All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Renderforest Reviews

The best in the market

Pros

Renderforest is easy to use, comprehensive product.

Cons

No cons so far. Would like to see option to use commercial usage feature for free version.

Thank you very much for your kind words. We are glad you enjoy our platform. Thanks for your suggestion too, we'll discuss it with our team and will try to make your experience even better on our website.

Excellent Video Presentation Online Software

Its a great website to use and unique website which is so user-friendly. The website allows you to create your character. Kudos to Render forest

Pros

Self Editor and You can create your own video

Easy Peasy

It helped in making the ad for my friend running for State Representative.

Pros

I used this to make an ad for a friend of mine. I had never used it before, but it was so easy, and it came out wonderfully.

Cons

I wish there were more options on the free version

Hi Sandy. Thanks for your time spent on this review. It's very important to us to see the feedback of our users.

Several videos

Wonderful Amazing Awesome

Pros

The images are very good and the songs too.

Cons

Some images you can not see well, when they need to decrease them.

General Aspects

Pros

RenderForest is a media system for creating videos that are easy to use and flexible. it is quite simple and allows any user to create creative presentations and videos by adding music files and animations.

Cons

I consider Renderforest quite expensive especially if you need different type of features and animations. I would recommend using it offline too.

Dear Serena, thank you much for your positive review. We'll surely discuss the offline version you suggested and will try to make your experience even better on our tool.

Video intro

Pros

Renderforest is very easy to use and navigate. Within a matter of minutes you can have a great quality video created and ready to download.

Cons

I would love to see more options available for video templates and the ability to edit more with inside the template such as the ability to add more text, color of text, and font.

Amazing online service!

Fair price, easy to use and good support.

Pros

I just loved the website! It was very easy to use and create my video, with hints and modern layout. Moreover, the price was good and fair, and they reply very fast when needed. I recommend it!

Cons

Just avaible templates wrote in English, not in my mother language.

Thanks for your review, Sah.

Pros

the variety of templates to create videos

Cons

Theres is nothing that I have not liked a

Hi Rosa. We are happy that you like our platform.

Easy to use with 100's of templates to choose from. Took less than 5 minutes to get a great video

A great video to intro our logo

Pros

Ease of use, it's so easy to set up a video. The choice of templates is great too but more importantly the quality of the choice is better than some of the competition.

Cons

Pricing in British Pounds would be a bonus, or any other currency other than USD. Other than that nothing to complain about.

Great tool to create slideshows for different occasions!

Pros

+The great choice of video templates for different occasions +Music can be chosen or own music can be imported +You can save your current project and edit/continue working on it anytime

Cons

-When importing several pictures at once (about 5 or 6) system was overloaded, but this also only happened once

Very Professional

Hopefully by using a new intro my followers will enjoy my videos more and thanks to Renderforest it has been made very easy!

Pros

The designs were very Unique and professional! Very easy to use.

Cons

I don't really have any cons for this website as it was very easy to use.

Hi Niall. Thank you for your time spent on this review. It's really important to us.

User Friendly

Pros

Lots of options with great quality with ease of use.

Cons

Price was pretty high for a one time user.

Hi Derek. Thanks for using our platform and the time spent on this review. If the price is a little bit high for you, you can use our coupon code system. More info you can find contacting our support team via this email address: support@renderforest.com

Simple is the Best! Animation

Pros

Simple is the Best! I am looking for the tool kit for simple and utilizable as this.

Cons

My suggestion is to add more category such as introduction in different kinds of business.

Hi Mongkhon. Thanks for your time spent in this review. We will take your suggestion into consideration.

great support

easy to use

Pros

Quality product and quality team!! thank you

Cons

would love to get more options from more verticals

A great way to get quality promos and intros at a lower cost

Pros

They have high quality content and it's very easy to use. They also have a decent selection. A great site.

Cons

To get true HD quality videos you have to subscribe to one of the higher priced tiers. In my opinion 720 should not be the base quality. In this day and age it's not really practical.

good SaaS product

Pros

Renderforest is easy to handle, no competitors identified. You can build up your product demo video in an instant.

Cons

One-time payment is pretty expensive, while yearly suscription seems to be proposed at a fair price.

Excellent platform for designing and video presentations

Pros

The quality and easy processing for all kinds of videos. This helped me to develop my creative skills immensely.

Cons

It should require a lot more videos and categories apart from current lists. The rates should be little bit low for non-commercial use.

Very simple to use

Pros

Very simple to use but with a fantastic result. I love the personalization tool where you can upload your own logo and chose the style

Cons

The quality of the trial version si very low and not all the features are available for the test. not a big deal.

Good for one who wants extra fast video production services.

Service is pretty easy to use, you can simply get a professional video in just minutes. Excellent solutions for startups, who are looking for video production under $50. pros - Very fast adjustments, extra high quality videos, fast rendering time, free option, cheap cons - On some templates you are limited to change colors, write long texts. You also cant adjust your video length, you have to choose and edit ready template.

Cons

I was able to create a promotion video for my Android app in just a couple of hours.

Pros

It's very easy to use, the animations are high quality, etc. It is great that the service allows for the production of free videos with a water mark, because this allows developers to try out the service easily.

Cons

I thought that price for the 720p version is a little pricey. The lower level option (just removing the water mark) provides a video that is barely usable for any professional context due to blurriness, even on a fairly small screen.

Such a help!

Very good and easy!

Pros

Renderforest is a great for making animated presentations. It offers awesome template options and also includes music.

Cons

Some awesome templates are fixed and it would be great that they would have image options.

Hey Ana. Thanks a lot for your review. We do our best for our users. ¿

Pros

Filters! The filters are fantastic. There are a good variety that are not your typical cheap program filters. There are filters for a variety of business types and projects. It makes your video project look crisp and different than the competition.

Cons

While the price is decent, for the version that supports 1080p, I think it's expensive. Also, when you aren't using it every day, it makes the note rate use project more expensive.

I am definitely impressed with Renderforest. It is very easy to use with an abundance of templates.

Pros

What I like most is the number of templates available, even for the free plan. Renderforest makes all templates available to it's customers no make the plan. That's a great feature of this amazing site.

Cons

If I had to pick something to dislike, I would say the size of the watermark in the free plan. It's a bit overwhelming. Pricing is a tad bit much. But, I guess it's worth it for all that you get.

Hey.Thanks a lot for your review.

Easy and sophisticated way to make vidéos

Pros

The offer is really clear, and propose a free trial version to learn and take your time. It simple and accessible for everyone

Cons

When we create the video, maybe give the possibility to preview your work even if we did not finish the video

Customer Support for the win

overall I love this website and will be back for more they have their customer support to thank for that.

Pros

The customer support is truly amazing and very patient

Cons

I have no qualms. I just had an issue with trying to purchase a product but customer service came to my rescue and worked with me until the very end

Dear Shelton, we are so thankful for your kind review. We'll keep working hard to maker your experience better on our tool. And the customer support will always be there to help you out in any cases.

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.