RFPIO

RFP management software that automates the response process

visit website

RFPIO Reviews - Page 2

I use RFPio on a daily basis to respond to multiple rfps.

Helps to have all rfps in one place!

Pros

System is intuitive and easy to learn. Customer support is beyond excellent. Like the archive function.

Cons

Unable to tag reviewers to know by looking at the screen [initials?] who has been assigned. You must open the Q/A pair to see. Would strongly recommend holding dedicated training session vs. separate sessions. This user had to 'unlearn' prior product, so it wasn't intuitive. Also, I would like to be copied, or be able to view assignments. I'm not sure what they're getting, and I don't know when it's been answered. May be a user error on my part. Last, the text in the response field is too small on entry. It's easily read after saving.

Thank you for taking the time to write a great review, Gayle. We're glad to hear you're finding success with RFPIO.

Game Changer

Pros

As our team's content manager, RFPio has made my job significantly easier. The moderation queue has given me oversight over the content being produced by our team, and makes it much easier for me to maintain our content library. And the library interface search makes finding content a much better experience than our previous content management tool. By switching to RFPio, we feel like our proposal team's content library is in the best shape it's ever been, with up to date content, tighter control, and better metrics and oversight. Further, by using RFPio projects, we're getting better data around how long our projects take, the manpower required, and our overall workload.

Cons

Elements of the RFPio projects interface are difficult to understand. There are too many places where a click opens up a menu of buried options. Having these consolidated into one place would make the UI much easier to navigate.

Thank you, Ben! Glad to hear that you're tightening up your processes and your content. We know how good that feels! Appreciate the high marks and will pass along your feedback to the team.

RFPIO - make them your best friend!

RFPIO is the second most utilized SaaS vendor we have onboard! RFPIO saves us hundreds of hours per quarter.

Pros

Ramp time was super fast. We were up and running across the organization in a few hours time. End user training is minimal - users picked it up fast because the software is so intuitive.

Cons

NA. RFPIO is so flexible. Find a feature you want enhanced - just tell RFPIO and they typically include your request as a new feature release.

Thank you, Todd! Great to hear how quickly you all were up and running with RFPIO. We are very proud to work with Medallia and we look forward to another year of partnership!

RFPIO = TIME SAVINGS

Every interaction I have had to date has been quick, and efficient. They bend over backwards to accomodate schedules and are patient with newbies of their tool.

Pros

The collaboration and workflow is outstanding. The Customer Services is TOP NOTCH.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this tool. Sure there are some features that can be added just like any software solution but overall I think this tool is top notch.

Thank you, Darrel! We think you are top notch too! It's always great to hear that you're seeing improvements in collaboration and workflow with RFPIO. And saving time! Thanks again.

RFPIO - More pros and less of cons

Exceptional.

Pros

It makes collaboration with various stakeholders very easy. Moreover, the answer library reduces the time to respond.

Cons

At times, it doesn't support some RFP formats. I understand it is not possible to have a check on all the formats, but a workaround is something I look forward to in future releases.

Thank you Rajat! We're happy that our tool is able to help your team and creates the process of an RFP to be smoother and less time consuming. We've recently added a new format into our import/export capability, stay tuned for our newsletter regarding the new releases.

Do More, Better, Faster with RFPIO

We've had an excellent experience with RFPIO. The company continues to add highly relevant features to a very intuitive, user friendly platform.

Pros

RFPIO allows us to capture the very best of our existing content into a single platform for reuse over and over again. The intelligence built into the tool allows us to rapidly identify the correct content to address a specific RFP question. This allows us to save time and money as a company, and most importantly, helps us win more. The end product we're able to produce using RFPIO is a beautifully formatted, compliant, impactful RFP response that gets attention.

Cons

RFPIO is at the beginning of what promises to be a very successful Software as a Service Platform that will help proposal writers and capture managers everywhere produce the best proposals they can -- cost effectively and quickly. The company has been very responsive in adding new features, fixing issues and incorporating suggestions to enhance the platform.

Thanks, Matt! We really appreciate the great review and your amazing partnership. Looking forward to our continued success together!

RFP Content Game Changer

I'm so pleased with the service and support I've received. A great experience.

Pros

The best feature for me is the search functionality and the filters. This product has made such a difference in my overall productivity and organization. I couldn't be happier!

Cons

I can't say that I have a con. I continue to learn new things about the platform each time I use it. As I increase my expertise, I expect my satisfaction to increase as well!

Thank you for such a positive review, Jennifer! We appreciate that you're impressed with the functionality of our software, and the level of service you've been receiving. We strive to provide value from all sides, so it's reaffirming to hear your feedback. Cheers to you!

RFPIO Review

Great tools for creating & maintaining a reusable answer library for our enterprise software platforms. Project management tools with intuitive dashboards are helpful for team collaboration and juggling ongoing deadlines.

Pros

Easy-to-use solution built for enterprise proposal teams

Cons

Lack of text / content formatting options in Response / Answers pane

Thank you for the fantastic review, Steve! Sounds like you are using RFPIO to its full advantage. If you haven't yet, please reach out to us about your formatting needs and we will see if there's a solution!

Modern SaaS RFP Response Solution

Experience with vendor has been superb. RFPIO team has been extremely responsive on all fronts, including setup of a trial, training, and support.

Pros

The intuitive user interface requires minimal training - casual users can be productive almost immediately. Excellent reporting and dashboards provide real-time metrics and visibility into the status of the response team's efforts - thereby obviating unnecessary response status calls and meetings. The workflow capabilities facilitate the deployment of a repeatable process and controls, going far beyond what you can do through documented business process and policies alone. Prebuilt connectors to apps like Salesforce and Slack foster collaboration among the core response team and across departments. Support for import/export from/to a wide variety of file formats enables use of the tool beyond RFx responses.

Cons

Product has not been on the market very long. The response recommendation engine could be more mature.

Michael, thank you for such a kind review. The word "superb" put a big smile on all of our faces. We appreciate your partnership!

RFPio Review

Prior to using RFPio we used Google Drive for collaboration. When working on an RFP/RFI or VSQ I would have to open all recently completed projects in separate tabs and to find answers to questions in new projects I would have to hit Ctrl +F to search for most relevant answers. It was extremely time consuming and tedious as many times I could not find and latest answer I knew I was looking for. To...

Pros

It required one demonstration to become proficient enough to use it on my own. Every time I have needed help, Ganesh, the CEO has called me back immediately. If I need a feature that would be beneficial to all users, it only takes a matter of days to roll new functionality out.

Cons

I have not run into any problems. Although it is a newer product, they seem to be very prepared for many scenarios of projects.

Lauren, thanks for the wonderful review! It's great to hear how RFPIO is helping your team eliminate the manual process and save valuable time. Thank you for your continued partnership!

RFPIO Rocks!

RFPIO has always been responsive to our questions and we especially like the Webinars. Great experience overall - would like to see the Help options able to go full screen - some of the screen shots are hard to read.

Pros

Our favorite part of RFPIO is the intelligent Answer Library that makes it easy to find content from past projects. The multiple search options available get you to what you want quickly.

Cons

No fault of RFPIO, but we are unable to use all the features as our bids are often on tight deadlines and go down to the last minute with edits, etc. It's tough to wait for all answers to be complete before starting formatting, so we often don't do writing assignments, just use the answer library and put directly into our formatted bid.

Thanks so much for your thoughtful review, Laura! You rock!

Best tool on the market

As I said above - it's powerful, and the AI learning has cut our RFP process from 5 business days to 1. The efficiency and time saved alone makes RFPio worth the investment.

Pros

RFPio is easy to use, both for users who are comfortable with technology and those who are not. It's powerful, and the AI learning has cut our RFP process from 5 business days to 1. The live library allows us to supply up-to-date statistics and data for RFPs across the country, making sure we're giving potential clients the most current information to aid their decision-making progress. Additionally, our onboarding support was outstanding. We love this tool!

Cons

We've had a minor learning curve around reviewing data and creating cycles for our organization, but nothing insurmountable.

Thank you for your fantastic review! Your words mean a lot to us. We're thrilled to hear that you're cutting your response time so significantly. That means time for other important things!

Advil for the RFP migraine

This allows us to triage important RFPs that often have very tight turnaround times, and allows our team to effectively collaborate on our responses & handle them swiftly.

Pros

It allows me to easily respond to & track the many RFPs I work on, and gives me the ability to save templates of the responses to questions I find myself answering over and over.

Cons

The search feature for the Response Library tool doesn't always yield relevant results, but is still an improvement over our previous process.

Thanks so much, Grant! To hear that RFPIO cures what ails you is a major compliment. We know how much easier it can be when you have answers and templates at the ready. There are ways to customize your answer library for more precise recommendations - might be a worth a check in with your account team. Thanks again for such a thoughtful review!

RFPio Review

So far, I have had a great experience with RFPio and recommend the software to those working on proposals!

Pros

The Answer Library is an awesome feature and it is very easy to use. I love how RFPio automatically recommends answers to questions from your answer library.

Cons

The actual interface of going through managing a project in RFPio is not straightforward and a bit confusing.

Thank you for taking time to give us such a great review. Glad to hear you are loving the recommendation engine! It's AI-powered, so if you're getting good content recs, it's because you're doing something right. :)

Super helpful

Pros

I like that the update team is responsive to requests from users, and that it is continually being improved. The system is easy to use, and integrates into MSFT and SalesForce products easily!

Cons

Not everything is in the most intuitive place. I have to explain to users how to respond to questions that the system emails out, and exporting is only from the main menu.

Thank you for taking the time to give us this review! We are continually trying to improve on our integrations and user experience. Your feedback helps us move that forward. Thanks again!

Great product

Pros

The software is very user-friendly. It's cut our time putting together proposals in half because we don't have to search through countless files looking for the "perfect response." Answers are easily searchable, and I love that you can assign different user roles with varying degrees of permissions. Glitches or issues are responded to quickly as well.

Cons

I honestly can't think of anything. It's been a lifesaver!

RFPIO's been a lifesaver! The best compliment we could get. Thanks for letting us know!

RFPio streamlined our process

Pros

This tool has saved us so much time and frustration through our formal RFP process. As a sales operations leader one of my favorite features is the dashboard to see the progress, status and potential bottlenecks with authors or reviewers. It also helps me see where I may need to spread out the work rather than load up a single person.

Cons

The review cycle took a little bit to get used to and took some onsite training. We are still figuring out how to best utilize this part. Also, the reminder emails are really helpful for the most part but do start to be too much in volume at some point and not always relevant to the audience.

Thank you for your thoughtful feedback! Glad to hear that the dashboards are giving you the visibility you need to keep your eye on project progress. We will make sure to bring your feedback to the team. Thanks again!

Save Time, Improve your Customer Experience

I have been skeptical of RFP software, since starting in this business in early 2000. A lot has changed and the team at RFPIO have done a great job. The solution is intuitive and easy to use and provides not only a collaborative environment but also a consistent deliverable that helps my company express it's professionalism through another medium. The day after our first training, RFPIO was put...

Pros

Intuitive solution that helps streamline an otherwise tedious process providing consistent results. The UI is well thought out and the team at RFPIO is continuously improving the product and soliciting their customers input.

Cons

The product is still fairly new and so some things are missing, but as mentioned above, the team at RFPIO is extremely responsive to input and work tirelessly to improve the product

Thanks for the wonderful review, Theodore! We are so excited to partner with eOriginal.

RFPIO delivers top-notch software and service

RFPIO is the software solution our company has been looking for to improve our RFI and RFP responses. Having great software is really important, but it's equally as important to have a solid support system, too. We're thrilled with RFPIO's top-notch customer service. Two of the representatives always go above and beyond to help us whenever we need it. I can't say enough great things about this company!

Pros

RFPIO has helped my team knockout RFIs and RFPs much more quickly and efficiently.

Cons

While there is a slight learning curve with the software, it's only because RFPIO provides users with such a feature-rich user interface, allowing them to respond to RFIs and RFPs more effectively.

Thank you for your kind words, Adam. We¿re thrilled to hear RFPIO has helped improve your RFI and RFP process. We are glad that you and your team were happy with the service as well, our dedicated support team will be pleased to hear your feedback.

The customer support is excellent. RFPIO really cares.

Being able to attach owners, set a review cycle where they will be notified automatically to update answers and documents within the database. Also the feature of recommendation when answering questions. To be able to add the correct answer to a question in one click while in just one database.

Pros

The RFPIO team willing to add features for our particular needs! The ease in starting a new project and being able to complete it quickly with the help of the database. Love the reporting capabilities. Glad to have the discussion section for documenting conversations.

Cons

I think it would be most helpful to have tutorial training videos in the self help center. Wish we could save attachments that could be opened within the discussion section.

Thank you for taking the time to review the solution, Vickie. We are so excited to be working with you and your team at MGIC. Keep up the great work.

We couldn't do what we do without RFPIO

Pros

Ease of use, organization features within the answer library, collaboration tools, dashboards and reporting

Cons

System defaults to too many email notifications. Must configure what notifications you'd like to receive. Very minor complaint.

Thank you, Brecca! We really appreciate that you took the time to let us know how we're doing. The feeling is mutual - we couldn't do what we do without customers like you. Happy Holidays to you and the whole Informatica team!

We reviewed over 30 solutions, narrowed to 6 for detailed review - RFPIO was the clear winner.

We are just coming out of the pilot phase, but expect this to significantly decrease our turnaround time for responding to a request. Additionally, we see this software making collaboration and review much more accurate and convenient.

Pros

RFPIO had some very unique capabilities when we first reviewed it, importing RFP's from a variety of sources was a real differentiator. The pricing model based on active RFP's rather than concurrent users fit our decentralized model perfectly.

Cons

We were coming from a home grown process and have had to rethink how we manage the RFP's. There were some usability issues, but in the pilot process RFPIO addressed all our requests rapidly and professionally.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review, Keith. We are so excited to be working with you and your team at QAD. I'm so glad you are seeing success with RFPIO.

RFP Responses made easy

Pros

1. Intelligent content recommendation feature - this provides >50% efficiency in responding to RFP questions 2. Intelligent Import tool - This saves considerable manual effort in copying the questions from Customer format and exporting back in the same format without disturbing any other content.

Cons

Wishlist 1 - Ability to export responses in PowerPoint format. A PowerPoint editor can help stich together artefact from Document library and put together a proposal based on need.

Thank you Soumya! Our team is glad that RFPIO is saving time, and making the process much simpler for your team, as we realize how important everyone's time is. Regarding your feedback abut support for Powerpoint, we have forwarded it to our product team. Please look for an update soon.

I can't imagine responding to an RFP without RFPIO ever again!

Pros

The ease of usability and intuitiveness. A new user can be independent with less than 10 minutes introduction. We recently completed a complex government RFP with over 20 new internally users and multiple external consultants who were all able to quickly and confidently use RFPIO to provide content for our compelling response. The complexity is unimaginable in a historical Word redline version management process.

Cons

Have not found any yet! Wish I would have known about RFPIO sooner.

Thank you for the high marks, Rhonda! We wish we'd known about you sooner too. :) Appreciate the kind words, and we're pleased to know that RFPIO is making things easier for you and all your many collaborators. Looking forward to working with you in the new year!

Easy to use solution

Pros

Smart suggestions and support for various file formats

Cons

Needed some more fixtures here and there

Thank you, Bhanu Teja! We love working with Informatica and are happy to support your projects. Your review is much appreciated!