Relayto Reviews

User ratings

4.9

• Likelihood to recommend9.64/10

See full reviews by rating

This platform has amazing visuals, you can even embed videos, and insert some animations. I also love how I can switch between different ideas while presenting which makes the platform very efficient.
It is such a friendly service with great presentation tools. Compared to making the usual Power points, I can show my staff and clients in a more fun and engaging way.
The features of the software that is very hard to use.
So far I haven't seen any cons per se but if I had to pick something, I would say they should have a drag and drop option too. But at the same time, their menu to add content is quite interactive.
Some features are maybe too advanced for entry level users, although there's enough learning content to get going in no time.

Relayto users...

Google Workspace-logocaret
listing-logo

Google Workspace

How would you rate Relayto?

A Quick and easy way to enhance infographics

As I work in an accounting firm, it is important for us to stay on the top and build a name in the market with informational content. RELAYTO has been helping us to do this by making our content useful and interactive to the audience. Our training materials, presentations, and social media content has been dramatically improved with RELAYTO

Pros

I have been using RELAYTO for quite some time now and love its interface and usability of it. I have prepared training material for my team as well as created multiple infographics for brand awareness on social media. This tool has been a savior as it helps add interactivity to the image and make it lively.

Cons

I haven't faced any major issues so far. No Complaints or downsides as of now.

Perfect tool for smooth Onboarding and assets for sales team

RELAYTO is helping build and improve digital experiences across various verticals. I have been using RELAYTO for various edtech clients like Tute and Classplus to make interactive training and onboarding material. This has been very helpful in increasing the revenue for the businesses.

Pros

At Tute, we created PDF materials for onboarding students with us. These PDFs were lengthy and detailed but boring for a 12-year kid to read. With the help of RELAYTO, we were able to add various interactive elements, videos, images and buttons to the PDFs that made a whole lively experience for the students. RELAYTO empowers our sales team to explain the platform to parents with the help of interactive onboarding documents that have made the whole process easy and effective.

Cons

I haven't faced any issues or glitches while using RELAYTO. They also have a responsive customer service team who are always available to help in case there is any issue with the platform.

Save time so you can focus more on other tasks.

Pros

Easy to use, the drag and drop function makes work easier.

Cons

None so far as I'm still enjoying the features recently.

Relayto 101

I would recommend RELAYTO to people who want more meaningful interactions with their clients or audiences.

Pros

The platform is a great way to get your old documents in order. You upload them, and the rest of the work is done for you. We are currently reorganizing a lot of our content, and this feature has been invaluable as we've gone through mounds of old files. After the initial conversion, you can further customize your document using a variety of features on the platform.

Cons

To get started, some users may have to spend time learning how to use the more advanced features of the platform. But it doesn't take long to become familiar with how each tool plays into creating the final experience.

Great tool to make interactive training materials

It has been great using RELAYTO for more than 6 months now and the team is already loving it. This platform not only saves time but also gets your work done in an efficient manner. Looking forward to using this tool more often.

Pros

The seamless integration with other apps and the addition of interactive elements to statics or PDFs have been the best part about RELAYTO. We have been using this to update our training materials for new onboardings and it has been saviour. RELAYTO allows you to add interactive elements like buttons and links to the PDFs which is a great feature.

Cons

Initially I faced a few glitched on the platform which was resolved quickly by the customer support team. Since then, no complaints.

Content Creation Game-Changer

As an Executive Assistant, my tasks are varied. They include creating presenting information to my client and his customers. RELAYTO help boost internal and external interactions through the engaging content the platform has helped me curate.

Pros

I love that I got to improve my existing content in a direction I didn't even foresee. RELAYTO has pushed me to grow past static PDFs and create interactive customer-facing documents.

Cons

Admittedly, the tool took some getting used to. After a few trial and errors (and back and forths with the team who are very supportive btw), I was able to maximize the tool.

Quick and Convenient Microsite Creator

Overall, I have loved my experience with Relayto. Most importantly, I am not dependent on my tech team for creation of any microsites, all thanks to Relayto

Pros

Relayto is game changer when you are in need to create an interactive microsite for a product launch or a campaign. All you need is an asset which could be a ppt, pdf, mp3, mp4 or even a jpeg and Relayto will help you make a microsite out of it.

Cons

So far I haven't seen any cons per se but if I had to pick something, I would say they should have a drag and drop option too. But at the same time, their menu to add content is quite interactive .

best software for new generation

Since my competitors generally use similar formats, PDFs and other static presentation styles are becoming an increasing eyesore. I can differentiate myself from the competition by presenting information in a way that is both conceptually and visually appealing using the RELAYTO document experience. That's why i am very happy that Relayto is very dependable for organizing stuff.

Pros

I adore this platform since you can use it without having to start from scratch. Your existing PDF documents are uploaded to the site, and the platform handles the remainder of the job. This capability was quite helpful to us as we combed through mountains of old files because we are in the process of restructuring a lot of our old content. Following the initial conversion, you can further modify the document utilizing the platform's many features.

Cons

There is nothing to criticize. Overall, we had a fantastic experience, and the RELAYTO staff has been incredibly helpful.

Savior and helpful for my organization

It has been amazing and I believe it has been game changing for the orgnisation

Pros

The best part of this software is how easy it was to use and how efficiently API's could be used by the designing team using different software while integrating

Cons

While there is no such feature but there was one instance where the was a small glitch but the customer care cleared the issue almost instantly

Powerful Tool to make interactive content & presentations

RELAYTO has change the way people create & consume content. Our content is now getting more engaged views as our creatives, statics and infographics not only gives audience useful information but also provides an interactive interface that makes us stand out in the market.

Pros

We have been using RELAYTO for most of clients and it has been an amazing tool to create interactive content. The UI of the app is intuitive and does a great job in enhancing the end user experience.

Cons

I have been using the platform for quite long and have faced no issues so far. No complaints.

Making Pitch Decks on RELAYTO is so easy!

RELAYTO is solving a big challenge of making content that is unique and stands out. In our case, we have client meetings very often and require pitch decks that not only have the required data and stats on it but is also presentable at the same time and RELAYTO does a great job in helping us achieve this goal.

Pros

We have been using RELAYTO at our agency for a good time now and it has been a great user journey so far. For all our client pitch decks, we ensure that all the decks are made on RELAYTO by adding additional interactive features that help us come up with out-of-the-box presentations that impress the client at the very first meeting. RELAYTO is great not only for pitch decks but also for creating and distributing interactive social media content.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about the tool as of now. Me and my team loves all the features of RELAYTO and looking forward to see more development in the coming updates of the app. They also have a customer support who is readily available to help.

My amazing experience!

It is excellent! I will keep using Relayto for all my presentations and content creation!

Pros

This software helped me save so much time and money as it changed the way I create content. It is such a friendly service with great presentation tools! Compared to making the usual Power points, I can show my staff and clients in a more fun and engaging way. This platform has amazing visuals, you can even embed videos, and insert some animations! I also love how I can switch between different ideas while presenting which makes the platform very efficient.

Cons

Nothing I can think of, I enjoyed everything about Relayto!

More Engaged Audiences while Using the Platform

With the information I present, I strive to empower my audiences. When I used traditional PowerPoint formats, however, I found it difficult to keep some of my audiences focused and engaged. I can't say enough about RELAYTO, my experience giving presentations has significantly improved. It's a game-changer for getting my ideas out of my head and into the minds of others. I am constantly being asked to present ideas and products, but now that I'm creating from within RELAYTO, it's easy to explain complex concepts to people in a way they can understand.

Pros

In comparison to traditional PowerPoints, I can present to my clients in a more engaging manner. I can flow between different ideas during my presentation more effectively and organically thanks to the platform's great visuals, embedded videos, and animations. Not to mention that the platform is simple to use and allows users to instantly transform old documents while requiring minimal coding experience, allowing me to effectively engage with my audiences.

Cons

At first, it could be a little hard to get the hang of all the different tools on the platform. but once you are familiar with it and have a feel for how they all interact, creating amazing content becomes a breeze.

Reimagined the way we portray information

Overall, I found RELAYTO to be simple to use and effective. I've finally found a website that allows for quick and easy creation, and I'll be using RELAYTO for future document presentations.

Pros

A document transformation platform for converting older documents into new format. The user interface is very clean and sleek. No coding required.

Cons

The platform's more advance features take some getting used to, but they don't take long to learn. It provides a seamless experience for users with design experience, particularly those who are new to this type of document creation.

Simple yet the best and creative app

10/10 Relayto allows me to experience an improvement to my presentation.

Pros

The app is exceptionally smooth. You'll be easily add photos, recordings, videos, and so on with just one click. The platform makes it possible to convert older documents to the new format automatically.

Cons

There is nothing to be unhappy about. Overall, we have a fantastic experience, and the RELAYTO staff has been incredibly helpful and I will recommend it to others to try this amazing app.

Innovative tool to help you with pdfs and presentations

Great! It has helped my documents really come to life!

Pros

Lots of powerful features, relatively easy-to-use, great results.

Game Changer for Document Management and Content Presentation

Saves me time, energy, and creative juices by doing the work for me.

Pros

I love how the platform enables me to migrate my old files/documents easily instead of starting from scratch. For example, I can upload existing PDFs that I have - and relayto does the work for me.

Cons

So far, I have nothing to complain about. It works smoothly and does the job that I need it to do.

Easier than most software for content creation

It really has helped my day to day work.

Pros

It's versatility and ease of usage despite being a beginner.

Cons

Some pop-ups that appear while using the software.

Life saver!

I loved Relayto! Would recommend this to friends in the same field

Pros

I like how user friendly the app is. Usually I get turned off when I see too many complicated steps when opening an app but Relayto will not scare you off with that.

Cons

Some features can be improved, especially when you want to use it in sync with other people

Princess And I

Very good

Pros

The features of the software that can be easily use

Cons

The features of the software that is very hard to use

State-of-the-art Document Experience

Overall I like Relayto and would recommend to others! It's a game changer! Helping me organize my documents, bonus with helping me have fresh visual designs! I also use it whenever I have presentation and NGL it helped me improve giving presentations to audience! Relayto is not only giving me a state-of-the-art document experience, but also I commend Relayto Team having such an approachable and reliable service!

Pros

Relayto is so easy to use. I like how my existing documents are converted into new one, and helping me organize what I need to. I like it having an impressive array of features and tools.

Cons

Some glitches happen but I guess it's because of their continuous improvement in the features with every update.

Handy Tool for content management

My experience is nice especially when doing my content since they have a very accessible template to customize with plus the safe and secure document management is very helpful too.

Pros

I like content creation the most, since I'm not good at it. Relayto helps me a lot with my content with its very handy features

Cons

I'm still new with it so I really don't have issues yet.