Workplace from Facebook Reviews

Workplace from Facebook

A simple and secure way to connect your organization.

Workplace from Facebook

Great social platform for business

Pros

Workplace by Facebook is a great business tool to connect with the thousands involved in our enterprise. Unlike LinkedIn, Workplace is more intuitive since it is very similar to personal Facebook. It's easy to look at information from the various groups I'm in, follow posts, search for previous posts, share ideas with my colleagues, etc.

Cons

The home screen is not always intuitive (being stuck in a group rather than a highlights feed). My email notifications on when things get posted in certain groups or there are new comments on posts I'm following are sometimes repetitive as well.

Best social platform for work

A sensational tool that brought together a worldwide passion that is social networks and the work environment to shorten the ties between everyone in the companies and give faster access to important topics that need visibility.

Pros

It offers ease of connection with other employees in your work environment, good for creating professional and personal bonds at work, exchanging experiences.

Cons

In some moments it has a certain instability for live videos, being able to upload larger files.

My experience with WorkPlace

Overall experience with Workplace is phenomenal, the integration of employees, communication, ease of work and opinions together is impressive. I recommend using the application to each person.

Pros

893/5000 Workplace is a tool that is highly efficient, because it makes the work environment more entertaining. Workplace is an application created by facebook so its interface is to say its platform has a lot of similarity, which makes us understand it better and much faster, because I think we are all used to the use of Facebook. Since the implementation of this service, communication in the company is much more effective, we can schedule, create goals, establish work points, carry out group work conversations, as well as meetings through its video conference tool, all from a single application, without the need to use other types of software. This tool allows the integration and socialization of all employees, in order to have an effective communication in the work environment.

Cons

I have not yet found any negative points of the Workplace application, so far it is the best I have seen and tested.

Its Facebook for Work!!!

I have great success with it. it's amazing how much easier it is to get people who don't usually communicate very well to start communicating

Pros

What is there not to love about it... its basically Facebook for the workplace. easy to use and easy to get others, especially those who already use Facebook, to use it. It's a great communication tool.

Cons

Again, it's Facebook for work. can be a time waster at work if you don't put some tight controls around it.

Facebook for the Workplace

We were trying to have our employees feel more connected on a platform they are familiar with. This seems to work decently. It is fun to acknowledge employees company wide.

Pros

I like that it is a great way for staff to stay connected and to see updates from the rest of the company about what is going on on a day to day basis. Nice layout that lot's of people are familiar with.

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't display the timeline in chronilogical order. This can make posts hard to find.

Great collaboration tool

Good experience and fast communication in my team

Pros

It is vey easy to use, since it has the same UI as Facebook. Many features and integrations are available.

Cons

The video chat sometimes is not working properly. File sharing could be improved (There is no possibility to create folders)

Facebook Workplace is a robust tool for easy communication

Pros

The greatest strength of Workplace for Facebook is that it has a familiar UI that makes it easy for anyone to use it. The pricing is really attractive - far cheaper than competing products. I like the easy file sharing. Video streaming works well and is of excellent quality. It has great integration with Salesforce, Onedrive and other tools we use. Notification works perfectly, thus ensuring I don't miss out on anything.

Cons

The mobile app experiences glitches that makes it freeze. Lack of group calling feature is another issue that needs to be addressed.

A Little Over The Top

Overall, I think its great if you belong or run a really big business or company but for smaller businesses, I don't think its worth it.

Pros

I like most that I'm able to just connect with the people in my industry with this software. I also like that it has features like normal Facebook but with added things like organization charts to see the ranks of people. I also really like that it has where you can make other groups and events so that I can be a part of different things going on and have (all in one place) when things are happening.

Cons

I just think that its not really any different from Facebook except for the fact that only people who are invited or have access can use this software. I just feel like its overwhelming at times to have things going on on both softwares. I sometimes also forget it exists because I turned my notifications off for this because it always confused me and I didn't know which platform I got the notification from.

i use it at work every day

So far, so good. It works for my job and for me as well.

Pros

Workplace is the main platform to connect to my work platform so I log into it every day. It is a great tool to access my work tasks. I also join work groups and chat with my co-workers for team work purposes.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with the software so far. Maintenance downtimes are communicated in advance and any problems are resolved in time before they become issues.

Easy to Connect and Post

This novel idea makes communication a piecemeal and company related information can be found in single location. However it will go long way to make it successful by providing every new thing the users are demanding such as streamlining of upload process.

Pros

We can update information about the company and share what is new at our workplace on Workplace. So it is as easy as any social media platform. We get useful suggestion for the company here which can help to cut down the cost. Organization chart and co-workers search is fun altogether. It fits all types of budgets and provides good collaboration.

Cons

The uploading of files is nasty procedure and they don't help us in easy tracking for our threads requiring more discussions. It needs more options but it is a novel idea.

Facebook

overall best app on the social media truly magnificent

Pros

Look everyone in the world prob has Facebook and love every bit of it its a amazing app will a lot of potential and that a person can even make a living of it and its amazingly easy how its been set up look i love the app the videos and the post.

Cons

nothing at all the program is set up as good as it can go and i know it will get better and better keep up the good work

Awesomeness of facebook

Facebook has made it possible for me to contact my old friends which have seen for so long . It has also allowed me to find new and trusted friends on it . it has allowed me to promote my business online which has made me have alot of customers online and offline who purchase my products .

Pros

I love the new feature of facebook that makes it possible to upload a story apart from timeline post

Cons

I will like if a video recorder features could be add to the app for private messaging

Makes working from home easy!

Pros

This year has been insane, and it has made work difficult. Workplace helps to keep our office staff connected and keeps everyone on the same page. I look forward to using this app more, with us being mandated to work from home again.

Cons

Working in the health industry privacy is always one of my biggest concerns. I do get leery at how much of our information is kept private regarding employees and clients.

Workplace FB is a great platform for professional collaboration across the team

I am able to collaborate with the team so easily. Since it is fine-tuned for professional needs it fits perfect for our team communication. Everything such as groups, chat in a single place. Since it has mobile apps, I am able to be available all the time. The UI is easy and neat. Perfect for scheduling meetings and checking availability.

Pros

1. Since it is like a miniature of FB, it is very easy to use 2. Perfectly fits for the professional needs 3. It has a workchat platform integrated 4. Easy to share links and create events 5. Good for free plans 6. It has Groups,chat,video call feature 7. Easy to share the ideas and get it reviewed

Cons

1. Still in the chat there is no direct message to message reply option 2. It still has some bugs, such us even though a feed is seen, the notification will still be on in group.

FaceBook

I love it and wish all to connect to Face Book.

Pros

I love Face Book because you get connected to family, friends and loved ones you haven't seen in years. Also you can post pictures use different features like bitmoji or snapchat to make different faces or add filters. You meet a lot of new friends and a lot of advertisements that is sometimes helpful.

Cons

Idon't have nothing negative to say about using Face Book.

Workplace Facebook Fun

I love Workplace by Facebook! It's an awesome way to stay connected and quells that urge to check social media, when in reality you are just checking in with folks around the business!

Pros

I love that Workplace for Facebook is a fun way to check in around the business for updates on an individual and organizational level! You can tag people, groups, make hashtags, and like/comment the same way that you can on traditional Facebook.

Cons

I do find that the layout is a little bit less user-friendly than traditional Facebook is. It's set up to be more timeline-oriented, rather than profile-oriented because the purpose is geared more toward work use. That's not an issue, it's just a little bit confusing when it doesn't follow the layout that most users are accustomed to through regular Facebook.

Your organisation all in one place

A great product to keep in touch with your whole organisation and keep in touch with fun and exciting news.

Pros

Handy feeds to keep in touch with your organisation. Easily chat and share on the feed, as well as arranging events within the group. Options to create private chats in the Workplace Chat companion app.

Cons

Notifications can become bloated, however adjusting the pre-determined settings helps to manage this.

Facebook is very useful application

Facebook is a good application but the owner should have to take action about fake ids

Pros

Facebook is very useful application there are many positive use of this application like being informed from the current affairs being connected with important personlities .

Cons

There are some people which have negative use of facebook there are many fake ids in facebook by which sometimes harresment cases are coming .

Win win Facebook

Facebook has allowed my co workers and me to have an impact in our community for what we do.

Pros

I love how you are able to keep in touch with family and friends who otherwise you would not be able to. Facebook has been a game changer.

Cons

The fact that it’s hard to get into an old account makes for some aggravation if you have been logged out of your account for some time. I understand the security measure

Robust Work Place Chat Tool

Overall a powerful business tool that can open the doors of communication for most types of businesses.

Pros

Has an easy to use interface that almost has a social media feel to it. Gives lots of flexibility to make groups private and have content displayed only to intended audiences.

Cons

Not too many cons to this tool. The search option can be a bit finicky at times making it difficult to find a certain group.

Great Communication Tool

One of the best moves we've made! Great value for the money if you need the pro features.

Pros

Workplace replaced the forums we had been using and we found that the engagement level grew tremendously. Being Facebook like, users found the interface familiar and very easy to use. Offers mobile apps as well as a desktop version. If you're an admin, they have a lot of tools for you to add and monitor groups and users.

Cons

Wish we could move posts, if people post in the wrong groups. Other than that, we are very happy and they are always adding new features.

love using it, have grown my business working with facebook

Pros

familiar with facebook so it is pretty easy to use can really build a network with the people great way to share about your business a good social media platform to grow business

Cons

some of the features were a little confusing dont really like the template when we first post something wish there was more features in the about section

Productive Facebook for office use

I would recommend this for businesses.

Pros

I have used facebook during my intership at grinders coffee australia. They are part of the coca cola amatil amd they use facebook workplace to shre stories of employees. We made a video as appreciation for them at the end of our internship and they shared it in workplaceso that the whole company could see it. It is fun and productive than normal facebook because only relevant posts would be shared. It would help the empoloyees of the company to build up a rapport with each other which will make the employees happy.

Cons

Information might get overloaded at times. Groups can be hard to manage. Needs improvements and regular updates.

Invaluable tool for my small business

It is an invaluable tool that has been a lifesaver for my small business

Pros

The ability to interact with fellow agents in my field, organization of different topics, the familiarity and ease of use due to it being similar to the Facebook social media platform

Cons

It can be difficult at times to see the most recent information that someone has posted to the group but I have figured out a workaround

Corporate social media

I would recommend this for companies with large number of employees. This will help employees to be engage in fulfulling company's goal.

Pros

Workplace by Facebook helps me track company's important news. It helps me also engage in different activities inside the company.

Cons

Since I have been using Facebook for quite long, it helps me familiarize easily on how to navigate workplace. Best software so far.