Todoist Logo

Todoist

To-do list & task management software for handling projects

Todoist Reviews - Page 61

1,662 reviews

Todoist: good tasks manager, but just "ist"

I spent some time trying to managing my tasks with Todoist, but the hard interface made me look for another solution.

Pros

Provides a way to manage tasks/to-do-lists with a pretty interface and some interesting options, like tags and notifications.

Cons

It could be more easier to use, this type of product should be extremely practical and quick to learn. I had some difficulties learning how to use and manage all my tasks with this software.

Interesting

Pros

Depends on your use, but can categorize your tasks and check them off your to do list easily.

Cons

There are further features that are only allowed to be used in Pro. The free version is useful, but not as helpful as it could be.

Great way to keep track of tasks, sometimes functionality is difficult

It's definitely a more professional alternative to reminders than sticky notes, which I appreciate. It's a good software, yes, but there are a few things that I'd change about it, including the ability to sort tasks and prioritize projects.

Pros

Todoist does an awesome job of trying to help you keep your tasks in order. It really provides a wonderful mechanism to keep your job responsibilities and tasks delineated for the upcoming day. It is super easy to add tasks and edit existing projects.

Cons

The ease of adding projects means that they can sometimes get muddled. Because you can add all of this information at once, it becomes difficult to sort through the tasks and flesh out what is urgent for you to work on. In addition, the email notifications are a bit much.

Blogger With Many To Do Lists

Organization and clear workspace! Mental capacity! Life made easy!

Pros

Freeing up mind space is a relief. It is easy to use and create checklists for my videos. I use a number of software for project timelines and flows BUT this one I really like the color coding. They also have templates for just about any project and you can suggest them as well.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about this software. It's something that I believe just about everyone could find a use for. Give it a try!

Todoist - Review

It really helped solve the overall productivity, especially with software projects.

Pros

I really enjoy how it lets me focus on certain projects and group my goals in terms of projects or certain areas.

Cons

I don't like how I have to pay for a premium version of the software it's too expensive for the value to add.

There are better solutions out there

Used it for a few months as an experiment with my coworkers, none of us enjoyed it so we let it run out.

Pros

You'll know right away if it's for you or not. The learning curve is not steep. They offer a free trial.

Cons

Way too many email notifications. At the time I used it It wasn't able to be integrated with any other products.

One of the simplest and easiest productivity tools

Pros

What I loved the most is simplicity of use; although it doesn't provide lots of features for project management. Also, it syncs with all devices, and this is very useful for me.

Cons

What I didn't like is the lack of features; so I had to use other tools with Todoist to compensate for them. These features include time tracking.

Good Reminder List

Good product and tool to keep track of tasks especially for large projects.

Pros

Really easy to use, kept track of tasks and was able to set up reminders or move tasks deadlines out so if they couldn't be done today they wouldn't be forgotten for tomorrow.

Cons

The functionality was limited, but I could see them expanding in the future. Had trouble sharing my list with others

Todoist - making time management and planning possible

Pros

The ability to link it with pother products and the mobile capabilities are well established. This product allowed my team to be more successful and better at time management and tracking time on projects.

Cons

I wish it would integrate with other great products. Or offer a suite of products that can help with meetings and presentations within the tool.

I don't think it should take this much time to use a to-do list

Pros

In my search for the perfect task manager, I tried todoist. There's a lot of functions and ways you can collaborate with others. You can also keep track of your progress.

Cons

But maybe there is too much. This app is designed to increase productivity, but it seems like you need to use a lot of that time you save to manage and keep track of your progress on the app. Could be a lot simpler.

To increase productivity this software is very good.

Pros

It allows me to organize my daily tasks and even divide them into microtasks in this way I have my time and activities at the same time.

Cons

It takes me time to configure my tasks, which is tedious for me sometimes I have daily activities that are repeated and I would like to be able to configure them more efficiently.

Really great and powerful organization tool.

Organizing personal and business life, specifically to-do lists.

Pros

The amount of features it has, and the Karma system. Might seem silly to some, but for someone who likes to check things off a list, it helps.

Cons

While the amount of features is great, some may find them overwhelming. Some of the paid features are available for free with other organization apps.

Excellent way to keep track of your life

Overall i think it's a great little app. They just need to offer a one time purchase license instead of just monthly/yearly.

Pros

What i like most about Todoist is its ease of use. Setting up a task list is easily done as well as daily tasks.

Cons

What i like the least about the Todoist app is that they don't offer a lifetime license. You can only pay monthly or yearly.

Great free tool for getting more done

Great for personal and work to-dos.

Pros

Easy to use Nice UI - clean design Good for task management

Cons

Could have more features but it is free so I don't mind

Wonderful product

Pros

The best part is that this software keeps you focused and organized

Cons

Would prefer to have templates for projects

A great mobile tool for tracking tasks.

Pros

I use Todoist to track all of my personal tasks or just things I want to remember for later. It has loads of options when it comes to organizing them as well.

Cons

It can be a little tedious to add tasks if you need things to be pretty organized, but I think that just occurs when you're getting started or have a large backlog of tasks to add.

A simple app that let's you create to do lists that can be shared across teams!

- Creating a sharable to-do list

Pros

I would say the user interface is the best part about this application, especially given the fact that some of the similar app can have a very busy interface

Cons

The worst part of this app is that it is very very difficult to find who (from what team) shared what list with you .

Great when you want everything organized

Pros

It's great when you want your day organized. The user interface is simple yet intuitive and support for multiple platforms is great.

Cons

If you want collaboration with team members you're better off finding something else. Some synchronizations require premium. Premium is very affordable though.

Todoist review

Very good, it can improve greatly the production of an individual or a team.

Pros

The ability to share and assign tasks, how easy it is to use, the labels, filters and how well it is all organized.

Cons

This seems trivial, but if i mark something as "done", i can't undo. It is marked forever, i have to create a new item for it.

So convenient and organized

Easy to set up, sent notifications when activity was due.

Pros

This software was very organized in the way it had its tabs set up and easy to use. It notified you when You had a project due that you put in.

Cons

I loved how organized this software was but I personally have my own way of organizing and did not really enjoy as much how this was set up.

It's pretty good

Pros

It's not bad at all, but nothing remarkable.

Cons

There are several other to do and project management apps I would use before using Todoist: Wunderlist, To-do, Asana, Things, etc.

A slightly awkward but otherwise useful task management tool

Pros

Todoist is easy to populate with tasks. It's available across platforms. It displays who has been assigned each task in a clear manner.

It's a Solid Program, Very simple

It has opened up a new world of possibilities to automate tasks based on something I already do - make to-do lists.

Pros

I cannot believe how many integrations this simple application has. A Zapier integration alone is helpful. The amount of things I can automate is ridiculous.

Cons

The dashboard is a little too simplistic at times, I wish it was a tad bit more customizable to fit my exact needs.

Todoist makes life a easier

Todoist has been a great solution for adding structure into all the things I have to do. Before using this product, my to-do lists were all over the place. The structure provided and the ability to access on all devices has been a real efficiency booster.

A Robust Task List & Organizer

Our team was searching for a project management software, and we realized we needed something a little more comprehensive than this, but it is a good way to keep a team on target with tasks.

Pros

Todoist is well organized and laid out. It is much cleaner than other robust to do list tools.

Cons

Honestly, there wasn't a lot I did not like about the software, we just realized it did not fit our needs at the time.