Renderforest Video Reviews

Likhwa Moyo

Redefining video making with Renderforest

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-08-13

Renderforest is easy to use and I have enjoyed the simplicity it brings to creating professional videos. My friends think I am a video guru because of Renderforest. I have used it on my Google Playstore page to create intro videos. I also use it to create logo reveals and video presentations. Most recently, I used Renderforest to create campaign videos for a candidate in an election. I have also used Renderforest to create animations and explainer videos for my YouTube channel. In future I also see myself using it to earn an additional stream of income by producing videos for others too. It is amazing software and I would easily recommend it on any day.

Tukan engül

Experiencing the RenderForest means EFFICIENY in Time - Money - Effort and a new sense of ART !

Reviewed 2018-06-24

RenderForest helped me to discover my graphic-art talents, and the sense of visual perception. After I noticed RenderForest I started to Graphic-Design to optimise the graphic consept quality of the files that I upload to RenderForest template-holders. Also, for sthe statistical analysis, the ratio of efficiency/money and effort/time parameters is really perfect.

Elnara Kamilova

Create high resolution videos just from your browser

Reviewed 2019-05-30

Intro, promo, and advertisement videos are playing an important role while creating efficient marketing campaigns. Before Renderforest we were hiring freelancers in order to create such videos. But thanks to Renderforest we managed to reduce such costs. The best side of Renderforest is the ability to create any type of video without any software installation. You can create high-resolution intro videos even from your mobile browser. Most video editing applications require high system specifications, but there is no such requirement in Renderforest. The rendering process is also super fast compared to most video editing applications.

Ben Bailey

Easy, flashy video templates anyone can use

Used occasionally for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2018-05-01

Fast, easy animation with only a few clicks. RenderForest is simple enough for any user to make creative content that will dazzle viewers and spice up presentations and videos.

Rick Botha

Professional Video Logo Reveals make for really Engaging Videography

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-12-05

Renderforest has really helped me to overcome some major hurdles with regards to professional presentation of our business to stakeholders. The features that it has allowed me to use has made it possible for me to present designs to stakeholders that are more than just impressive, they actually look like they were designed by a qualified designer (which they were) but I made it my own through Renderforest.

Roger Berkley

Impressive Features and Outstanding Customer Experience

Reviewed 2018-03-30

Beautiful and sharp video for my business!

Valeh Samedov

Great alternative to traditional setup required softwares

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-10-25

Best feature and advantage of Renderforest is no setup requirement. It is not locked to any operating system or device. If you have internet connection Renderforest is available in any device and operating system. That is the main advantage of Renderforest while creating any king of presentation and promo videos. Another useful feature of Renderforest is custom templates which doesn't allow you to suffer from lack of ideas. It has many presentation templates for any kinds of businesses in order to make amazing presentations and reach to high audience count.

Lili Dong

Greatest Experience Ever

Reviewed 2018-10-11

Overall experience is full of fun, passionate and supportive.

Sumegha Mehta

Easy, Simple, Quick and Best Video Creation Tool

Reviewed 2018-11-26

Its immensly valuable in communicating our message to clients and social media updates

Nathan Powell

Best templates

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-02-24

Other sites took me a long time to make a video I wanted, renderforest took me half the time. Their templates are slick & has a variety to suit anyone The simple drag and drop for pictures make it so much easy & the background music makes the video even better If your designing a video, don’t look anywhere else.... just go here

Great resource

Reviewed 2019-07-21

I find this website a great go-to place when you are just starting to build your branding and can’t afford a dedicated designer, or when you need visuals for non-profit projects, like presentations, etc. It is very easy to use and has a wide selection of styles and visuals among which every user will surely find something fit for their taste. I have extensively used the logo-maker as well as have given the video function a try, and I must say it is a great tool that allows you to make intros and logo reveals without any knowledge in video editing or motion graphics. I’ve only used free version so I have dealt with watermarks and small logo sizes but if you’re looking for a great tool to get started with your ideas, you can definitely upgrade and get clean and larger files.

Paola Morales Montero

Renderforest is a simple software that allows me to make videos with professional quality

Reviewed 2018-07-04

Renderforest is undoubtedly one of the best programs to edit video that is at the same level of Adobe Premier or Final Cut. Thanks to this software I have been able to prepare audiovisual material both to immortalize family moments and to enrich my work as media manager. Renderforest is a great ally.

Farid Rustamov

Unique platform for creating advertisement and promo videos

Reviewed 2018-10-15

Renderforest is a browser based platform and that is why I liked it most. It is revolutianary platform for creating amazing intro videos or presentations without any hardware requirement. If there is an internet connection Renderforest is reachable in anywhere without any installation. At work I mostly use Renderforest for creating promo videos or presentations for our customers. With rich variety of templates Renderforest makes my creativity limitless.

Carmeli Hocson

Renderforest has helped me create digital content for my clients social media

Reviewed 2018-05-18

Everything! High rate of viewers and client satisfaction.

Hasan Hasanzade

Create amazing and creative promo videos for your business and increase sales

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-10-27

Renderforest is amazing tool for creating presentations and promo videos about product and services of our company. We don’t need expensive video editing software packages anymore. Because Renderforest offers all of this features without any software installation. You can create amazing presentations right from your internet browser. With rich variety of presentation templates Renderforest provides unique ideas for any business type. My most liked and often used feature in Renderforest is whiteboard animation toolkit which gives extra visuality to videos and makes videos more understandable by audience.

Alan Dobes Barr

Fantastic ... A great experience for anyone looking for a quick and simple tool to build professional videos ...

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2018-06-27

The assembly quality is fantastic ... The ease of including images and texts makes it incredibly easy to create professional videos in a much shorter time than using professional software ... Very good!

Oliver Anleu

Student Review

Used daily for free trial
Reviewed 2019-03-07

Great, the best I've found in the market and very good customer service. Another major point to note is their student discount and how they strive to look after us!

Great Program for Creating Marketing Videos

Reviewed 2018-11-01

For a very low price, this program is comprised of high quality animation and templates. We can use this video to upload on YouTube and broadcast on our social media venues. I like the fact that it also offers a 3D feature. You don’t have to be a techie to create a powerful video because Renderforest is the way to go.

Debjit Biswas

Costly but powerfull online video creating tool.

Reviewed 2019-04-19

Renderforest is a good online tool for you if you can afford it. Its editing capability is not that complex but they provide stock image and videos which is a good and time-saving option.

Kasey Baker

Great video editing software - all online as well!

Reviewed 2018-07-09

All online and very easy to use, has a great tutorial

Benoit BERNON

A service pro and of quality

Reviewed 2018-04-04

The video promotion of our services and the communication on our new image

Fast and Easy Videos

Reviewed 2019-03-31

I ended up just playing around with Renderforest as a free trial while I was looking for video creation software. In the end, I felt that my results were too bland and impersonal for the price I would be paying to use the application.

Ville Lehtonen

Excellent product, excellent service

Reviewed 2018-08-17

Simply amazing. I have recommended Renderforest many times already and my whole team is buzzing about this.

Kim McCarthy

Ease of use for Explainer Vids

Used weekly for free trial
Reviewed 2018-11-04

So easy! I don't have to time the video, mark the transitions...For quickie projects, you can use almost any template and the end product looks awesome. *I've yet to create one from scratch using this platform. Great platform in general because you have a lot more options without being forced to upgrade for silly things like ... less crappier music than the free version. Here, they give you high quality product, up front, without wrangling you. This should definitely be in your arsenal of marketing and creative resources.

bassim ghata

Easy, Simple and Quick

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2019-02-03

I have used Renderforest for 6 months in my Master studies, I have never made Videos before that but it really made that easier for me, and allow me to present a very good Seminars and deliver my idea in a very nice way.