Samepage Reviews

Real-Time Team Collaboration & Project Management Software

Samepage

Good system, you can test for free

Pros

After we got burned on many paid programs, I was very pleased that SamePage can be tested for free, moreover, for small projects there is generally a free tariff.

Cons

I did not like the fact that it is impossible to create normal reports and prioritize tasks in the system. And besides, if I need to create a similar task, I have to add it from scratch, it will not work to clone an existing one.

Very helpful and easy to use too for collaborating with people in our organization and partners

improved collaboration

Pros

1) built-in video conferencing, and chat 2) real-time editing of page by all participants, 3) EASE OF USE has been a major factor in getting busy people to use it, 4) generally very stable with few bugs, 5) SamePage is constantly making improvements, 6) different fonts, styles, colors, highlights helps define sections, 7) can put files, graphics, text, to-dos, calendar items all in the same place, 8) Apps install on Mac and PCs, IOS and Android, and can use SamePage online. 9) notifications, and indications of who has updated the page

Cons

our initial efforts at having a shared calendar were unsuccessful. We gave up because of shortage of time (because of time constraints we did not ask for customer support)

Rampage is awesome

Keeping lots of folders jobs, and previous conversations and subcategories organized; love the sidebar on the left side - easy to find jobs, chats, etc.

Pros

Ease of use, easy to set up, easy to understand.

Cons

We don't have any cons - all great thus far. Keep up the good work!

Engineering and Construction

I am an engineer that does a lot of environmental permitting. I use samepage with my large clients to help keep them and us on track and up to date as new design elements come into play.

Pros

The ease of use and layout of Samepage is excellent. There learning curve is short and the support staff are quick and easy to reach when you have questions.

Cons

There are two quirks that Samepage is "working on". One is that I do not have control to end a conference call completely. Each person must "hang up", which people tend to do. So then there is a person having a long 3 hour conference call by themselves. The next item for improvement is to have the ability to drag and drop folders with subfolders into the file system. If you have sub folders you must build this manually in samepage.

Using Samepage for Design Work

Pros

Using subteams associated with our quarterly design team to work on the individual design projects was easy and effective. It enabled us to keep project documents in Files at the team level and project-specific documents in each subteam. It also allowed us to enroll guests specific to the projects just to the corresponding subteam. The use of chats and @mentions made working on the files easy and created a transparent record of all work and conversations associated with each project. Having the documents in Files ensured that we had a revision history and that only one person worked on the file at a time.

Cons

While you can archive a team, it's not possible to download a team to keep as a record offline.

Maybe the best collaboration platform out there!!

As stated before, easy to use, great functionalities and layout and of course great customer support!

Pros

With my team we have tested a lot of collaboration platforms in order to organize our work. However, none of them had worked for us and we ended up not using them a lot. That completely changed with Samepage!! After almost zero learning curve we use it everyday and I must say it has changed the way we work in a better and more efficient way. Not to mention the excellent customer support! I recommend it to everyone, even for the free pack which is great!!

Cons

Not really much to say here. Untill this moment there isn't anything that seems bad for us. Maybe a progress bar on the uploads? I can't thing of anything that felt wrong to me!

Great tool for collaboration

The software provides a platform collaboration for a team that is entirely virtual.

Pros

I love the flexibility of the software - we can create multimedia pages where we bring together text, documents, images, videos and interactive chat. We can use it internally as well as with external clients.

Cons

Some features do not seem to be available on the mobile version (remove and edit photos, for example).

Best online collaboration Tool

Samepage has been a great resource that allows you to take control of your team and effectively communicate with the team.You can instantly share data with your team allowing you to take control of projects effectively.

Pros

Samepage is a great team collaboration tool allowing you to communicate with team members in a variety different ways through comments , messaging , and even file sharing. Tasks can also be assigned to team members as well as options to create collaborative pages so teamwork can effectively be utilized

Cons

You can only get only as much from the software from the work you and your team put in. If you're team is having troubles uploading and sharing information this tool won't be effective like any other tool. Also you must input deadlines manually.

Great Collaboration Tool

Allow my teams to collaborate on projects efficiently.

Pros

User interface is intuitive and comprehensive. Well thought-out.

Cons

Would like to see dark-mode as an option.

Ticks all the boxes

It's taken a while for us to find the best way for us to utilise Samepage but as organisation with associates and staff who spend little time in the same place at the same time, using Samepage as a means of connecting, sharing and moving forward has been first class.

Pros

Samepage enables to focus our conversations and actions to the things that move us forward.

Cons

There's little not to like about Samepage, it does what it says on the tin.

Convenient to work online

Pros

The platform helps the employees of our college to cooperate to solve different problems. Using Samepage, we communicate, call up, work with documents in real time and use cloud storage.

Cons

I really lack tools for automation. I would not want to fill out long cards for typical tasks every time. It would be easier for me to make one template and modify it from time to time.

Excellent tool for collaborating with 3rd parties. The app is great for travelers

Pros

Easy to learn, simple layout and cost. Also, they are always improving and truly listening to the needs of users

Cons

Calendar events can be tricky when placing on a page and then re-working back onto the calendar consistently.

Super clean and user friendly design

Fantastic product for managing multiple calendars. Free option is good for small companies

Pros

Calendar function is easy to use to add events, very user friendly

Cons

I'm using this calendar to plan social media content. I would like to see a feature where you can add a picture to the event/diary entry either as an attachment or inside the event description area.

Multifunctional and convenient service for collaboration

Pros

When we work on large projects, we use the SamePage service. With this tool you can manage employee tasks. It is possible to invite customers to the system. Document versioning is supported.

Cons

Personally, I really lack the ability to track the current progress of work done by employees. Also there is no possibility to create and use ready-made templates for projects.

Task management and video conferencing all in one program

Video conferencing thus increasing productivity.

Pros

I like that Samepage offers tons of features such as team collaboration, video conferencing, task management etc.

Cons

Currently, I do not face issues while using Samepage.

The Best Collaboration Software I've Ever Used.

Pros

It just makes working together with my team so much easier. We've abandoned email and Slack long ago - we get all of our communication and content sharing done in Samepage now. As a design agency, we also share our work with clients through Samepage and it makes progress on each project so much easier to see. It's perfect for the following: task lists, file sharing, meetings, internal & client communications, event coordination, human resources documentation. Great mobile app too.

Cons

We wish we could publish pages to the public, but we understand that feature will be available in a few weeks.

Great LOVE IT

Pros

It allows for work communication flow, we can all edit and prevent others from editing. Simple to use, great features.

Cons

That you cant print also that you cant see who was the last person to edit

Samepage feedback

Overall experience has been amazing. I can access important documents everywhere and can track progress on projects.

Pros

I like that everything is in one place. I can access my files, chat, tasks, folders, etc. it’s easy to communicate with my family and having an app is helpful as well. Also, the addition of security is great because we needed a secure way to send sensitive documents to people located all over the country and globe.

Cons

The newest update is way more confusing and I feel way more lost. I think they went less user friendly with the most recent update.

break free of email chains!

I work from home and need to keep projects separate. People email me for dozens of different reasons and I was wasting loads of time searching emails. I am also tired of people emailing me with repeated questions because they couldn't find the answer the first time in their mass of email. This might be faster for them, but a time waster for me. Samepage stops this email garbage loop- THANK YOU!!

Pros

Information, messages, documents, calendars and updates are all in one place. It's focused and contained in one place- no other distractions like from a facebook page, no searching long email chains for the last updated forms or information. Sync the calendar to the one you already use in a couple clicks, and get work done faster!

Cons

The tables look terrible - I turn off titles and gridlines, and do not use the colours unless you want to look like you are working in 1996. If you are used to making something more attractive/easy to read, this is a step backwards. Also the colours are very limited, and also from the 90's. I don't use them. Please update them! At least have a custom colour option. This is standard almost everywhere but here.

Everything is super organized which makes finding different pages a breeze!

Pros

I like how I don't have to guess where I'm at on same page and navigating is super easy! Everything is filed under the correct name and I never have to call customer support because they fix everything before you even have to ask!

Cons

No cons! Everything works great. This site is literally perfect if you have a lot of files that you need to keep track of!

Samepage for a learning cohort

My experience with Samepage, especially my customer support questions has been extremely positive. I have enjoyed getting familiar with the platform, and utilizing it has been quite easy for me.

Pros

Samepage easily lets us share documents and feedback to each other. Our purposes require a small-medium sized cohort to access a shared cache of documents. The editing tools to make each page aesthetically different are useful and powerful enough for our use.

Cons

Some of the less tech-savvy members of the cohort have great difficulty with the software. As someone who is experienced with computers, I don't have any trouble myself. The tutorial/help documents are very long and intimidating to a user who maybe only needs to know about a couple features.

best choice for minutes

Basic cool, it is better than a common survey or form, maybe it can be more emphatic with the user, by making it with a better view and adding themes or templates.

Pros

We used it as a minute to create a dashboard in which we took notes in every reunion and assigned responsable and due date, it accomplish the purpose we gave it and the results are good.

Cons

The develop of each customize minute is long but once you have templates it becomes so much easier. The space or number of minutes in the trial are just 2, it do not allows you to really test it.

Productive Facilitation

Pleasurable and practical --- it's a key role in helping me get my work done.

Pros

The ease of organization and the UI --- both are crucial aspects to ensure the use of any app.

Cons

The upload speeds dramatically decline around the same time each day --- I don't know if it's because of the software or our servers, but the speed slows to a crawl consistently around the afternoon.

Samepage updates

Pros

Easy to have everyone who works in our lab in one place and easy to share documents and information

Cons

The new updates are confusing and not straightforward, the phone app is very laggy and slow

Best Collaborative Process Management

It's become easy for me to list the documents I need from a client and get them to upload on shared page. It is easy to share the screen and talk at the same time. File sharing feature and 1TB space is awesome

Pros

Value, unlimited teams, unlimited pages, 1TB space, video/audio calling while doing live editing/writing in a shared space.

Cons

I wish there were videos tutorials for each feature - easily accessible from dashboard I wish your page was convertible to word and/or pdf I wish I could send text messages by click of a button by integrating contacts to samepage I wish there was paid expert who could tutor me for a couple of hours on SamePage and help me integrate Gmail and other softwares..and guide me the best way to use for my situation