All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Renderforest

Online video & animation platform

Renderforest Reviews

Export and make intro video like a PRO, for less of money !

Pros

Is the Faster and easier application on a website to render, not a forest, but intro video like a pro ! Easy to take in hand to make animation with only a few clicks. All that you want to create i a just and only one website!

Cons

I think that for the moment, i have search cons, but in the process for the image and make video, there is just Pros for the moment ! haha

Renderforest has been an absolutely superb and extremely professional company to deal with.

This will be the face of our online projects, and so it was important to select the best software; from all my research, that proved to be you!

Pros

It is extremely high quality and without glitches or other issues. What you see is what you get. From my rather extensive research, the competition simply can't compete at the level level for a similar price-point. I must also say that the customer service is *absolutely amazing*.

Cons

Nothing. Importantly, though, do make sure that you check your preview carefully just to make sure that everything is correct. The preview option is, in the usual Renderforest style, intuitive and slick.

Excellent software, the best way to get a professional video with some clicks

Pros

The software is intuitive, it work great with pictures or just text, it help we with a lot of job presentations and right now is helping me with a video for my friend wedding!, excellent for every usage

Cons

When you are using the "Free" version it dont allow you to see the Quality of 720p, it will help in order to see if is needed a video or other one, you could keep the watermark but please let us now how we will see the video

Hello Jesus. Thanks for your time spent on this review. In the future you will be able to see screenshots of your video in the quality that you are going to buy.

Renderforest is magic

Pros

Love the short clips we are able to make with renderforest! So quick and easy to put something together!

Cons

If y'all could create more templates that would be great, though there are already a lot to start with :)

Create the best explainer videos

My experience with Render forest has been amazing since they have helped me along in completing many of my clients projects

Pros

I really liked the fact that they have a totally free plan as well for those who can not afford to pay for subscription

Cons

There’s nothing to dislike about Render forest but it could have been even better for the users if there were a few more templates in the free version

Amazing Easy to use tools to create quick videos

Pros

Loved the ease of use, rich templates and quick support. Also the stock videos was a huge help !! It is great for making small stories / explainers with videos shot on phone and stock pictures.

Cons

To be honest i didnt use any other application to do this task, so i;m not sure what is lacking in this software. For me it gave me everything i wanted !

Excellence!

Pros

Its ease of use. It's absolutely amateur-friendly.

Cons

This is not what I like the least, but a suggestion for improvement: I'd like to have more sound effects. There is a wide variety of music available but I can't find effects such as the sound of seawaves or of the wind, for example. That would be of help.

Hey Agostina. Thanks for your review. Your mentioned cons are very important and we will try to add them as soon as possible.

This is amazing, and extremely easy to use.

It's perfect.

Pros

Very easy to use, even for me. I love this thing! Makes an awesome intro I never would be able to make by myself.

Cons

So far I haven't found any cons in this program.

Hi Jon. Thank you for your review.

Fast and easy to use

Would recommend to other based off me looking around and having issues finding a intro I liked and could test multiple times before buying, great investment!

Pros

All the different options to pick from. the amount of time, had a intro made in 15min

Cons

The cost, pretty pricey for a one time buy compared to similar websites.

Hello, Kyle. Thanks for your review. We are trying to suggest best price and best service. In any case we will try to reconsider our pricing.

EASY to use

Pros

The various templates help to choose the most adapted for each usecase the music can be changed even if they are dynamic

Cons

It is not possible to choose showing times and to add new slides or to orchestrate them or to change the colours

The best tool to create your online video.

My experience has been great for quality vs. time.

Pros

I like the ease to create animated logos and videos quickly and with high quality. As well as the sites to create your web page in the same application. The best features in the same application.

Cons

To ensure rapid design, an excellent internet connection is required, otherwise it would slow down the process.

My new favorite

Pros

Easy to use, excellent animations, easy to create videos for our social committee, nice platform overall

Cons

Cost is a little too high, I would only be looking at using the product on and off and the cost to export a single video is prohibitive despite the high quality. Would also appreciate more interact text options within the videos without having to pay a yearly Subscription

Perfect Customer Service

My experience was perfect. I animated a logo and noticed that there was a couple of lines in the animation that I didn't like and I contacted customer service. Within minutes I heard back and was told that those lines were actually in my logo. They were right and they told me to remove the lines and send them the logo and they would redo the animation at no cost. They did exactly that and I ended up with a perfect product. These guys are the best!

Pros

This software allowed me to animate a logo with the utmost of ease in just a matter of minutes that looked very professional.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. It could not have been better.

Time saved, is time spent doing other things!

We wanted to become more efficient at creating video content

Pros

Do you want to make a flashy animation or promo video for a new product or just to promote your company? This is what I recommend using, it is easy to use and gets the job done well

Cons

Paying for a year in advance will surely scare many people off, it isn't the best in that regard sadly.

Engaging Visual Content

Other than the pricing, the software is excellent and has many different options to use to create your content.

Pros

There are many different options for creating visual content such as cartoon-like, 3d options and whiteboard creations. It has a great variety of characters and content, easy to use and fun to make and watch.

Cons

It was too expensive for us to continue using, as a non-profit although the software was great for the level of content we wanted to create the subscription costs were out of our remit.

The #1 Online Video Editing Website

Pros

Excellent selections in almost every type of project. The process did not take long to learn as it was very easy to use, even for a novice. The end products, very high-quality renders were amazing.

Cons

There were not many cons at all. Really Not a con but Sometimes the wide selections can be very overwhelming.

Quality Videos

Pros

I reviewed many sites and many programs... some were less expensive but the selection, quality and ease of use is what got me back to RenderForest. Also the music selection is another unique feature of RenderForest

Cons

I wish the cost difference between 720p and 1080p was a little less.

Hi Afshin. Thanks for your review. We are happy that you like our platform.

Very beneficial product

Makes your organization look much more professional with the logo intros and other videos.

Pros

Save you lots of time because there is lots of templates to chose from ! Also it is easy to use and the support team is amazing, they reply very quickly to the inquiries.

Cons

i wish if we can adjust some of the templates, for example, some templates tell you to insert a video in a specific slide, it would be nice for example if you can change the duration of this video or put a photo instead of video.

Hi dear Karim. Thank you very much for your kind words. Renderforest team works hard to make your experience better on our website. As well as thanks for your suggestions, we'll make it count for sure and will discuss it with our team.

Great Products!

Pros

Can get a lot of great templates which look cools and fit to our current trend and industry

Cons

Can't put in chinese text and possible can edit more text box. Not enough background music and animation.

Great Just Great

This sire is great, it has helped me so much on my youtube channel, the ease of use is perfect as you just search it up and i will definitely be using it in the future too.

Pros

Ease of Access, Great audio and slideshow.

Cons

Good video solutions for your business

Overall I've enjoyed the software and will continue to use when the needs are there.

Pros

I like the amount of options and content available to create unique video content.

Cons

I really dislike the pricing for this software. Even though it's a free package to only allow 360p exports is far to low of a quality to offer. I'd much prefer a service like this to work on a per video basis instead of a subscription service.

Hello Robert. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us. We are trying to suggest the best price for our users taking into account the quality of our work. :)

Good app

Pros

This application helps me alot in my youtube channel

Cons

Easy to use this application it simple to use

Thank you much for your kind words. We appreciate it a lot.

Overall happy

Pros

I'm no pro editor. So for me it was nice that it was easy to use. I toyed around and was overall happy with the results.

Cons

There wasn't anything major that stood out to me as upsetting or unsatisfactory.

Dear Daniel, Thank you much for your kind review. Actually simplicity is at the core of our platform. We are trying hard to keep it simple and customizable at the same time.

Great app!

Pros

I like how easily I can create a visualizer for my music! It takes like 5 minutes! Helps me out with my channel.

Cons

I dislike the newest change where i can only load 1 minute with the free trial. It made me stop using renderforest because of it, and now im trying to find a new visualizer, and i cant.

Very good

I am very satisfied

Pros

practical, easy to use, suggestive controls, high quality videos, quite a variety of templates and many options to customize

Cons

Need a simpler subscription plan, some templates do not allow you to put the logo

Hello Bruno. Thank you for your review, Can you say about which template are you speaking about?

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.