Revver Logo

Cloud based, dynamic document-work management system

Revver Reviews - Page 9

SF

Stephanie F.

Banking, 11-50 employees

Best way to store your electronic docs!

Having the capability to electronically store our documents has created an office in our work space as we no longer need a file room!

Pros

Our entire staff uses eFile daily. We save every business document in the eFile system. It is easy to set up, easy to use and we absolutely love the functionality. We have never had a glitch or bug or any issue whatsoever. We love it!

Cons

I can't think of anything I would change.

It is so great to hear that you have loved getting rid of the file room and that we've been successful in helping your business manage the electronic storage for your files. Thanks for leaving us this great review!

Great Software

It's great, better than our last DMS.

Pros

Easy to use, keeps everything organized. Love Secure Drawer

Cons

We get kicked out of it sometimes, it won't let us log in sporadically. If I upload too many files in too short a time the carrots next to the clients names don't work anymore.

It's great to hear that you love Secure Drawer. We're excited about some new updates coming that are going to improve the user experience even more and will hopefully help eliminate some of the cons you have experienced. We also have a great support team available via chat, email, and phone and we would love to assist you anytime you need. Thanks for leaving us this great review!

KB

K. B.

1-10 employees

Your virtual filing cabinet

I have worked for other companies that have gone paperless and this system has more to offer and more practical applications than any other system I have used. The versatility this product offers in naming your files as if they are in your filing cabinet sitting in your office is unsurpassed. Yes it is virtual office filing cabinet, because you have accessibility no matter where you are, you are not limited to running back to the office to "grab that file".

Pros

Load up your stuff and it is wherever you are. If your co-worker or boss is out of the office and needs to look at something right away, you can drop it into the system and they can view it, download, print it, whatever they need to do from where they are.

Cons

Wish the interface with outlook email system was quicker. It seems to take forever for an email to "appear" in the file.

DF

David F.

Horrible product and limited help from EFile Cabinet

The list is too many

Pros

The software is reality easy to use and has a easy to understand interface

Cons

Horrible lack of communication & updates from EFile Cabinet, updates are few and far in between, most updates DO NOT function correctly and breaks our network, lack of ability to upload folders to "SecureDrawer", lack of "securedrawer" features, lack of secure drawer seamless integration.........

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback, your account manager will be reaching out to you to discuss the things you mention here in further detail.

DM

Dan M.

Automotive, 201-500 employees

EFile for multiple locations

As a business with multiple stores it helps us stay on the same page. We use it at every level of our business and can restrict what each can see or not see. Its much better than our shared drives on our computer network,

Pros

Multiple stores access same cabinets but you can divide each into groups for different access. Flexible Easy to import/ move Create own forms

Cons

Not a ton but our IT department had a bit of a learning curve

We are excited to hear that you have found success using our product to support every level of your business. Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this review, we look forward to continuing to support your company.

CJ

Camryn J.

Building Materials, 10,001+ employees

Great record-keeping

Overall I think eFileCabinet is a great program to use. It makes record-keeping very functional and easy.

Pros

Classic view is very easy to maneuver in. All the different settings are great to personalize each cabinet. Templates make for a quick creation. Also love the retention.

Cons

Do not like the most recent view. I switched back to the classic as I feel it is more user friendly. Also, sometimes when trying to view documents it won't display anything.

It's great to hear that you find our services easy to use and that you love the functionality of the classic view. Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review.

RH

Rachel H.

Insurance, 1-10 employees

No more paper!

Overall, I would say E-file cabinet met my expectations. It does just as intended and has allowed us to go paper free for the most part.

Pros

E-File cabinet has been really helpful in decluttering our office of all of the paper files that literally used to take up an entire room in our office space. It is convenient to have all of our files right there at our fingertips. No more running back and forth to the file room!

Cons

It would be nice if there was a feature to merge documents into an existing document which is already filed in the system. It is a bit inconvenient that documents have to be checked out to merge in the Adobe software, then added back to the E-file cabinet.

Wow, it is so great to hear how eFileCabinet has been able to help you reclaim your office space and that there is no more running back and for the between the file room! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us with this feedback, we look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business.

MS

Mindy S.

I love Efilecabinet

I have been using Efilecabinet since 2004. My work is so much easier being able to eliminate paper from my work process. Being able to email and encrypt files to clients is amazing. Also using the Secure Drawer integration with my tax clients eliminates having to mail documents.

Pros

Seamless process in going from paper to paperless environment

Cons

Change in annual fees to subscription based

Wow, it's wonderful to hear that you've been able to eliminate paper from your work processes. We're grateful you have allowed us to be a part of your business. Thank you for leaving us this wonderful review!

SS

Sameer S.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Transitioning from Desktop to Online

Pros

I really like eFile Cabinet Sidekick and how its easier to upload docs to client folders.

Cons

It's difficult to search for clients some times. The search function would pull up every file and folder with the client's name. Drag and Dropping files within eFileCabinet Online isn't as clean. We need to cut and paste the files to a different folder.

It's great to hear that you like the functionality of Sidekick. We are excited about some coming updates that will improve the user experience even more and hope it will provide even better support for your business. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

CS

Carla S.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

eXcellent Product

Our overall experience with eFileCabinet has been very positive. It is easy to set up a file organization system, move files, rename them, and send them. It is also freeing up a lot of space in our already overcrowded offices by allowing us to remove some filing cabinets. It allows us to share files quicker and easier among people in different buildings.

Pros

This product makes life much easier, having files online and being able to send them electronically rather than having to fax documents. We often have to share or transfer documents, and this has made it so much easier and is such a time saver!!

Cons

It would be nice if you could just change the "from" name when you email documents, and not have to set up a connection to your home email server. That hasn't worked for us, with our filters and firewalls and all the restrictions we have, so we have to do a few extra steps to email documents. But it is still easier than how we had to do it before. Just wish we could fully use the functionality that is available.

We're happy to hear that you have found our services make your life easier and that you've enjoyed saving extra time! We are excited to have some future updates coming that will improve the user and client experience even more, and look forward to continuing support for your business. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

DM

Diane M.

EFC Review

We use EFile Cabinet on a daily bases. The concept is great and easy to use. The only issues we have are technical and those are being addressed.

Pros

Easy to use. Works well with other programs that we use.

Cons

System appears to lock up while scanning and storing to Efile Cabinet almost every day

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review. It's great to hear that eFileCabinet is easy to use and works well with your other programs. Our support team is readily available to help with any continued technical issues, and we strive to provide the best in support and value for our customers. We look forward to providing your business with continued support!

DG

Daniel G.

Furniture, 11-50 employees

Great Document Management System

Great Product, use it everyday.

Pros

Straight Forward, easy to learn, easy to navigate, great user interface design

Cons

Pricing is really high for what it does for me. Switching desktop version of the software to subscription based just seems wrong. Renewal process has been awkward

We're happy to hear that you found our product straight forward and easy to learn and use. We are excited to have some future updates coming that will improve the user and client experience even more that will provide even more value to your business, and look forward to continuing support for your company. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

JS

Jessica S.

Great product!

It is easy to use and I feel like I am able to organize my data very easily. I like the software.

Pros

The software is very easy to use. I am able to organize all of my clients data easily and I am able to access it easily when I need it. I love the sidekick right on my desktop and very convenient.

Cons

I have found with the sidekick that I can accidentally save a document over another one pretty easy. I don't think it should be so easy to do that.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback! It's great to hear more about how eFileCabinet is able to support your business.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Excellent web based storage!

Overall, we have had a great experience with efile cabinet. It does what we need it to do. It’s very nice to have.

Pros

I love that we have a lot of space online to store documents and don’t have to take up space on our hard drives.

Cons

It seems to have a lot of extra features the we didn’t need or use. I feel like it could have been made more simple and easier to use.

It is great to hear that you love using eFileCabinet and have had a great experience so far. We strive to provide great value and efficiency for our customers and look forward to providing continued support for your business. Thanks for leaving us your feedback!

CC

Christian C.

Financial Services, 1-10 employees

SecureDrawer interface

We enjoy being relatively paper free. Unfortunately, it is sometimes easier to print the files to paper before sorting 30-70 files.

Pros

The drag and drop feature to add a file works well

Cons

SecureDrawer is a royal pain to get files out of. In order to get files from SecureDrawer I first must drag it to a folder in eFileCabinet and then onto my desktop. We get 30-70 files at a time from a client during tax season. If I could grab a bunch and drop, no problem, but instead it is *designed* to take at most I've found 3 at a time. This is completely unacceptable a solution for us.

CG

Cathy G.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 10,001+ employees

Great option for centralized record keeping

For the most part it has been a great asset to the team.

Pros

Allows employee and company compliance records to be stored in an easily accessible program.

Cons

When changes or updates are done our IT group offered no guidance or tutorials for those changes. We are told to "call efile". Offering information to the IT group in advance of a change or migration could save us end users a lot of phone calls and stress.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your feedback, we appreciate your review!

CD

Christina D.

Legal Services, 1-10 employees

Review of efilecabinet

Pros

I like being able to store all or our clients data in efilecabinet. It's simple and a great product.

Cons

Sometimes when I print to pdf and try to upload a document, efilecabinet will shut down and I will have to re-open it. This happens several times a day to me.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. The issue you mention with printing a pdf sounds like something our customer success and support team would be happy to help with. We are excited to have some future updates coming that will improve the user and client experience even more, and look forward to continuing support for your business

RM

Roger M.

Insurance, 10,001+ employees

review

It's taken some getting used to. After having paper files for many years, its a paradigm shift in how you operate. Getting rid of all of the filing cabinets is a real plus.

Pros

Not having reams and reams of papers to have to maintain. It's stored so you can access it anywhere!

Cons

We experience program glitches from time to time that require us to reinstall the scanning software

It's awesome to hear that you no longer have reams and reams of paper everywhere that need to be maintained, we're glad to be a part of your paperless journey. Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review!

Dawn F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Frustration Central

I am still trying to figure out what the benefits of this software are. Personally, I have had nothing but problems. Maybe it's user error. The investment in this program may be there, but I'm still trying to find it. I will continue to use and see if it gets better for me.

Pros

I like the templates offered to help keep you organized and management appreciated the low cost. It was quite easy to set up, but there were still some issues.

Cons

Customer service has been a big issue for me. Maybe I'm calling at the wrong times or maybe there are others with just as many issues as me. Also, I have a difficult time dragging and dropping files into the program. I get considerable lag when I attempt it and at that point, I just give up.

MM

Michael M.

Financial Services, 11-50 employees

Paperless

We have been using them for many years and we are happy with them.

Pros

The software keeps the documents in a easy to follow format. You can easily search for the files you need and also save the files you have from emails or other office products.

Cons

The speed of the software can be sluggish at times. This might also be due to the amount of data we have stored and the speed of our internal network.

It's great to hear that you've been a customer with us for years, we're grateful to support your business! Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review.

MM

Matthew M.

Insurance, 51-200 employees

Extremely Valuable Tool!

My company did not have a uniform way of organizing our documentation. Everyone had the same documents, but different versions, which was a nightmare. That's when I found eFileCabinet, and started the trial. It's so easy to use, and great for keeping staff abreast of the latest revisions to plan coverages. No more having to worry about people not having the correct, or outdated information. Being able to search for documents has ceased to be a chore. Look forward to having it full-time, once I get approved by the company!

Pros

It would have to be making my own cabinets and controlling who see them. It's imperative I have everything organized so I can quickly find the information needed to assist a team member with a claims decision . EFC allows me to have that organization and I am grateful for it. eFileCabinet gave me a level of organization that I have sorely needed.

Cons

The only thing I found lacking was the various file types it supports. While the standard Office ones are all there, customers send things in all manner of ways, and not all are supported.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review, it is wonderful to hear how eFileCabinet has been able to help you keep things organized and that you love the customizability options. We look forward to providing you with continued support for the success of your business.

BG

Brielle G.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Great Customer Service, Software needs some work

The customer service is great. If there is ever an issue, the team is right there to assist. The training is hands on, and all the techs actually want to help you learn to use the software. The actual software needs a little work, it's a bit buggy and doesn't exactly live up to how it was sold.

Pros

The customer service is great! I love that you can automatically add folder structures and subfolders without having to manually add the same folder over and over. The different profile features are great for metadata and workflow and stamping system is great for productivity.

Cons

The automated recognition of documents doesn't really work unless all of your documents are identical. We chose this software because we are scanning in 30 years of paper files. Unfortunately, the automated zonal forms are based on location of text in a document, so unless all your documents have the same type of text located in the the same place, the automation is void.

It's great to hear that you love the automated features we provide for your business and that you've found our customer support team great. We strive to provide our customers with great value and great service. We have some exciting updates coming that will improve the user experience even more that we hope will provide even more value to you. Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback.

AT

Angie T.

Accounting, 1-10 employees

It's a good quality product. We liked the format and display, simple not complicated.

Pros

It has an organized setup so it's easy to find what we are looking for quickly. It was easy for us to set it up the way we wanted it to be displayed.

Cons

When we are in a folder, we cannot see what company or cabinet we are in easily.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this review! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to providing your business with continued support.

SP

Susan P.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Pros and Cons

I have mixed feelings about our service however for the most part the program does what I need it to do

Pros

I like that we can have everything filed on the cloud and access everything about our clients from anywhere

Cons

I do not like that it does not give me some kind of option to file by different programs now does it allow me to run a report for those programs. It will assign program codes but then you can't run any kind of report for those programs.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review, we want to ensure you have the best possible experience with eFileCabinet and will have your account manager reach out to you to discuss in further depth some of these things you mention. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to providing your business with continued support.

SS

Scott S.

Accounting, 11-50 employees

Review eFileCabinet

We have used this program since 2004. It has worked well and allowed us to eliminate paper storage and make old records very easy to find.

Pros

It is simple to use. It is quick to find a document.

Cons

There are a few program quirks that are annoying, but we are hopeful that updates will address them.

It's great to hear that eFIleCabinet is so much more flexible and was easier to set up than your previous solution. Thank you for sharing your experience with us and leaving us this review!