Slido Logo

TK

Thitima K.

Sporting Goods, 501-1,000 employees

Slido for event engagement

Very helpful in terms of engagement and replacing traditional breakout brainstorm sessions in workshop

Pros

Live Response Sharing. Ease of use in creating software and sharing results.

Cons

The way to embed Slido in powerpoint presentation could be easier.

PC

Peter C.

Telecommunications, 10,001+ employees

Increases employee engagement.

Very enjoyable and I’ve received very positive feedback.

Pros

Easy to use for the audience and straightforward to set up.

Cons

For polls it would be good to change response times for all questions at the same time, instead of selecting each one in turn.

RS

Rachel S.

Program Development, 11-50 employees

Great way to engage the team

Very positive, look forward to using the tool more and discovering new features and ways of working with Slido.

Pros

Upvoting feature is really valuable - in open Q&A sessions it helps us prioritise questions and give the option for colleagues to contribute anonymously.

Cons

I haven't used Slido enough to highlight any significant cons - for our use case it's been ideal and nothing we'd want to change.

Hi Rachel. Thank you so much for this positive review. It's great to hear that you found Slido easy to use and it met your use case. We really appraciate your support. Adam

CW

Craig W.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

Slido Works Great

Pros

We purchase the Slide software every year for our Annual Owners Forum. It helps us collect audience questions and allows us to organize our respones.

Cons

It would be great if the Power Point integration worked on a Mac.

CJ

Caleb J.

Airlines/Aviation, 201-500 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Slido is an excellent tool for virtual and in-person events!

My overall experience with Sldio is such a positive one, my company is looking to renew our contract with them!

Pros

Slido's single biggest advantage is the beauty in simplicity. It's really easy to set up for an event, easy for event staff to use and attendees alike!

Cons

Honestly, I have no major complaints. I can export the data from polls and the like into excel, I suppose the data could be a little cleaner, but it's serviceable.

NK

Natassa K.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Slido in Business

very happy using Slido, would highly recommend it, makes my work easier and more efficient

Pros

The product is easy to use. Data easy to export. Can upgrade to unlock extra features. Intergration with PPT .

Cons

I'd like to be able to moderate questions in the least expensive version.I'd like to be able to intergrate with Zoom (still you can intergrate in Teams)

Dinesh G.

Insurance, 501-1,000 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

An easy to use, instant tool to engage your audiance

Good and seamless

Pros

- Ease of use- Smooth operation- Multiple options to fit in the requirements

Cons

None as of now, just keep dong the good work. All the best!

NB

Neil B.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Easy to use and generates many more questions from the audience

very good, and when we used customer support they were good too

Pros

as question submitted are anonymous we've seen a huge uplift in the number of questions we receive after any presentation

Cons

Cant think of anything that I would change.

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Destroys all mess with questions during events

We've used it for some online events, namely live broadcasts and webinars with multiple attendees.

Pros

Very user friendly. Small events will be OK with free plan. Easy both for administrator and the audience (users who put questions). Very very mobile friendly.

Cons

Free version has a very limited number of symballs for questions, which is probably made deliberately to force users consider a paid plan.

ML

Martin L.

Information Technology and Services, 10,001+ employees

Used other for less than 6 months

Audience engagement

I loved it! We were able to ask a suitable question and collect responses in real-time during our live webinar.

Pros

I loved the ease of use and the instantaneous response times. Kind customer support.

Cons

For questions which have many options - docking the column header would be great because currently it moves out of view.

Hi Martin. Thank you for your review. Our customer support team is really doing their best so we really appreciate you giving them a shout-out. I'd also love to learn more about your suggestion regarding the "docking the column header". Could you please send me an email to experience@slido.com so we can discuss this further? Thank you. Best, Adam.

MT

Marcelo T.

E-Learning, self-employed

Slido used during a workshop

I enjoyed it and offered something original and unique to my audience. I felt very happy I could have an engaging presentation and that in a good part thanks to Slido.

Pros

Easy access to all participants, manage time on each question, nice display of results.

Cons

I didn't find a way to export my notes created on Power Point to Slido.

JC

Jakub C.

Computer Games, 1-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Slido - effective polling

Pros

I like that settings of Slido are simple.

Cons

No cons. If i compare this product with others, this is the clear winner.

DM

Dawn M.

E-Learning, 11-50 employees

Easy of Use

I am able to assess whether my online students are understanding the content being taught

Pros

Presenting online classes, I am able to give pop up quiz to check for understanding with my students. I like the easy of use for both myself and the students. Love that it integrates with Google Slides and allow you to easily give a quiz or a pop poll.

Cons

As a teacher, I wish I could get a list of students and the scores for each students.

SI

Sharaz I.

Financial Services, 10,001+ employees

Using Slido to make meetings Fun Interactive and meaningful

Extremely beneficial made a presentation extremely fun , interactive, interesting and engaging- really helped get the key points across in a fun way

Pros

The ability to add questions and customise the playback and all the leaderboard features - ease of use and playback

Cons

On this occasion nothing everything was great

GR

Gwyn R.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Staff Quiz

As a team, we needed to find a fun way to learn about projects within the organisation and the area we work. The interaction and fun discussions that took place, were priceless.

Pros

The interaction with the team was amazing and such fun

Cons

At the beginning, I was not aware of joiners adding their names in the profile section

ds

domenico s.

Fine Art, 201-500 employees

Very useful class board

I've done very interesting interactive lectures in fine art theories.

Pros

Anonymous messages during lectures are useful for shy audiences to ask relevant questions and there is a filter to delete offensive messages.

Cons

I can't answer. Right now I find Slido the faster and flexible tool for my job.

YJ

Yathavi J.

Education Management, self-employed

Used monthly for 6-12 months

Great tool for engaging audience!

Slido is an interactive and engaging tool that can be easily incorporated into presentations.

Pros

Slido can be easily integrated into various presentation platforms such as Powerpoint or Google Slides. You can easily create audience polls or Q&As and it is easy to set up.

Cons

I dislike that with the free option, only three polls per event can be created, which is quite limiting.

Hi Yathavi, Many thanks for this positive review, we're really happy to hear that you are content with Slido and our integrations. Your support is much appreciated. Thanks, Filipa.

Abdul Rahman M.

Computer Software, self-employed

Used monthly for less than 6 months

slido reveiew

Pros

it's very easy and have lot of features but the interface feels a bit old

Cons

I can't addd multiple "multiple choice questions" at same time, I have to save the poll and then create another poll to select multiple choice. I don't know if this only in the free version. Also the ui seems a bit old and the usage is a bit hard to adapt it.

Hi Abdul Rahman, thank you for your review! I'm glad that you're finding Slido easy to use and have found it helpful for your needs. We're also very grateful for your insights into the design and interface of the platform, and we agree that it needs a bit of love and care, and we're planning on refreshing it a bit in the future. As for the multiple polls, there is a way to group them and have them on at the same time, it's a feature called Survey. However, currently it's only available in the paid versions. If you have any other ideas for updates or any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at support@slido.com!

CM

Christine M.

Public Safety, 10,001+ employees

Perfect pioece of software

Perfect!!

Pros

It was easy to set up and send out to participants and looks so professional, questions were entered ahead of the event and then put in order and ticked off when asked. It was great and the fact that you can run polls whilst the event is up and running is a great factor.

Cons

There is absolutely nothing I would change about Sli.do,it was perfect.

Hello Christine, thank you for your review of Slido. It's great to hear that there's absolutely nothing you would change about our product. :) Adam

Government Administration, 1,001-5,000 employees

Pronto all'uso

Pros

Versatilità e praticità nel presentare dati e informazioni

Cons

Caricare immagini solo di default e non proprie (nella versione gratuita)

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

FO

Friedemann O.

Medical Devices, 51-200 employees

great tool for interactive webinars

I'm totaly happy having discoverd slido. I will use this furtheron in my live-online-trainings

Pros

Easy to use, good variety of options, integrating into powerpoint is extraordinary!

Cons

for a german user not all polls are clearly understandable in the first moment

Hello Friedemann. Thank you for your review of Slido! I'd be happy to discusse further the specifics of our localization and feature naming. Please feel free to send us an email at experience@slido.com regarding the issue. It is important for us that Slido is easy to understand for everyone. Best, Adam.

MF

Mandy F.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 1-10 employees

Great Event Survey Platform

We needed a way for audiences of various sizes to submit questions for a panel. But it had to be EASY to setup and manage. Slido was both.

Pros

I was in a pinch to find an app or platform for use at conferences with panels. Slido was the first one that I could easily navigate and test to the extent I needed with a free trial. I can't say enough of how easy it was to sign up and implement for our event.

Cons

I did not find any cons to using this software.

Hospitality, 501-1,000 employees

Easy to Use Interactive Tool

Pros

Slido is a great tool to get more attendee participation, especially with online events and meetings. I've used it to make a word cloud with user feedback, as well as for Q&A for a speaker event. I like how easy it is to use and that it offers a few different functionalities.

Cons

No real negatives. It's something that's new for me but I want to incorporate it into more meetings and events.

Thanks a lot for the review and positive feedback. We really appreciate it. :) Adam

CF

Caroline F.

Consumer Goods, 51-200 employees

Great product, easy to use.

It was amazing! Audience engagement was way up because they had to pay attention throughout the presentation to do the Slido quiz at the end.

Pros

It was easy to use Slido very quickly. There are lots of options to keep your audiences engaged and the end results are very interactive which is important for online learning. I loved how quick and easy it was to use right off the bat.

Cons

I couldn't figure out how to integrate it into my PowerPoint presentation but that was because I didn't have a lot of time to figure it out before my presentation.

Juan Pablo L.

E-Learning, self-employed

Used monthly for 1-2 years

Great for interaction on online meetings and conferences

Good.

Pros

It helps me make my virtual meetings nd conferences more interactive, specially when there are large audiences.

Cons

It is not fully integrated with iOS products. So, you need to use the switcher tool that doesn't work smoothly all the time.