Workplace from Meta Logo

Workplace from Meta

A simple and secure way to connect your organization.

Workplace from Meta Reviews - Page 41

1,141 reviews

Workplace is a good platform for Professionals.

Good

Pros

It's professional application and only relevant and professional article and objects are seen mostly which is quiet good.

Cons

I have chatting issue o n workplace. And reporting progress answer takes too time.

Facebook

Pros

This software allows our office team members to communicate easily with the rest of the group and helps us to stay organized and on top of things.

Cons

No cons we love this software and it has been a game changer for us.

Social Network for your Employees

Workplace is a great way to collaborate between workers. Very useful when dealing with multiple sites.

Pros

Familiar Facebook like interface makes for easy adoption.

Cons

Does not integrate with other business systems, such as Google Apps or Office 365.

Workplace - making Large business small

It was not a great solution for my younger staff so we disconnected yawing it.

Pros

Communication between staff I did not see was simplified.

Cons

My staff would not turn on notifications and would be slow to respond to instructions.

Not my favorite

Pros

It's a lot similar to the concept of Facebook itself as far as interacting and providing feedback with likes, comments, etc.

Cons

I think that a workplace should not be so similar to social media- that's just my personal opinion. Sometimes the new posts don't show up right away. You also get a LOT of notifications/emails about updates

Workplace by Facebook

Not really where I would go for a job but I’m sure it works for others

Pros

You can find jobs and talk to potential employers about jobs and keep track of employees and possible jobs

Cons

Not the safest place to conduct business after all it is Facebook. Need stricter guidelines to follow

workplace

Pros

it is easy to use and helps you find jobs around you quicker

Cons

sometimes the jobs are scams or not even jobs

Workplace by Facebook is the best software for social media management

great place to work after you are more viable with how to navigate on the app

Pros

Easy to navigate all your clients on one platform

Cons

no much customer support. Facebook is very slow in terms of assisting its users

Workplace is Great!

My overall experience with Workplace is positive. I would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

I love how easy Workplace is to use. It makes my everyday work load run smoothly.

Cons

I cannot say there is anything I dislike about this software.

Easy to use platform

Pros

Workplace uses the same interface as Facebook so it is easy for a lot of users to quickly understand.

Cons

Not all functionalities are available for multi-company groups - but it seems like more and more are being added.

Review for Workplace by Facebook

It sends you reminders and calculates how many people can you reach with a particular post!

Pros

It is a simple tool, which can help you when you want to give your posts a boost.

Cons

It's managable, no problems occured so far.

It's alright

Pros

I like you can collaborate with other people and work sufficiently as a "unit" while you're all on the same program.

Cons

It sometimes freezes up. Not often, but seems to do so when I'm deep into something.

Workplace is a pretty cool internal tool for teams to collaborate.

Pros

Simple, easy to use and kind of fun to use and interact with teams. It makes collaboration super easy.

Cons

Not a whole lot to dislike..I think Facebook is trying to overtake Slack with this but I can't help but still use Slack.

Only used once

Pros

It is really a lot like facebook, I had no trouble in finding things in this version or whatsoever.

Cons

It really is like facebook, I used it only for a bit but I felt easily distracted due to the similarities it holds with main facebook.

Wish I didn't feel pressured into using this for work

Pros

It works well, it's intuitive and easy to use. The interface is clean and friendly the same as regular Facebook.

Cons

Sort of wish this program didn't exist. I don't like feeling pressured to use social media at my workplace.

Fair project management program

Pros

What I like most about Workplace is that it's fairly easy to use and has some good features that our team can use to work together.

Cons

What I like least about Workplace is that it is run on facebook and I just do not use facebook much.

Workplace by Facebook - A Good Workplace Chat?

I like Workplace for what it is. It helps teams stay more effective and up-to-date with whats going on.

Pros

With Facebook Workplace, you can communicate with your coworkers and groups effectively, like many other work messengers available like Slack.

Cons

The software itself is fine, but it is Facebook itself who you are trusting with your data. That in itself can be an issue, especially if you handle confidential info at work.

Maybe better for a very socially active team

This is a fun way to communicate internally. However, it was not the best solution for what we needed.

Pros

I think this is a good solution for a team that is already very much connected on social media. It's an interesting way to maintain ongoing communication with your team in a fast-paced setting.

Cons

I don't think this is the right platform for longer, more in-depth discussions. It's not very useful if you need to share files, images, etc on a regular basis.

It is a good program to centralize the work between teams of the company, it is an excellent

You can centralize information and get important data from them, without using the emails to get the information

Pros

With this program you can have all the information of the work teams in one place and with it you can get statistics and make important decisions

Cons

They should place a price for the program and not for the user, in order to be more competitive and not use more email

Kind of Creepy

Pros

As always, Facebook is fantastic at creating an easy to use platform for connecting people

Cons

I don't trust that conversations aren't being recorded by Facebook. For workplace connection needs, I prefer to use different providers.

Great platform but needs more work

Pros

I liked how the platform is a mini social media network for a company

Cons

I think there are too many casual features which can become overwhelming. We tried to use it for our office but ended up not using it as much as we wanted to.

Workplace aficionado

Pros

I like that this surface is COMPLETELY customizable... and I can create a custom platform very easily

Cons

I wish this platform offered a better way to interact with other groups and peoples

Perfect for keeping in touch with coworkers

Pros

I love the ability to live stream videos and make video or voice calls to my workplace to right from my phone which means I don't have to use my laptop!

Cons

When I have utilized this, it has worked great! No complaints here!

Workplace

It is a very user friendly application for searching for jobs and applying for them.

Pros

It is very easy to use to look for jobs and easy to apply.

Cons

I wish it was more popular, there are not many postings for positions in my area at this time.

Unclear product with confusing objective

Pros

I like the idea of having a place on facebook where employees can collaborate.

Cons

The product offering is very unclear. Why do I need to get employees on Workplace? As of now, it creates more liability and headache for a company without any tangible benefit.