Workplace from Meta Logo

Workplace from Meta

A simple and secure way to connect your organization.

Workplace from Meta Reviews - Page 6

1,099 reviews

Friendly Platform

I never had problems with clocking in or finding important worker data. It is amazing how much this software can do to keep things regarding human capital management digital.

Pros

I liked how easy it was to make time changes and communicate with management. It was also a wonderful feature to be able to see your tax information so easily.

Cons

I did not like that log in process. You could not login from just typing in the website and then logging in. You had to use a special link to login every time for me.

Facebook for the Workplace

We were trying to have our employees feel more connected on a platform they are familiar with. This seems to work decently. It is fun to acknowledge employees company wide.

Pros

I like that it is a great way for staff to stay connected and to see updates from the rest of the company about what is going on on a day to day basis. Nice layout that lot's of people are familiar with.

Cons

I don't like that it doesn't display the timeline in chronilogical order. This can make posts hard to find.

Corporative Facebook

The workplace is very similar to Facebook but focuses on companies. You can create channels to publish the companies news in a really easy and efficient way, create events and videos streams to share important meeting with everyone in the company. The workplace is a fun way to make your employees be more connected with the company, by reading the latest news and information about the company.

Pros

The mobile app is really good, it's fast and easy to use. The chat that Workplace offer is also really good and trustable. The overall Workplace performance is good, you can access information in a fast manner.

Cons

With the new interface is kind of hard to find things, the old one was much much better.

Great collaboration tool

Good experience and fast communication in my team

Pros

It is vey easy to use, since it has the same UI as Facebook. Many features and integrations are available.

Cons

The video chat sometimes is not working properly. File sharing could be improved (There is no possibility to create folders)

Facebook marketplace and why it is a nice thing to have access to

My overall experience with facebook marketplace has been a good one I actually taught my mom about it and i think it makes our lives a little bit easier.

Pros

I like that It connects you with others that may have something that you are interested in buying, or gives you the ability to sell something of tours that you don't necessarily want or need anymore so that you don't have to always buy things brand new from the store. Especially art peices because sometimes you see something and like it when you may not have realized tjat you like that type of art in the first place.

Cons

I cannot really think of anything I would change or add to this service. I think with the jobs available and all the different options within the marketplace they've done a really good job at making it easy to use.

Facebook

overall best app on the social media truly magnificent

Pros

Look everyone in the world prob has Facebook and love every bit of it its a amazing app will a lot of potential and that a person can even make a living of it and its amazingly easy how its been set up look i love the app the videos and the post.

Cons

nothing at all the program is set up as good as it can go and i know it will get better and better keep up the good work

Awesomeness of facebook

Facebook has made it possible for me to contact my old friends which have seen for so long . It has also allowed me to find new and trusted friends on it . it has allowed me to promote my business online which has made me have alot of customers online and offline who purchase my products .

Pros

I love the new feature of facebook that makes it possible to upload a story apart from timeline post

Cons

I will like if a video recorder features could be add to the app for private messaging

Makes working from home easy!

Pros

This year has been insane, and it has made work difficult. Workplace helps to keep our office staff connected and keeps everyone on the same page. I look forward to using this app more, with us being mandated to work from home again.

Cons

Working in the health industry privacy is always one of my biggest concerns. I do get leery at how much of our information is kept private regarding employees and clients.

Workplace FB is a great platform for professional collaboration across the team

I am able to collaborate with the team so easily. Since it is fine-tuned for professional needs it fits perfect for our team communication. Everything such as groups, chat in a single place. Since it has mobile apps, I am able to be available all the time. The UI is easy and neat. Perfect for scheduling meetings and checking availability.

Pros

1. Since it is like a miniature of FB, it is very easy to use 2. Perfectly fits for the professional needs 3. It has a workchat platform integrated 4. Easy to share links and create events 5. Good for free plans 6. It has Groups,chat,video call feature 7. Easy to share the ideas and get it reviewed

Cons

1. Still in the chat there is no direct message to message reply option 2. It still has some bugs, such us even though a feed is seen, the notification will still be on in group.

Connect with your friends!

I love to use FB because I still keep in touch with my school friends via FB. It helps to remember and wish my friends on their birthday.

Pros

- Ease of use - Interface is good - Can unfollow or unfriend others without that person’s knowledge. - tabs are well planned, (a tab for pages).

Cons

- Very addictive. - Doesn't have an option to turn off the friend request. - Quality of the photo will reduce once we upload to FB. - Repeating some features in FB, WhatsApp and Instagram.

Internal communications tool for an organization

The overall experience is nice.

Pros

Workplace can be used as an internal communications tools. It's really easy to use and user is able to share Screenshots, video in group or individual. It's provides you your wall to share your thoughts and your great moments within your organization. You can pin a chat message in group, create a reminder for any message

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about using this tool.

FaceBook

I love it and wish all to connect to Face Book.

Pros

I love Face Book because you get connected to family, friends and loved ones you haven't seen in years. Also you can post pictures use different features like bitmoji or snapchat to make different faces or add filters. You meet a lot of new friends and a lot of advertisements that is sometimes helpful.

Cons

Idon't have nothing negative to say about using Face Book.

Facebook is essential for any business or school

I have had huge success using Facebook apps and tabs for my professional page and school page. We are able to communicate with parents daily using this program.

Pros

I love using Facebook for my school and classroom. I post weekly about what is happening at my school and in my classroom. I have done survey's and giveaways on my professional facebook page.

Cons

Facebook does filter some content I haven't had anything filtered on my page, but I know other businesses that have.

My experience with WorkPlace

Overall experience with Workplace is phenomenal, the integration of employees, communication, ease of work and opinions together is impressive. I recommend using the application to each person.

Pros

893/5000 Workplace is a tool that is highly efficient, because it makes the work environment more entertaining. Workplace is an application created by facebook so its interface is to say its platform has a lot of similarity, which makes us understand it better and much faster, because I think we are all used to the use of Facebook. Since the implementation of this service, communication in the company is much more effective, we can schedule, create goals, establish work points, carry out group work conversations, as well as meetings through its video conference tool, all from a single application, without the need to use other types of software. This tool allows the integration and socialization of all employees, in order to have an effective communication in the work environment.

Cons

I have not yet found any negative points of the Workplace application, so far it is the best I have seen and tested.

Its Facebook for Work!!!

I have great success with it. it's amazing how much easier it is to get people who don't usually communicate very well to start communicating

Pros

What is there not to love about it... its basically Facebook for the workplace. easy to use and easy to get others, especially those who already use Facebook, to use it. It's a great communication tool.

Cons

Again, it's Facebook for work. can be a time waster at work if you don't put some tight controls around it.

Facebook Workplace is a robust tool for easy communication

Pros

The greatest strength of Workplace for Facebook is that it has a familiar UI that makes it easy for anyone to use it. The pricing is really attractive - far cheaper than competing products. I like the easy file sharing. Video streaming works well and is of excellent quality. It has great integration with Salesforce, Onedrive and other tools we use. Notification works perfectly, thus ensuring I don't miss out on anything.

Cons

The mobile app experiences glitches that makes it freeze. Lack of group calling feature is another issue that needs to be addressed.

A Little Over The Top

Overall, I think its great if you belong or run a really big business or company but for smaller businesses, I don't think its worth it.

Pros

I like most that I'm able to just connect with the people in my industry with this software. I also like that it has features like normal Facebook but with added things like organization charts to see the ranks of people. I also really like that it has where you can make other groups and events so that I can be a part of different things going on and have (all in one place) when things are happening.

Cons

I just think that its not really any different from Facebook except for the fact that only people who are invited or have access can use this software. I just feel like its overwhelming at times to have things going on on both softwares. I sometimes also forget it exists because I turned my notifications off for this because it always confused me and I didn't know which platform I got the notification from.

i use it at work every day

So far, so good. It works for my job and for me as well.

Pros

Workplace is the main platform to connect to my work platform so I log into it every day. It is a great tool to access my work tasks. I also join work groups and chat with my co-workers for team work purposes.

Cons

I haven't had any issues with the software so far. Maintenance downtimes are communicated in advance and any problems are resolved in time before they become issues.

Useful tool for internal communications in big companies

Pros

It's easy to use. Groups and their privacy are very good to disclosure certain information to the audience your are interested in. The knowledge library it's a good place to have companies general information and procedures available Searh filters are great, you can filter by date, content type, etc.

Cons

couldn't find an integration with slack that could notify me of news in a channel

Your organisation all in one place

A great product to keep in touch with your whole organisation and keep in touch with fun and exciting news.

Pros

Handy feeds to keep in touch with your organisation. Easily chat and share on the feed, as well as arranging events within the group. Options to create private chats in the Workplace Chat companion app.

Cons

Notifications can become bloated, however adjusting the pre-determined settings helps to manage this.

Easy to Connect and Post

This novel idea makes communication a piecemeal and company related information can be found in single location. However it will go long way to make it successful by providing every new thing the users are demanding such as streamlining of upload process.

Pros

We can update information about the company and share what is new at our workplace on Workplace. So it is as easy as any social media platform. We get useful suggestion for the company here which can help to cut down the cost. Organization chart and co-workers search is fun altogether. It fits all types of budgets and provides good collaboration.

Cons

The uploading of files is nasty procedure and they don't help us in easy tracking for our threads requiring more discussions. It needs more options but it is a novel idea.

Great Tool For Work

The truth is that in terms of usability I have no complaints about the application, it has always worked correctly for us, although it could be a little faster when exercised

Pros

I have used this tool as a means of communication in the office with the work team and it has been great, intuitive, fast and friendly with its stickers. it has been a great solution for us

Cons

If I could change something it would be the design, I feel that it lacks as a personality, as something like that in color or design. It lags behind some other applications for me in this aspect (personal opinion)

Workplace for Work

I can take it or leave it, however, if i want up to date company information i have to utilize Workplace.

Pros

I like that when i startup my PC the first thing i see is all the posts from the night before with the most important at the top.

Cons

I'm not a fan of all company news has to go through Workplace. To me, posting the company news in this way forces people into social media who may not be interested.

Tools for your Facebook contect management

overall experience with this one is very nice. Tools are very helpful for me.

Pros

I am using this feature from the beginning when it was launched & helps me a lot in growing my audience. It has so many tools by which we can easily manage our contents.

Cons

I didn't find any big cons about this feature yet but i recommend they should improve their file uploading option because sometimes it feels slow.

A concept that promotes culture change!

The ability to network with off site employees and provide a clear path for communication utilizing technology.

Pros

The software has been implemented for the entire organization (400 people) and this is a tool that provides ease of communication, networking with employees across the US and promoting and encouraging employees to work safely by sending daily messages. The most important tool for me is the utilization of creating a survey for all to take and that provides management feedback on our safety culture or aka a mini perception survey.

Cons

Since I like to be transparent!! The option to create an invisible group is a function I would remove from this platform as across most organizations, we need to breakdown the silos!