Slenke Reviews

5.0/5 (5 reviews)

Pros
  • I love the graphic representation and the colors used in this tool, because are simple and clear and facilitate carry out planning and control of our projects.
  • really comfortable to use, managed easily big project, also we really needed the encrypted file sharing I was really satisfied also the free trial gives practically most of the stuff
  • Easy to get started with, keeps all of our communications, files, tasks, and project in one place. Saves us plenty of time on a daily basis by organizing what we need to get done in one spot for the whole team.
  • Our main work driver for us every day. We use it extensively for team communication. Makes it easy for us to organize projects because of having everything related to our projects in one place. One of the things I personally very much like is Slenke's Private Chat for team members, we don't really use email between the team anymore because of it.
Cons
  • so far I have no complaints using the tool
  • nothing much, i had to drop it just for money reasons
  • Alerts section can get overwhelming at times, more control over what I what kind of alerts I receive would be ideal.
  • It would be nice to customize the software a little more and use our own company branding. Can't think of anything else that we didn't like as of yet.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Sarfraz Warraich

Best we've used so far

Reviewed 2018-02-13

Anonymous

As User-friendly as they comeBest Project management tool we've used.

Reviewed 2018-02-13

It kept our team organized and on track to meet our release deadlines.

Pros
Slenke has one of the best user interfaces I have used. it is easy to get started with and being able to collaborate with the team and manage projects on the same platform save times for us and keeps it all in one spot. Our main work driver for us every day. We use it extensively for all of our team communication. Makes it easy for us to organize everything because of having everything related our projects in one place. One of the things I personally really like is Private Chat with the team members, we don't really use email between the team anymore. It's fast, user-friendly, affordable and being able to create a custom workflow for projects just makes it that much more usable for our team. Finally, the customer support is helpful and responsive.

Cons
It would be nice if they had a dedicated MAC desktop App, but other than that it's been working out for us very well. It would be nice to have native desktop apps for Slenke because I do miss notifications sometimes if I don't have the website tab open. Alerts section can get overwhelming at times, it would be to have more control over what I want to receive as an alert.

Claudio Bonifazi

really like the ui

Reviewed 2018-08-09

Pros

Cons
nothing much, i had to drop it just for money reasons

Likelihood to recommend: 8/10

Tyler Seal

Reviewed 2018-02-14

Trinidad Volcan de Bego

Excellent dashboard

Reviewed 2019-02-28

Simple, clear, smart and easy to use

Pros

Cons
so far I have no complaints using the tool