily solved with the help of the awesome material present on their website and their even better customer support.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Very friendly and feature rich s/w

Pros

It is exactly what a teacher needs. One of the best things is content and document management. This helps in making presentations quickly and effectively

Cons

Pricing is a bit higher for beginners. It could have cloud based management as well

RR

Rouf R.

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Quick and Convenient Microsite Creator

Overall, I have loved my experience with Relayto. Most importantly, I am not dependent on my tech team for creation of any microsites, all thanks to Relayto

Pros

Relayto is game changer when you are in need to create an interactive microsite for a product launch or a campaign. All you need is an asset which could be a ppt, pdf, mp3, mp4 or even a jpeg and Relayto will help you make a microsite out of it.

Cons

So far I haven't seen any cons per se but if I had to pick something, I would say they should have a drag and drop option too. But at the same time, their menu to add content is quite interactive .