Simbli Reviews

4.67/5 (43 reviews)

Pros
  • User friendly and provides a great platform for managing meetings!
  • Ease of use, intuitive, great custom support, minutes and meetings are easy to setup/create and share
  • The recent upgrades have been awesome. The page alignments are great. The program is very easy to use.
  • I like most the ease of adding an item to a meeting agenda and ability to easily moved items on the agenda.
Cons
  • I'd like to see more flexibility with different users editing a document.
  • Upgrades have eliminated my concerns. I did not like the way the pages or paragraphs aligned previously.
  • Updates frequently but that's kind of par for the course. I would like to have more notice for password changes too.
  • Some email functionalities don't work well. Need more flexibility to select email recipients and to send copies to others.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Tiffany Walters

I was new to the education world 3 years ago. Meetings and minutes were made easy with Simbli.

Pros

Cons
Policy module is slightly cumbersome, but still a good product. I would like for the board agenda to share instantly with Board Members when is made public to them instead of having to send them a link.

Chris Kenton

By using this over the past few years, we have drastically reduced the amount of paper used.

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2017-12-07

allows us to post all of our items for our meetings in one place, allowing our members to review them weeks prior to our next meeting. Each member is given a private account to login with.

Pros
We like the ability to allow our Board members to see the documents weeks ahead of our meetings, as well as the ability to mark some items private, and others for public view.

Kathy Meyers

Simbli is a great management product - assists us to be more efficient, organized and transparent.

Reviewed 2017-07-10

Time savings, improved efficiency and organization.

Pros
It's easy to use and the customer support is outstanding. The integrated modules allow us to access all governing documents in one location. Unlimited number of meetings, planning documents and evaluations makes it very cost effective.

William Wade

The BEST governance tool on the market. Keeps me and our team organized and up to date with ease.

Reviewed 2017-07-12

Ease of use and connectivity to my role as a board member.

Pros
Accessible and relevant for multiple board functions and policy review. I never feel behind when I go to a board meeting.

Cathy Treadway

I use Simbli to enter system policies and read our Board meeting minutes.

Reviewed 2017-12-11

The software makes it easy to find information that I need to do my job efficiently.

Pros
The software is very easy to navigate and the Help feature is comprehensive and easy as well. I can always count on Sandy V. to return calls or emails if I am having any problems.

Scarlet Duggan

Overall, the software is great for Board meetings.

Reviewed 2017-12-13

Ease of preparing Board meeting agendas, accessing information during Board meetings, and producing meeting minutes.

Pros
I like the new auto save function, the ease of use for Board members to utilize this platform during the actual Board meeting, and the minutes taking/capturing features of this software.

Cons
The formatting features (e.g. insert/edit tables, paragraph formatting, etc.) in the agenda preparation process is not very user friendly. Inserting tables and formatting tables is the greatest challenge and tables are so important for presenting good comparison visuals at a Board meeting.

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Anonymous

Simbli by eBOARDsolutions

Reviewed 2018-10-10

A great product with great customer service!

Pros
User friendly and provides a great platform for managing meetings!

Cons
I'd like to see more flexibility with different users editing a document.

Pam Harrison

Their customer service is tops! Important because I always want to feel help is near and friendly.

Reviewed 2017-12-15

Pros
That it does what they say it will do. I like the interface and functionality. If we did not have this, productivity would be impacted.

Margaret Generoso

I really like Simbli, the support is always available and they solve whatever problem I am having.

Reviewed 2017-12-11

Pros
We are paperless with our Board of Education meeting. Have just started with the policies and I am loving the easy of use.

Cons
I would like more flexibility with the meeting minutes, so that they would better fit my needs . Some of our members arrive late and I can not record that. I am the only one who signs my minutes and can not change that. I need to be able to put an electronic signature so that the approved minutes are online in the proper format. If someone needs signed minutes I must print them out sign them and get tot he person requesting the minutes.

Charles Pace

This online tool makes publicizing and managing meetings from start to finish a breeze saving time.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-07-10

Pros
Simbli has greatly streamlined our Board meeting process by saving time and paper. Last minutes changes and additions to the Board agenda can easily be accommodated and the Board has immediate access to review the changes. eBOARDsolutions has always been readily available providing support and training when needed.

Cons
This product is a robust tool, but seems to be tailored specifically for the school system making some of the features less functional for our Library purposes. Sometimes navigation of the site on the iPad can be a bit challenging.

Jennifer Hibbard

Exceptional product and a great value.

Reviewed 2017-07-10

Pros
eBoard Solutions provides needed organization and structure for our board meetings, executive team meetings, policies and documents. It's so easy to use and we know all our important documents are securely stored and easily accessed.

Patty Phillips

The program has improved greatly in the past year. The customer service is prompt and efficient.

Reviewed 2017-12-07

Publishing and recording meeting minutes made simpler

Pros

Cons
The Word application is most difficult and not flexible in meeting module. Wastes empty lines and use of tab is not consistent.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Julie Johnson

User-friendly

Reviewed 2017-12-11

It is easy for everyone to add their pieces of information that need to be shared to our board meetings. Great collaborative tool.

Pros
The software does what we need it to, and it is easy to use. If I ever have a question or an issue, customer service is always helpful and answers my questions.

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Maxine Burns

Used five years for regular and special called board meetings agenda and minutes.

Reviewed 2017-12-08

Pros
I like the web based feature, which allows easy access from anywhere. Great to have my meetings when I'm on the go!

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Laverne Thomas

I have enjoyed using eboards/simbli

Todd Jones

Clunky software that occasionally loses submissions.

Used monthly for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2017-12-07

easy submission of items.

Pros
Th e ease of sending items through the approval chain, ultimately publishing agendas for the public to see.

Cons
Unreliable. On several occasions, I have completed items, submitted them and the next person in the approval chain saw them and approved them, only to have them disappear. Also, there doesn't seem to be a way to re-edit after it has been submitted to the next approver.

Likelihood to recommend: 3/10

Jeff Rieckman

So far it has been easy to navigate and use.

Reviewed 2017-12-15

Pros
Ease of which I can edit policy each policy. School board has found it easy to navigate the screens. the online policy book is very nice.

Cons
I would like my board members to be able to comment on the page and then I would get a notification when they added comments.

Carmen Wilson

Do use until board meetings but it works and that's all that matters!

Used monthly for 6-12 months
Reviewed 2017-12-11

Pros
it's functional, I hadn't had any problems with using it at all. I don't really use it until board meeting night to actually go it and set up our meetings.