Workplace from Meta Logo

Workplace from Meta

A simple and secure way to connect your organization.

Workplace from Meta Reviews - Page 40

1,148 reviews

Use Workplace as a company-wide newsfeed.

This isn't something I would recommend, just seems like another tool to log into.

Pros

Works as a company newsfeed. One good thing is there was no training required as everyone has used Facebook at some point. This is a clone of Facebook, but for work.

Cons

I found after we implemented Workplace on Facebook, our team did not end up using it at all. It just wasn't the best form of keeping co-workers up-to-date and connected when there is Slack where we can share messages to the wider team already. I find overall, people are using Facebook less. Using a personal AND company log-in is a lot made it something additional to have to log into.

Workplace by Facebook

Pros

Comes in handy for job postings and applications.

Cons

No complaints at this time.

my workplace review

i get to check in personally with me employees video call and voice saves and money

Pros

workplace by facebook is the easiest work application software to use keeping in touch has gotten simple

Cons

i enjoyed this application nothing disappointing about this application software it easy to use and download

Great Software

I can get better more informed customers that understand my value.

Pros

I can find suppliers to move loads for on here. Sometimes they post what they need done and can take quotes.

Cons

I wish it was a little more private so my competition couldn't see what I am offering. This would help my business.

Good Networking Tool

Pros

Good tool for networking if interested in a career change.

Cons

Not a lot of jobs available in my area but still a good tool.

Workplace for a non profit

It is just not what our company needed. We switched to Google Hangouts.

Pros

The idea behind Workplace is good and it is easy to add people to your company's Workplace.

Cons

I really did not appreciate the amount of notifications you receive when you have Workplace. You would get an email saying your missing things on workplace but in reality there was nothing you haven't already seen.

Not bad

I can easily contact my partners and it also act as an office for me.

Pros

High quality video calls and group discussions facilities are very much apprehensive.

Cons

Quite hard to understand all the facilities. More data consuming.

Professional and good

Its helps organize your campaigns and more. Its good.

Pros

Its good if youre using Facebook actively. It naturally works good with Facebook and its easy to share with others.

Cons

I havent found many things I didnt like yet. As a user I cant see everything and that makes it confusing sometimes.

This app is incredibly annoying

Pros

It is easy to use, because most people understand the general use of Facebook and all its features

Cons

This app has bullied me with a never-ending slew of notifications, even after muting them they still show up and completely fill my work inbox. VERY ANNOYING!

Workplace uma nova forma de comunicação segura

Manter a comunicação em tempo real com a empresa e seus colaboradores, de forma segura e rápida, ótimo APP, recomendo.

Pros

segurança do app, custo beneficio , facilidade para manter a comunicação da empresa em dia.

Cons

Até o momento nenhum problema para relatar ou não gostar.

Showing original review in Portuguese. See translation

Don't see the value in paying for it

It's great because we all know facebook and I would have liked to stay on but I didn't think it was worth a budget line

Pros

I like that teams can communicate and it is easy to use since we all know the platform

Cons

The cost per user for a large org makes it not worth it, there are too many free communication platforms that are just as good

A nice option to connect with your team

It is a solid experience for teams that are huge in size.

Pros

It's free to use and a good option to connect with your team especially if the team size is huge!

Cons

The privacy policy of the platform should be much more obvious and controllable since there would be very critical data about the organization being shared on the platform.

Was used at my old job, I don't miss it since I am with Slack

Pros

We are used to Facebook/Messenger, so it is quick to get the hang of it. Familiar interface.

Cons

It has way less options and variety than slack (especially emojis). The interface is also less colorful and uplifting compared to Slack.

Not impressed with Workplace from Facebook

the software works well but we had a tough time getting everyone on board so they could use it.

Pros

It's nice that so many people have facebook accounts, so pretty easy to share to coworkers to give this system a try.

Cons

however we did have several people within our company who have strong feelings that they do not want to be on or associated with Facebook in any way.

i like it

Pros

i use it for updating my eployees about news about the company quickly. i like that i get notifications and dont miss anything

Cons

sometimes my notifications are not shown and i lose important updates . i would like it also if you dint have to create a profile like facebook

Greta way to mix the powers of social media and a workplace

Pros

We use workplace for group and project messaging, sharing files and photos, video calls and live streaming. All great and simple to use, as everyone knows how to use Facebook!

Cons

The mobile app requires updating frequently and uses a lot of storage space

love

5star

Pros

great way to 'network' and promote your business!

Cons

I have no cons when it comes to facebook :)

Doesn't provide anything new

It works fine and is easy to use but didn't give us enough reason to stay on the platform.

Pros

It was a nice experience for our team to use FB Workplace and it made a lot of our social production much easier.

Cons

Just not useful enough to be implemented as a new system within our business. Most of our current systems can facilitate what this does.

FB Workplace

Pros

Facebook is where you can find every and anything

Cons

neither I or friends have had any valid job opportunities come from Facebook

Great if your workplace is Facebook centric

Positive experience with the product itself as an alternative to slack.

Pros

Integrated with Facebook, easy to use and collaboration was good. Free price point is also very attractive.

Cons

It encourages people to live around Facebook. This often leads to people getting sidetracked with funny cat videos.

Great business took

Pros

Since I use both my personal and my business Facebook page to market my business, offer seasonal specials, etc. Workforce was a logical choice for me. Very easy to use, and that is important since I'm not very tech-savvy!

Cons

I really don't have any major issues at this time.

I don't ever want to use Workplace

Pros

I don't want Workplace to be part of my personal Facebook life. I've heard from a friend who even works at FB that it's a terrible product and that they would much rather be using Slack.

Cons

Though I'm still an active FB user, I've lost trust in FB from its recent headlines. Hence I don't really need Workplace to take a role in my business dealings.

Workplace facebook

I like this app and I think it will help out a lot of people.

Pros

I like that you can look for jobs or any type of work on Facebook now. It’s easy to look for a job on Facebook

Cons

Some of the jobs never got back to me when intrested or when trying to apply the application wouldn’t go through

Facebook and business shouldn't mix

Pros

Workplace allows me to easily communicate with my team.

Cons

I don't trust Facebook and I don't want them to have access to my data for every part of my life.

Fine for Facebook fanatics

Pros

It is a one-stop shop for communications and project management, taking some of the best features of other programs and building them out into a known platform.

Cons

I was reluctant to try Facebook Workplace, because I'm already hesitant about Facebook. It didn't do much to convince me. The UI seemed cluttered, there's hardly any coordination with third-party apps, and I couldn't trust that my information was even secure. There are other programs that do everything Facebook Workplace does, but better, and they integrate with each other.