Slido Logo

Sally B.

Education Management, self-employed

Really helpful tool

It has been great

Pros

It works well when I am delivering training courses to capture anonymous comments from candidates

Cons

None! All has been great so no complaints

NM

Nicole M.

Renewables & Environment, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Activity of Dec. 2, 2020

Great benefits! Quick results and people loved it!

Pros

Easy to use - always appreciate by the participants to see their results right away

Cons

One thing only is that when I am in PowerPoint, and then switch to Slide to present let say the result of a quick live survey, I have to click present full screen to see the animation of the reception of the results. This should be automatic.

SH

Stephanie H.

Food & Beverages, 1,001-5,000 employees

Slido is Easy to Use ]

Pros

Slido is easy to use and provides the confidentiality so that our team members know that they can ask questions anonymously. The additional features (word cloud and other statistics) is also helpful.

Cons

There is nothing specific that I would like to point out.

Hello Stephanie. We're really delighted to hear that Slido helps you achieve a transparent conversation in your company. Thank you for your support and kind words. Adam

TS

Taylor S.

Higher Education, 1,001-5,000 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Great interactive, audience participation software!

Pros

Very easy for participants to scan the QR code and start texting in questions, voting, etc. I also enjoy having the moderation feature before their responses pop up on the big screen.

Cons

The administrator/backend interface can be a little confusing for first time users. I'd like to see it get a facelift aesthetically, too.

mf

michala f.

Education Management, self-employed

My review

Good but when presenting I did not know how to see different view as the audience.

Pros

Quizz for learningsQuestion&answersWord cloud

Cons

I used it twice so far. So I cannot evaluate it. It is friendly but sometime it s hard for me to understand how things work..but I am 42, so maybe not so bright in tech

Oil & Energy, 201-500 employees

Used other for 1-2 years

Slide review

Slide has been a great way to pull audiences and find out what they want to be discussed ahead of a talk

Pros

Its a great way for group surveys and employee engagement during speaking engagements

Cons

It would be nice to group questions into categories

AM

Anke M.

Management Consulting, 51-200 employees

Used monthly for 2+ years

Brings easily goog interaction with your audience even in hybride events

I like to use it in all my hybrid events due to the easy usage by phone.

Pros

Easy to use, no need to explain a lot to the audience

Cons

Poll and Q&A shoud be vice versa in order to start with polls and later look at Q&A

Hi Anke, Many thanks for this positive review, we're really happy to hear that you are content with the ease of use and the interaction it brings. Your support is much appreciated. Thanks, Filipa.

SM

Sana M.

Used other for 1-2 years

Audience interaction software for your presentations

Pros

The ability to integrate across different software such as PowerPoint and Prezi is extremely useful.

Cons

The costs can add up very quickly, especially if using per event pricing. A subsidised rate for students would be useful.

SJ

Steve J.

Religious Institutions, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Away Day Presentation - Gauging the mood of the room

Very Good. I used Slido because I had seen it being used at a conference I attended and thought what a really great interactive tool it is.

Pros

The QR code engaged the participants at the beginning of the day. They began helping each other which brought them together as a group. The results appearing as a word cloud created interest and brought them into the presentation. Being able to repeat this throughout the day meant that they could see how their mood was being affected by the content we were exploring.Free version is a great way to understand how Sildo could be used in future presentaions.

Cons

Awareness that we need connectivity - I used my 4G as the venue did not have WiFi.The integration of Slido in PowerPoint is great, but had to experiment to discover how it would work on the day.

RS

Robert S.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Einfach für zu erstellen - Einfach zu beantworten

Pros

Integration in PowerPoint ist klasse. Der Rest steht im Titel

Cons

Eine Version in deutscher Sprache wäre komfortabler.

Showing original review in German. See translation

GF

GangTing F.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Good

Pros

QA anonymous that can activate audiences to response me

Cons

None slido,s feature is good enough vote and q/a is best

JB

Jerry B.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 5,001-10,000 employees

More affordable price point

Amazing! I was introduced to this software by a colleague in a partnering youth organization and immediately looked into adding the functionality to our organization.

Pros

Slido is extremely easy to use - the push and pull functionality provides immediate opportunity to interact with members and receive immediate feedback on timely topics . The presentation mode feature is also easy to work with and is a great addition to our meetings.

Cons

The free subscriber is great but I would a little more access to additional functions and tools but the first price point of $600 annual is simply too steep for a small non-profit providing service to youth members and their families.

AS

Anton S.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Used other for 6-12 months

Great for Polls

Pros

Love the simplicity of the app. We use this program during seminars to present questions and leave the answer anonymous so the customer doesn't feel stupid. It's great for team engagement questions as well.

Cons

I'm being pretty picky but sometimes if I don't have good wifi I cannot complete the poll questions during some seminars and have to skip it.

sg

stephen g.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 501-1,000 employees

great set of tools

great, easy, straight forward, no complaints

Pros

As someone with minimal budget I need a free source tool - Slido offered enough options without having to pay - it is very intuitive and really helps to engage people in online meetings.

Cons

limited capabilities on the free package but that is totally understandable

Hi Stephen, Many thanks for the positive review, we're really happy to hear that you are content with Slido and its ease of use. Your support is much appreciated. Thanks, Filipa.

ZT

Zoltan T.

Computer Software, self-employed

Used monthly for 2+ years

Easy to use and gets the job done

Pros

I love Slido's ease of use. Even if I only have a few minutes before an event, I can set up Slido Q&A and get it working right away!

Cons

I would love to have a setting where I could show the slido QnA URL in a single large text to my audience so they can go and open the event UI right away.

IT

Iris T.

Higher Education, 51-200 employees

Easy to use survey form

Slido works with Microsoft Teams. That's a bonus for me as a daily MS Team user.

Pros

I recently use this product for my recent conference. This webapp is very similar to Qualtrics but it is more easy to use and it has more organized navigation. The great thing is Slido works with Microsoft Teams. It is very convenient for Window user like me. I use MS Teams daily. Templates in the Live Polls tab allows me to create a poll in a quick way.

Cons

Free trial does not offer to hide other participant's submitted question. Only paid plans will offer this feature.

Hello Iris. Thank you for your review. It's great to hear that our integration with Microsoft Teams makes your life easier. :) Adam

SM

Sascha M.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Plug & Play interaction with your audience

Pros

Very easy to set up and share with your audience and it can be used on any device

Cons

Well of course the fact that you have to pay at some point

PG

Paula G.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Easy to use!

Great to use for online training events, easy to set up, easy for participants to engage with, and visually pleasing results.

Pros

I like the word cloud and poll feature of this software. The free option provides a professional interactive element to my work. Working for a charity NGO, it is imperative that the quality of work we produce is of a high standard and the free option makes this software very useable and adaptable.

Cons

For the free version there is a maximum of 3 word cloud activities per project, this is slightly limiting.

Hi Pula. Many thanks for this positive review, we're really happy to hear that you consider Slido easy to use & professional. Your support is much appreciated. Thanks, Adam.

David M.

Aviation & Aerospace, 201-500 employees

Highly recommended!

Pros

I use Slido to evaluate my students and it is very attractive to them. It is also very easy to use and I have been able to improve my classes with it.

Cons

I cannot add photos or images for free in questions.

NC

Nick C.

Medical Practice, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Excellent Powerpoint Integration

Pros

- Really easy to set up and use - Great for audience participation - Best part is the easy integration with Powerpoint for presentations

Cons

No issues, really liked the product, excellent

TK

Thitima K.

Sporting Goods, 501-1,000 employees

Slido for event engagement

Very helpful in terms of engagement and replacing traditional breakout brainstorm sessions in workshop

Pros

Live Response Sharing. Ease of use in creating software and sharing results.

Cons

The way to embed Slido in powerpoint presentation could be easier.

PC

Peter C.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Increases employee engagement.

Very enjoyable and I’ve received very positive feedback.

Pros

Easy to use for the audience and straightforward to set up.

Cons

For polls it would be good to change response times for all questions at the same time, instead of selecting each one in turn.

RS

Rachel S.

Program Development, 11-50 employees

Great way to engage the team

Very positive, look forward to using the tool more and discovering new features and ways of working with Slido.

Pros

Upvoting feature is really valuable - in open Q&A sessions it helps us prioritise questions and give the option for colleagues to contribute anonymously.

Cons

I haven't used Slido enough to highlight any significant cons - for our use case it's been ideal and nothing we'd want to change.

Hi Rachel. Thank you so much for this positive review. It's great to hear that you found Slido easy to use and it met your use case. We really appraciate your support. Adam

CW

Craig W.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Slido Works Great

Pros

We purchase the Slide software every year for our Annual Owners Forum. It helps us collect audience questions and allows us to organize our respones.

Cons

It would be great if the Power Point integration worked on a Mac.

CJ

Caleb J.

Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Slido is an excellent tool for virtual and in-person events!

My overall experience with Sldio is such a positive one, my company is looking to renew our contract with them!

Pros

Slido's single biggest advantage is the beauty in simplicity. It's really easy to set up for an event, easy for event staff to use and attendees alike!

Cons

Honestly, I have no major complaints. I can export the data from polls and the like into excel, I suppose the data could be a little cleaner, but it's serviceable.