Workplace from Facebook Reviews

Workplace from Facebook

A simple and secure way to connect your organization.

Workplace from Facebook

Great software

Very good experience. Everything works and everything is a way that it's supposed to be. The software would be good for anybody who wants to try it

Pros

I like the software. It is easy to use and follow. And it helps me get the work that I need to get done. It helps me to better serve the public

Cons

Nothing that I can see this far. Everything is pretty good

I call it Facebook app for business

The workplace has united our team virtually, and we can now communicate instantly with each other to discuss any work-related matters.

Pros

This app is similar to Facebook due to which signup and team onboarding process do not take much time, and the user does not require much training and information to use it thoroughly.

Cons

There are no pretty much integrations options such as integrating Google Drive, Google Docs, Calendar, Dropbox, etc. on Workplace by Facebook, which is the downfall I feel about it.

Great concept

I tried Workplace for Facebook for my small business for several months, but after I was unable to justify the additional expense for the limited benefit and extra hassle of using two more apps to conduct business/communicate with employees, I decided to stick to the regular Facebook platform. I suspect this would be an ideal solution for larger businesses, however.

Pros

Facebook has long been an opportune place for individuals and business owners to come together. The advent of Workplace by Facebook brought about another extension of the same great platform that we all enjoy.

Cons

It is unclear as to whether or not Workplace for Facebook has any true benefit for small businesses, compared to simply using the Facebook/Messenger platform itself.

Great way to implement A company Intranet

Its great. We started using it as an intranet and overall communication tool. Wish it had more collaboration tools such as project planning.

Pros

Using workplace is like using regular facebook except that its for work. Almost everyone has a facebook account so there is no learning curve. You can use chat and create groups. Its great.

Cons

The paid upgrade is a let down because some of the necessary items that should be free can only be obtained by paying. I would like to see more tools available for free.

Ex5

Great

Pros

Its a great platform to join people togather at present people are to busy and have not enough time to meet friend or family member also , but with the help of there they do that without spent money in calling or message charge.

Cons

Nothing in my point of view. I thing Facebook need to add more tool so that it increase there popularity.

WORKPLACE REVIEW

I was shocked with what workplace can do as I belong to one of the largest companies, I am not able to view updates with other departments but workplace made it possible. We can also create groups here, employees with same interests just like Facebook. I'm glad my company bought this for us. Good job!

Pros

Workplace is an app wherein we can interact with colleagues and other employees of the company, its interface is like Facebook so it's easy for us to navigate the app.

Cons

Nothing, user friendly and comes with workplace messenger too.

A more formal Facebook for the workplace

It's a nice alternative to Facebook, especially since it's designed for the Workplace. But it doesn't have enough features for people to completely abandon their personal Facebook profiles or Messenger accounts. And since content is moderated, it becomes more a 'formal' social networking site, where people tend to ut their best foot forward rather than be their own selves.

Pros

What I liked most about using Workplace was how similar it was visually with Facebook itself. This meant there was no real learning curve moving from one platform to another. I also appreciated the organizational chart feature for the profiles. It's a good way to know where you are in your unit, and also understand the overall structure across an organization - who's the direct supervisor of a staff member, what is his or her role etc. This allows you to know more about a colleague you don't normally interact with on a day-to-day basis, and saves you time from contacting the wrong person if there is a need to collaborate. When you're using the mobile app, it's also not possible to do a screenshot. It ensures the privacy of work-related content, especially for nosy friends or relatives.

Cons

The size of the Workplace mobile app is too large. It takes way too much space, and since most people are on Messenger or Google Hangouts anyway, using the app to contact colleagues isn't exactly effective.

Great but not great

Workplace makes it easy to collaborate with other team members on projects, makes it easy to connect anytime of the day and allows for secure document sharing.

Pros

It is Facebook- it is EASY to use, and who does not know how to use Facebook? Workplace makes it easy to stream live videos/ presentations, have large group chats, schedule meetings. This makes taking business issues on the "go" easy. There is a free option and who does not like FREE? This could be beneficial for small businesses trying to get started, such as my sister's interior design company. For those that choose to pay for the service, you pay only for those users that log in each month.

Cons

So far, there is nothing that I do not like.

Best And Excellent Tool To Share The Information

We are using this tool for the marketing purpose and campaign purpose.I have been in 9 month in sales department but i use this tool more than a year. where to generate the lead we run the campaign through face book where it is a good platform where peoples will be most using this tool. So whenever we run a marketing the first and foremost is decision making and sharing the most important message in face book

Pros

Sharing the information and doing marketing research since it helps in achieving the target and revenue of the company where we can generate new customer and we can share the information with them. No hidden cost in facebook

Cons

There is no least about this software since features are always good

Workplace by Facebook Review

I personally dont use this software. but the company does.

Pros

the company I work for uses this software for self advertisemewnt of this company. it allows our company to stay connected to customers one on one.

Cons

customers are able to send messages and reply on the website any time of day so it can get a little frusterating.

Facebook for the workplace. One place for all work events

Pros

Although social facebook is blocked at work, Workplace by facebook is an amazing addition to the family as it allows collaboration with teams and other departments in regions around the globe. Amazingly, streaming is also enabled which makes our tech talks that we have at work available to all groups which are allowed. A safe space for colleagues to collaborate and share ideas.

Cons

Notifications upfront become a bit too much but can be easily configured to not be sent for every update. This can be set and but has to be done on a peer by peer case. Therefore everyone is responsible for their own alerts.

Awesome social network

I overall love this app because it keeps me busy and not bored

Pros

I like who I can meet on this site and keeping in touch with the people I love . Their is many funny people on here and videos especially!

Cons

What I like least is that it can be dangerous . It’s not for kids and the stuff and videos on here can be over rated.

Rebecca’s Review

Overall experience with workplace by Facebook is good.

Pros

What I liked most about workplace by Facebook is easy to navigate. It’s also easy to find jobs near me.

Cons

Whatever lights work place by Facebook is that it doesn’t give the option to create a new resume. Also I feel like it doesn’t show enough description of the job.

A work social media platform

Pros

We mainly use it to share information and across the wider business! We have plenty of groups that employees can join based on their interests, work location and etc! It’s used by exes to cascade information and communicate with the wider business. It’s easy to use - it’s basically Facebook but for work colleagues.

Cons

Sometimes get too many notifications but I guess that is something I can change in the settings. Notifications shouldn’t be default.

Stimulates more interaction at the workplace.

Pros

Workplace makes it possible for me to connect with colleagues from every of our branch outlet and all teams and departments in my coy. Allowing me exchange documents ,collaborate , video chat with colleagues ; while staying up to date with news and vital company announcements.

Cons

This is a photocopy of Facebook ,which I have now used for a decade and I will think this should just be merged with Facebook ; rather than being a stand alone product ,as they basically are 90% the same thing.

Get Connected with Facebook

Pros

It is very easy and user friendly. It also enables us to connect with our friends and family and get updated with their lives through photos and posts. It also can be used to open a business for it now has a marketplace.

Cons

Facebook has been greatly politicized and have been used by people to spread fake news and propaganda.

Gets the job done, but it's often in your way.

I use Workplace daily for team communication, and while it gets the job done it frequently is in your way, and needs workarounds for simple tasks such as sending images or links are implemented poorly.

Pros

- The UI is consistent and nice to look at. - It has a lot of customization options. - Group chats are very easy to create and manage

Cons

- Every link in the chat is proxied through the platform, so you need to be logged in the browser to open any link - The desktop app is poorly done, often requiring restarts/refresh - Images get proxied as well, which often results in loss of quality, so they need to be packaged in a zip file beforehand.

Intuitive and easy to use

Overall I think the idea is good but is highly dependent on how it is used by the company. It was somewhat cumbersome having a separate login to a different facebook but the concept is a good one.

Pros

I liked the familiar platform and ease of use of this software. Most people at this point have a facebook account or are familiar and Workplace looks and operates the same. I like that you can have groups for different departments/offices so events can be planned that may not apply to the entire company.

Cons

I don't have complaints about the software itself, only my company's use of it. The idea was to reduce company wide emails by using Workplace. In turn, employees had to turn off email settings to avoid redundant emails each time someone posted. In turning off these emails, you had no idea if someone posted so you had to login each day. My company used this to relay somewhat important information so it was one more step in everyone's day if you didn't risk missing out on important news.

Workplace by Facebook

It can gather more audience than any of other social software . this software makes communication better

Pros

It is most accessible software in social networks ,like comparing with other social software it gather huge amount of so can say audience

Cons

It is well develop software but its privacy policy should be improved

Workplace - An Excellent Working Platform

Overall, it has been great. I have personally experienced zero issues.

Pros

Workplace is both easy to set up, and easy for users to use. If you're in need of a platform for workers, Workplace is amazing.

Cons

There are some clunky aspects that may confuse users with this platform, so this should be expressed to them.

Wonderful tool for engaging and collaborating team on familiar platform

I am having wonderful experience with Workplace by Facebook as it is a great platform that allow us to have effective communication.

Pros

The thing which I like most about it is that it has centralized the whole information under single roof. It's live chat and video transmission are the two main things to highlight here. It let us share information with others conveniently. Furthermore it also enables us to react all the messages via comments or likes. It is super easy to use because almost everybody is familiar with it. Another amazing thing about it is that it has made viewing, selling or buying anything from anyone really easy.

Cons

Nothing really made me confused while using this awesome tool. One of the only limitations is that you must need to have a Facebook account in order to join marketplace. However I am contented user of this product.

Great for daily updates regarding employment.

I like to browse nearby jobs, and speak to different employers regarding employment. It's been pretty convenient for me to do this since I am a daily Facebook user.

Pros

You're able to browse through many jobs and catagories. Its very simple. Just make sure you have a Facebook account and Facebook messenger installed. Daily jobs will show up in your newsfeed!

Cons

I wasn't fond of the amount of emails I received regarding potential employment, however that could also be a good thing.

Competitive tool for communication facilities

Due to familiarity with Facebook, this software was one of the preferable App to use in teamwork in the company. Nevertheless, to contact and carry out business activities with customers, we did need the additional tools to proceed with our research projects.

Pros

1) As a facebook user, this software was easy to learn 2) Affordable prices to subscribe different features 3) Easy to make a connection and communication with team members since a registration 4)It provides a safe room for security, therefore no worry for GDPR regulation 5) Live video stream feature gives great opportunities to share news to team colleagues and managers as soon as possible

Cons

1) Most of the time, this software has difficulties in management and it needs an assistance of another tool to follow project posts and tasks 2) It provides a safe room for security, therefore no worry for GDPR regulation 3) In the case of switching into a paid version of the software, some previous data and accounts of company got lost.

Workplace by Facebook

Amazing place to communicate with friends and it might help with work and daily tasks.

Pros

Advantages: - easy to use even for beginners; - great functionality; - big community; - everything in one place.

Cons

Disadvantages: - the post are shows random; - top much information and spam; - dont have verify users.

Efficient & easy to use

Has been a great addition to our flow. Team members are now utilizing it outside of the workday to notify any members of management of needed information. Been a great experience thus far!

Pros

The ease & accessibility to staff while out in the field. Previously, was reliant on having to call or text team members & hoping that they had their phone on them. Downloaded this on their IPads & no longer have that worry.

Cons

The most difficult aspect was getting my team to pay attention! Once the initial period was over & the team adjusted, there have been no issues.