Todoist Logo

Todoist

To-do list & task management software for handling projects

Todoist Reviews - Page 60

1,662 reviews

All the Features, Frustrated Form

Pros

The smart, natural language way of adding tasks was great, as was the smart scheduling feature for rescheduling tasks. Appreciate educational and non-profit discounts for premium plans as well.

Cons

I never cared for the productivity tracking, ToDoist karma aspects of the app, and didn't find an easy way to turn them off or hide them. I also found navigating the menus to be slightly counter-intuitive, although this has improved with recent updates.

Easy to use connect with Alexa

Pros

It’s a great way to categorize different lists and priorities from projects you’re working on, to grocery lists. It sends notification reminders and also connects with the Amazon Alexa. You can add to your todo list through your Alexa as well.

Cons

If you’re not good about completing lists or tackling tasks via a mobile app vs a paper list this may not be for you, but I have very few complaints.

Didn't work for me

Not for me, but it could be my personal preferences. I believe it was free so it doesn't hurt to try it out if you want.

Pros

I like the concept of creating a to-do-list and this platform enables you to do so in a fairly easy cost-free way.

Cons

Didn't really provide me with the structure I need, and ultimately didn't help me get what I needed to do done. Also was super annoying that I got a million email notifications.

Elevated To-Do List

Pros

Everything I need to do and need to be reminded of is all in one place. The app makes it easy to access and use from anywhere.

Cons

I wish I could categorize elements on the list (i.e. like School work, Work work, etc.)

Good product but had issues

Would still use the service if I hadn’t had the notification email.

Pros

I liked the organization features of the software. App and service is very user friendly.

Cons

I had issues with notification scheduling. When I would complete a reoccurring task, I had to manually set up the notification again. Attempted to work with support, at the time the issue was not resolved.

GRH - Todoist

Overall I will continue to use the service - particularly at home where my wife and I travel and we need to be able to communicate between each other for basic household activities.

Pros

We started using Todoist in our home first - for things like groceries and basic household necessities. I then took it to my team of independent contractors as a way to keep tasks neatly organized.

Cons

One item I had a problem with in the beginning was the inability to retrieve older lists. 1 or 2 of my team are not iPhone users so that created a bit of a problem with differing service platforms.

The best solution for complex tasks

Pros

Although I use Google Tasks, I used Todoist for work projects because is a better software for its functionalities. It has a plenty of options that Tasks doesn't have and the web and mobile app are sync in a sec.

Cons

Personally 36 euros for an app that I use weekly seems a little too much but mainly because I don't usually need all the extra functionalities that Google Tasks doesn't have.

Previously enjoyed using, no longer a user

Pros

I previously enjoyed the simplicity of this software and that it would automatically create an inbox.

Cons

I recently switched from this software, because it no longer serves my needs.

Todoist - Wrap up your task on time

Todoist integrates with other applications makes it the best to-do app for all your tasks, reminders, to-do list, etc.

Pros

Its one of the best applications for making notes and integrating with other application, also you can set reminders to your to-do list and make sure your tasks are completed on time.

Cons

Its design is too flashy, so at night it hurts your eyes, I wish it had a dark mode with the mobile application.

Stay organized with Todoist

Todoist makes it easy to check off chores and tasks and make sure you don't forget anything important. A must-have for those who like to-do lists.

Pros

Todoist has great integration with other software and an easy-to-use interface. I use it mostly for personal but know people who love it for business purposes, as well.

Cons

It took me a little while to figure out where I drop my tasks to, and how to drag them to a sub-category.

Todoist is Wonderful.

My overall experience with Todoist has been a positive one.

Pros

What I like most about Todoist is how easy it is to collaborate with others on the Platform. It when used to with a team to keep everyone on the same page.

Cons

What I like least about this software is the Karma points. As an adult that just trying to keep things in order, the Karma points felt a little juvenile.

Great app for everyday task management

Todoist is a very simple and easy-to-use app. I can add my daily, weekly, and monthly tasks and get notifications each time. It is great for scheduling and monitoring activities.

Pros

I like that I can add lists to different projects. That way I have all of my tasks for each project organized.

Cons

The free version doesn't allow adding comments and requires paid version to be purchased. Though paid version is cheap and it's definitely worth it.

Good, but simple

Overall, I was happy with Todoist for what I was looking for. But then it came time to upgrade!

Pros

I like Todoist and used it for myself and my team/ it helped us all stay on track and assign tasks to one another so we never miss deadlines.

Cons

I find it a bit too simple – which is what many people love. But I wanted more functionality and other tools in addition to task assigning.

Todo review

Pros

It’s simple, intuitive and easy to pick up as a new software.

Cons

There’s not enough features for someone like me who wants to use a todo list for all areas of my life.

Easy for organizing your days

It’s very useful for organizing your projects or schedule. However, it takes time to get used to it and learn very well how it works

Pros

It’s a good app for organizing your activities. It’s available in all the operating systems, so you can synchronize and have access in different gadgets

Cons

There are some features that you have to pay for using them. I’ve found other apps that are totally free and can work as similar as Todoist

Todoist is a great tool for creating and tracking tasks.

Pros

I tried Todoist for a couple of task and reminder, the experience is awesome.

Cons

I would really love to use Todoist but the pricing is so out of my budget apart from that Todoist is a really great tool for task management and reminders.

Todoist is a great first impression

Todoist is a great products for all the procasinators.

Pros

Todoist helps the creative person whose ideas are all over the places. It helps to put it together and create a timeline to complete / convert those new creative ideas into tasks.

Cons

The only least fav was to figure out how to create a planner / todo list. The functionality is little confusing at the begining.

Todoist's Jist

Overall, my experience was not good because it did not promote inter-collaboration very well.

Pros

What I liked most about this software was that it allowed organization and scheduling of to-do items needing to be completed.

Cons

What I liked least about this software is how ineffective it was with all it's supposed features, but in fact it just felt like a glamorized to-do list application.

It was alright

Okay.

Pros

Very easy and clear to navigate. The layout was pretty decent.

Cons

I added Todoist to my computer to help manage to do lists but I didn't find myself using it much because the free version was so limited in what could be done.

Todoist Review

I wouldn't use it again. It was more trouble than it was worth. Too bad, because I liked having the seamless desktop to mobile experience. But just about everything else has that these days.

Pros

It had lists and could be used across PC and mobile. That was about the only positive feedback I had for it.

Cons

It just didn't make much sense. After using Wunderlist and then Trello, Todoist lives in its own world.

Good for individual use. Not so much for teams.

Good on the individual level, not so useful when trying to understand where the team is at.

Pros

Prioritization was very easy, and a central idea in the design philosophy of the interface. It was a pleasant experience.

Cons

It's hard to sync with your team on Todoist. Even on a paid plan, which we had for a few months. Went back to Trello.

Median tool

It was a median experience. I consider there are better tools but overall this is a good tool for small teams.

Pros

I can schedule tasks and easily assign the tast to other colleagues. I can organize my task by level of priority.

Cons

The UX/UI is not very good. The Front-End should be revised and the tasks presented in a different way.

Simple to do list with good functionality

Pros

Functional to do list, does what it needs, keeps everything organized, dose make my life easier

Cons

I had trouble setting up sharing with other users

An Extension of Me

If you opt in for the paid version they have a great tagging system for organizing tasks into projects and assigning different people to each one.

Pros

I really appreciated the amount of extensions available for this popular product in Chrome, Gmail, on Android, Apple, Windows. Really great for syncing across multiple devices.

Cons

Some of the best features are unavailable in the free version and simply not worth the cost of the paid version.

I do not like Todoist!

Pros

I dont really have anything good to say about this software. I did not like it one bit. I have no pros.

Cons

Everything. It kept force closing, it didnt have everything i needed it to have but had a bunch of features I did not need or want. It was just all the way around a bad software experience for me.