SimplyDocs Reviews

SimplyDocs

Simplifying the way you manage your documents

SimplyDocs

Review Summary

Pros

This is a great tool for me to quickly turn out creative briefs, technical briefs, scopes of work, and proposals.

Michael W.

Read the full review
Ease of use and going in the right direction for someone that runs multiple businesses.

Boris A.

Read the full review
Ease of use, great potential to compete with the bigger apps.

Boris A.

Read the full review

Cons

Then, when it came up on appsumo and I read into the features, I purchased and tried all the features, just to find out that I was totally wrong about it.

Kristin V.

Krishna L.

Read the full review
Not much for documentation. There's no guide to use or follow.

Kristin V.

4.3

SimplyDocs is the best tool to create the custom docs on-the-go

We're very much happy as SimplyDocs is saving our team's time and efforts in generating the documents at scale and quite quick.

Pros

We've checked many online tools for custom doc generation but none of them have all the features as available in the SimplyDocs. It's most form builder and rich text editor is what my team liked most.

Cons

Nothing as such but there must be more features and native integrations with G Drive, Dropbox and Box. Secondly, there must be a public product roadmap. Plus having a WooCommerce integration where the order details already fetched in the SD will be amazing.

Thank you Sumeet Mahendra for your valuable feedback. A lot of new and exciting features are currently underway. We are sure you will love them. Our public roadmap is available at - https://productcenter.riseandinspire.tech/simplydocs Our support them is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

Simple, Customizable, Less App Integration

Mixed. Liked the fact that, features are straight available in front and can be dragged, so can definately do more in less time, in terms of creating a form. Found it challenging, when it comes to analyzing and sharing user data with my team members without simplydocs account.

Pros

Simplicity of the software is drag and drop feature. Form templates adds to the convenience. Also the protecting form with a key, is a unique concept.

Cons

Less/No integration with 3rd party application, makes it little difficult to interact with the user data. API is useful, but requires technical expertise.

Thank you, Sekharendu, for sharing your feedback. Your feedback is vital for us to improve SimplyDocs. Third-party integration is definitely on our radar. I can assure you we will re-evaluate to see if can be re-prioritized. With our recent upgrade, we tried to simplify the API interface furthermore. The API UI is now self-explanatory & easy to understand. Also, you can now bulk export the form submissions in CSV format to share it with your colleagues. I request if you can re-visit the platform and let us know if you find anything which fails to work for you. We are fully committed to your success and just a message away.

Ease of use, great potential to compete with the bigger apps

Pros

Cons

Could use a few more features, create logins for virtual assistants

Thank you Boris for your valuable feedback. Our support team is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

reviewing software

easy to log in, they need help functions and docs.

Pros

The software has potential. the option to add to the website, and the flows.

Cons

The software needs some more features to be of use.

Hello Daniel, Thanks for your inputs. Please share more information at [email protected] We felt bad that we disappointed you. We will do everything possible to go beyond your expectations.

Great software, easy to use

Very easy to set up and integrate, the documents are easy to read and understand

Pros

Easy to implement and use, there was little configuration, but all very straightforward

Cons

Nothing so far, all the solutions we need seem to be included

Thank you Chris for your valuable feedback. Our support team is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

Great Workflow Tool

Pros

SimplyDocs is a great tool for automating workflow that is text-heavy. It is simple to get started and use - if you can use MS Word or Google Docs, then you can use SimplyDocs.

Cons

Not being able to create custom titles was my only concern, but the development team is (at the time of this writing) working on adding that feature.

Thank you Michael for your valuable feedback. Our support team is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

Digging for gold

I think that SimplyDocs is one of the greatest hidden gems and can solve many different business needs, including document creation, doc merges (fill out a form and have it fill in tags on a template), etc. I called this digging for gold because I initially had free access to it for 6 months and thought that there was no substance to it and even cancelled my account. Then, when it came up on appsumo and I read into the features, I purchased and tried all the features, just to find out that I was totally wrong about it!

Pros

I like that it's so simple to figure out how it would fit with my own process needs. I originally thought that it was only for "forms", just to find out that I can use for it for doc merges and many other things.

Cons

Not much for documentation. There's no guide to use or follow.

Thanks Kristin for your valuable feedback. Our support team is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

One of the best platform for Creating Documents

Very pleasantly satisfied using SimplyDocs. Works well for our requirements.

Pros

Loves the ease of use and flexibility , yet the power of doing complex documents using the Simply Docs powerful API. We use it to generate customer agreements and works really well.

Cons

Can't think of any cons but I hope they keep on adding new features to their roadmap .

Thank you Nilesh Mathure for your feedback. We continuously attempt to make SimplyDocs the best go-to platform for the job. We will be building a lot of exciting new features in the near-term. You can always visit our roadmap at - https://productcenter.riseandinspire.tech/simplydocs Our support team is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

A simple and elegant solution for document automation.

Pros

Creating standard documents by filling a form is an excellent way to simplify document productions. But simplydocs shines because the api generation feature. Being GDRP compliant makes it very useful.

Cons

They are certainly improving services very fast. Initially I found using the platform sometimes a little bit slow, but it certainly is faster now.

Thanks Luis for your valuable feedback. Your feedback is very important to us.

Good up and coming product

All in all I bought Simply docs as an initial investor for a backup to my other similar product i use. I find it to be a good product but not better than what I'm currently using and have lifetime access to so I haven't switched. That said I would reccomend it to someone to give a shot.

Pros

This is a great tool for streamlining the user submission (and entry) of various forms for your particular business needs.

Cons

The UI is not the most intuitive initially, but isn't terrible or too hard to understand. My biggest concern with the SAAS was the ability to use pre-made forms (upload) and implement into the process. They have made some improvements in this area since I last used it.

Thank you Shane for your valuable inputs.

Extremely Powerful

Pros

Many products just stick to e-signatures and that's all they do, but not SimplyDocs. You create forms that dynamically populate templates and produce a finished product that's unique, all the while you can request people or groups to sign to verify the authenticity. It's very powerful. There's a bit of a learning curve, but it's not enough that should turn anyone off from using the platform.

Cons

The learning curve is a bit steep. Would like to import PDF files and overlay the dynamically populated data on top of it.

Thanks, Matthew for your valuable feedback.

Great support

Pros

A lot of powerful features, and allows me to integrate with a lot of things using its API. I can easily collect data from my clients. Also, support is great!

Cons

When I first started using it, I found the interface to be confusing, and I wasn't able to import PDFs. I'm pretty sure this feature is being developed though.

Thank you Krishna Lou for your valuable feedback. SimplyDocs is improving every day both in terms of features and easiness to use. Our support team is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

Doc automation builder

Pros

Automation is the key benefit of sumolydocs. I have manged to automate by creating a simply form that will fill in document automatically and send out.

Cons

A few bugs that I encountered but are being fixed.

Thank you Jorge Edel for your valuable feedback. Our support team is just an email away. Happy to assist you.

Great Product

Pros

I love this product. It helps me to standardized certain documents for my clients. It helps me to get a bunch of different forms/documents completed all at once.

Cons

The user interface needs some tweaking.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.