WatchDox Reviews

WatchDox

Document control, protection, and tracking

WatchDox

Review Summary

4.1

Meetings and Work

Overall I was very happy using it in my current organization and my past. Kudos !

Pros

Workspaces was ahead of its time, It gave us a versatile array of features to go on and get work done.

Cons

It needs to stay with the times and update ease of use and functionality. Then it can be unstoppable to competition

BlackBerry Workspaces - very secure

I use BlackBerry Workspaces every single day and will continue to do so. It makes my life so much easier.

Pros

While working outside of the office it is crucial to feel that what you are working on is secure. Using the BlackBerry Workspaces you have the upmost confidence that you are working in a very safe environment.

Cons

This is not BlackBerry’s fault, it sometimes you have to deal with sketchy WiFi which slows the process.

Loved the way it has secure file spaces

Pros

The security layers on this module are amazing and easy to use. Files were very easy to find when needed. It synced the way it was designed to for our team every time. User freindly

Cons

Great product with the worst customer support

Pros

BlackBerry is devoted to security, and you can feel it. Deploying the workspaces and the whole Unified Endpoint features on the organization is like creating a wall with fences and an ecosystem of new habits even with the most distract employees. Works smooth on any device, os and environments.

Cons

Many features are honestly not that easy to quickly understand, and most of the time the support wont support you (unless you bought also the top plan) nor they are not really prepared with technical issues.

Integrated solutions in one product

Pros

I love that blackberry work makes it so easy to move between applications. Within the mail app I can seamless transition into the calendar, browser and contacts. The blackberry work mail app allows me to control which of my mailboxes are synced so as not to overwhelm my notifications while I'm out of the office.

Cons

The interface could be more intuitive. When I swipe on one app, there should be a consistent result. When I try to swipe on this app to show the menu, it instead makes me choose an action for the message it thinks I swiped on.

Secure file sharing with WatchDox

Pros

Watchdox enables secure file sharing across multiple companies from internal with vendors.

Cons

Not very user friendly, and does not have many features.

At the beginning of the year 2006, its entry into the market was impressive, nowadays it is not used

In 2006, its technology and software were at the forefront of the market, however, they were in the past.

Pros

Your blackberry ping application was excellent. a very effective and innovative way of communicating, in the years 2006.

Cons

Blackberry, is no longer an updated software, is not at the forefront of the market and users. Your technology is no longer innovative.

it's a great software, which helped me too work with a lot of documents and proposals on my passport

it very easy to work, good and very aduptive interface

Pros

it's very easy to work. Every thing is understood about work, good support team and good interface

Cons

sometimes its good that the software cost money, but i think that the price must be lower, because there is a lot of another proposals

Program that allows for remote access to the workplace

Pros

I love that by using this software, I can log in as if I am at the office from anywhere in the world.

Cons

The layout of the emails on the iPhone application makes it so that it is sometimes hard to find emails.

All-in-one business app

Pros

I like how easy it is to manage meetings and emails with other colleagues and the rest of the team.

Cons

Sometimes it takes time to synchronize with the server and that can be annoying. My emails don't appear or password doesn't change until a certain time period determined by how busy the server is.

Makes Basic Email Access Easy

Pros

I like the ability to login quickly for instant access to my work emails. The fingerprint id access feature is a plus.

Cons

Sometimes I have trouble right after an update is released, although I'm not sure if the issue is on our companies end or the app side.

Great Enterprise File Sharing System

Pros

We use this to share sensitive documents and restrict who can access such files. Like the ability to personalize to our own company and an easy notification that end users get.

Cons

The UI is not the best. It could use some work. The security measures though are pretty good to make sure your files are only accessed by those you give access to.