Workmates Reviews

4.68/5 (60 reviews)
Pros
  • Flexibility Ease of use Customer Support
  • Great customer support and ease of use :)
  • It is simple to use. Straight to the point. Anyone can use it without having much exposure to it.
  • Ability to add documents to each section. Ability to add in signatures and approvals for each section.
Cons
  • Some features that we could use are missing.
  • No cons
  • At this moment I do not see any conflicts with the software.
  • I wish it had more employee interaction and a way to keep building into their employee file even after they are hired.
recommended this to a friend or a colleague
Ryan Mrdeza

Easy, functional, organized

Reviewed 2017-11-07

We are way more organized, can collect the proper documentation we need when an employee is starting but also through an employees time with us. It is easy to pull up any document or note we need to reference from anywhere.

Pros
How easy it is to navigate, the ability to process the necessary paperwork to get an employee on boarded, the time off functionality and ability to use balances for our salaried people. How easy it is to reset someones password.

Cons
The password requirements are a bit hard to remember, which is good for security purposes but we have a lot of employees who get locked out of their account.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Patrisia Cambi

HR Cloud Usage

Reviewed 2019-02-28

Pros

Cons
At this moment I do not see any conflicts with the software.

Anonymous

Great Product - Crazy Expensive

Reviewed 2018-06-05

Pros
This software interface is very clean and easy to navigate. E-Verify is included and done automatically which saves time. Mobile friendly. Unlimited users.

Cons
This software is crazy expensive compared to similar products. No option for month to month or annual contract price is based on number of new hires and when you have as many as we do it makes no sense.

Likelihood to recommend: 5/10

Marisa Cherry

Finding HR Software...

Used monthly for less than 6 months
Reviewed 2019-01-21

The reps provided amazing customer service. I thoroughly enjoyed working with him through the build-out process.

Pros
I found that HR Cloud was easy to use and helped my company set up an onboarding process that made a lot of sense for us. We received a ton of support to get setup initially which was excellent and definitely made the investment worth it. I'm confident HR Cloud will be there to support me with whatever needs I have, and that they will help me find a solution should any additional HR needs arrive in the future.

Cons
I was looking to have performance reviews setup and integrated with HR Cloud. It seems they are working on developing their own software, however it's not available yet. Our small business is too small to get setup with the performance evaluation software that integrates with HR Cloud. We don't yet have a solution.

Likelihood to recommend: 7/10

Anonymous

Reviewed 2019-05-27

Pros
Great customer support and ease of use :)

Cons
Some features that we could use are missing.

James Stanley

Excellent platform to streamline the on boarding process

Reviewed 2018-09-28
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros
On boarding checklists and documents customizable for your company/industry needs. Implemataion staff were very willing to work with you to create the onboarding portal you need

Cons
Needs to have better integration with ADP for salaries/wage rates. Otherwise, so far no issues with the program once implemented

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Ileana Luts

Great choice

Reviewed 2019-07-23

HR Cloud’s flexibility and ease of use have made them the perfect choice. The adaptability of the system, along with their customer support being willing to find workarounds for us and quick to respond, has been key to meeting our every need

Pros
Flexibility Ease of use Customer Support

Cons
No cons

Likelihood to recommend: 9/10

Tana Hartman

Love the way it lets my company stay as paperless as possible!

Reviewed 2018-05-03

Pros
No more employee files stacking up in my filing cabinet! Very friendly team that help you get your HrCloud system ready to use.

Jessica Kelly

The issues that have raised have been nearly impossible to resolve.

Reviewed 2017-12-20

Cons
The lack of support for issue resolution--I am an HR Administrator user, and it seems like the implementation team doesn't get nearly enough support when issues arise.

Likelihood to recommend: 1/10

Melissa Crum

Reviewed 2018-11-13
Review Source: Software Advice

Pros

Cons
There are no cons at this time. The software is intuitive and easy to start using with very little training or customization.