Shaparency Reviews

Shaparency for Boards and Shareholders management

Best platform to connect and manage boards and shareholders meetings

Pros

This is an excellent option in terms of User Experience.

Cons

It is only in English, but I'm sure they will release new languages in the future

Thank you. New languages coming soon. We also think its the best platform to manage boards on the market.

Smart Sign

I was very impressed with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his approach to his product. He was very knowledgeable and took the time to listen to my needs for the charity. Shaparency has added the mobile phone functionality which has made contract signing extremely easy and efficient. I am confident in Shaparency's compliance to GDPR and cyber security.

Pros

I have been using the Smart Sign function to sign contracts. Its very easy too use and the recipient can sign and return the document using their mobile phone. The chat function on the website has been very useful to support me when trouble shooting.

Cons

Even though the support from the 'chat' function has been remarkable, and very responsive from the shaparency team. I would possibly use a 'guide' to try and self help though some setting up questions.

Thanks Ane. Whilst we have entire suite of products to use we thought why should small organisations pay more for e-sign.

Shaparency gave me the gift of TIME!!!

Shaparency gave me the gift of time. The structure of Shaparency allowed me to conduct a board meeting that usually takes 90 minutes and complete it in 60 minutes. One board member showed up late so some sections of the agenda needed to be revisited. Without the duplication of agenda items, we would have finished in 45 minutes. Giving myself and my board members 45 minutes back in their day is like GOLD!!!

Pros

Shaparency is extremely intuitive. It works exactly the way you think it should. I love the ability to set and agenda throughout the month and have it saved in draft mode until I'm ready to distribute to my board. It is very convenient to have documents and tasks automatically saved into their respective section of the agenda which makes it is to follow during the meeting and easier to find after the meeting.

Cons

It's difficult to identify any cons at this point because each time I had a challenge, the incredible customer care team was able to respond quickly and help me resolve my challenge.

Thanks Robin, this is fantastic feedback. We are building an exciting customer centric product and this lets us know we are on the right track

A must-see for NFPs: Big bang features for small bucks

Exceptional support team; progressive and responsive agency

Pros

Has the features of comprehensive competitor products without the price-tag. Really strong client service and support. Features and benefits developing all the time.

Cons

Some board stakeholders amongst my clients have low digital literacy skills. The comprehensive short video bites for 'learning to use' were excellent for digitally experienced users, however I required to develop my own supports for onboarding those without computer skills. (This was over 18 months ago however and I see there are a lot of new and amazing resources and updates since then!)

Thanks Megan. Great Feedback

Streamlining Governance and Administration

This product is revolutionising the way that we manage our document administration both internally as a company and in relation to our client operations where we are the Administrator, the Convenor, the Minute Taker, the Director or the Shareholder for our clients. No more print, sign, scan, email, no more long explanatory emails with instructions and circulating documents, just use the platform to gran access, store, have dialog, agree, record minutes, amend and agree them, sign and submit. I have been working with Shaparency since before it's launch and have been impressed with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team's ability and the platform's agility to do what ever it needs to do to best serve the client.

Pros

The multi user and stakeholder interface

Cons

the need initially to draw a signature.

Thanks Christian. We are working hard to make this the only choice for boards.

Managing a World Wide organization from a single interface.

Shaparency created a better sense of organization for my team. We are all in different countries, with different points of view and agendas that have to be considered. I feel the tool really has added a transparent layer to what we do and how we accomplish it. The board members appreciate the reduced emails they have to respond to or the other tools we used to do the same tasks we can now do right in the software.

Pros

Document storage that aligns with meetings and agendas. Easy to create and publish minutes to a subset or all members. One place to download all the data to be prepared for a meeting without having to sort through emails, cloud storage, or other media.

Cons

There are still a few quirky issues that we have encountered, but even when they are we get great communication with the support team, and in most cases, they have either given us a work around or they have developed on the fly a solution into the product. GUI in some locations is sometime not as intuitive as we would like. Usable just not as relatable and we feel it could be.

Great Product at the Best Price in the Industry

Pros

Solid, intuitive and ever-expanding board management product suite that has made running board processes a lot more efficient and effective. Best value-for-money in the market, it costs a fraction of the old traditional providers.

Cons

While the suite covers a lot of functionalities already, there is room for further growth. The management is proactive in receiving customer feedback and rolling out new product features on that basis.

Super Organization Tool

Pros

Each aspect of the Shaparency platform is essential to keeping everything organized for your organization. It's a great tool as someone who is starting fresh with a non-profit organization to let this be the standard for keeping all documentation in one location. From scheduling meetings, recording the minutes, operating a working task board to being able to e-sign documents, you can't ask for more. I love everything about this platform.

Cons

Getting on-boarded took some determination just because of my own personal unique subscription but outside of that I have been thoroughly satisfied with the software.

Very satisfied user

Found it very user friendly, feature rich and cheap compared to alternates.

Pros

Easier to start using, easy to run meetings knowing information is available and process is followed whst logged for all shareholders to view at their own leisure.

Cons

None. Happy with what I expected to get from the service.