Revver Logo

Cloud based, dynamic document-work management system

Revver Reviews - Page 7

KU

Kathy U.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

The Good & the Bad

We now have all our customer records converted to efilecabinet so we're kind of married. The good news is that anytime I need a customer record when I'm taking a dog to the vet, I can quickly log on from anywhere and get that record. The bad news is that it took us a year to get to this point. Customer service is very lacking. In order to get answers, I have to make an appointment with a tech rep. Unfortunately, in my business, I do not have the luxury of setting an appointment and being able to be available for a call at a specific time. There are still issues to be ironed out, but I simply need my questions answered when I call, not in an appointment 2 days later.

Pros

Ease of use once I figured it out.

Cons

I'm still figuring out what I can and can't do. It didn't help that apparently, I was in no man's land for most of the year. We thought we were purchasing a cloud-based product (we don't have the storage capacity), but found out quite by accident when talking to a tech rep and got our subscription changed to "online". However, in renewing negotiations, I found that we were still being billed and supported as a desktop product.

LK

Larry K.

eFileCabinet Review

We have used the product for several years and are very pleased with it.

Pros

Ability to organize and categorize file folders and perform search capabilities within the folders for more efficient use. The ability to email and encrypt large documents to clients.

Cons

Would like to see the ability to "color code" files within the file structure.

Wow, it's great to hear that you've used eFileCabinet for several years and that you've loved your experience so far. We're grateful to be supporting your business and to have you as a customer. Thanks for leaving us this great review!

DR

Denise R.

User of EfileCabinet

Saving time and having access to my files without leaving my desk is always great. So overall I would say, time, control and ease of use.

Pros

Being able to print documents , tax returns, emails etc. directly to a file draw definitely saves us time. We have complete control over how we structure our file layout and it is easy to use so everyone works comfortably with it.

Cons

The only issue I have is printing pdf files directly to a folder, we have to upload verses printing.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, we're grateful to be supporting your business and appreciate your feedback!

TF

TERRI F.

Perfect solution for our paperless small business

Fabulous customer service with a product that has yet to disappoint me.

Pros

The ease of use and functionality can't be beat. The software flows easily and makes sense to the user - there's nothing tricky to figure out. Document retention is key for our small business and this software is the best we've had (this is our 3rd company), and we plan to keep it indefinitely. Customer Service is top notch, too!

Cons

Cost effectiveness is always a concern for small businesses. It would be nice to be able to tailor the "level" of software we need (i.e. simple document retention 'only' versions). But you also get what you pay for, and this is worth every single penny.

Nurul Huda S.

Telecommunications, 1,001-5,000 employees

Digitalized my document and files

Pros

eFileCabinet handles all my digital document and i have also use it for sending and requesting document or a paper from client. It will expedite the time as all the process is digital, unlike the physical document paper that we need to send the document physically and it will consume time.

Cons

There are some issues with the software, and for an example, multiple login and accessing for the same files from different user at the same time will inducing an error. The system will not giving notification if the files is currently used by other user.

Thanks for taking the time to leave us this feedback, we appreciate your review!

SN

Stephanie N.

Great Customer Support

Pros

The software is easy to use and a great way to store documents. You can print to e-file cabinet from other programs and save it in client file folders. And when you’re having problems, the customer support is amazing. They just log in to your computer and fix the problem right away.

Cons

Sometimes the settings to save scanned files get messed up, but the customer support fixes it as soon as you call

Thank you so much for leaving this wonderful review, it's great to hear that eFileCabinet is easy for your business to use and that you have found our support very helpful. We strive to provide the best in value for our customers and look forward to providing your business with continued support.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Every day use but run into issues now and then

Pros

The ability to store documents and pull them up within seconds is a valuable tool for tax accounts. The ability to email documents straight from the program is the feature I appreciate the most.

Cons

It's common for a few of our workstations to have quirky problems with efile cabinet and it never seems to be the same. We've run into not being able to open documents, can't encrypt documents, can't scan into efile cabinet, you name it. But they're usually fixable after reaching out to support.

Thanks so much for leaving us a review. It's great to hear that you love the emailing feature. We look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business.

DO

Douglas O.

An Acceptable Alternative

The EFile cabinet is a fair software product. It's relatively easy to set up, operate and understand. Learning curve is low. On the downside, there seem to be glitches in the program. On an occasional client, you can't search based on the client's last name. You will know the client is there but you can't find it. You have to occasionally do searches on other attributes like the first name. ---When you scan the data on a certain percentage of the clients, the data file will be corrupt. This appears to be a EFile cabinet problem. The usual fix is to rescan all the documents. The EFile cabinet is an acceptable alternative for now. Improvements are definitely needed. Trusting EFile cabinet with all my client files is a little shaky but it seems to be OK for now.

Pros

Easy to use.

Cons

Files in the program can get corrupted. The program can't always find the client using the last name due to programming problems. Data corruption seems to be a consistent problem with the software.

JL

Jennifer L.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

Very user friendly!

Support service available when we first purchased and implemented the software was top notch. They were very good at touching base to see how we were doing with the software. Very each to reach.

Pros

We converted from a different file management software since we had heard a lot of positive reviews and feedback from other colleagues in our industry. They were right! So much quicker and more user friendly than the previous software we used. Best function is customizing to fit your office's needs.

Cons

Haven't come across any cons yet. Again, very user friendly.

Wow, this is amazing to hear! We're so happy that you've loved eFileCabinet so far and we're looking forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review!

RZ

Rebecca Z.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

eFileCabinet is exactly as the name implies

I have enjoyed the ability of quickly and seamlessly capturing and filing many different types of documents. Our company is small, but our paper trail is fairly extensive. This software was easy to pick up and learn as a visual learner.

Pros

I appreciate the ability to create folders that match my filing style.

Cons

I would have liked the ability to download large chucks of files at one time from eFileCabinet to a zip drive or my computer. I use a Mac, so it may have been a communication issue.

It's great to hear how eFileCabinet is able to help you save on your paper trail! We love being able to support your business and hope to provide you with continued support for the success of your company. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review.

CW

CURTIS W.

eFile Cabinet Meets our Expectations

Overall - we have been very pleased with the software.

Pros

We have used eFile Cabinet since 2011 and have been very pleased with the software. It's functionality allows us to scan documents very quickly...

Cons

The integration between eFile and Secure Drawer hasn't been as strong as what we would have liked - but part of that could be a training issue.

It is awesome to hear that you've been using our services since 2011 and have enjoyed our product and the functionality it provides for your business. We are excited to have some future updates coming that will improve the user and client experience even more, and look forward to continuing support for your business. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Construction, 51-200 employees

We have removed all stored files from off-site facility with monthly fees and have scanned everything into Efile. I love it and tell everyone I know how wonderful it is. Convincing others to stop sending paper files is the only difficulty I have experienced, but scanning into the file is quick and convenient.

Pros

This is the most logical filing and retrieval software I have seen or used. So simple for anyone to use.

Cons

Every time we get a Microsoft update, Efile quits working correctly and we need IT support to install updates for Efile.

This is awesome! It's wonderful to hear how much you love our service and we're excited to get to support the success of your business and make your life easier. Thank you for leaving this great review!

JM

Jenese M.

Medical Practice, 11-50 employees

Best Investment Ever!

I can't say enough good things about this program. As I have used it more and more, I find that I can manage my paper with such excellence. The recommended scanner is a dream. It is such peace of mind knowing that I can put my hands on any paper at any time with a great deal of ease.

Pros

I like the ease of use and the intuitiveness of the outline.

Cons

I wish I could have had someone in person here to help me get started. I was very intimidated.

This is such an awe3some review, thank you so much for leaving this feedback! It's awesome to hear that eFileCabinet is intuitive and provides peace of mind for you and your business. We are grateful for your business and look forward to providing you with the continued support your business needs for success.

LC

Linda C.

Real Estate, 11-50 employees

Comments about program

Overall the program works well

Pros

one spot for holding all files is great able to store multiple years worth of files is great

Cons

Adding job numbers for a new month is very time consuming having to add one at at time...would be more productive to be able to add ie....1-300 Often times, when adding files, the program will hang for quite some time and need to shut down and log in again

It's great to hear that we are able to help your company store files and manage documents. The mentioned issue where you have to add job numbers one at a time might be something our support team can assist you with and we would love the opportunity to work with you to provide a solution. Thanks for leaving us a review!

SW

Sarah W.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Organization in a paperless office

Pros

eFileCabinet allows our paperless office to run smoothly and stay organized. Having all of our client files accessible to all employees in one central location has allowed our office to run more efficiently and compliantly.

Cons

There seems to be lots of updates that we are not aware of unless we call into customer service.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are really excited about some of the updates we have coming in the future and want to let you know that we are hosting a webinar on April 25 to inform customers about the new features and would love for you to join. You can find more information at this site: https://go.efilecabinet.com/webinar/whats-new-efc

PJ

Paul J S.

Stop printing !!!

We have significantly reduced the filing time, paper on hand and time to retrieve and locate documents. Since we started using this product our productivity has been significantly increase. We are even able to easily locate documents which were misfiled.

Pros

I find the software to be very user friendly and easy to use. When I hire new staff they are up and running with a minimal effort to train them.

Cons

I did not start using it soon enough in my practice.

Wow, it is amazing to hear how eFileCabinet has been able to transform your business by increasing productivity and efficiency. We are grateful for your review and look forward to providing your business with continued support.

Ifeoma O.

1,001-5,000 employees

We are contributing to a green environment and saving trees.

Pros

Efilecabinet provides my organization with a remote location where we can easily save company files securely ,and make it accessible to all of the right people within the organization. Since adopting efilecabinet , there has been less and less use for paper within my office environment or the need to manage hard copies of our documents.Overall ,we are helping our environment stay green by greatly reducing our paper consumption. File upload speed and scan on eFileCabinet is very fast and dependable.

Cons

User interface can be more intuitive than it has been for the past two upgrades.On two occasions ,we experience server outtages and weren't able to use this application for a few hours. That was back in 2016 and we haven't experienced such since then.

AS

Ambrie S.

eFileCabinet

Overall, we've had a great experience with eFileCabinet. We've used it for many years now. There are times when it can be slow, but for the most part it runs fairly quickly.

Pros

Easy to use Well-organized Prepending/Appending options Option to print directly into the software

Cons

Often crashes without notice Files get "stuck" - no one can open them and we have to create a new version in order to do so

We're happy to hear that you have used eFileCabinet for many years and that you have found the system easy to use. We are excited to have some future updates coming that will improve the user and client experience even more, and look forward to continuing support for your business. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

TL

Tami L.

Construction, 51-200 employees

Customized Organization at its Best!

Our IT person suggested and installed it, from day one we were so happy with it. While attending the EFile Convention in Las Vegas we learned about the smart phone ap - it makes us even more efficient. After installing the ap, I received a request from a customer for an additional copy of an invoice, I would have had to call the office and have someone else send it. Instead I was able to email it from my phone! Complete response to the customer in under 2 minutes. It makes us look so professional and on top of things!

Pros

Ease of implementation and the customization is so handy Being able to email info to others so quickly from your computer or your smart phone

Cons

Occasional locking up on the server, but technology is never perfect and it's a quick icon reset

BF

Ben F.

Ten Years With EFC

In 2006 I decided that I did not want to continue to pay for physical space to store client and company files. My practice was growing, and every year I was purchasing more metal file cabinets. I had seen e-file cabinet demonstration at a seminar and decided I would attend another that Fall primarily to see and acquire the software. I did just that. We then proceeded to set up files in efc for each client and vendor and started immediately scanning source documents and returns and work papers for all current work. At the same time, we hired a temp worker to scan contents of our hard copy files for the previous three years. We have never looked back. I am retiring after this coming tax season, and we have electronic files for all clients for each year including 2004 forward.

Pros

Quick and easy to use.

MH

MARIA H.

GREAT STORAGE

EfileCabinet has saved us great amount of space since we have been able to scan all documents. We are not 100% digital but we have converted a great amount of our documents.

Pros

We love the ease of scanning documents and being able to save directly in efile cabinet. Further its really nice to be able to save directly from Word/Excel/ Outlook that as the document in its original format.

Cons

I wish there was an easier way to search for documents.

We are so excited to hear that you love the ease of scanning documents and being able to save so quickly by using eFileCabinet. It's great to hear that we're able to save you space and time, and we look forward to providing your business with continued support!

SM

Sara M.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

Great Product

I enjoy eFileCabinet for storing documents, but I wish I could reach Customer Service easier.

Pros

I use eFileCabinet everyday. We store all our clients' files in it. We also give access to our clients to the files they need. I appreciate that I can drag files from one draw to another, and to emails and faxes that I send. I appreciate that I can rename files, delete files and add documents to files already stored.

Cons

Reaching Customer Service is difficult and tedious at times. Often the application will shut down when trying to save a document.

BD

Bonnie D.

Accounting, self-employed

Tax preparer review

I've always received quick customer service when issues have arisen. I love that support is reliable and no matter which person, the issue is resolved quickly. In my industry, time is money so prompt resolution of problems is a must.

Pros

I like the ease to customize the software to your specific industry. I also like the ease of creating new cabinets as I'm saving a document and realize I need a new cabinet.

Cons

The annual maintenance fee seems a bit high for the initial investment in the software purchase.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to hear that our support team has been reliable for you. We look forward to providing continued support for your business.

LS

LANCE S.

ESSENTIAL PART OF TOTAL SYSTEM

THIS SOFTWARE HAS ENABLED US TO BECOME NEARLY PAPERLESS. RECORDS ARE STORED USING THIS SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTS ARE EASILY RETRIEVED AND TRANSMITTED WHEN REQUIRED. WE HAVE BECOME VERY DEPENDENT ON IT.

Pros

WE PURCHASED EFILECABINET JANUARY 2004 AT A TRADE SHOW IN LAS VEGAS AND BEGAN USING IT RIGHT AWAY. IT IS A BIG TIME SAVER WITH DOCUMENT STORAGE AS WELL AS DOCUMENT DELIVERY.

Cons

THE ENCRYPTION IS NOT ELECTIVE. THIS CANNOT BE TURNED OFF.

It is fantastic to hear how eFileCabinet has become an integral part of your business and transform the way you manage your documents! We strive to provide the best in support, security, and experience for our customers. Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review!

PK

Patsy K.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

5 stars

Great

Pros

It is cool I love how you can edit pdf from sidekick without downloading Learning profile and workflow

Cons

Wish had better support I am stuck on workflow now and have to make appt

Thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate your review! We have access to premium support 24 hours Monday through Saturday that you might be interested in, we will have your account manager contact you to give you more information.