DocsCloud Logo

DocsCloud

Simplifying the business documentation.

DocsCloud Reviews - Page 2

Docusign Review

Very happy with the product. has almost all required functionalities for execution of work and compliance repository.

Pros

Templatised formats for standardisation.

Cons

One stop repository for compliance purpose in a standardised manner.

Thanks Nitin. We value your feedback.

Good up and coming product

All in all I bought Simply docs as an initial investor for a backup to my other similar product i use. I find it to be a good product but not better than what I'm currently using and have lifetime access to so I haven't switched. That said I would reccomend it to someone to give a shot.

Pros

This is a great tool for streamlining the user submission (and entry) of various forms for your particular business needs.

Cons

The UI is not the most intuitive initially, but isn't terrible or too hard to understand. My biggest concern with the SAAS was the ability to use pre-made forms (upload) and implement into the process. They have made some improvements in this area since I last used it.

Thank you Shane for your valuable inputs.

DocsCloud is a keeper and one to watch

I use this for automation of business processes.

Pros

I needed a way to create templates and the specify a form for inputs and then automate the generation of documents.

Cons

I wished I had more forms as well as I wish there were more videos to show the full potential of the app.

Thank you MJ. Valuable clients like you bring a lot of value to the platform.

Excellent Tool!

I intend automate my students' assessment process and grades... Being able to generate declarations and certificates in a simple way.

Pros

Many implementations, many automations and often new features.

Cons

There is a learning curve... But it is worth.

Thank you Alexandre. Your valuable feedback means a lot to us.

Great Product

Pros

I love this product. It helps me to standardized certain documents for my clients. It helps me to get a bunch of different forms/documents completed all at once.

Cons

The user interface needs some tweaking.

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

Good alternative, but nothing special

In general, I am ok with the product, but not impressed. It does the job which I need for now as I just started my business.

Pros

You can order a template and it will customize for your special needs It has a small library of ready templates Opportunity to sign the documents online

Cons

Limited Design Pricing I don't like that you have to pay a monthly fee in addition to for search template you order. Either it should be only subscription-based or based on an ordered template, but not both.

Hello Jasurbek, Thanks for sharing your valuable feedback. The platform works on the subscription model. We believe that you mixed up two different platforms. While writing the review, you had a different platform in the back of your mind. Can you please send us an email at - support@docscloud.io so that we can assist you in a better way.

DOCSCLOUD a must for SME and solopreneurs

I had to create a form then my information (filled) to be put in a contract. 2 steps. Here just one action a form which is filled and create a contract or a document

Pros

a lot of features,a good support, a lot of time saved.

Cons

In the begining a lot to process (for me I am alone), at last, very interesting and support is helpful!

Thank you Benjamin. You are AWESOME!