All categories

Learn why GetApp is free

Tresorit

End-to-end encrypted file sync and sharing

Tresorit Reviews

PERFECT CLOUD STORAGE

CANNOT WORK WITHOU IT.

Pros

EASY- TO-USE. ACCESS FROM ALL DEVICES, ANYTIME, ANYWHERE WITH SECURITY.

Cons

AT THE BEGGINING, IT WAS THE FILE SEARCH BUT THIS HAS NOW BEEN SOLVED.

The most secure and easy-to-use storage service so far

Pros

For years, I have used Dropbox, but then I read some articles about its privacy and got frightened. I was happy to change this solution, where your data is in safe, thanks to the zero-knowledge storage. By now, the app has a fully equipped interface with great features like Dropbox has (share a library/file; file history; great mobil app for Android).

Cons

I really do not miss anything. The most wanted function was the file history (so you cannot delete a file without a chance getting it back), but it has been delivered this year.

Gute Lösung zum Datenaustausch und zur Datensicherung

Es macht, was ich erwartet habe, bisher gab es keine Probleme. Es läuft stabil und sicher.

Pros

Die Software läuft stabil im Hintergrund, die laufende Arbeit wird dadurch nicht beeinträchtigt. Ich kann von jedem Gerät problemlos auf die Daten zugreifen. Auch die Freigabe von Daten klappt im Team ohne Probleme.

Cons

Alles gut, keine Kritikpunkte

Very good sync program!

Tresorit enables us to be organized and efficient by automatically syncing our files between computers with ease. Most of the time we don't even think about it, since it runs so seamlessly.

Pros

We use the KCD kitchen design program on several computers, one of which is a laptop we take out on jobs to do on-site design. Tresorit has allowed us to do this and update our files with ease on BOTH computers, so that there are no mistakes or discrepancies in files. We had previously tried SugarSync, but ran into some issues and ended up switching to Tresorit. We have had zero issues in about two years using Tresorit, and we love it!

Cons

No issues to report so far with this software!

Privacy focused cloud storage

Never had any issues, their app works perfectly and does everything it should do

Pros

- Provides zero-knowledge experience while keeping everything fast and organized - Don't need to worry about privacy of your documents

Cons

Doesn't support macOS tagging system, so that when you sync files to another Mac it won't preserve same tags.

Awesome, secure, and beautifully designed.

A better alternative to Dropbox, Box, and Sky Cloud. All of which I had been using. Now I have moved almost all of my things to Tresorit.

Pros

The security aspect of this service is what makes it appealing. The company does a very good job of detailing the exact ways in which it insures the safety and security of your information

Cons

You can't retrieve a lost password. But I guess that's just a cost of security. The first time I lost my information, though, the customer service was phenomenal in trying their best to get me my service back.

Must Have in any Modern Office

We store our GDPR sensitive data on Tresorit.

Pros

It's secure Continuous improvement Feature set

Cons

Due to all data being encrypted it can be slower than say, Dropbox, but then Dropbox is not secure!

A lamba user

Pros

Mainly the automatic backup. Also the fcility to be sure that my data are in a safe place.

Cons

I'm not shure that in case of a coding or a destroying of my files resulting of a computer attack would not be immediately converted into coded or destroyed files in your computer with as result that it would be impossible to recover my data from Tresorit.

The allmost perfekt cloud service

I use it all the time for "sharing" and storing files between my computer and tablet.

Pros

First and foremost: the encryptet storage of files, and the seemless use on various platforms (Linux, Android and Windows) But Aldo the total control og sharing files with (or without) password and expirationdate og each svarer file.

Cons

I miss a built in photo-browser for sharing photos (and videos) Loke the ones found in Dropbox og Google Foto

Sicherheit leicht gemacht!

sehr sichere, unkomplizierte, überschaubare und zuverlässige Software.

Pros

Ordnerstruktur muss nicht verändert werden

Cons

einige Features bleiben dem teuersten Abo vorbehalten.

Thank you for your kind words Herr Wege, if you have any further feedback or feature ideas, let us know at support@tresorit.com Regards, Daniel

Tresorit

Sharing / save documents and other files in nearly realtime

Pros

Easy use for backup / sharing files at high security.

Cons

I miss shared Tresors with others without tresorit. There was a better way in wuala.

Eine gute Lösung, privat wie beruflich

Nach einer kurzen Pause und der Verwendung einer anderen Software-Cloud-Lösung habe ich mich wieder für Tresorit entschieden. Auch, wenn ich Tresorit überwiegend nur privat nutze und die Kosten im oberen Drittel angesiedelt sind, ist es für mich eine „es funktioniert einfach“-Lösung. Ich bin wirklich zufrieden.

Pros

Plattformübergreifend zuverlässige Synchronisation Selektive Synchronisation Verschlüsselung End-to-End Serverstandorte in Europar

Cons

Preis-Leistung für eine überwiegend private Nutzung könnte etwas besser sein. Allerdings wurde die Speicherkapazität mittlerweile auch angehoben.

Excellent product

Excellent once I figured out how to avoid conflict files.

Pros

Syncing files between my PCs, making mobile work much easier; ease of use.

Cons

Conflict files may result if you work on any files before they are fully uploaded to your Tresor, or synced to the PC you are working from if different from the PC you uploaded them from. Knowledge base and support staff were not very helpful although they tried. Once I figured this out I have been very pleased with this product.

Excellent value for money. Safe, easy to use. Safe sharing has never been easier.

Peace of mind regarding safe sharing, company cloud file system and backup.

Pros

Easy to use safe and secure cloud file system integrated with Mac Finder and iOS devices. Sharing is easy to setup, yet secure and und under the sharing party controll.

Cons

The user interface is somewhat too stripped down to the bare essentials, yet this has no effect on the ease of use.

I (and my data) don't want to be the product

Pros

The privacy put at the core of the service. Very smooth integration in computer and smartphone. The sync app works like a charm!

Cons

There are not enough people using it ;-)

Thank you for your stellar review Jeremie! Please contact us at any time if you have further feedback or improvement ideas.

Tresorit has some really good features and I like a lot about it. Except their customer service.

Pros

Positive features are the end-to-end encryption and secure file sharing with my clients and knowing noone even on Tresor can access your files

Cons

If you're a sole trader and don't have an IT department to sort out snags that the troubleshooting articles don't address, then be prepared to wait and wait and wait till you get answers- and be prepared to also not have your questions answered at all. It took 1.5 weeks for someone to even send me the demo video , by which time I had long already started using the free trial. I could have used...

Reliable, flexible, user friendly and secure and still with a high level of accessibility.

A simple and safe place to store files that are extra important.

Pros

Small things like touch ID and auto-erase if a faulty password is entered. Easy to understand user interface avaliable as a mobile app, desktop app and Web interface. All synced flawlessly. Reliable encryption. Also automated warnings when logging in from a new location. Put together it really makes a difference compared to other cloud storage providers.

Cons

Moving files is a bit tricky and offline content updates could be improved. I would also like a simple status bar to show progress of uploads.

Definitively the best I could find

Pros

Securely sotore my documents AND able to get them anywhere easily

Cons

Personal subscription a bit short in terms of alowed devices for two persons.

Perfect

It is exactly what we were looking for. We had previously used Osprey but the document storage facility was rubbish and the whole package was much more expensive than paying for Tresorit and then Clio for billing and time-keeping.

Pros

It is so easy to use and and does exactly what we need it to

Cons

nothing, work it works very well and does exactly what we need it to

A good sofware

Pros

The security of backup an the easy accessibility of files also in mobile mode

Cons

Preview of the files in the app for mobile use

Tresorit is excellent

Pros

Ease of use and encryption. It synchronizes perfectly in all my devices.

Cons

Cannot think about anything in this regard.

Tresorit review

strong data and secure backbone

Pros

Perfect and secure Software for me! I use it every day. Verry stable and fast. all - it's my basic Backbone -

Cons

Perfect for secure data storage

Pros

reliable and highly available service for cloud storage

Cons

The price structure is on the expensive side.

Serves as a great backup and for syncing files across and between multiple devices.

We use the software within our mission organization. We are able to constantly update files from our various computers, offices, schools, missionaries, and literally around the world. We are able to assign the different Tresors to individuals, groups, or for global distribution and access. The encryption is excellent for sensitive data and communications that travel through monitored ISPs as only...

Pros

Security, Syncing, Settings

Safe E2E Encrypted Content Collaboration Tool

Pros

Highly Secure, Easy to use, frequent improvements

Cons

Limited amount of integration options into existing workflows and tools.

Greetings, thank you for your review. As our next feature improvements are suited towards integration with major business environments, if you can share your specific requirements with us at support@tresorit.com we can hopefully work towards achieving integration. Regards, Daniel

Select your country

10+ YEARS RECOMMENDING SOFTWARE

© 2010-2021 GetApp. All Rights Reserved.