SeamlessGov Reviews

SeamlessGov

Better Online Services with Online Forms

SeamlessGov

Review Summary

Pros

Outstanding customer service. Features improving and being added regularly.

Rick S.

This product an affordable forms management system. The workflow is good and the support for electronic signature is a plus.

Mike T.

Great option to help organizations transition from pdfs and paperwork to the web.

Joshua G.

Cons

I have been advised this is potentially coming later this year, which may determine weather or not we renew our service. There have been a few complaints from end users about the printing feature.

Mary W.

Databases of this complexity can be quite costly because they take A LONG time to build. Considering what we get for the price, it's very reasonable.

Mary W.

Mindi N.

4.5

Seamless Docs is the best esign application there is.

Pros

Seamless Docs allows you to export the data provided by the signers, into an Excel spreadsheet. I have not found any other esign applications that does this. It is very easy to use. If I do run into a snag, their customer service team is superb and very responsive. Seamless Docs has changed their business model and only work with government agencies now. I am so appreciative that they still allow me to be a customer.

Cons

An excellent forms management tool that keeps getting better

We're going on our second year with SeamlessDocs, and the system has been very positively received by both citizens and staff. Before SeamlessDocs, any City form that required a signature had to be hand delivered, mailed, or faxed. That is steadily becoming a thing of the past as we load our existing Word and PDF forms into SeamlessDocs and turn them into fillable and signable online forms. It saves...

Pros

- Online signatures - Online payments (no set-up fee, just transaction fees which can be passed on to citizens and result in no expense to you) - Mobile friendly - Good value for the money - Ability to load existing Word/PDF forms into the system (don't have to re-create forms you're used to) - Ability to gather signatures electronically from one department to the next (Ex. Citizen > Department A > Department B > Department C) - Customization of forms (easy branding) - Easy-to-use tools to add form elements and signatures to PDF forms including an "auto-detect fields" feature - Fast and easy web form creation - Outstanding customer service - Features improving and being added regularly

Cons

- Some form requirements are just too complex for SeamlessDocs, so we have not been able to convert everything to the platform - Loading forms into SeamlessDocs is NOT the quick load-and-go process that it may appear during an online demonstration; to get everything just right, each form requires about 1-4 hours of configuration time - The back-end database (aka "the pipeline") is not accessible to everyone unless you pay for additional "users," so we rely on staff to print or save the PDF files they receive by email instead of giving them access to the forms through the database - Some processes have been quite slow in the past, but it is getting better; security is improving as well

Implementing eforms city wide

The cons --> Some of the terminology is not what one would expect. Ex. "Pipeline" vs database. --> a few bugs have been found, although it should be noted they were fixed very quickly. --> The "lobby" loads slowly (approximately 30 seconds), which can be frustrating for a user who is used to working fast. --> Conditional statements are very important to us, which can not currently be done with...

We love SeamlessDocs!

Prior to SeamlessDocs, we struggled to get our forms online. We had very little options for the public to access our services 24/7. We had a lot of internal paperwork also. With SeamlessDocs, we have streamlined many of our processes and have become paperless in many functions. Giving our public options to interact with us through online forms is a great benefit.

Pros

The software is extremely easy to use. I can train staff in under 30 minutes and they require very little support from me afterward. The tech support is amazing. Their account reps are incredibly helpful and respond very quickly to my inquiries. They also connect with me after using the online chat to make sure my needs were met.

Cons

The payment processing was a challenge. Not sure if it was on our end or SeamlessDocs.

Affordable forms management

Pros

The support of electronic signature in the workflow and approval processing of documents.

Cons

Converting PDF form to Seamless form is not perfect.

Excellent tool

At the City of Boston, we're using SeamlessDocs to overhaul customer interactions on the website. We're trying to make sure that all customer interactions can be conducted online. After comparing several different tools, SeamlessDocs won the competitive bidding process. I'm glad they did, as they've been very flexible to use. We're building a tight integration with our new website and I fully expect it will power most of our forms.

Pros

- Ability to build web forms *and* make SeamlessDoc pdfs which allowed residents to fill out forms online and match them to each department's process. - SeamlessDocs make it very easy to integrate into existing departments without disrupting workflows. - Flexible styling, embedding, and API lets us customize it.

Cons

- Web form tool is not as robust as some others. - Some integrations that would be nice to have out of the box (like Salesforce) don't exist.

STREAMLINE

We use Seamlessdocs to give us a leg up on the paperless world, and make our forms easier for our employees to access. It has been a simple process to get our form created and to go live.

Pros

Being able to track the process of the form, is the biggest thing for us.

Cons

Not being able to have the person that fills out the document be able to go back and correct information if they need to.

New Generation eSigning Solution

Unlike other eSigning solutions, SeamlessDocs actually makes the process of uploading and setting up my doc to get signed extremely easy. More importantly, it creates a database of all the information collected from my docs. This way I can go back and search for the price of the proposal I sent to my clients in the past...all on the cloud.

Pros

Easy to use PDF editor. Lobby with all my documents. Database of all my information collected from my docs. Syncs with GDrive, DropBox, Box. Customer service is amazing.

Cons

Honestly, none.

We are still creating forms, to be used, but overall this is a good concept

The website seems to be slow, and I have heard all of the servers used are public servers, which is a concern. Otherwise, we like the forms and the options to include internal forms and external forms. I would like pricing to be affordable for an organization for all employees not a per user cost.

Wow Software

Pros

First software which is designed for government to go paperless and provide better online services to the staff and citizens.It creates web form from scratch and transform their PDF documents into the online services.

Cons

So far I really like this software. I didn't find it easy to use, its a bit complicated software for beginners.