Revver Logo

Cloud based, dynamic document-work management system

Revver Reviews - Page 5

DP

Dave P.

eFileCabinet Excellent Digital Filing and File Sharing System

I work remotely a great deal and essentially have access to my entire office from my lap top. I can share documents with clients securely and easily. For most uses in my business, It's a legal violation to share documents by e-mail attachments. EFC and secure drawer are the easiest way to transfer documents back and forth. My clients love it.

Pros

All my files are digitally organized in one central system, easily available, searchable, and sharable with clients. Easy to use, fairly priced, and excellent technical support.

Cons

The inability to directly file an e-mail attachment in e-file cabinet. it has to be "parked" some place and transferred to EFC. It's an annoyance.

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us in this review! It's great to hear that your clients love our system and that we're able to provide both the security and functionality that your business needs to be successful and compliant.

MG

Mark G.

Good product, needs updating

Going paperless and all the related benefits.

Pros

The overall concept of the software is good. Folder and drawer system is logical and easy to adapt from a manual file system or windows folder setup

Cons

Lack of updates over the years, crashes often almost always has issues after windows updates requiring customer service. Lack of feature additions yet price has risen continually. Not being able to drag a file straight to an email may force me to look elsewhere if this isn't added soon,.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us with this feedback. We want to provide the best possible experience and support to our customers and are excited about some future updates that will improve the customers experience even more. We look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business.

AS

Alison S.

eFile Review

Overall it works well for what it is needed for, but I really wish IT would be a bigger help with our issues.

Pros

The thing I like the most about eFile is the ease of use of the buddy. It opens when I turn on my computer and I am able to use it through out the day to do what needs to be done. It is simple and quick to use on a daily basis.

Cons

I have had a few issues with things deleting out of nowhere or becoming corrupt. Tech support has not been able to help m with it and we have tried multiple times to correct this.

It's great to hear that you have found eFileCabinet easy to use. We strive to provide the best in value to our customers and want to remedy this issue you occasionally have with files deleting or becoming corrupt. Someone from our support team will be in contact with you to discuss this further. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

CL

Charlotte L.

N.E. Agri-Service Review

Overall eFileCabinet has been a good experience. Support is very good and it is easy to get a hold of them. I do like the ease of being able to send documents to Secure Drawer. Some of our clients use that function to send us documents and they like the security of it and the ease of it. A lot of our clients are elderly farmers and they are really not into using computerzied equipment or software, but the ones that do, do like it.

Pros

Ease of finding and storing documents, the options of security when sending an email. the scanning feature is very easy to use.

Cons

That there is not an automatic print feature to store tax returns.

Thank you so much for leaving this review, we really appreciate your feedback. We're excited to hear that you've found our system helpful and easy to use with our clients, and that you've enjoyed working with our support team. We look forward to continuing to support the success of your business!

PS

Phil S.

Aviation & Aerospace, 51-200 employees

Does exaclty what we need it to do

It is very intuitive software to use and very robust revision control on the files stored in it.

Pros

We use it as an engineering document management system to store revision controlled engineering documents and it does a great job. Could start importing file immediately. Very intuitive on how to set up Cabinets and drawers and load files into them.

Cons

There are not any workflow actions in the Toolbox that address our unique use of this software so we need to have a process outside of eFile Cabinet to manage the approval process of making a change to a document.

It's great to hear that you find the eFileCabinet platform intuitive! We're excited for some new features coming soon that are going to improve the user experience even more, and we can't wait to help support the future success of your business. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

MK

Miriam K.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

An integral part of my CPA firm

As a CPA, I'm required to keep the documentation of my work for at least seven years. eFile Cabinet makes the storage of my documents a breeze and gives me peace of mind knowing that I have secure document retention even if a natural disaster were to occur. I have been using eFile Cabinet for about 10 years, and it is an integral part of my business, as it allows me to quickly save my documents as I work and access them very rapidly when needed.

Pros

eFile Cabinet provides reliable secure archives of my documents that are easy to access when I need them.

Cons

I wish there were a way for my clients to access the files that I share with them without them having to remember their login credentials

Wow, it's wonderful to hear that eFileCabinet has given you such great peace of mind for your documents and your business. Thank you for sharing your feedback, we appreciate the review!

AZ

Aaron Z.

Law Practice, 1-10 employees

Return to Version 4.1.43.56

I have used eFile Cabinet for about 7 years. The reason we choose this program is that all documents are saved in PDF format, and once saved can be accessed by Windows Explorer. If the company goes bust, nothing is lost and everything is fully accessible. With the newer versions, the documents are stored with a proprietary encryption; and can no longer be accessed using Windows Explorer. The eFile...

Pros

Version 4.1.43.56 is very good

Cons

The newer versions have a proprietary encryption that can not be deactivated.

AF

Adreanny F.

Maritime, 1-10 employees

This is better than paper copies

I don't have space in my office for cabinets and we handle a lot of important information that can't be expose, all my files are safe and I don't need a cabinet that reduces my office space.

Pros

It is so easy to use, i can fins a document and a few seconds, my bosses are impressed, keeps every document, important or not, all organized, we reduced the paper copies considerably.

Cons

It is nothing that I don't like about this product so far. But I just need to know if is any way that I can check my files from another device, I understood that all the files are safe in the cloud, so in case that my server got damaged I would like to know how I will be accessing to all my efile cabinets?

It's so great to hear that you love using eFileCabinet, we are grateful to be helping serve your business! Thank you so much for leaving us a review.

NS

Norman S.

Computer & Network Security, 1-10 employees

Long Time Administrator and installer

Pros

Efilecabinet in my opinion is a refinded product and has been for many years, sometimes you dont need to fix a product. The did do upgrades to deal with Office365 integrations and did so in a fairly timely manner. We have been installing and administrating EFileCabinet for many years now and are happy overal with the product.

Cons

The interface on the software is a little outdated, and good use a good ux/ui update. The automation of backup when not using the integrated sql server are outdated as well, but still workable.

It is great to learn more about how you use eFileCabinet and how our software is able to support your business. We're excited for some new upcoming features that will improve the user experience even more, and look forward to providing your business with continued support!

CR

Cheryl R.

Efile Cabinet

We are saving on file cabinet space and saving time by finding what we need with efile cabinet. It is a great time saver and space saver, when my employer needs clients documents I have them in seconds. It is great!

Pros

That is it user friendly and easy to find your clients files. You can scan everything in right at your fingertips. When you need to go straight to efile cabinet! Look up your client and they are there. It is also easy to email to your clients documents!

Cons

I don't have any except just every once in a while it will have a problem opening, but I call the tech department and they are on it quickly and I am up and running

It is great to hear we have been able to help your business save time and space! We strive to provide our customers with the best possible value and service. Thanks for leaving this great review!

DB

Donald B.

Stability Questions

The main task eFileCabinet performs is the efficient organization of client information.

Pros

When working the software is easy to use. When working the features are flexible enough to meet most data management needs.

Cons

I spend to much time with support. The software (securedrawer) is not stable. The user interface changes frequently. The user manual is often not up to date. When Windows 10 is updated the software stops working correctly. As you know Microsoft updates their software often so it means I'm contacting eFileCabinet often to fix the software. The is no convenient place for me to determine what changes update make to the software. Too often when one issue is fixed other issues are created.

JD

JULIE D.

Great Storage Cabinet

We are a tax company and our client's information is highly sensitive and it is extremely important, especially while emailing. Efile cabinet allows me to password protect their file and email easily. I then am able to document in the comments section when and who I emailed.

Pros

Whether you are using this product for just yourself or your entire company, this is the storage for you. Efile Cabinet is extremely easy to use and retrieve information from. I love the fact that I can save a file, then email it to the client and put into the notes who I emailed it to and when.

Cons

There is not much I dislike about Efile Cabinet.

It's so great to hear how much you love eFileCabinet and that you find it easy to use! We love being able to support your business. Thanks so much for leaving us this great review!

GB

Giuseppe B.

Insurance & Financial practice

I have been using eFile for almost 2 years and consider myself fairly tech savvy. With eFile, any technical issue is usually resolved very quickly as their Tech support is top notch, but the actual web-based portal can occasionally be bothersome. File uploading is not as streamlined as I believe it could be. I must say that Recent improvement to the platform addressed some issues I had in the past...

Pros

Fairly easy to set up and use

Cons

Log-in process can be slow. Scanning to upload process - separate eFile online scanner needs to be used since the "scan file" option in the main web application often misses pages or incorrectly uploads files.

JT

Jeanette T.

This brings paperless to the 21st century

We process over 700 tax returns every year and then several hundred corporate filings during the course of a year. If we had to save paper records , I'd have rent a storage unit. Then, clients are always calling looking for previous years returns...I am able to securely email these in under 5 minutes...

Pros

Templates and auto fill names allows me quickly scan and file without touching the keyboard

Cons

Interface with Secure drawer. User must be proficient with setting up drawers in secure drawer and making the correct association in efile cabinet

It is wonderful to hear that we're able to help you store all of your files without renting a storage unit! We're excited about some new updates coming that will improve the user experience with eFileCabinet and Secure Drawer, and very much look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business.

LM

Laura M.

Hospital & Health Care, 51-200 employees

A good option for a repository of information (with some challenges.)

It has helped us organize our products and subsequent information into an easy database.

Pros

I like the ease of putting the data items (pdfs, word docs, drawings, powerpoints. etc.) into drawers and folders by dragging and dropping. As an admin I can easily access the information, but end-users have difficulty seeing what they are accessing because they are all separate line items

Cons

It is difficult to assign folders to end-users. You have to manually find an end-user by specific email address or name...would be nice to see all guests alphabetically or just assign folders to an end-user profile page...just tick off all of the existing options. An admin CANNOT remove options that isn't applicable to the particular application. For instance, my end-users do not need to have access to instant messages within securedrawer and they still do...so they send questions to us which go unanswered. There are still problems when a person uses Internet Explorer. The information loading takes forever and you cannot tell it's loading.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this review, we really appreciate the feedback!

AJ

Adam J.

Medical Practice, 51-200 employees

Streamlined Documentation

Overwhelmingly positive except for the corruption issue above.

Pros

It allows my team to work more collaboratively and allows me as a supervisor to monitor documents more efficiently and effectively.

Cons

It occasionally corrupts my files and cannot be restored from a prior workable version. This issue has not been resolved despite multiple phone calls.

It is great to hear that your experience with eFIleCabinet has mostly been overwhelmingly positive. We want to ensure you have no frustration with the product and are excited about some updates being released soon that will improve user experience even more, we hope this will improve any corruption issues you still may be experiencing. Your customer success representative will also be reaching out to help you resolve this issue further. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great review!

MH

Melinda H.

eFileCabinet review

Pros

The preview function to see documents without having to download them. Easy to upload documents.

Cons

Occasionally the software will be very slow to open drawers and files. Other times we get the "oops something went wrong" notice and all we can do is log out of the platform and try again later. We are never sure what went wrong and usually any work we uploaded will not be saved.

Thank you for leaving us your feedback! It's great to hear that you love the preview function. When you happen to have the "oops something went wrong," message, please feel encouraged to reach out to our amazing support team. They are available via chat, email, and phone and strive to assist customers with the best possible solution. Thanks again for leaving us a review, we look forward to providing continued support for your business!

CH

Carla H.

eFileCabinet Review 2-9-19

We are required to keep records for clients for 10 years so it has really made it easier to find information in old files without digging thru various old paper files. It has saved us in time and costs by not have any paper storage costs and maintenance anymore.

Pros

It is easy to use and understand and organize our records. There are also various ways to find any documents in your cabinet without having to remember which year or title you named it.

Cons

It is somewhat difficult to set up new templates. Once they are setup, they are easy to apply to your drawers but cumbersome to setup.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. It's great to hear that we've been able to provide a solution for your business to store documents for the required length of time, and we're happy you find the system easy to use.

EM

Erin M.

Government Administration, 201-500 employees

Life Saver

When I was introduced to eFileCabinet three years ago we were using the desktop version, which I learned very quickly so I can say it is very user friendly. Last year we decided to switch to the online version and have loved every minute of it. The team at eFileCabinet are truly amazing and we can't speak enough good about them. We save so much time, money and stay more organized with eFileCabinet. Being able to have the online version has opened the doors for us to manage our files from anywhere we have a signal.

Pros

Cons

There truly are little to no cons to this software if you are looking for ways to improve you productivity and manageability of your organization.

RS

Ryan S.

Reduced functionality

Pros

We need basic options for storing files and this platform provides.

Cons

The software now requires multiple windows. In order to apply a template to a folder/client, I need to be logged in via a browser. Then I print to the cabinet and have to use a Desktop window (Sidekick) to upload the file to the folder I had to add via the browser window. This is a newly created problem with the latest release and customer support told me my only option was to pay more for a different platform. The old version allowed both functions within a single window. Why reduce functionality?

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this feedback, we will have your account manager reach out to you to discuss these concerns in more depth. We appreciate your review.

DG

Deb G.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

Good product

Pros

Very easy to use and find documents/material. Ability to set it up personal for your own specific use is nice too.

Cons

Does not handle large documents or images well.

It's great to hear that eFileCabinet is easy to use, thank you for taking the time to leave us this review!

BK

Brad K.

Computer Software, 5,001-10,000 employees

Great way to share files!

eFileCabinet, Inc. offers a suite of document management software (DMS) products and services that help businesses and individuals work quicker, smarter and more collaboratively.

Pros

I have used eFileCabinet for to transfer information to and from my clients for about 4 years now. This software offers a user-friendly way to move files from one location to another. You can drop a file from anywhere all you have to do is put it into a cabinet and it will move automatically. You can control what cabinets, drawers, and files your co-workers and customers can see. I love that you have total control over all of your documentation. Also, if a customer requests a certain document, EFC makes it simple with SecureDrawer. Excellent software!

AX

Ann X.

EFC

Pros

Ease of use and really like using the Sidekick feature

Cons

Can't complain because I like everything about the product.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it's great to hear you love everything about eFileCabinet!

SB

Scott B.

Sterling Built Management Review

Our experience has been ok. Some of the training sessions feel a little rushed. Again, from a document storage solution I have few complaints. From an invoice approval solution I feel the product may be lacking.

Pros

From a document storage perspective, this appears to be a very strong product. If I were looking for just a document storage solution, I would have rated things higher.

Cons

We are using the software for invoice approval in addition to document storage. We have home builders that will need to approve hundreds of invoices each week. The ease of approving/rejecting and applying a stamp that indicates that seems poor. Current guidance to approve one invoice is- click annotate>select stamp>select drop down to choose approve or reject>draw the box on the invoice>hit the...

BP

Brandon P.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

eFileCabinet

Great experience even when we were running into system issues. Support was great to work with.

Pros

The support was fantastic to work with even with some more in depth networking/compatibility issues. Our clients were able to work through the system at a very fast pace which really speaks of it's ease of use.

Cons

Can't really blame the product on this but it may be worth mentioning for the sales team. The client we work with that uses eFileCabinet had issues that they had simply outgrown their database both in size and users. I think it would be worth while to track the number of users on the SQL-lite

It's so great to hear that you have loved the support eFileCabinet provides and that you find the system easy to use! Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!