Telegram Logo

Telegram

Cloud-based mobile and desktop messaging app for all devices

Telegram Reviews - Page 9

5,333 reviews

I highly recommend Telegram. Switched from other IM service and never looked back!

Fantastic system Our company uses Telegram all day long. Group chats, project groups, one on one. We use it to share documents, text ideas and issues. Even just to say hello to my team each day. I am the only person in my company in Canada and the rest are in the USA and Barbados and it is like we are all in the same office space. This is hands down the best messaging service to use. Especially since it is FREE!

Pros

The security, ease of use, file transfer and the convenience of both desktop and mobile are all amazing features and make my job so much easier. My whole company uses it and LOVES TELEGRAM!

Cons

Group calls can be a challenge but has improved. I believe the admin in the group has to initiate the call. No video group calls yet.

Absolutely one of my favourite messaging apps

I like telegram and is my second go-to messaging app after WhatsApp being that is not as popular and widely accepted. Aside from that it offers a lot more features for business people than WhatsApp. You can create larger groups and share information more securely with customers. You can also send images to people without having to losing image quality or keep them available on your devices.

Pros

This is the best messaging app for private communications Allows for audio and video calls Lots of channels and groups to join. Easily create your channels and groups I like the fact that new members to channels can see old messages and media files Create bots to manage your groups and channels Fast messaging app Good voice clarity on video or audio calls

Cons

Lots of scam channels Not as widely accepted as WhatsApp If connected on your pc, I just don't know how to stop the notifications.

Communicate smoothly with Telegram

Pros

There are a few elements that Telegram has going for it. When you use this software on an android device, you will notice how quick and lightweight it is compared to others. Second, it's the only software I've come across that allows you to delete messages if you input the incorrect message for you or the other user by accident. Third, it was the first app to include a quick video recording feature similar to the audio recording.

Cons

Honestly, this is the ideal software, but there are a few minor flaws that I've noticed. It used to have video calling, but it no longer does. Additional features are first arriving at iPhones, then to Android devices. Other than those point, everything else is working really great with this messenger.

best free cloud storage service I ever used

before the mass migration of people from WhatsApp to Telegram and Signal I was 'and still' very satisfied by using Telegram and I was like why on earth we need WhatsApp in the first place. the App is fast, secure and the updates going well and they offer a desktop version that I love using so much without the need to be my phone connected near me.

Pros

the limitless of size of the files you can store on the app. for free (at least until now). I love that.

Cons

the last announcement of its founder that they will deploy the Ads on the App soon. I think this will affect the UX.

Awasome communication application

Telegram is the best solutions i needed for quick communication and interaction with my colleague and my friend.

Pros

Telegram offers a ton of features, including fantastic video and audio calling facilities, a desktop client that works beautifully and allows you to answer messages and conduct calls, dependable file-sharing services, and now one of their additional features, the opportunity to sell your items through a Telegram shop. Furthermore, Telegram respects the privacy of its users and will not disclose any of your personal information to other parties.

Cons

The program is not always as straightforward as it ought to be, but once you find what you are searching for after several tests, you are delighted with the service given. It's a little difficult to understand at first, and it takes a long to set up, but once everything is in place, it is fantastic.

Telegram is the future in instant messaging apps

Sometimes I must leave the office to provide to attend to the different clients of our organization, so we adopt Telegram as a messaging tool between collaborators and supervisors, so that we can publish the tasks of the day and we can Be in communication day by day.

Pros

I like Telegram because it has extensive customization options. The best thing about this software is that it allows you to interact with all the members of the organization, regardless of the department they are in. Another feature that I like is to store the conversation history. Also, I like the fact that it is available on different platforms, so all collaborators can install it on their mobile devices.

Cons

I have found no downsides to Telegram as of yet. It is a software that has surprised me a lot for the amount of utilities that we can give it.

Telegram as a professional and social platform

I have gotten some jobs through this because this is the platform in which I send videos to casters/managers so I can get some performing jobs. I also use this to send photos and videos back and forth to my editor which I used in my food business for marketing.

Pros

I think this is a good interface for professionals because it is organized and free of unnecessary and informal features (like other reactions to messages) which helps maintain the vibe needed for that kind of set up. It is also one of the faster apps when it comes to sending files that maybe heavier in size (such as videos) without the quality suffering. At the same time it is good for social set-up...

Cons

I'm not a fan of how it alerts every time a contact is on telegram because it puts so much junk in your inbox. Not much after that, it's just a slight annoyance.

Reliable mobile messenger

Most of my colleague are using this messenger as our main communication hub. It help us to communicate quickly and in real time.

Pros

Quick and real-time communication is the best feature with Telegram. I use it mainly for business and connecting with my co-worker to share document and files with it. Sharing picture in this application will not downgrading the picture quality and they keep the original size intact unlike other messenger application.

Cons

There are inconsistent in downloading speed with this application. Some of the files that i try to download have a very good speed and very fast in downloading, but some with take time in downloading. Simultaneously download also not supported, as it will download the file one by one.

Privacy & security, while being absolutely reliable!

The #1 thing that most other apps do not have, bots! These bots can be administrators for channels, setting up custom actions and use to moderate content, update content from a feed or just put customers in a holding pattern when I am unable to reply immediately. There has been greater retention of customers becuase the initial response has always been timely. That's one of the things that Telegram has really helped make easy.

Pros

One of the biggest reasons I switched to Telegram from other major chat apps was for the privacy. But if I stayed, it was because of all the other features that they offered which most others do not offer even to this day. Sending large attachments (1.5GB at the time of writing) is a breeze.

Cons

The ability to make group video calls is something Telegram has left to be desired. But a promise has been made that it will be out in the next version. Looking forward to seeing a tectonic shift in the segment.

Avaliação Telegram

Ótima ferramenta diária, lotada de recursos específicos e gerais, capazes de gerar interações instantâneas e exercer facilmente seu objetivo. Experiência do usuário muito bem pensada, bem como a quantidade de personalização que somos capazes de fazer. Com certeza recomendo.

Pros

O Telegram é sem dúvida o aplicativo de comunicação instantânea mais completo e de fácil assimilação, além de oferecer muitas opções em relação a grupos e disseminação de conteúdos de maneira inteligente e ágil. Utilizo muito a ferramente para fazer parte de redes sociais temáticas e me tornar membro participante.

Cons

Infelizmente o software ainda não é tão utilizado quanto seu concorrente direto no Brasil, o que limita o uso devido à diminuição de usuários ativos - porém creio que aos poucos isso vai mudando e melhorando.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Telegram - Secure communication and amazing features

None of my colleagues have been disappointed with Telegram and I have recommended using Telegram for many friends. I use Telegram app in my laptop and mobile phone. Telegram is a really helpful software which lets me communicate secure and faster with my colleagues and closed ones. It is always reliable and easy to use.

Pros

Telegram was recommended to me by a friend while I was using other similar apps and I loved the features of telegram from the first day. Telegram supports thousands of members in one chat, although similar apps have a limit of 256 members in a group. When I join a group chat, I can see the chat history from the start, with all the media unlike other messaging apps. And it is really important being able to hide my mobile number from unwanted people.

Cons

I think they would improve the quality of the voice calls and add the video calling function soon. Telegram need the user interface to be more attractive, and they should add new emojis, because current emojis are not very attractive.

#TelegramRocks!

I have used Telegram for years and I can say that it NEVER disappointed me. It is a well-organized app that will not make your head hurt due to its simple and user-friendly techniques. It is very straightforward and I would recommend this when you want to create a standardized messaging app for your members/employees. It is very organized and easy to use so you do not have to worry for any complications or lags!

Pros

Telegram has been one of the most accessible messaging application in my device since its features are user-friendly. Unlike other apps, Telegram offers a cool and fun way to level up your way of messaging such as creating games like Werewolf, Quizarium, and others that makes it more interactive and feel like you are connected to one another. They are the ones who started the trend of using games as a medium to talk with your peers. Not only does it improve your relationship to people, but it also offers an organized way to look back at your files through "shared media". Most of all, I love the appearance of monochrome in Telegram since it fits my preferences

Cons

I only use Telegram to communicate and connect to the people who are in it. It would be better if they would also promote businesses and companies to use Telegram as an interactive way to connect to their target market. You can create more in-app games and use it as a way to get more people in downloading the app.

So many features, but so much confusion in groups, channels and bots

I love telegram, because there is no limit in adding the participants in the group and it has an API support. There are some UX issue which can be solved to make it best chat app.

Pros

Best Thing I like about the product is that the API's are open. We can create bots and integrate it with many applications. I myself have created many bots on the platform and they work seamless. There is a bot which helps us create bots. So easy. Another thing I like is it is feature rich. There are so many inline message controls, private incognito chats, gif support, stickers, and specially bots.

Cons

Thing I do not like about this product is the search bar. It does not searches for channels unless and until We write the full name of the channel or their @id. Another thing I don't like is the confusion between channel and groups. There should be clear differentiation between them.

Telegram.

I've been using telegram from quite a time and love it due to its ease of operability and the degree of security it offers to its users communications.

Pros

Telegram is a very efficient social and personal messaging and connectivity application. It has a very simple GUI. You can easily send and receive text, audio, video and files of every format in it. Also you can make audio and video calls and conference through it. It keeps your conversation highly encrypted and emphasizes highly on the security and privacy of your data. What makes it more useful than other similar apps is that you can send files relatively larger in size.

Cons

Telegram is not used as widely as some of its competitors, resulting in a relatively smaller userbase, due to which you don't find all of your contacts in it.

A better alternative to WhatsApp

It still delivers that something new experience, that, not WhatsApp feeling. While I can't get rid of WhatsApp totally, it's quickly replacing WhatsApp for me now.

Pros

Ever since the Facebook/ WhatsApp data sharing issue surfaced I've been convinced to give telegram a trial and It's not disappointing as I thought. Granted it still has a lot to do catching up with WhatsApp, it works just well and helps pass the message I needed across and It just works. It also doesn't have the kind of group limitations WhatsApp has and can take up to 10k members, great for small business owners like me who are always looking for ways to build an audience.

Cons

Those features that are great about it are what causes the cons. The groups can get very spammy and anyone can add anyone to groups, wanted or not. It just doesn't have may features like WhatsApp. The stories, the ability to create custom stickers, calls, video calls, the kind of quality WhatsApp offers, it's still got catching up to do.

best online business, messaging and large file sharing application

Pros

The Telegram application is easy to use. With Telegram you can create several accounts with different numbers on the same device and put its business online easily. Conversations are secret and encrypted end to end. The creation of a channel that can contain more than 10000 participants, the non limitation of size in term of file sharing with all types of files without occupying space on its device, the existence of a chat robot ... have all the specificity of the telegram compared to the other applications.

Cons

The application consumes too much connection time when downloading files. Notification of joining a contact on the channel is annoying. The application allows easy access to hackers to attack.

One of the best messaging apps

If you want to have better group messaging features, dedicated cloud storage for chats and media, unlimited file sharing, inbuilt media player and video/photo editing features, telegram is a great tool to have. However, there are some features missing which might stop you from using it, such as missing video call functionality.

Pros

Telegram offers more features than even the most popular instant messaging app, Whats App. You can send secret messages which are secure (end-to-end encrypted) and disappears after a given time period, create groups that can have unlimited number of members, better admin feature for group admins and better file sharing capabilities on top of the typical instant messaging features. One of the useful features in Telegram are bots, allowing you to perform various functions in chats such as finding an image for a name. There is also a desktop app which works well, and you do not need to scan a QR code and have the mobile app connected to the internet to access it, like you need to on WhatsApp.

Cons

Although there are some good features, Telegram also lacks some essential ones, such as video calling. Another disadvantage is that normal chats are not end-to-end encrypted, only the secret chats are. Telegram does not have as many users as the most popular messaging app, so it is likely that your friends might not be using it.

My wonderful experience with telegram

We created a telegram group with my colleagues. In the IT department to discuss software problems. It was fun. Apart from that, it allows me to chat with other bussiness acquaintances, without having to register our numbers

Pros

Telegramm is a great software, which allows me to discuss easily with my colleagues, my acquaintances on smartphone or desktop. The groups can take thousands of people, which is much larger than other instant messaging applications. I don't have to have my phone connected, to chat on my laptop. Emoticons are numerous, more animated and fun. Audios can be listened to outside of conversations

Cons

Its opening on laptop is slow. I don't know why, the application is fast on my mobile. And also too many notifications on updates. Other than that, everything is fine

My favorite messenger

Overall Telegram is my app of choice for messaging! It is the best.

Pros

I love how Telegram balances security with great features. Signal may be the best in terms of Security but it is not so good when it comes to features. Telegram constantly adds new features like silent messages, delayed messages, and many others. Telegram also has very slicks apps for Android as well as on desktop. I love that you are not tied to one device like Whatsapp. Also Telegram by far has the best stickers.

Cons

One feature that I wish existed on Telegram was video chat. It would be nice to use once in a while.

The Next Level Communication App- Telegram

Amazing experience using Telegram everyday, I’ve several financial channels on Telegram and it helps me to share tons of information on the go and interface is very very easy to use .

Pros

The ability to create a group with unlimited numbers of people able to join hassle free I think this’s what I love the most about Telegram.

Cons

I think the Video conferencing and Audio calling feature quality can be improved a lot.

An alternative for in office communication

We have solved the issue to our in-studio project management almost effortlessly because, as this is a familiar software to almost everyone. Ultimately, an Instant Messenger, Conference Call and Project Management software for free.

Pros

The ease of use and familiar resources of Telegram are just amazing. Within less than an hour of implementing it for our collaborators and clients, everyone was already interacting without any major issue.

Cons

As we use Telegram in our Studio as a substitute for other type of software, mainly project management, we do not find some of the usual tool present on them. We do not have any major complaint about the software.

Best global software for business raising

My overall experience with telegram is one of the yes software in terms of socialization and message chatting. This has helped me to learn alot from all cross culture and one of the most without waste of my money.. since other apps will inquire to pay before using.

Pros

Most of it all is the features and tools of the software making it loving and appealing , very well touching and user friendly. Also the most aspect of it to share large fills consisting pictures, documents, files, videos , etc.

Cons

Even though the software user friendly but i think there must be an improvement to cease the access to scammers and fraudulent act. The security of this software needs to be upgraded to make it a genuine lover above all software

All in one messanger app.

Telegram is one of the best potential online communication medium.

Pros

The user can send a file up to 2 GB in the platform. The user who joined late to the telegram channel groups can access the history of chat and multi-media. The user interface is simple and easy to use. The user is allowed to do secret chat which is end-to-end encrypted by the option of new secret chat. By saved messages option the user can easily view all the saved messages. The user is allowed to set the different folder location for different chats. In one app more account can be logged in at the same time.

Cons

This messenger platform is one of the underrated platform. Need more promotions from telegram team. Customer support need to improve the response time and issue resolution time. Offline message option is not available.

Most secure and easy tool that is available for free of cost.

Overall, Telegram has always been the first choice for communication within our teams and it helps a lot in day-to-day activities and also high-level privacy gives trust in using telegram. Because of many factors, I can say Telegram is one of the best social networking useful App.

Pros

Telegram is very beneficial and easy than other similar applications. It's an instant and secure messenger and also one can create a private chat for privacy which is very useful nowadays. And Also you can join large groups of your interest and can make friends and everything free of cost. You can share large important documents with colleagues very easily.

Cons

The only con I found about telegram is the recovery of your old account. And also it needs good signal strength to work properly.

Best Messaging App

I enjoy using telegram over other applications. It is simple and effective which is exactly what I look for in a messaging app for business.

Pros

Telegram is great for personal or business use. Using Telegram you can get responses much faster than through email. Also it allows you to see who is online if a client is asking to speak with someone specific, you can message the person to make sure they are available before transferring a call.

Cons

There are almost daily updates that are very minor. They only take a few seconds to finish and then the app reloads but it's the frequency of them. I feel like they could bundle a few of them together and have them take maybe a minute to do but then it wouldn't be so frequent.