Smallpdf Logo

PDF document management and conversion suite

Smallpdf Reviews - Page 5

DM

Dinesh M.

Staffing and Recruiting, 1,001-5,000 employees

SmallPDF - Small gateway file editor

Smallpdf is useful in many ways for editing a document or a file. More options are enlisted so that every editing can be done in a single place. More editing options are available on this platform. Moreover, basic editing options are available free of cost.Some features are only available on full purchase of this application. And sometimes some of the editing is quite nasty in terms of the final output of the file.

Financial Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

Excellent PDF Tool for any personal or business use! I use it all the time!

Extremely satisfied. Makes me look like a tech genius to others when I "magically" covert file types wicked quick haha. Very useful and easy to use tool!

Pros

I love that you can convert PDFs to other file types, and visa versa. INCREDIBLY handy, and makes me look like a wizard to clients and others when they can't figure out how to submit documents because they're in a different format. I also use this periodically to split/add PDF pages apart/together. It is an immensely and time-saving web-based tool (so you can use it anywhere). It's also insanely easy to use!

Cons

Honestly, I can't think of anything negative right now. It has always worked well for me and done what I needed it to do!

BO

Basak O.

Education Management, 10,001+ employees

BasakSmallpdf

I am constantly applying for a job and updating my resume with word and converting it to pdf.

Pros

Easy of use, without complicated. File conversion is very fast, Generally error free and no slipping. First using is free

Cons

İt is very expensive if the dollar is expensive for your country's currency

mg

marta g.

Automotive, 1-10 employees

It is an essential tool for managing and processing documents

The platform offers a wide range of tools, including PDF compression, merging, splitting, and conversion to various formats, such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.

Pros

I have found Smallpdf to be an incredibly useful tool for our business. Smallpdf is a web-based platform that provides a range of PDF editing and conversion tools that have helped us. The platform is simple and intuitive, making it easy for even non-technical users to quickly convert and edit PDFs. This has helped us to save time and reduce the need for manual document editing.

Cons

free version has some limitations in terms of file size and number of conversions per day. you may need to upgrade to a paid plan to access all the features and remove these limitations.

MS

Mahesh S.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Small Pdf - Convert documents rapidly

Smallpdf is available instantly online and we get the files converted within no time. I highly recommend this software to anyone who would need a quick conversion of their files to pdf and vice versa.

Pros

Small Pdf provides various options to convert the documents from Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint to Pdf and vice versa.

Cons

We cannot use small pdf more than to convert files more than 2 times. We would need to upgrade to pro subscription.

TN

Tiago N.

Higher Education, self-employed

A maneira mais rápida e eficaz de obter um PDF

Todos os dias me é útil utilizar a aplicação no meu trabalho pois é a forma mais rápida.

Pros

Bom para converter qualquer tipo de documento para PDF ou PDF para qualquer outro tipo de documento. É muito rápido para converter esses documentos e é minha escolha quando preciso converter qualquer tipo de documento para PDF. Estou a utilizar no meu trabalho diário e isso ajudar-me a fazê-lo muito mais rápido do que com outras ferramentas.

Cons

A aplicação no computador têm muitos recursos da app, mas não todos. A implementação dos mesmos na aplicação no computador seria uma mais valia.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Bs

Bulbul s.

E-Learning, self-employed

Smallpfdf review

Very easy to use and generate documents in few seconds

Pros

It works very fast and smoothly without any efforts

Cons

It lacks some features which restrict it's usuage like it does not have mobile application...

HK

Henri K.

Media Production, self-employed

Handy and indispensable

I have been using SmallPDF for quite many years now, as my default conversion tool. I mainly use it for dealing with text files, and the results have never disappointed me.

Pros

Small PDF is arguably the easiest and fastest file converter out there. Its newly updated interface on the iOS app is a delight to use. The web interface is also very easy to handle and the app won't let you down if you need to convert across a multitude of formats. I mainly use it for converting text files and the app does it in a seamless and rather efficient manner.

Cons

The waiting time for some conversion (for example, PDF into Word) can sometimes be longer than we would expect. Also, the previous design of the mobile apps was slightly clunky, but the new updates have pretty much solved that issue.

Oil & Energy, 10,001+ employees

PDF tool

During exam periods, converting exam notes to the pdf file, merging presentations together and later on converting them to pdf and compressing is really needed for me, and with the help of that app, I can sort out all these tasks quickly, that's why I love that app.

Pros

The program is so quick and easy to use, and everything is possible with files, for example, people can save their other kind of documents as pdf, also convert, compress, merge, split options are available for the users. And my 2 favorite options in this app, are converting and compressing, during exam periods or applying for the universities that app helped me a lot in the documentation issues.

Cons

I can say only negative side of the program is giving 2 free operations in an hour, it's better to increase that number for not being complex to the users.

Prabhakar U.

Marketing and Advertising, 1-10 employees

Best PDF converter and editor

It is easy to use and UI is very good. Every task can be done very easily and fast.

Pros

What I like the most about it is that it is very easy to use and everything is done in a few simple clicks. You don't need to hustle to perform any task.

Cons

There are some features such as changing the font, deleting text and images, and resizing the height and width of the image individually should be added or improved.

JOEL DE JESUS R.

Transform excel to pdf and vice versa

Great app to work with Excel and PDF files.

Pros

This app is always my first choice to transform the tables, sheets and graphics that I use in Excel to PDF format, because the process is quick, clean and the result is great, and it does not have any problem with the large files.

Cons

I do not have any complain, for me works great and the process is quick and with high quality, and I had use the app for long time ago and it has been always great.

Ouattara B.

Telecommunications, 201-500 employees

A PDF file processing professional

This all-in-one tool has simplified my work on my PDF files. It is really easy to use and the output is of good quality. I highly recommend it

Pros

It's impressive how effective it is. I often use SmallPDF to convert my PDF files or to compress them. I can say one thing for sure, this tool is a master at handling PDF files. One thing to note is the ease of use; SmallPDF is very simple to use, no matter what you want to do to your file. And in addition to the app, it has an online version. I recommend you try the free version

Cons

Nothing to report, no problems at all during my use

AS

Adrián S.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, self-employed

Me permite editar pdf facilmente

Como nutricionista, la experiencia con Smallpdf ha sido muy positiva. Me permite enviar fácilmente planes y recetas a mis pacientes en formato PDF, y puedo estar seguro de que los archivos estarán protegidos. Además, la herramienta de compresión es especialmente útil para reducir el tamaño de los archivos pesados y enviarlos por correo electrónico o mensajería instantánea de manera más rápida.

Pros

Me gusta mucho la interfaz intuitiva y lo sencillo que es arrastrar y soltar los archivos para empezar a trabajar. Además, cuenta con una amplia variedad de herramientas que me permiten realizar diversas tareas con mis documentos PDF.

Cons

La versión gratuita tiene restricciones en el número de archivos que se pueden procesar al mes, lo que me ha obligado a buscar otras soluciones para trabajos más grandes.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

CR

Caroline R.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

Melhor editor de pdfs

Para mim que utilizo pdfs todos os dias ,esse software é de grande utilidade.

Pros

Os recursos do smallpdf são incriveis, todos entregam o que prometem e é um software bastante intuitivo e fácil de utilizar

Cons

Não há pontos negativos em minha usabilidade, acredito que apenas a adição de novos recursos tornaria o produto mais interessante.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

RR

Rogger R.

Food Production, 11-50 employees

All my pdf tools in one place

This software was very useful to me since I was in university to join works, transform files into editable formats and compress heavy files

Pros

I can easily convert image documents to pdf, and then to editable word format where I can make any modifications I want, also attached image files that are very heavy are easily compressed

Cons

The free version is limited in terms of compression capacity, it can only be used twice an hour, also heavy files take a long time to load

RS

Remus S.

Education Management, 51-200 employees

Used other for 2+ years

Don't miss it!

smallpdf is a very convenient tool because it is free, online and comprehensive, so you can have your PDF job done quickly and elegantly wherever you are without depending on a paid or desktop application.

Pros

I first came across smallpdf when I was looking for ways to compress PDF documents to upload to my websites. Keeping things small and fast is essential for web designers. Among the online tools that I discovered, the one offered by smallpdf turned out to be the most efficient. It was the fastest and the most capable to squeeze my documents to a really small size. I have occasionally used it to unlock PDFs or convert them to docx. In each case, the results were impressive.

Cons

smallpdf is free indeed, but for some time past the number of free runs has been limited. Nevertheless, smallpdf is definitely worth trying!

Jose A.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

necesita mejoras

Es una buena página para editar archivos pdf, convertir a otros formatos, pero puede mejorar, sobre todo tambien su interfaz de usuario no es muy amigable para los visitantes.

Pros

Es facil de usar, así como rápido para los procesos que promete

Cons

En ocasiones da errores al realizar procesos como convertir archivos pdf aotros formatos o viceversa. Tambien debería aumentar la capacidad de documentos a editar.

Showing original review in Spanish. See translation

Vinay G.

Graphic Design, 11-50 employees

Compress and Combine

I suggest to use this software for compress or combine the seprate pdf or other file like doc file, excel file

Pros

I like the software for the service of compress and combine pdf file, doc file and other . i always use this software to compress and combine my pdf

Cons

Some time in this software when i just used and download my file from this then the file never open. i don't know this happens but not good

Hi Vinay, We're glad to hear you enjoy using our compress and merge tools! Thank you so much for your feedback, we're always trying to make improvements. Please contact support@smallpdf.com if you have any more comments.

Ashish K.

Oil & Energy, 501-1,000 employees

Best PDF tool I have ever used and I am going to use it forward also.

100% satisfied with the smallpdf.

Pros

1.My Maximum use is for File conversion which is very easily doable using smallpdf.2.Drag & drop feature makes it very easy to use.3. PDF Editor & merge/demerge facilities.4.Offline access is also very useful.5. Document generation & management.6. Digital signature.

Cons

There is not a single point that I didn't liked in using Smallpdf.

Higher Education, 5,001-10,000 employees

Easy PDF to Word Conversion, PDF file size management, and other features

Small PDF is excellent software that I use multiple times per week, sufficient to justify a pro-membership that renews on a yearly basis.

Pros

As someone who receives and must convert a large number of PDF files to editable Word documents, I used the free version of Smallpdf conversion software, as my own edition of Adobe Acrobat has always been very buggy with conversion to Word. Smallpdf was so useful and efficient that I decided to pay for an annual subscription. I use this web-based software multiple times per week both for file conversion and to minimize the size of PDFs.

Cons

A Mac-friendly-friendly desktop client would be especially appreciated for Pro memberships, as even with the Pro membership, all conversion seems to be cloud-based.

WQ

Wazhul Q.

Human Resources, self-employed

Excellent Software

Excellent and satisfying

Pros

Easy to use with fast and excellent results

Cons

Free trail should be life time ,no need to update only .jpg to compress pdf

PM

Pujitha M.

Logistics and Supply Chain, 1,001-5,000 employees

Online-Editor, Konverter, Kompressor, alles in einem für mittelgroße Dateien

seine gut für konvertieren, bearbeiten, löschen, sperren, Schutz und viele andere feautures.Leicht und einfach, die benutzerfreundlich sein kann.

Pros

Online-Editor, Konverter, Kompressor, alles in einem für mittelgroße Dateien

Cons

Es ist ein bisschen teuer im Vergleich zu anderen, aber es hat auch die kostenlose Software, mit der wir 2 Dokumente pro Tag bearbeiten können.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Favour A.

Banking, 501-1,000 employees

My Reveiw of Smallpdf

Pros

this software is suitable for any form of pdf editing processes and its user friendly

Cons

i do not dislike anything about this platform

MA

Melanie A.

Publishing, 1-10 employees

The PDF that has it all

Overall, this is a program your business needs if you deal with digital content. It allows you to set it up to fit your business. You'll wonder how you got along without it.

Pros

I decided to use this program because of all the digital material I deal with. It was easy to set up and cost effective too. This one program does everything I need it too. I don't have to deal with several programs to get my work dealt with. I love it!

Cons

It almost has too much to offer. You really have to pay attention to the program. It's easy to over do it with this program.

MG

Miguel G.

Internet, 11-50 employees

Best pdf software ever

What is not to love about SmallPDF? It is really fast, something that is usually a problem with pdf readers, it can be used to edit pdfs in many useful ways, it is truly amazing.

Pros

I absolutely love smallPDF, it has been a truly hidden gem for our business, is much faster than other pdf readers, and comes with so many useful tools that it becomes the only pdf software you need, it allows you to edit, compress, transform to other formats, split, mix, rotate, etc.

Cons

I have absolutely nothing I dislike about smallPDF, it is extremely wonderful and has been lifesaver in our company.