WPS Office Logo

Cross-platform file sharing & productivity suite

WPS Office Reviews - Page 3

1,480 reviews

GP

Giuseppe P.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Suite di produttività molto interessante e funzionale, ma non perfetta

La suite è stata utilizzata frequentemente per circa sei mesi, in attesa di poter acquistare altre licenze MS Office per l'ufficio. L'utilizzo è sempre stato fluido e intuitivo, i moduli meglio realizzati a mio parere sono il PDF viewer e il foglio di calcolo. Ho notato qualche rallentamento occasionale su attività impegnative e non sono presenti aggiornamenti automatici.

Pros

Facilità e velocità d'uso, interfaccia utente intuitiva, ricchezza di funzionalità, ottime prestazioni in particolare del modulo PDF viewer e foglio di calcolo.

Cons

Non sono presenti aggiornamenti automatici, può risultare lento occasionalmente in specifiche attività e non è chiarissimo il livello di sicurezza nello storage dei documenti.

Showing original review in Italian. See translation

AM

Agala M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 10,001+ employees

A Good Document Reader

Generally, the app works well and and you can do spreadsheets, word documents and convert word to pdf and vice versa using this software.

Pros

WPS has has just as many features as most document readers. It enables you to do the basic editing, conversions and formatting. I love that it is light and can be easily used on my mobile. I also appreciate that it has a free version with sufficient features to make it work for people who can not afford to buy premium features.

Cons

What I dislike about WPS is the ads. It has way too many ads. I also wish it had more features such as opening more that one tab on the app.

KR

Kamalkumar R.

Airlines/Aviation, 1,001-5,000 employees

Best alternative to Microsoft Office

Excellent app, I can recommend to people, who have multiple file types to work with.

Pros

The all in one solution, no need to installation multiple apps for different file types. Compatibility with Office and PDF files is excellent.

Cons

The User interface could be more better, it is by no means bad, but real eye candy is not. I prefer the interface of Microsoft Office though.

Nafeesa S.

Utilities, 10,001+ employees

Free document generation software

WPS Office is very helpful as a to-go software when i need to open a document or make a quick editing for my document from my smartphone.

Pros

I love that i can have a premium document generation and document management software that are free. It has all the tools that i need to create a business document with the premium tools that are provided. Furthermore, it also has smartphone version which i can create, edit and view my document from it.

Cons

The filtering and searching bars is working very slow when i am searching for my document on the smartphone version. It keep loading and not returning any result, and i sometime being impatient and search for the document manually. This problem should be fix fast .

Writing and Editing, self-employed

A great alternative for Microsoft office

I am a finger typist . I am faster when typing on my mobile, in fact ; i'm 3 times faster on mobile than i am on my PC/laptop keyboard. So, WPS makes it easy for me to type very fast with my thumbs on my mobile phone keyboard. I can confidently say that it has helped me save a lot of time typing.

Pros

I like the 1GB free cloud storage, the 30 days free trial is a great gesture to show how much they trust users. I also like the fact that they don't locked it out for users who don't pay after the 30 days trial. Its microsoft office compatibility is an added bonus in a way that you can easily open documents from people using microsoft office because majority of people and companies use it, which makes WPS equally universal. To me i think it's more mobile friendly than any other similar software I've ever used on mobile.

Cons

I worry about the security of my documents and the auto-spell check could do with a little improvement. The app opens faster on my mobile than it does on my laptop.

MM

Michael M.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

WPS Office Suite - One of the Best!

WPS office suite has been my most go-to software, especially when using it on my phone to view or edit documents whilst in transit. I have come to like it because of its portability and ease to use.

Pros

WPS Office is very user-friendly software and can be used on multiple platforms, be it android or windows. I like it that, you only need to install one application that can be used to open different types of files (pdf, documents, spreadsheets or PowerPoint files)

Cons

I missed the ability to edit pdf files on the android version.

Martha O.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

GREAT APP

Overall, WPS office is a great app and I recommend it for everyone

Pros

WPS Office is a great app and the latest update which enables me project my slides via WIFI and also make impressions on my phone is really a great contribution to the app. It is also very befitting for any Word or PDF document and a good alternative to Microsoft office and this is because of its compatibility to a lot of programs and operating systems. WPS Office gives its users the power to continue working on our documents even as we walk along the streets, for it can be used on our mobile devices. With WPS Office, you are able to create word documents anywhere, making WPS Office use very effective and efficient. And everything you do on it is either free or done at a very affordable cost and its efficiency helps you to not mess things up, even if you are a first time user.

Cons

WPS Office meets a lot of my office needs but the issue I have with it is that it lacks some of the features of a PC office, especially when using it via an Android device Also, file collapse happens too often and the developers need to look into this.

Volodymyr B.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Just like MS Office minus excessive fat plus user experience

As far as multi-platform office suites go - WPS Office presents one of the most balanced solutions. It is easy to use, the features are effective and there is no excessive fat that bogs down the programs productivity. It is streamlined to the core features and that is all you can ask from an office suire.

Pros

WPS Office is like MS Office minus all the stuff you don't really use. That's basically all you need to know. Since the purpose of an office suite is to create certain types of documents without making the user burst into tears - it seems strange that no one tries to go for the "basic barebones" option. WPS Office does just that. It does its job pretty well and it never attracts your attention with dubious lags, drag and crashes as it often happens with other office suites loaded to the brim with the stuff that you don't need. Its greatest asset is a mobile app which is probably the best mobile office suite experience i have ever had. It is easy to use and you rarely if ever manage to mess things up with it.

Cons

There are some uncomfortable feature limitations - such as somewhat clumsy Spreadsheets editing interface and image inserting in Writer. Also - there is no grammar check which is a downer for many.

Thanks for your feedback. We will take your comments into consideration when designing future features of the application.

Food Production, 501-1,000 employees

WPS office...

Pros

WPS is a recomendable software as it contains office feature like word, power point, spread sheet and pdf viewer. The office features are easy to navigate .The free version is also available to users and one can access his/her documents using any mobile or computer platform by simply login into his/her account.

Cons

Grammarly check tools are quite ineffective. My overall rating in gramarly is often low even after having spell checked my document while using the WPS office. The free version has quite more adverts.

Otuonye J.

Education Management, 1,001-5,000 employees

A good lternative for M.S.Office in your Phone

It can be used offline and it functions admirably. It likewise permit you to save your work on your phone.

Pros

Pros: This is a wonderful app, It has PDF, Document, Spread Sheets and, Memo. You can Edith them with in your phone utilizing the app. The responsiveness and the UI is also commendable. It permit you to save your archive easily be it in your telephone, Google Drive e.tc. You can send out as PDF . You can work in your PC similar records you are working with in your smarphone. You easily Email the files or share it anyplace - The cost likewise is so good.

Cons

I truly have nothing awful to state about this product it is for sure that great, perhaps for the free form would be the advertisements although it is not that offensive they are okay for a free form.

DL

Daniel L.

Retail, 1-10 employees

Great Free (with optional paid upgrades) Alternative to Microsoft Office Products

I use the word processing and spreadsheet functions the most. They can be opened in the same interface, which is nice. They do everything competing products do, and sometimes more.

Pros

Fully replaces Microsoft Office (now office 365) and doesn't require me to pay a subscription fee every month. Doesn't force me to work in the cloud.

Cons

I don't have any complaints about this software. It fills the hole left behind when Microsoft forced users to pay monthly for software that doesn't need to be SaaS.

Chiamaka O.

Arts and Crafts, 11-50 employees

An appraisal of WPS Office

WPS is my reliable Mobile word processor that effectively does all my typing and spreadsheet operations. I recommend it for your use, and I recommend WPS looks into the cons stated above. Thanks.

Pros

Works seamlessly across all mobile platforms. I like the fact that WPS grows with technological advancement in other areas. We recently made a presentation where we presented our slides via WiFi and were also able to illustrate on device screen while it projected on the screen. It is a reliable word processor that serves business needs on the go. I make memos and circulars during my taxi rides in the evenings and easily mail them to appropriate quarters. Guess what, all this is for free, except projecting through WiFi

Cons

File collapsed accidentally is a common errpr on this software. Developers should work on this. A document that has the same file extension such as docx or ppt should be able to save directly to a the same location after editing them. Whenever i work on MS word and have to open on wps office to do a mior edit, I need to save as all over agin. Not cool. The 1GB of cloud storage isn't much.

RS

Richard S.

Machinery, 1-10 employees

Excellent free alternative to MS Office

I was ambivalent about trying this app, after so many years using Microsoft Office I thought that transitioning to something else would be awkward. However, the switch to WPS was not as uncomfortable as I imagined, and in fact I think it may be more user-friendly than the former, even if the app has less features.

Pros

I have been using WPS Office since losing my access to Microsoft 365, and therefore MS Office. It was free to use, which is probably my favorite thing about the software. I think it's a great substitute for Office, and it is at least as user-friendly, if not more so.

Cons

I sometimes get annoyed with the promos to upgrade to a premium version, or similar ads that will pop up from time to time while starting the software.

NM

Nobukhosi M.

Accounting, 51-200 employees

WPS Office review

With WPS Office ,lm able to create documents and presentation and conduct so much more in one, Its my business diary

Pros

It is very easy to use and straight forward,It is user efficient, allows my computer to run smoothly,no drags.WPS Office has integrated, writer, spreadsheet, presentations and PDF tools into one usable platform easy to comprehend.

Cons

I think it doesn't have all required tools to edit pdf docs ,Not sure if it has spell check. About the safety and security of this app its not very clear about the data and privacy ,

WA

Wilfried A.

Human Resources, self-employed

Alternative très convaincante aux grands noms du secteur de la bureautique

Suite bureautique multiplateforme accessible dans sa version complète à petit coût offrant des fonctionnalités pertinentes et du stockage cloud.

Pros

Compatible avec Microsoft Office, il s'agit d'une suite bureautique qui intègre dans une seule interface plusieurs logiciels (de texte, de traitement de feuilles de calcul et de présentation dans le style PowerPoint) et aussi un lecteur PDF. Ce logiciel permet d’exporter tous vos documents et d’effectuer des représentations office au format PDF. Très facile d'utilisation. Utilisable de façon totalement gratuite. Dans le même temps, WPS Office est multiplateforme. Ce qui est un gros avantage pour la mobilité et l'accessibilité facile à ses données. Très bon rapport qualité-coût.

Cons

La version gratuite intègre un peu trop de publicités qui sont en même temps très envahissantes. Elles apparaissent, surtout sur la version Android, en plein dans le champ de lecture ou de traitement. Il lui manque aussi un peu de puissance et de fonctionnalités pour rivaliser véritablement avec les gros notamment la suite MS Office

Showing original review in French. See translation

Emmanuel I.

Civil Engineering, 51-200 employees

Wps is the best of all

I've had great success using this tool, and I've been able to do a little bit of everything, including reading various office files. It also gives me the option to tweak them and convert them into a variety of formats, making it a highly useful program.

Pros

Word, spreadsheets, PowerPoint, and a PDF viewer are all included in the flexible office package known as WPS Office. It works with all smartphone systems and computer architectures. The UI is easy to use and transparent. The mobile version makes working while on the go quite convenient. You can view your files on many devices whenever you want if you have an account. The software's primary functions are also accessible in a free edition.

Cons

The current PDF manager only provides a few simple features and is not very useful or intuitive. In addition, compared to other spreadsheet solutions now available, the spreadsheet layout is also simple and needs additional improvement.

MZ

Muhammad Zubair S.

Computer Hardware, self-employed

WPS Office An Efficient Productivity Applications Package

A composite package of 3 applications is a time-saver in terms of switching back and forth in similar office suites. One window and all work is there for the user to go through. A very impressive overall experience because, when I share my documents or sheets with my clients, they do not realize it is made with WPS Office.

Pros

The WPS Office is a most convenient productivity software, that has a power like most robust office suite by Microsoft. I chose this over other office suites because of its compact size software requiring very low disk space for installation. It also offers a unique Tab view, which helps a lot in browsing through and editing comparative documents or spreadsheets. It is Cloud Storage feature is amazing,...

Cons

It would be more advantageous to have a more creative PDF Manager, as currently the PDF editing tool offer very basic functions. There should be more robust Spreadsheet templates, I like contemporary and corporate styles, this software does not provide engaging templates. There should be more ease of sorting columns in Spreadsheets.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam S.

Civil Engineering, 201-500 employees

Best option for me to open PDF and DOCS file in my mobile device

In my work area, Quick edition of WPS office boost my moral, i can easily open and read my file during any kind of operation , which save time and increase production. Sometime ads disturb our activity. Overall they can improve their apps in near future for better support to user.

Pros

I love the integration of different kinds of format in mobile app , i can open PDF, Word files, Excel file, PowerPoint file very easily in My mobile device. That save my most valuable time in my work area.

Cons

Advertisement are disgusting , So many app appear during any kind of work process. You can not simply concentrate your work due ads disturbance.

Joseph N.

International Affairs, 51-200 employees

Have and Edit your Documents

WPS has ensured that I can still access and work with my documents even when I cannot access my computer

Pros

WPS Office gives its users the power to continue working on our documents even as we walk along the streets, for it can be used on our mobile devices. With WPS Office, the user is able to create word documents from any location, making WPS Office very effective and efficient to use. Needless to say, WPS Office is very cheap in both first-time cost and maintenance cost. The software does not require...

Cons

WPS Office may lack some of the features of a PC office, especially when used from an Android device

ZH

Zachary H.

Computer Software, self-employed

WPS vs the competition

Overall this software package will allow you to perform all tasks needed to perform in a office environment. I was able to afford this software, and still be able to run the business and keep all records properly documented. I mainly used the software remotely using a tablet or sometimes my phone to perform daily activities.

Pros

WPS Office contains a rich editing software called Writer that can create and edit texts, images, custom charts, tables, and other objects to produce amazing documents. It is also a lot cheaper than other products like Microsoft Office. WPS Office has a presentation tool that allows users to create stunning presentations using pre-made templates that are provided by the system. Also WPS is available on all platforms including IOS and Android.

Cons

This software does not has as many features of other Office programs. It can be a little difficult to navigate and control the environment. The software hasn't been around as long as some competitors and could use more tweaking. There needs to be an auto update function built in.

AA

Aatif A.

Computer Software, 501-1,000 employees

WPS Office

WPS Office is a lightweight and fast Office suite and its well equipped free version makes it a perfect choice for students.

Pros

WPS Office is a powerful and suitably equipped alternative to Microsoft Office as it supports a wide range of file types like docs, xls, ppt, etc and has a familiar workspace and user interface. It enables users to do all basic and medium-complexity jobs very easily along with also working quite well on more complex and demanding tasks. It is has high level of integration as it can recognize and correctly read different format files created by other programmes. And in terms of accessibility, it allows you to store and later retrieve your files and documents in cloud storage just by signing in through your email. Along with its paid subscription, it also have a free version which performs almost equally good but shows ads to generate revenue.

Cons

The only problem that I have faced with WPS Office is that its free version offers extremely limited support for creating or editing a PDF file

aS

adewale S.

Computer Software, self-employed

WPS Office Word Review

I have done several jobs with WPS Office for customer's all over the world and have not gotten feedback like it's not opening. Since have been using the software it makes work easy and faster. Although it takes time to be proficient in it but it's worth it

Pros

WPS Office is a tool made so simple to work with in preparing presentations. Making it a user friendly softly and this has made it popular among freelancer. The WPS Office interface makes work easy to finish timely, this means any presentation done using it will be appreciated by the customer. It is also flexible users can create more than one slides. User can import pictures, videos and publish it online just by a click and still maintain good work

Cons

WPS Office also has its own short comings, even with it's features which are user friendly, it can not give the desired graphics compared to other softwares used for mainly graphics like (Corel draw, Adobe). So has we are made to believe that it can give good graphics it's not so. Users can do it on the graphics software and import it to WPS office

Hani Khalilah A.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

Good documentation with WPS Office

Pros

I appreciate the fact that I can get quality document generating and management tools for free. It comes with all of the tools I need to write a business document, including premium tools. It also includes a mobile phone version, which I can create, edit, and read my documents.

Cons

When searching for a document on the smartphone version, the filtering and searching bars are pretty slow. It keeps loading and returning no results, so I get irritated and manually search for the document. This issue should be resolved as soon as possible.

Esad S.

Transportation/Trucking/Railroad, 201-500 employees

All in one development tool for anyone

Day to day operations are much easier with WPS than any other software in the market and I have tried them all

Pros

It is integrated in just one big product and you do not need to jump from program to program. Beside that you have an online storage capabilities which is an additional bonus. Having a luxury to access your work from anywhere in the world is just remarkable

Cons

Well I'm a big fan of personalization and that is something WPS can add in the future, beside that it is a wonderful product

MO

Maurançais O.

Market Research, self-employed

Meilleur traiteur de texte

Pros

WPS Office regroupe tout en un. Il a le tableur, le traiteur de texte, il permet d'élaborer une bonne présentation et surtout, il s'adapte à tout type d'outils: les ordinateurs et les téléphone mobile ou tablette.

Cons

Le logiciel a parfois trop de publicité lorsqu'on l'utilise et connecté à internet, et il plante parfois le téléphone lorsqu'on accélère le travail.

Showing original review in French. See translation