Hypercontext

Meeting management solution for managers and team leaders

Hypercontext Reviews

Pros

The platform is super easy to use and helps prompt the user to create agendas that get better over time. It helps me keep focused and follow up on items that might have been missed.

Nicholas R.

Christine N.

I especially liked content that focused on one one ones and how to make these more useful.

Maciej M.

Brendan H.

4.8

Make Meetings Productive!

We weren't aware that we needed help running productive meetings until we started using SoapBox! The software allows us to set an agenda, assign actions and gives continuity between meetings. In short, SoapBox has made our meetings much more productive. It's a great tool!

Pros

We were able to jump right in and start using SoapBox for our meetings as we were running them. It's very easy to get set up and using the software. The app helps you to make meetings more productive. You can assign actions to individuals, share agendas with contacts ahead of time, and record notes as you're in a meeting. The integration with 3rd party tools like Google Calendar and Chrome works really well.

Cons

I'd love to see integration with external CRM products such as Nimble CRM.

Hi Richard! Thanks so much for being such an incredible advocate of Soapbox! We really appreciate your support through and through. So glad to hear that our software has been able to help you and your team run better meetings and be more productive. As per your integration request, I've gone ahead and let our product team know. For now, we have an integration with zapier.com, which connects Soapbox to over 2,000 apps (including Nimble). Not sure if it will entirely solve your needs right now, but hopefully it helps! :)

Does what it says efficiently

Pros

Super clean UX & functionality. It's fast with enhancements being released frequently.

Cons

None at all, it simply does what it says.

Thanks so much for the feedback and kind words Jason! You made our day!! :)

Good idea - bad implementation

As in title - it is a good idea but implementation is really bad. They should hire a UX person.

Pros

The very good thing about SoapBox is it proposes an Agenda and questions for 1:1s. Many Leaders and Managers struggle with asking meaningful questions and SoapBox is very useful in it. Also it structures this meetings quite well.

Cons

The biggest problem with SoapBox is the UI. It is very hard to handle and takes a lot of time to understand what is where. Of course it would be understandable if the software is for complex processes but spending 10 minutes to find an option to invite other people is just too much for a soft for meetings. Also these questions which are proposed by SoapBox for 1:1s repeat often.

Hi Maciej, Thanks for the review! I just wanted to let you know that we've made big strides in the product and have certainly implemented the feedback you've provided! We hope you'll give us another chance!

Good feedback platform

The experience has been good, i really have had no issues.

Pros

the ability to integrate with Office tools like Teams. the ability to integrate with my outlook calendar and to setup recurring meetings. With one on one meetings / catch up meetings it is not always easy to ensure these happen but the integrations of SoapBox allow this to happen easily. The ease with which you can manage the agenda and keep certain items recurring - this made it really easy to track action points and progress on these. Every now and again i get interesting emails from SoapBox which i actually find to be useful and covering a wide range of topics. I especially liked content that focused on one one ones and how to make these more useful

Cons

I am not able to access the Agenda offline via a Team platform and have to go on to the website. It almost felt like while the two systems were integrated you had to go online to get the full functionality.

Hi Christine, So glad Soapbox is able to help you run better meetings! :) Also, awesome to hear that you're finding value in our newsletter (I'm the one that sends them your way!). We'll definitely add more one-on-one focused content in future sends! In regards to the requests you have, our engineering team is working hard to add more functionality to Teams to mirror what's available in the web app over the next few months. Keep an eye out. :)

Great, early "win" for our team

I have enjoyed the various formats that can be selected when creating an agenda. It appears these have tried-and-tested. So far, our teams have enjoyed using the various formats.

Pros

Our staff has appreciated using this as a structure for our team meetings and group discussions. It's easy to write summaries of each part of the meeting, allow a format for group chat, and a convenient way to upload links and attachments. The "pulse survey" at the end of the meeting is also a beneficial way to identify if that meeting was successful or not, according to attendees.

Cons

It would be ideal if the "description" of each agenda component would be displayed on the whole agenda. The summary part is a bit difficult when wanting to include multiple paragraphs. As opposed to hitting, "enter", you must actually hit "shift" and "enter." It's a quick-learn, nothing so disruptive the user experience is compromised.

Hi there! Thanks so much for your feedback. That is AWESOME to hear that you're able to run better, more structured meetings and identify whether or not they were a good use of the team's time. In regards to your request to have the item description appear in the agenda view, that's a great piece of feedback and I've shared that with the product team. Thanks again for your review. So glad to have you as part of the Soapbox community! :)

Soapbox Review

Overall, we have found great use out of SoapBox and it has greatly streamlined our meeting rhythms.

Pros

We have been using Soapbox company wide for over a year for team meetings, supervisor one on ones and company wide discussions and feedback. We love the ease of use and the ability to document meeting notes and action items.

Cons

We have had some issues with the phone app. When entering comments in using the app, they do not always sync.

Hi Tisha, Thanks so much for leaving this kind review! It's awesome to hear that you and the team have found so much value in Soapbox this past year. We'll definitely continue to work towards improving the mobile experience, so thank you for that feedback!

Finally found what I was looking for

Pros

A super simple way for everyone to add topics for group meetings. I didn't even know I needed this for 1on1s but I can't imagine life now without it!!

Cons

I would love the ability to easily export meeting and minutes to something like OneNote for easy searching/cataloging with all my other notes.

Hi Stephen, So glad to hear that you're loving Soapbox! Thank you so much for the review, we really appreciate it. I have taken the feedback and sent it to our product team!

Time-saver AND Team-saver

Pros

I really like how fluid it is and how easily it syncs up with our internal calendars for 1-1s. It's also a great experience for my team. Adoption of new software is difficult and nobody wants to remind their reports to fill something out over and over so the better the software is at doing that automatically, the more likelihood of adoption and, as an effect, better results for your team.

Cons

I was bummed that when I went to a new company, it was a pain to get my questions from my old account. However, their support was able to figure out a way for me to make a security request and get those questions once I'd proved my identity (which was a PROCESS, but glad they're secure about those things). No complaints that haven't been addressed.

Thanks so much for the kind review Brendan! Great to hear that you've brought Soapbox over to your new org. We certainly take security very seriously, but we're really glad we were able to find a way to get those questions to you. We'll do better next time! :)

Game changer for leaders and anyone running lots of meetings

Pros

Cons

There are some UI things that don't seem to apply properly to the kind of plan that I am on but their support have advised they will be improving that soon..

Hi Nicholas! Thank you for the review! We're so happy to hear that Soapbox is helping you stay more focused and accountable to following up on items! We would love to learn more about the UI things you would like to see fixed. If you can reach out via the blue chat bubble in the app, or by emailing help@soapboxhq.com we'd love to chat. We take feedback very seriously here. :)

Great tool for the toolbox!

This saves us a significant amount of time we would otherwise be using finding information and reminding each other of action items, just to name a few. We've just started using SoapBox so I look forward to continuing to learn more about the tool and how it will help us with the work we do.

Pros

I like being able to organize all meeting agendas, notes, and action items in one place.

Cons

There are some limitations with formatting and sharing meeting notes externally. The SoapBox team has been very helpful and I understand that some of these things are in the product roadmap.

Hi Erica Thank you so much for the kind review! We're happy we were able to help you better organize your meetings.

Very helpful tool for our remote working

This tool helps us stay organized for our remote working. It helps us plan meetings, get reminded of meetings, track agendas and take minutes/notes during the meeting. We love it and couldn't work without this incredible tool!

Pros

It's organized, it's easy to use UX, it has professional and pretty visuals, it's on form, and very handy for our company's meetings.

Cons

Just took me some time to get used to permissions etc. for different meeting agendas, but otherwise, brilliant.

That's so awesome to hear Celeste! Thank you for the kind review. :) So glad we're able to help you run better meetings in a remote environment!

Keeps 1:1s organized!

Pros

I love the ease of use of the product and how easily it integrates with the Google ecosphere. My favorite feature is how I can overlay Soapbox's Q&A area with Google Meet so that I don't have to leave the window and can still maintain contact with my team members.

Cons

I'm frequently logged out because of organizational settings that resets my logins across products that I've logged into using my Google account. It'd be awesome if I could just stay logged in outside of those resets from my administrators.

Hi Violet! Thanks so much for the kind review. So glad you're loving the Chrome Extension! It's been a game-changer for our team as well. :) In regards to your login issues, we recently implemented a fix for that. If this problem still persists please reach out to help@soapboxhq.com and we'll investigate your specific instance. Hopefully, we can come to a solution ASAP! Thanks again for your review. We really appreciate the feedback. :)

Team Meetings in a Colorful but Tricky Set Up

Making team meetings easier to set up visually but takes some time to adjust from ugly simplicity of google calendars invites

Pros

Team meetings using the gmail suite were always hard to coordinate with google calendar but using SoapBox makes it much easier from a visual perspective to select who to invite and what items to discuss. Saves a lot of time being able to recycle previous tasks using their saved item history compared to re-writing it in google calendars.

Cons

Meetings are set to be recurring the first time they're used, without an explanation for how to do one time meetings. Had to look in help guide on how to set up a one time meeting.

Easily Manage and Collaborate on the Agenda of your Upcoming Meetings

Better Team Meetings!

Pros

This app has made it easy for our team to collaborate on maintaining the agenda for upcoming meetings. We can each hop on the application and add/remove/edit what agenda items should be included in an upcoming meeting.

Cons

Like a lot of new applications it is over simplified to make things easy. So while it's narrow focus it what makes it great, it's really just a point solution. We also use the Slack integration and while it's helpful to see who is changing things, you still need to log-in to the app to see the full agenda for that particular meeting.

Good product

Thanks to SoapBox, our weekly meetings are more organized.

Pros

It is simple and easy. We can arrange our weekly meetings on SoapBox and can read notes of past meetings. Also, as a manager, SoapBox makes tracking meetings easy for me.

Cons

I am not sure if it has any cons. The meeting section may be revised on UX, but it is still good.

Hi Orhun, That's fantastic to hear! We're so glad that tracking meetings has been easier for you with Soapbox. Keep an eye out for more UX improvements coming soon. :)

Great Software

So far it is wonderful.

Pros

It is easy to use and navigate. I love that I can send supervision notes to my staff, and that my staff can go in and add items prior to our next meeting.

Cons

I do not have any concerns or cons at this time.

That's fantastic to hear Courtney! Thanks so much for the kind words. :) Glad Soapbox is helping you run better meetings!!

Taking 1:1 Meetings to the next level

Pros

I like the recommendation for meeting topics as well as keeping notes of each of my meetings with my team

Cons

Trying to figure out how scaleable this will be with our company.

Hi Mike, Thanks so much for the review! :) We're so glad you're finding use in the app, especially our suggested questions! We'll be adding more to the question bank soon. Feel free to reach out to help@soapboxhq.com. We'd love to share how others have scaled Soapbox across their own org! :)

Soapbox is awesome!

Pros

Soapbox is simple to use, straighforward, and allows me to record videos quickly and effectively which is crucial to my job

Cons

Sometimes the video saves too quickly and doesn't allow me time to choose between video or audio and that can be frustrating