Revver Logo

Cloud based, dynamic document-work management system

Revver Reviews - Page 3

CM

Colleen M.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Keep it simple and convenient

We are a CPA firm, concentrating on tax preparation, consulting and planning. With eFC, there is no more time consuming hunting for the right folder, no more cumbersome paper files to manage and store. We converted several years ago and have never looked back with nostalgia to the old days! Now we can wow our clients with easy, quick access to their information and that impresses them and makes our days happier and less stressful.

Pros

eFileCabinet has made our lives so much easier and our client service much more efficient. Any staff member can look up a client's info. When a client stops by with an additional document or sends something to us by email, it is a quick and simple process to file the new doc.

Cons

Much as we love the simplicity and ease of using eFileCabinet, it sometimes feels as if the programming is not quite keeping up. Files will lock up occasionally. There has always been a simple work-around to any of the little annoying problems that arise but who wants problems ever?

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are excited to hear that eFileCabinet has helped make your lives easier and your client service more efficient. We look forward to continuing to support the success of your business in the future with some new updates that will improve the user and client experience even more.

TB

Tina B.

This is an awesome Data Manangement

9.99 sometimes they are not on Accountant's schedule (4/15 9/15 and 10/15) so they have so special instructions for us during our peak season. This needs to be improved.

Pros

It's easy to use and the customer service is superb.

Cons

It takes some hand holding to get use to the software. The video Library isn't searchable so I constantly have to ask for guidance on training I desire. it can be more client-friendly.

It's so great that you feel the customer service is superb, thank you so much for sharing! We have also started providing Premium Support available 24 hours per day Mon-Sat and we will have your account manager contact you to discuss how we can support your needs as an accountant with a very busy schedule. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this great review.

JZ

Jesse Z.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Functionality & Ease of Use is the Name of the Game

We can easily access, analyze, and print out any needed document at any workstation as needed. This functionality makes Efilecabinet very valuable to our company. I have had very good experiences getting technicians when needed except on a few occasions when demand is very high. Each tech is knowledgeable and does a quick and efficient job of getting us back on track. We have been using your software for 6 or 7 years with little downtime or problem.

Pros

Everything! It seems that all of our employees find Efilecabinet to be very easy to use, and that the functionality of it does everything we need it to quickly and efficiently. Using the EfileScanner makes moving documents into Efilecabinet so quick and easy that even new personnel find it a joy to use. Having all our important documents so readily available and kept secure is a strong value of this software. We have over a Terabyte of documents saved in Efilecabinet and know that documentation is safe.

Cons

It seems some Windows updates have a bad habit of destroying our scanner application files so that I have to call in every once in a while on some employee computers needing to have a technician delete and reinstall parts of the scanner operational files in the Hkey area of Windows.

JF

Julie F.

Banking, 51-200 employees

Efile, can't live without it.

Time saver, no more running around to locate files. Can send documents password secured by email. You can design how you want to setup and use efile with customization of templates, user and file retention. Customer service is great, love that on our desktop version help link takes me directly to the website. I can then lookup my question with answer to resolve or chat with a rep. in a timely manner.

Pros

Ease of use and security features to allow secured access to offsite users. Customer can send Financial information, Examiners can review documents cutting down on onsite visits. Option to scan in Black/White, Gray-scale or Color help with photos in our Appraisal. No need to retain hard copy file. We can print our Credit Reports and Business Searches directly to efile. Saving in both process and cost by skipping the need to print then scanning. PDF received we can move and drop directly to efile.

Cons

Haven't experienced any cons and we've used this for years now.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear that you love the ease-of-use our features provide and that you haven't experienced any cons. We love to support your business and are excited to continue to provide support for your success.

AS

Alison S.

eFile Review

For the most part efile is easy to use and is helpful in keeping our files organized. I wish that the customer service was a little more helpful in fixing the one major problem that we keep running into, but overall we will continue to use this product in the future.

Pros

When changing over our computers a few years ago, we moved all client files and office operation files from our computers to this cloud based efile system. The move over was easy and did not take long to upload. It is easy to organize and create new drawers and files. Also, the efile buddy is helpful and easy to download onto anyone's desktop.

Cons

We have had problems of files being deleted. When calling to efile customer service, no one has been able to help us. This has been going on for a while and no one seems to be able to give us an answer. It doesn't happen often, but when it does it is random and has deleted all kinds of files including PDFs, Word documents and Excels.

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate the review. We want to ensure the best experience possible for your business and will have your account manager reach out to you regarding some of the issues you have mentioned. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

Deborah F.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

EfileCabinet Document Management System

No issues. We are very happy.

Pros

Very easy to use. Always works. Competitive Pricing.

Cons

I wish I could pdf from lacerte into efilecabinet, but its not that big of a deal to just pdf to my desktop and then drag and drop into efilecabinet.

It is excellent to hear that your business is happy with eFIleCabinet. We strive to provide the best in value and support for our customers! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

LE

Linda E.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

eFileCabinet is a great answer to document storage!

I now have at my fingertips all the documents I could possibly need! Instead of having to go to a different office to look in a file or go downstairs to the archives to find a document - I simply go to my cabinets and quickly pull it up! This saves me a lot of time and effort!

Pros

I have set up my cabinets and draws just as if they were sitting in my office. It's logical and easy to use. Since I keep student records I have one cabinet that has all the transcripts from the time the school opened until the present. Then I have individual cabinets for each graduating year with students in alpha order with the documents that we must keep forever. It's soooo easy to quickly find a student or a specific document.

Cons

When it has been a few days since I went into my eFileCabinet I find that it takes a bit for it to get 'warmed up'. Navigating between cabinets, drawers or documents can be very slow. If I'm uploading a new document, it can act as though I didn't drop and drag the document and instead of immediately showing me that the document is there, I sit and wait and wait. Then, I'll try to upload again and find that now I have two of the document and must delete one. Other than that - it works great for me!

It's great to hear how you have been able to set up eFileCabinet to work exactly the way you need it to for your business, thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

JS

Julie S.

Hospitality, 1,001-5,000 employees

Centralizing Human Resources

We achieved our goals of centralizing our records for each in accessing, along with being more responsible to no longer wasting paper, wasting time filing, or off site storage costs.

Pros

We recently centralized our overall Human Resource function, with personnel at multiple location, to one central location in California. We needed a solution that was easy to implement, provided ease in accessing and storing information and cost effective. E file cabinet provided all of this to us and more.

Cons

Set up was a little difficult in not having a dedicated individual who really knew the software to guide us.

Thank you so much for your feedback, it's great o learn more about how eFileCabinet has helped your business and that we've been able to help provide a centralized place for your documents. We appreciate your review!

TD

Troy D. O'Dell P.

E-filecabinet

My biggest positive for this sofftare in general is that it is in the cloud and saves me from having local computer crashes and data loss. I can also access the database from home or anywhere I want or need to which is convenient. I also have an employee that works from their home and this works out well for this.

Pros

I was forced to leave my other electronic workpaper program as they discontinued use. I liked this software because it functions similarly to what I was using before. It is easy to use.

Cons

I had a desktop version before moving to the cloud and had several major problems with that version as it corrupted on my computer several times and did not automatically index to a cloud backup. That was in 2015. Since moving to the cloud after that it has been very good.

We love to hear that the cloud version of eFileCabinet has been so successful with helping your business and providing you with the flexibility you need for protection and having employees work offsite. Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review.

JG

Jeff G.

eFileCabinet

Pros

Being able to organize and store electronic documents.

Cons

The fact that indexing documents is not automated. Integration is week.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review!

DO

DOUGLAS O.

Consider Other Options

Generally the software works well if your not having to deal with the development team software bugs. The development and support on this software may lead a person to believe that this is a company that is slipping.

Pros

The software is relatively easy to set up and learn. The processes are intuitive and logical.

Cons

The software development and support are poor. The development team will put out updates that are not properly tested. The updates will cause problems, create down time for the entire office and support will not be able to fix the problems timely. If you call support later in the day, they will want to schedule another time to help you with the issue. They will not work extra time to make sure your system is up and running. They either are not allowed to or don't want to work overtime to help you with software issues caused by their own development team.

DB

David B.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

Stable and speedy application that keeps us organized

The overall experience with eFileCabinet has been positive. It's been a fantastic way to continue our move into the paperless world.

Pros

Stable and secure; speedy searches; super easy to add new contacts; we love the auto-create folder structure; great retention settings; The ability to quickly add new folders to existing contacts; Prompt and very helpful support team

Cons

We don't like that we can't attach a document from within our email application. The document attachment process must start from with eFileCabinet. Not that this is difficult fortunately. Also, when emailing a document from eFileCabinet, the application prompts you each and every time to encrypt the attachment. No way to turn this off. Finally, eFileCabinet doesn't play nicely with older versions of Fujitsu's ScanSnap software.

It is great to hear that you love how speedy and easy to use the eFileCabinet software is! We love to support our customers in running their businesses more efficiently. We are also excited about some upcoming features that will improve the user experience even more and will allow for some custom settings that will address some of the issues you mentioned. We will have your account manager contact you to discuss these solutions further. Thanks for leaving us this review!

KH

Kim H.

Getting Better

Very reliable, easy to maintain, super easy to retrieve documents.

Pros

I love the simplicity for others to use the software via Secure Drawer. Once you've figured out a few kinks, which are very few now, it is very simple to use. It is always available, never down so very reliable.

Cons

Customer Service is online only which is very frustrating when you'd like to speak to explain the issue. It is very hard to initially learn how to maneuver the system and integrate Secure Drawer.

It's great to hear that you love the simplicity for using our software through Secure Drawer. We are excited to tell you about our Premium Support, which is available 24 hours per day, Monday through Saturday. We also have an available support team available via chat, phone, and email to assist you as quickly as possible. Your customer success manager has reached out and spoken with Heidi about this, and would love to speak with you if you have further questions. We help this provides a solution for your support needs and we look forward to providing continued support to you and for the success of your business.

What I Like and Don't Like About eFile Cabinet

EFile Cabinet saves us from having to keep hard copies of our clients files and this, in turn, saves us from having to buy filing cabinets and finding room for them. Files are easy to access.

Pros

It is super easy to scan and file documents with eFile Cabinet. Filing directly from the computer to eFile is a great way to save on paper. Restoring deleted files is a very simple process.

Cons

There are glitches with the Indexing Service not running. It used to be that a message would appear on screen letting me know that the service has stopped which would then necessitate a call to eFile Cabinet. I finally had them walk me through what needed to be done to correct the problem and I now correct it myself. The eFile tech people are all wonderful to work with - they are patient and always fix the problem.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review with your feedback. It is great to hear that our support team is good to work with and that they've been able to help you with technical issues. We look forward to providing continued support for your business.

PW

Pam W.

Human Resources, 1-10 employees

The System used to work great, but.......

I have used this system for three years and until June of this year it worked well. There was the occasional hiccup but it was always addressed and addressed quickly by tech support. In early June files would randomly become corrupt and unusable. Although I have contacted tech support again and again it is now the end of August and this has not been resolved. Initially I was told that I was the...

Pros

There is no predesigned formatting or folders so I am able to set up my files exactly as I wanted them to appear.

Cons

Continual document corruptions and being given the runaround by customer service and tech support.

ik

ira k.

efc review

run a very good operation over there.

Pros

First off the customer service is phenomenal!...Enthusiastic employees who have a comprehensive knowledge of their software. The software is very good as well. If you don't use a document manager, this software will lower your blood pressure 10 points and let you take a 2 week vacation that you couldn't take before.

Cons

the older version let you see everything date sorted, now the newer version not have that....also when you upload to the newer version the prior dates that created pdf are obliterated...that's bad!!......also older version used to have a store again feature..........would get big points if you incorporated a to do list into the program.....dm of intuit does that.

It's great to hear that our software lowers your blood pressure and allows you to take vacations! We strive to provide great service and value to our customers and love to support their success as individuals and as a business. Thanks for leaving this great review.

tL

thomas L.

EFile Cabinet

I live in Maine part of the year and Florida the rest of the year. I am a CPA so I need client files and copies of prior tax returns and support documents. Never a problem. Since I have used the software since 2003, there sometimes situations where I need to look back a return or the documentation.

Pros

The software is easy to use, but the most important point is the high level of support when I cannot get something to work. Never had a problem and the help is super patient when I have not explained my problem. Always fix it right the first time.

Cons

Like everyone I wish it was cheaper, but I would rather pay for quality than be sorry later.

Wow, thank you for leaving us this great review. It's great to hear that you love the mobility of the system as you move between Maine and Florida, and that you've had a great experience with eFileCabinet storing your documents. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business.

BD

Barb D.

Consumer Services, 1-10 employees

eFileCabinet review

Overall I like working with eFileCabinet, I just need to be sure there are no mistakes made, because you cant fix them. Such as being able to edit files, like add or remove pages or even to rearrange them.

Pros

The ability to search for what I'm looking for

Cons

The inability to add to something already filed and the inability to delete unwanted items. Example I made a new profile and never used it, now I cannot delete that profile and it is very annoying. I even called support and they have no answers.

It's great to hear how eFileCabinet is able to help you find what you're searching for easily. We are excited to have some new updates that will improve the user experience even more and we hope these updates will help alleviate some of the issues you have mentioned with inability to alter files. Your representative from our success team will be reaching out to you to discuss this further so we can ensure you are having the best possible experience with our product. We look forward to providing your business with continued support. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

MF

Mike F.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Good product, WAY too expensive

Overall, I had many customers using efile, not it is down to 2, and they will not renew at the next renewal. The cost is just too high for the service provided.

Pros

The searchablity and security, data can't be compromised by a virus

Cons

There are bugs that may or may not get fixed during an update, and they don't know why.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, we appreciate the feedback.

BB

Brandon B.

Executive Office, 51-200 employees

Efile Cabinet

Efile is a 1,2,3, step in system organizing. If you are trying to convert from paperless.. efile has some challenges. There are not many editing so if you want to change the direction of the organization you can not easily do that using this software. So far with the storage space it is working great! It would also be nice to have a button where you and individually select pages in the file to scan.

Pros

E-file is used on the daily. 1,2,3 steps. Easy-ish to use. Clear instructions and great customer help with employees that are friendly and knowledgeable when a problem occurs. The software is very black and white and you are able to Create a more advanced.

Cons

Creating a more advanced and complex filing system when scanning multiple files is more on the challenging side to correct. If you mess up and want to delete a mistake it is near impossible. I look at efile as more as the finale draft for a project and there are not many editing options to play around with. It would also be nice to have a button where you and individually select pages in the file to scan.

We're happy to hear that you find eFileCabinet as easy as 1,2,3 to use! We are excited to have some future updates coming that will improve the user and client experience even more, and look forward to continuing support for your business. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

RS

Rich S.

Construction, 11-50 employees

Not Feature Packed But Reliable

It meets our online file storage needs desktop sidekick app could use some more features but overall good product.

Pros

its reliable, lots of space, iOS support

Cons

No way to flag items into categories (red,blue,yellow etc...) No way to remind you about item/file No CRM integrations No To Do or calendar/Team collaboration

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, we appreciate the feedback!

SS

Susan S.

Office Manager

At a glance, we can access anything. We can send our tax returns encrypted with a click of the mouse.

Pros

The ease to access everything immediately; this is our number one software that we use. At different shows, we have even visited with people considering this product and showed them our set up. Everyone we have talked to thru the years has been super impressed.

Cons

I can't really think of anything. Everything has been great especially you get people on the phone that you can understand.

It's incredible to hear that eFileCabinet is the number one software you use, we're proud to be able to help your business and look forward to providing you with continued support. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review.

BG

Brittni G.

Printing, 51-200 employees

Great Software, Excellent Value

We have already spoken the praises of eFileCabinet and referred business. We love the product, it does precisely what we need.

Pros

The price just can't be beat. Our small-midsize business had needs for confidential electronic employee record-keeping, and efilecabinet was a perfect fit for us.

Cons

Not all the functionality is there. For instance, I can upload Outlook Mail messages directly to the file, which is great; however, I can't view these messages from within the online software - it must be downloaded. This kind of defeats the perfect of keeping the files stored within the efilecabinet and nowhere else. Additionally, sometimes load times to view files is a bit slow. Wish it were a bit smoother.

It's great to hear that we are able to support your business with exactly what you need. We strive to provide great value for all of our customers and we're excited for some future updates that will be improving the user experience even more. Thanks for leaving us a review!

BF

Benjamin F.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Can't Imagine My Business Without It

eFileCabinet has so changed the way my business runs that I will forever be thankful I stumbled upon it. We can now operate in a smaller footprint, print WAY less documents, and have everything we need for a great customer transaction right in front of us. We have saved and made way more money from using eFileCabinet than the software costs. 10/10 would recommend to any size business.

Pros

eFileCabinet allows my business to have every client document, marketing file, and expense worksheet right at our fingertips. I love how easy it is to use and how we can have our files so well organized. We have avoided many customer issues and definitely increased our sales by the organization that eFileCabinet has provided us.

Cons

The price is nothing to balk at and at first I was hesitant since there are other, cheaper, options out there. But let me tell you the ease of use, quality of the product and fantastic customer support make it worth every penny we spend.

Wow, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a glowing review! We're happy to have taken part in supporting the success of your business and are excited to continue that effort moving forward.

AY

Anona Y.

Government Administration, 11-50 employees

What I have accomplished because of eFile Cabinet.

Three years ago, our office decided that we needed to step into the digital age and start making digital copies of documents. The reasons were for storage space capacity and for the ability to find documents when we needed them. Recently I have been asked about events that happened in Beaver City in the last three years and been able to find these documents with ease. Yesterday, I was asked about some...

Pros

It is easy to use and easy to find the documents I need.

Cons

It is so expensive that we can't afford more than one user. We are a small city and the numbers are hard to justify on paper for another user.