Teambook Logo

Teambook

Capacity planning and team scheduling online tool for teams

Teambook Reviews

User ratings

4.6

• Likelihood to recommend8.87/10

See full reviews by rating

Cons

Started using Teambook as free tool, we loved it, grew the company and appreciate now its fair price.
I am a big fan of integration with Google calendar that Teambook provides, as well as 'My Week' page that is all you need if you just look through your plans for a week on Monday morning.
I didn't work on financial aspect, but a colleague told it was missing some informatoins, or the extract was not powerfull enought.
Unfortunately, I don't use teambook anymore, and it miss me.

Teambook users...

Microsoft Excel-logocaret
listing-logo

Microsoft Excel

Float-logocaret
listing-logo

Float

How would you rate Teambook?

Very useful tool to manage resources and several plannings

As a project manager, I was planning all the resources for all the projects via TeamBook. It's easy to see if there are holes in your team's schedule.

Pros

- Easy to use on a daily basis for all kind of profiles (end-user, project manager, manager) - Easy to create new plannings, new users, new projects - Visual tool - Calendar integration

Cons

If your team is large and you want to display everybody, the upload can take time if you don't use the filters.

Good planning tool

Pros

I really like calendar integration and Planner filters. We were previously using Excel sheets to plan and now Planning become much more efficient and painless with Teambook. At so low price the tool shows us a lot of great features!

Cons

We had minor bugs few months ago but I think now everything works well.

Thank you very much Frank for your feedback. Moving to the new version did indeed brought a few hiccups but our dev team worked hard and as you noticed, Teambook is working smoothly !

Teambook - a great PM tool

Pros

I really like how easy it is to finally start planning your time outside of Excell :))

Cons

Nothing really, there could be small problems, but Teambook fixes it quickly

Thank you Mirage - great that you love our tool. And yes.. Xls has its limitation when working in professional services ;-)

Good ideas and clean product - but too many bugs and unexpected behaviour

I like it because of the ease of use. But too often things happen that you do not expect.

Pros

Ease of use. Clean UI. Drag and Drop functionality.

Cons

Bugs. No E-Mail Alerts. No grey toolbar on mobile (even after switching to desktop-view). Sometimes changes are not saved. The bookings are not sorted by start-time.

Hi Pouya, thank you for your feedback. Some of the "cons" you mention are currently being developed (booking sorted by start-time + mobile version Team switcher). Would be great that you contact us directly for details about "e-mail address" so to better understand your needs. Happy to ran a 1:1 call to see if we can further assist you. Best Guy

Great tool - Swiss made!

Pros

No install, super friendly support. Visual

Cons

Only planning feature (but well integrated to our other tools)

Thanks Martial, your inputs are very appreciated. And yes, you are right.. Teambook offers a very, very good financial deal ;-)

Nice app to use!

Pros

We are a small team that has a lot of ongoing projects and a mix of at office and home-based employees and teambook is saving our time heavily - we really like Calendar feature and tags (thats just mindblowing).

Cons

I think ain't much... Sometimes beta features are not stable but thats why features are in Beta you know :)

Thank you Arnaud, your comments are appreciated!

Powerful and easy to use

Pros

Teambook is an easy to use software perfectly fitting our business of providing IT services to end customers.

Cons

The scope of Teambook is still quite narrow. We would have loved to see it extending to a complete PSA (Professional Services Automation) solution.

Thank you Alex! As you point out, Teambook's focus is about planning exclusively - we aimed for this "best of breed approach" (Teambook as the best planning tool), with some strong integrations with 3rd party tools. Best Guy

I like it because it is easy and transparent, no need to explain new joiners how it works.

Pros

Easy and flexible to plan all the resources. Share calendars makes life easier with the clients and increases transparency.

Cons

It is not a disadvantage of the software but in bigger companies it is always in competition to other softwares.

Thank you very much Joran for your feedback, very appreciated.

Comment faisait-on avant?

Pros

Filtres projets, ressources, drag&drop, reminders, facilités de distinguer les clients.

Cons

Il y a parfois des bugs mineurs qui sont en général très rapidement pris en compte et corrigés

Thank you Mustpha!

Teambook is an amazing tool!

Pros

Teambook gives you alot of versatile tools that allows you to easily book, schedule and plan your projects! I personally like the tooltip feature.

Cons

I didn't find anything specific that I didn't like about teambook.

Thank you for your great feedback!

Great overview

As I started to use Teambook I was doing planning with excell scheets which was really exhausting. I had to update my team regularly and the output was not really clear and pleasant to look it. This allows me and my team a great overview which helps me taking the right decisions timely in terms of planning and overload of everyone.

Pros

What I really appreciate of Teambook is the great clarity in viewing the activities of all the team. You can switch users easily to set up projects and activities together. it allows also to evaluate where you are in respect to the billable hours available for the project. Of course my team can check their planning online and be reminded of their appointments which is great.

Cons

The main weak point of the software maybe structural (in the sense that I don't know if there is a solution for that), it concerns the way it shows on mobile phones. It is no easy to scroll and have a good overview. But on the computer is it great.

Easy and "straight to the point" planning

I got to know Teambook in the past as a "simple" user (it was the tool used by the company I worked for to plan all the employees / projects schedules) : it was simple and useful to go forward with our projects, eliminating most of the stress some projects can include when things are not well anticipated. Later on, I had the chance to work directly for Teambook and see by myself how good the team is.

Pros

Clean interface and flexible with the schedule changes when they occur. Smooth integration with my calendar (my holidays for example) and email notifications were basically all I needed.

Cons

Not sure what to mention here... I never used any other "project / employee scheduling" software to compare and from my simple "employee" point of view, the tool simply did what it was used for. It was a bit slow sometimes but a big software update solved the problem.

Simple, intuitif, visuel

Pros

Ce que j'apprécie particulièrement avec Teambook, c'est que cet outil ne cherche pas à en faire de trop. D'autres outils que j'ai testé sont peut-être plus complets, mais ils sont aussi trop "complexes" pour mes besoins de planification. Teambook est simple d'utilisation et intuitif, dès le début!

Cons

Une "vue de projet" serait la bienvenue, en parallèle à la vue d'utilisateur. Teambook est dispo en plusieurs langues, mais une version Espagnole serait top!

Showing original review in French. See translation

Thank you very much Jonathan for your feedback and suggestions. Regarding languages, we will indeed add a few more to our current EN, FR, DE. And for the planning by projects... this is underway !

Awesome tool for scheduling and planning!

Very positive experience. I believe Teambook is a must-have tool when you have lots of teams you have to manage at a time. It let you make proper plans and schedule, and make necessary actions beforehand rather than post facto.

Pros

Easy customization, user-friendly interface, very helpful support team

Cons

Product's updates sometimes caused issues with our internal synchronized systems, but as I said, their support team is very helpful and is always ready to assist

Pretty good, almost perfect

Pretty good system. Just missing few features to make it perfect.

Pros

Very easy to use, modern interface. Team planning and filtering is great.

Cons

Missing few features. This would simplify the workflow when working on multiple project.

Feedback from small entity

very good. Unfortunately, I don't use teambook anymore, and it miss me :(

Pros

Easy to use (account creation, project creation...) Planning sharing (colleagues with google, or customer) Great overview of the staff Easy to book for different colleague on different days (mass planning)

Cons

Seems complicated to make mass modification on the planning and delete all a week of tentative for an employee I didn't work on financial aspect, but a colleague told it was missing some informatoins, or the extract was not powerfull enought

Very good Tool and easy

Allows me to see all the team schedules and each team or collaborator can visualize their own schedule

Pros

Simplicity, visibility and easy to use. Access to API

Cons

No excel export - Reporting is too simple

Straight forward and ready to use

Pros

No configuration at all, large planning view, almost no navigation, clear and modern UI

Cons

Time tracking is not available, reconciliation between planning and time tracking tool

Thank you Jérôme for your helpful comments. FYI, we are indeed working on actual time tracking features, including a dedicated reporting.. keep tuned !

Great scheduling app

Pros

I am using Teambook as a one-man company, so for me it is very useful to have Free application that allows me to schedule different type operations through the week. Teambook does it well.

Cons

To be fair everything is fine, maybe minor mobile app improvements would be perfect.

Thank you Arthur - happy to see that our free Teambook version can help you plan your work!

Very efficient & lean team scheduling app

Pros

Visual drag & drop Fast setup of new tasks, and bulk edit Tags to find the right people for projects Integration with GCal Team KPIs

Cons

Reporting on the team KPIs sent by email, or slack would be a good add-on

Bewertung von TEAMBOOK #1

Die Funktionen auf der Weboberfläche laufen nicht sicher! Das System hängt oft!

Pros

Übersichtliche Zuordnung von Usern (Ressourcen) zu Projekten

Cons

Stammdaten für User sind zu wenige. Als Projektleiter kenne ich nicht alle Mitarbeiter persönlich - muß aber aus den zur Verfügung stehenden Usern die geeigneten für ein Projekt auswäglen können. Die Möglichkeit, einen Antrag an den Gesamtverantwortlichen zu stellen, um eine Ressource für ein Projekt zu bekommen fehlt. Ein Urlaubsplan mit Filter z.B. nur für bestimmt(e) Projekt(e) fehlt.

Showing original review in German. See translation

Hi Rainer, thank you for your review. As per the size of your company, I understand that further features would make sense and we are working on it. To be fair, Teambook's Motto "simple, intuitive and efficient planning" best fits mid-sized professional companies. Best regards Guy

Teambook made my life easier

We started using Teambook to better plan company resources and experience so far is great.

Pros

Cons

There was a bug with 'My Week' page, I lost comments assigned to bookings, but it was fixed in a day - so not so big of an issue.

Thanks James for your feedback - we are glad that you enjoy Teambook!

Très efficace pour optimiser notre planning de manière harmonieuse et intelligente

Teambook me permet de gagner en efficacité quotidiennement en organisant mon emploi du temps de manière fluide et intelligente, tout en étant connectée à mon équipe pour ne rien laisser passer. La prise en main a été rapide et simple, nous sommes très contents de cette acquisition.

Pros

- Simplicité d'utilisation - Reporting mensuels et trimestriels - Les nombreuses couleurs simplifiant la visualisation des tâches

Cons

Jusqu'à présent, je n'ai rien à signaler.

Grand merci Amélie.

Great, easy-to-use tool

Excellent experience overall. Will surely recommend!

Pros

Firstly, its simple and to the point. Easy to use and manage tasks and hours. Not a big learning curve, which makes it easy for any non-technical person. Secondly, the visuals and interface is nice and to too heavy. Thus, its easier to grasp the different functionalities, where it is and how to use them.

Cons

With too many users, it might get a bit slower.

Great solution for our needs!

Teambooks support has been outstanding. Timely, personal, responsive and refreshing.

Pros

The simplicity and ease of use makes this perfect for our needs.

Cons

I have no comment for this section, but I recommend not enforcing a minimum number of characters in the survey. It is a bit annoying.

Big thank you John!