Workplace from Meta Logo

Workplace from Meta

A simple and secure way to connect your organization.

Workplace from Meta Reviews - Page 43

1,148 reviews

A Great tool if you and colleagues have Facebook

Overall, I really like Workplace. It has plenty of tools at your disposal to exchange ideas in a business environment, especially in a social media oriented world.

Pros

I love the fact that Facebook is bringing itself into the business world through social media connectivity. You can hold conference calls, exchange messages between colleagues, and even hold video conferences.

Cons

I disliked the customer service aspect. Facebook has never been great at that aspect, but hopefully with time they will improve.

Can sync with AD

Pros

It has a very familiar interface, user like this and how it operates. If you know Facebook you know how to use Workplace (formerly called Facebook for Work).

Cons

It feels like we are beta testers, most of the features haven't matured. Also the admin interface looks cluttered.

never understood

Pros

I never understood Workplace, it was useful. I used like agenda fo Facebook's webinars

Cons

there was no use for this software... at least in Italy

You could not work with facebook ..

Pros

It's easy to use and you are already aware of the functionality because it's facebook..this are the pro

Cons

It's ugly , it lacks of functionality and integration. You will never have the idea to open it to looks what is happening on you company because nobody likes to use it. This such of crap sw could be used only for free in free time

It's okay - didn't really help much

It's okay. The easiness of use is definitely the best thing about it.

Pros

I liked that it as easy. Facebook is pretty easy to navigate, so if you've ever used Facebook, this will be easy to learn.

Cons

Didn't like the overall feeling of it. It felt a little cheap. Not sure how to explain it properly, but it felt like since it wasn't a proper business website, it kind of cheapened the experience.

Facebook, now approved during work hours

Pros

If you know your way around Facebook, then you will know you way around Facebook Workplace.

Cons

Other solutions does the same better and with less concerns about your privacy.

Terrible App

Pros

It was useful to have a "facebook" dedicated to work.

Cons

Used it for the free trial then it wanted us to pay an insanely high amount of money for another rendition of facebook

My opinion on work place Facebook

Over all I like the app

Pros

One of the things I enjoy about this app it saves your information for the applications

Cons

I don't like it's kinda hard to navigate

Great Work Friendly "Social Network"

Overall, it seems like it has a lot of potential, it was just too much for what we needed.

Pros

Workplace is a great way for organizations to provide news and create a social network type atmosphere, without all of the other distractions. It makes things less dry than emails and other announcements.

Cons

We decided to not use Workplace in our organization simply because it was too feature packed. We just needed something simple and easy to use. It can be a lot to learn at once.

Facebook for your enterprise

I used only to read the memos from an old place I used to work.

Pros

The best thing in Workplace is how fast you can send a message to all of the employees, just like an e-mail.

Cons

Just like Facebook, the lack of privacy. It's a way to keep you always available and open to conversation. Even if it don't make your productivity grow.

Facebook Workplace Review

I can find first time job with software, they call back to me, this is my first Workplace expreince

Pros

My facebook page is very dinamics and everything for suitable, this software for me easy and comfortable, because offer to me every day a lot of different vacanies, after I appreciate it, decided I have choosing and sent my CV

Cons

This software didn't like function is sends incompatible vacancies my page, this is boring and I think this software increasing some functions

I don't know why Facebook built this

I tried it out in my team and we just didn't see a need for it

Pros

It's supposed to be a social network for work similar to slack and MS Teams where you can collaborate

Cons

Facebook is seen in a negative light among professionals and so it will never be seen as appropriate in the workplace, not to mention all the data mining this company does

Workplace is a decent product that can communicate responsibilities with a team

Overall Workplace does what it says on the tin. It is a virtual interface for business teams to communicate in one location. However I think it being on facebook might be a hindrance as well. With the amount of notifications coming from facebook it could be distracting while trying to get serious work completed.

Pros

The ability to communicate with your team in a real time using this popular social networking platform is priceless. Most of my team is on facebook already so this made this ultra helpful.

Cons

For file sharing, I still prefer google drive. It's just easier because you can create files and share them in one platform. You can't create documents in this software alone.

pretty awful experience, the setup and removal was convoluted, management was clunky. Not good

no benefits whatsoever

Pros

there is genuinely nothing positive I took from the experience of using workplace. It did not fit our company criteria as well as platforms like Teams or Slack.

Cons

lack of integrations, poor control over feed, ugly UI. Blurring the lines between social and work usage is difficult to approve of from a business point of view

Very useful

Pros

Easy to use even for new users. Very useful.

Cons

I do not see anything bad with this program.

Innovative but deja vu

Pros

very easy to use and set up. convenient for people on the go and busy.

Cons

lacks some social media sharing functions and features and pricey

No purpose

See above. Didn't care for it.

Pros

Not much. I didn't see the point of it and found no value in using it.

Cons

It's completely pointless as far as I am concerned. Getting staff to log in to this through Facebook to get messages and communicate is just distracting. I'll stick with e-mail and texting, and old fashioned things like "meetings".

Recognizable Interface but poor features

Pros

It looks like facebook, an App everyone is familiar with.

Cons

it doesn't offer many features. It's pretty bland. For simple things this software is fine but I don't see where it's offering my team any added benefits that we can't get from other apps that offer us more. It just feels like Facebook but for my team, so what's the point?

Facebook....

Used it a couple times and I just didn’t master it enough to keep using it.

Pros

Huge social media platform! So much potential and able to reach people around the world in seconds.

Cons

The structure of it. It’s soooo much that it makes it hard to make it simple to use it. Nothing in Facebook is simple.

Good applciation

Facebook workshop is great for the workplace and can work for team building purposes

Pros

Facebook work place is pretty much an internal Facebook for employees and their bosses. It is excellent for communication in the workplace and i think is a great team building application.

Cons

It is tough to format posts a lot of the time without having to recreate the entire post i think it lacks features that are in the normal Facebook app but otherwise it is great.

It may be great for larger companies

Pros

Works pretty much like Facebook, so it's familiar and easy to use.

Cons

I just have not found a real use for the product. Used it as a part of a course type thing one time, and it was just okay. I feel like a Facebook group would have worked just as well.

Workplace is exactly what you expect it to be...

Pros

Same look as Facebook, cheap, ability to chat text and video chat

Cons

Doesn't allow for quick responses or messaging

Entry level team management software

I just tested this software briefly to see if it was something we could use.

Pros

I like that this product aims to integrate Facebook and team management. I like that it could eliminate an extra program.

Cons

This program needs a lot of work. It’s not the easiest to navigate. Also, it doesn’t integrate with other programs.

Not sure the purpose of Workplace by FB

Pros

Not a professional foundation unlike LinkedIn

Cons

Applying to jobs that link my profile directly to resume

Workplace Facebook

Pros

Like being able to talk work coworkers with this app

Cons

There are times that this app buffers to much