RFPIO

RFP management software that automates the response process

visit website

RFPIO Reviews - Page 3

RFPIO Transforms Our RFP Submission Process

I recently completed a trial for RFPIO and licensed the product after completing 2 RFP submissions. RFPIO has benefitted our business in several important ways. First, it's decreased the RFP completion time from 20-40 hours to less than 5 hours which is a huge time savings. Second, the library feature has also provided an extensive, easily searchable repository of previous answers that streamlines...

Pros

-Time savings -Library feature -Calendar and task management during the completion process -Ability to delegate to other team members -Very helpful and responsive support

Cons

-Would like to see better integration with Salesforce, especially around task management -We have had a little bit of trouble with formatting but nothing major

Thanks for your review and partnership, Josh! We're thrilled that you are achieving positive ROI from the time savings you are experiencing with RFPIO¿music to our ears!

RFPIO Rocks!

Re-use of RFP content (responses). Assignment, workflow and progression tracking on a tight schedule with many business and technical team members. The largest value of the RFPIO solution to date has been the ability to quickly ingest and RFP and quickly assign components of the RFP response to relevant team members in a easy to utilize interface.

Pros

Ease of use and design layout which make the platform ease to utilize.

Cons

As with any SaaS offering, there are always bells and whistles that you would like to add. I have little to no negative feedback regarding the offering.

Thanks, David. We think you rock too! Glad to hear you're able to collaborate on RFPs more quickly and easily; that's our goal. We really appreciate that you took the time to give us this feedback!

Simplifying a chaotic process.....

Not only is the tool taking off within our organization. But the level of customer service that is provided is excellent!!

Pros

We are able not only to house our standard responses in English, but in all our languages that we use. This was a huge step forward for us as we are a Global Company spanning the globe and support in native language was a necessity.

Cons

Permissions are somewhat rigid, but this is something that R&D are looking into and updating in the future.

Thanks for your review, Brendan! The RFP response is tough enough - it's good to know that you don't have to add language barriers into the mix. We really appreciate all your feedback and we hope to continue giving you memorable customer service!

A great tool that supercharges your RFP response process!

We are able to respond to RFPs from a centralized repository. Ability to keep answers up today with easy to use workflows, and a rating system

Pros

We've tested this tool along with two other tools, and this is what made it stand out: - Unbeatable import experience. Out of the two tools, the import was the most customizable and they simply thought about everything - The ability to export answers to source documents - The ability to create custom export templates with company branding - Custom project metadata, and custom content metadata - Greate SF integration with a two way sync - Time tracking - AMAZING support - Question clarification support - Guest user support - Better licensing structure than other RFP solutions - Answer library moderation And a lot more!

Cons

Hi Ali, Thanks for taking the time to complete this review. We are very excited to be working with you and your team at Thycotic. Please let us know if you have an further product recommendations.

RFPIO does the job!

Anytime I needed help with the software our customer support agent was always there and did a terrific job bring me and my team up to speed.

Pros

The ease of use and the support you provide. The team at RFPIO is really helpful. We had some difficulties importing data into Salesforce but the RFPIO engineers did a terrific job and had us working with the reports in no time.

Cons

Exporting large projects can take time, but that may be on account of my computer rather than any issues with RFPIO

Thank you, Lydia! So happy to hear that you've had a great experience with the RFPIO support team. Good luck with your RFP responding!

RFPIO is a great tool for streamlining the RFP response process

I was tasked with researching an RFP automation solution for Routeware. I participated in several product demos and trials for 6 different solutions. What made RFPIO stand out was their functionality and user interface. Salesforce is highly intergrated in my companies processes and having an RFPIO to Salesforce integration was a huge advantage. The dashboards effectively outline exactly where you...

Cons

Thanks for your partnership, Bryce!

Excellent intuitive software with amazing support

RFPio has improved our RFP response through the answer library and the ability of users to quickly find their unanswered questions, collaborate with team members, and reassign questions.

Pros

Very easy to use, intuitive. Flexiblity for users. Answer library

Cons

Nothing so far. Every time I have encountered a problem the very quick support response has shown me how to resolve it.

Thank you, John! Sounds like you've been able to get up and running quickly with RFPIO and the support team has been able to help. Always great to hear that your RFP response processes have been improved - that's our mission. We appreciate you taking the time to let us know!

Great Company to work with and a Great Product to use

RFP process end to end and the Answers Library.

Pros

Very user friendly UX. The answers library is a great tool even without doing RFPs or response projects. Just to have it as a Q&A repository that can be easily mined.

Cons

The upload process is a bit difficult to get used to but no other provider has figured out an easy way to this. Once you get used to it, it becomes easier and easier.

Thank you for taking the time to complete this review, Brad. We are really excited to be partnering with you and your team at EMS. If you see any functionality improvements to the import process, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Very good tool

The overall experience has been very smooth, our CSM has been very helpful and very available (despite the time difference). I think we underestimated the benefit of this tool!

Pros

The software is very intuitive and can be on-boarded with limited training. I like most the Project part, importing complicated files from prospects, having recommended answers and exporting back in the original format!

Cons

Apart from occasional glitches, nothing comes to mind

Thank you, Barbara! Glad to hear that your process is smooth from import to export! We appreciate the kind words.

Easily access your team's content

Great experience over. The product is easy to learn and use.

Pros

The ability to search keywords made finding the content I was looking for very easy and accessible.

Cons

None at the moment. RFPIO makes it easy for me and my team to share common questions and answers from customers.

Great to hear that your experience with RFPIO has been so positive, JC. Thanks for taking the time to let us know!

Great Product, Easy to use with a great interface

Pros

I like how easy it is to use the software once you learn it. The interface made the software intuitive and it cut my work-time in half as I was able to utilize the various functions of the product.

Cons

I wish it had an archive button so that all the information we save can be safely kept somewhere else in case there's too much information and data building up.

Thank you for your review! Good to hear that you're saving so much time. We will make sure to pass on your idea of an archive button to the product team.

Very user friendly!

Pros

Really like that this system is very easy to use and love that we now have a place to collect RFP responses without having to reach out to so many resources. Great product!

Cons

I had no bad experience with this product.

Thank you for the great review, Debbie! So glad to hear that your experience with RFPIO has been so positive. We plan to raise the bar even more in the coming year!

Excellent system for managing RFP's

i have come to find that if yo put a little effort in learning the system it will become a system you depend on and can use easily to create professional responses, manage answers and document all of your knowledge about products and services.

Pros

It is well organized and easy to use. it has become our knowledge base for all RFP's and has cut down in time and effort to respond to them

Cons

it does like any software take time to learn. it is is a little hard providing comments when yo have to @name each one individually

Thank you for your review, Sal! We're glad to hear that you can depend on RFPIO to make your job easier. That's what makes our job easier! Thanks again for the high marks.

RFPIO Review

Pros

How in depth and detailed it is, it goes above and beyond the surface level expectations and deep dives into a complex and helpful arena of guidance.

Cons

Nothing that I can see so far, I still need to play with it.

Thanks for your review, Danna! So glad to hear that you're enjoying RFPIO! If you need any help while you're playing with the software, don't hesitate to reach out! We're always happy to help :)

RFPIO Is a Huge Improvement

Overall, RFPIO has been a wonderful addition. It has made responding to RFP's far more streamlined and efficient.

Pros

The customer service included with the tool is fantastic. They were always easy to get a hold of and were willing to help.

Cons

While the product definitely made answering questions far easier, I didn't like that the NLP only looked for key words. In my industry, the responses to questions are quite complicated so I couldn't just choose a question and then find the response. I would have to type in specific key words in order to find what I was looking for.

Thank you, Natalie! Glad to hear that you are having a fantastic experience with the service team and your RFP process has improved. When it comes to search capabilities, we will send the message to our product team and see if there's a solution!

Great Product

Pros

Easy to use. Great repository for data. Great collaborative tool. Superior to other approaches I’ve used.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind that I do not like about this product.

Thank you for the glowing review, Noreen! We're glad you've found a great solution in RFPIO. We appreciate it!

Pros

Saves time for me with quick searches and can just copy the answer.

Cons

Not sure if how back end works when customer sends a spreadsheet. I suspect the admins have some more work to do to make it easier for me.

Thanks for the review, Jay! It's been a great experience working with the ServiceNow team. If you need help with a spreadsheet, don't hesitate to reach out to our support team. Thanks again! We appreciate the high marks.

Great software for the value

Pros

RFPIO is a great software for RFP proposal management. It does require learning a new process but the team is great with training. The library for storing content is good and what we need at this time. Pricing is done by #of RFPs vs # of users.

Cons

Thanks so much for the wonderful review, Jennifer! We're glad to hear you're finding success already with RFPIO.

Time saver

It’s easy to use. They keep adding upgrades. I only got stuck once and support was very responsive. Haven’t had any issues with RFPIO.

Pros

Saves time by allowing easy collaboration on RFx responses.

Cons

If I had to pick something I would say that the auto-responder never worked for me. Nice in concept, but for some reason never finds matches even though I know there’s answers in our answer library that match. It’s a small thing though. Overall I’m happy with the solution.

Thank you for the 10/10, Greg! Glad you're saving time and collaborating more easily. On the auto-respond, the product team says you can update your org settings to refine your results and get better matches. If you need help with this, please reach out and we'll help you get set up!

RFP Answering Made Easy

My experience with the product and the company and its employees has been great. I highly recommend RFPIO to those in the industry.

Pros

I liked how the software was intuitive and fit my needs.

Cons

Sometimes the format of the RFP is not exactly like options in RFPIO.

Thanks, Mike! You've been a great advocate for us. It was great to meet you at the user conference, and we hope to see you at the next one!

RFPIO to the rescue!

RFPIO has already shown so much value in a short amount of time. The source format import function is a favorite of mine as I see many different types of documents on a weekly basis. I would say the feature(s) I am most excited to use would have to be tagging and reporting. When you have as many documents changing as many hands as we do, it will definitely help to have the workflow trails available for internal auditing and progress tracking. Additionally, I think that RFPIO helps us formalize our RFP process and will contribute to building better interdepartmental efficiency.

Cons

Thanks for the great review, Brandon. We love the title...RFPIO to the rescue!

Great app for automating proposal development and responses to RFPs

Our CPA firm found RFPIO to be a terrific product with an excellent customer service team behind it. This app automates the response to RFPs. You can build templates, add your own brand elements and put your best foot forward with your proposals. We found that RFPIO saved time in proposal development and produced a superior deliverable. The more you use it, the smarter it gets about pre-populating response fields. Every element can be edited to get exactly the document that you would like to produce. Really amazing technology.

Pros

Easy to use, excellent user experience

Cons

It take a bit of time to get brand elements and templates loaded, but worth the effort

Thanks for the wonderful review, Robert! We greatly appreciate your partnership.

RFPIO in EdTech

Learning Objects began using RFPIO in late 2016, and we are still learning the ins-and-outs of the system, but so far we really like it. One thing for sure is that they have great customer service and are always willing to jump on a call and walk me through the questions I have about the system. Their integrations with Google Drive are a plus for us, and their willingness to grow with us is also a great bonus. I would definitely recommend checking them out if you are in the market for RFP software.

Cons

Thanks for your partnership and the wonderful review, Damon! Happy RFP responding!

Developing a responsive sales & service organisation

We use RFPIO to streamline the process of developing and simplifying proposal documents for clients, reducing the requirement for continued subject matter expert engagement and leading to a more responsive sales and service organisation.

Pros

Library of answers from previous projects

Cons

Sometimes navigation within projects could be easier

Thanks for the review, Mike! Good to know that your RFP response process has been streamlined as a result of using RFPIO. We look forward to a continued partnership with dataxu. Thanks again!

Best in Class

We had a very make shift RFP/RFI process. Using other products did not make the process any easier. RFIPO has allowed us to convert the RFP/RFI "group think" effort into a real, smooth process.

Pros

Ease of use. The fields are also what we expect to get in an RFP/RFI. Library of responses is readily accessible.

Cons

Sometimes I would like access to areas other than what I have been granted access to. Would like read only access.

Thank you for naming us Best in Class! Sounds like you were able to get up and running on RFP / RFI projects without much extra effort. We are happy to work with you and your team to customize your admin settings if necessary. Let us know!