WPS Office Logo

Cross-platform file sharing & productivity suite

WPS Office Reviews - Page 5

1,480 reviews

Andoniaina A.

Apparel & Fashion, self-employed

Un outil tout-en-un pour les tâches bureautiques

Pros

WPS Office me permet de traiter à la fois du texte, des calculs et des présentations sans utiliser plusieurs applications. J'adore vraiment la possibilité d'échanger des fichiers et des documents. La version mobile de WPS Office est très agréable à utiliser, avec une interface intuitive simple. C'est un outil gratuit assez sympa si vous ne pouvez pas vous permettre ceux avec des licences.

Cons

Dommage que la suite WPS ne permet pas l'écriture par commande vocale. Cette fonctionnalité est assez importante pour faciliter et accélérer mon travail.

Showing original review in French. See translation

FT

Fabrice T.

Computer Software, self-employed

file reader software

satisfied despite its limitations because I use it for my multiple journeys, since I have just subscribed to the new premium version. I recommend it.

Pros

this software is practical and easy to use, with it I can open any file and share it in social networks if I want. Its excel, word,..., allows me to work with all kind of documents; I just used it for my research works.

Cons

Some problems to point out: the free feature is invasive of ads which limits the work in time. I have just subscribed to the premium version but the ads come back every time I open the software, but they are not too intrusive as on the free version. I also use it in my phone but it's slow to use. I wish they would reduce the ads, give frequent bonuses for the users of the premium version, for example, if a user subscribes to the premium version, he/she would be given an extra week's bonus for the incentives.

Ayodeji O.

Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, 11-50 employees

One of the best softwares for creating documents on Android On the go.

WPS has really proven to be helpful  especially on the mobile platform. It is designed for basic usage of three specific Microsoft packages, writer, presentation and spreadsheet. I create, edit and share documents easily on my mobile device without my laptop with the help of WPS. Though there are limited features available on the software which is expected being a light version. But then I believe it can still be worked on and advanced features can be included for better experience.

Pros

WPS is a smart software that allows you to create  and or edit files either in Word, spreadsheet or presentation format. You can work on multiple documents at the same time using the tab feature. WPS also has hidden features which you can use to open and even edit pdf files.

Cons

WPS grows  to become too heavy and starts sucking up the storage space. I had to keep clearing the cache files which is annoying. There are limited features available when compared to Microsoft Word, presentation  and spreadsheet.

Mining & Metals, 11-50 employees

The Best office suite by far

Excellent overall

Pros

Ease of use, plenty of functions covering all the needs for presentations, document writing and spreadsheets.

Cons

Some of the updates made the application heavy and slow.

JB

Janene B.

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Great easy to use product

Pros

I really love this software. I use WPS Writer and Spreadsheets daily. I have found the spreadsheets are a great alternative to excel. Also the writer and Spreadsheets both have some really great templates to use if you want too. My favorite function is in Spreadsheets where you can de-dupe your columns. Love Love Love this!!! I haven't tried using the Presentation program yet, but plan too. These programs are just really easy to use, which is great for me as I am still a little old school.

Cons

The one thing I really do not like in the Spreadsheets program is that I cannot sort the columns properly and without shifting the rest of the sheet. This is probably operator error, but regardless excel is much easier when it comes to this. But those pop up ads that you have to wait for to clear so you can actually get work done is VERY irritating and would like that pop up to go away permanently.

DS

Deepak S.

It has all the basic features which are required for daily use. As its completely free so I love it

Pros

WPS is really great for Writer, Presentation and Spreadsheets. Compatibility is excellent, both in using the programs and handling files in the Office format. One feature that almost works and could be helpful is File Roaming, still marked beta. The idea is to save files from our desktop, laptop and mobile devices to personal cloud storage, then share those files between all devices. It saved files...

Cons

No collaboration beyond Track Changes and Comments; No grammar checking It shows pop ups on desktop without even informing the user in terms of use or while installing the program! Without this problem, I would definitely give it 5 stars for its perfect functionality, intuitive design and modern interface.

JM

Josphat M.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

An essential tool for professional and personal life

WPS Office has become my go-to office suite. I highly recommend WPS Office to anyone in need of a reliable and feature-rich office software solution.

Pros

I like the WPS Office comprehensive suite of office applications that have greatly improved my productivity and efficiency. One of the standout features of WPS Office is its compatibility with Microsoft Office formats. I can seamlessly open, edit, and save documents in formats such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. I particularly appreciate the advanced features offered by WPS Office. The Writer application provides a wide range of formatting options, templates, and styles for easy creation of professional-looking documents. The Spreadsheets application offers powerful data analysis tools and functions to manipulate and visualize data effectively. The Presentation application provides dynamic and visually appealing slideshows.

Cons

Nothing to complain about so far, I'm making full use of the tool on daily basis

Andrea s.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Edit, save and share documents with WPS Office

This product has helped me a lot because it's like having a computer everywhere with my phone or my iPad since this platform is compatible with several operating systems, so when I leave my laptop behind in my office, I don't have any problems, because I always I have the option to make a document or maybe I want to edit a file and export it to PDF, I do it from my mobile device with WPS.

Pros

I like WPS Office because it is very well adapted for mobile devices, making it easy for me to edit Doc files when I don't have a computer within reach, also one of the things I like the most is that it can edit and read files and convert them to PDF. I like how easy it is to create a spreadsheet as I can customize it as well as use the different templates that the app has. Its interface is simple and intuitive and easy to use.

Cons

I don't like that the mobile version has a lot of banner ads, and this makes it a bit time consuming to edit or read a document.

Muhammad Arifur R.

Environmental Services, 11-50 employees

Best alternative to Microsoft Office

I have been using WPS Office to create and edit documents and presentations for more than 4 years now. And it works just as fine as Microsoft Office.

Pros

WPS Office compiles 3 office softwares into one. It integrates document, spreadsheet and presentation creation capabilities. Thus, I don't have to use a bunch of softwares for my office work.

Cons

The user interface looks a bit old. It doesn't look as nice as Microsoft Office.

Patrick Y.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

the best microsoft office alternative

its a clone of microsoft office. i like how its so user-friendly. theres no learning curve

Pros

it hardly ever crashes unless your document has hundreds of pages. wps office has great tutorials and user reviews.

Cons

it has some ads. however the ads are not too intrusive and seldom appear on my laptop's screen. also, it cant be customized too much.

LM

LUCAS M.

Writing and Editing, self-employed

Really a whole office in a single app

The WPS Office solves by itself the significant problem of finding a full suite of document viewers and editors for mobile use. Now I know there is no more need to take a laptop everywhere with me to finish simple tasks. Also, if I get caught by surprise on the street by an urgent revision that has to be made to a document, I don't need to cancel appointments or wait until I get home, I can simply excuse myself for ten minutes and do it in my smartphone.

Pros

In a single app, you get a software suite with powerful text and pdf viewer and editor, packed with practically any tool you would ever need, a file converter and compressor and a document scanner. It never crashes, even though I constantly leave a dozen tabs of documents open. Even then, the app seems to never drain battery during standby, and the documents can be accessed without delay when I return to the editor. I judge it carries with well-deserved pride the title of "definitive portable office".

Cons

It did give me the strange habit of making the final revision for my text documents on the go, and it might feel strange to be seen in public working at your smartphone, but that is only a side effect to the convenience of the app, and hardly a demerit. Also, now I enjoy less of the scenery while commuting but get to finish my job earlier, so that's a fair trade for me.

JK

Jacinta K.

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Best Office Suite Software!

I have had a great experience with WPS especially as a student. With PDF editor feature, I was able to highlight important information on lecturers notes. I have been able to easily store important files to Cloud which I can easily access on a new phone or computer device.

Pros

With WPS, you are able to access Spreadsheet, Word, and PowerPoint tools which you can use to record data and create presentations. It has a share feature which allows you to send a copy of your saved document(s) to others via email, Whatsapp, and other sharing tools. It is also easy to convert documents to PDF format using this software. A bonus and critical feature about this software is that it is directly linked to your Cloud therefore with a single click, you are able to back up your documents.

Cons

This software has ads which interfere with my work. The ads consume a lot of data and they constantly slow down my work progress.

AS

Akash S.

Consumer Goods, 501-1,000 employees

WPS my one-stop solution provider for the Day to day Data management and analysis

Data management is the important part which wps helps me in during my work related activities and data logging and analysing

Pros

Most impactful features are-1. Very ease of use and also includes tutorial section for guiding 1st time users2. It is very versatile and very handy to use upon every platform with same set of abilities and features and accessibilities 3. Data import/export is never been so easy as today using wps office4. Data analysis and management is never been so easy as today using wps because using it we have the complete capability of using its tools for our purpose in just no time

Cons

Till now just no cons ever been observed by me

WA

Waleed A.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

An affordable alternative to Ms office

It is a good alternative when you can not subscribe to Ms office and you have no access to online Google apps.

Pros

This is available on all major platform like iOS Android windows etc. And there is a free version too, which still has most of the functions activated. The office works just as fine for basic usage like making presentations, writing documents and even the spreadsheets are worth it. It offers some cloud storage for storing the documents online, as is the need of the day and supports third party cloud as well, including OneDrive. One of the best feature is that, it is all in one app/software. Finally, even the paid versions are very cheap.

Cons

The software has only three of the office softwares, that is spreadsheets, presentations and documents. Cloud storage is only one GB. Too little in comparison to the free space offered by Microsoft or Google. It has quite a number of limitations when it comes to professional presentations or documents. You really need MS office for that.

Thanks for your review. We will take your feedback into our consideration to keep updating and improving our product features. Just let you know - we do have PDF tools and some special features such as picture to text, export to picture, file backup&recovery and so on. For more information, please check our website https://www.wps.com.

Computer Software, 1-10 employees

An affordable and well-equipped office productivity suite to ease your life

My overall experience of using WPS office is in a satisfactory level as It provides a great service to edit and process my documents for free of charge. The most useful feature that I observed in the software is its ability to edit the same document across multiple devices. It was helpful to save lot of my time.

Pros

If you are searching for a free and good alternative for Microsoft office package with almost the same functionalities, then WPS Office is one of the best candidates for that. It is free and contains all the necessary tools inside one application. Further we can edit our documents both on our PCs and mobile devices as well. Even though we can upgrade to a premium account in WPS office, the free version is capable of fulfilling almost all of your document concerns.

Cons

The advertisements in the free version are a bit distracting and also sometimes the software freezes while working and closes down. So, I had to restart it.

KM

KALVIN M.

Computer Software, self-employed

WPS Office Review

I've made endless introductions for both enormous and independent ventures. I've never had anybody disclose to me they couldn't open a record or report any issues with their show in every one of the years I've utilized the program and conveyed show to people from one side of the planet to the other. It requires some investment to appropriately dominate yet after you've invested the work, you can accomplish some astonishing things with the product.

Pros

WPS Office is a straightforward apparatus for making stunning introductions with a UI that is without question, "what-you-see-is-the thing that you-truly get." It is likewise the most generally utilized show programming, which implies any show you work in WPS office will in all likelihood never be dismissed by a client or scene. It's additionally very flexible permitting clients to accomplish something other than slideshows. Clients can make online slideshows with interactive infographics and unique illustrations and recordings.

Cons

WPS Office, as such countless different items, is imperfect. It very well may be more easy to use, which is a region where a few contending introducing apparatuses sparkle. It's not reasonable for the making of imaginative craftsmanship or illustrations, in spite of the way that numerous clients seem to accept such. Assuming you need special designs, make them in different projects (like Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc. ) and afterward import them to WPS Office.

Geoffrey L.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Ideal mobile tool to develop reports on our devices

The experiences that you have with the use of this WPS Office application are of high quality because it is easy to use to create reports and presentations in different types of formats to guarantee compatibility with other mobile devices at all times, in addition to mentioning that you can share the information through this application

Pros

What I like about using this WPS Office application is that I can perform and develop when type of work such as reports or presentations quickly and accurately, as it maintains compatibility with most mobile devices thus achieving use anywhere and appreciate the best possible time, maintain an attractive design and updates that add essential features to improve your image.

Cons

What I don't like is that sometimes errors are generated that cause the program to close, which can be negative because the information that is taken at the moment can be lost.

MY

Mohamed Y.

Computer & Network Security, 51-200 employees

WPS review

Easy to use and have many options

Pros

Not complicated Easy to use and have many options

Cons

Easy to use and have many options and very useful

sf

syed f.

Information Technology and Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

wps office review

Pros

yes wps has the best feature which some other has not it give many storage system and real time data keeping and help export and import any data from any where and give the best cloud storage foe less price ever got till now love with this product

Cons

there is not thing to say but the auto correction is the best feature and its ui has the game change

Sandeep T.

Veterinary, 11-50 employees

Easy and best thing for editing Slides, forming pdf and many more

Pros

The best thing about WPS Office is it allows you to edit the Slides which cant be done in other apps i.e. you can insert pictures, correct sentences, modify the Whole slide. You can use Camera and convert it to pdf, excel and doc. This option lets you do it fast in comparision to typing. It even lets you create you your Resume. One of the best thing about this app is if you accidently deleted any file you can restore it with in a week (7 days). Its an all in one app. Instead of having different apps it lets you have all functions in one. You can get its Premium version for a month if you invited your friends. I liked this part beacuse its so good for us students who are jobless.

Cons

Many funtions i mean all extra funtions are only valid to premium account. It crashes some time. If its a normal account it provides you small storage space. From this app i cant download the slide to my internal storage but instead it is saved to the same app .

MT

Maria Teresa O.

WPS Office: A good alternative to Microsoft Office

I tried using WPS Office to see if it fits my needs well. Also, i tried using it to see if users who cannot afford to have MS Office can benefit from this. I found out that almost all features of MS Office can be found in WPS Office. However, the major thing i noticed is when it is being used with screen readers, the reader cannot read what is being written on an opened file. That is something that I think can be improved in future releases of updates.

Pros

Pros of WPS Office are as follows: -Comes with a complete tool for almost any kind of document or data you need to work on -Files can easily be exported to other file types -It's easy to import files with different file types

Cons

The cons of WPS Office are as follows: -Not so popular, unlike MS Office -Sometimes, sharing and/or sending files to other people can be challenging -It is not friendly to persons with visual impairment who are using screen readers

ML

Mubanga L.

Accounting, self-employed

WPS quality

Excellent, affordable, quality and easy to operate

Pros

I like it cause of how easy and affordable it is to use

Cons

Not being able to save data instantly when in need urgently

Yaroslav G.

Very good alternative tool before Microsoft Office

Pros

This is a good, nice and cheap program. It is the alternative to the giant of Microsoft, has the full range of reading, editing and creation of documents, spreadsheets, presentations and notes. In my case I have always used it in the tables I have had. Very simple to use and creates compatible files with Windows and Linux environments. It is very functional. Ideal to save time in the verification, reading and editing of office files on mobile devices. It is a basic tool for the real mobile office.

Cons

It has its limitations, one is the issue of inserting images in the document that I see something cumbersome, in addition, that the document becomes very heavy, which makes handling by mail more difficult. What tends to produce errors in the operating system of my table. But it is still functional as a file manager and editor with DOC, XLS and PPT extensions

AY

Abdu Yimam H.

Construction, 1,001-5,000 employees

WPS is the most easiest, fast and suitable for my job. It makes my life easy.

Prepare Daily, Weekly and Monthly work schedule, Daily, Weekly and Monthly progress report...etc

Pros

Create, edit and modify any documents documents that I use in office, home and also site.

Cons

Nothing all I know is it's the best of best software's I have used before.

John Ovie J.

Education Management, 201-500 employees

An Amazing Reading and Formatting Document App!

I have been using this App for over 5 years now. My current job deals a lot with documentations and as such this App has been a blessing as relating to job role. Even in an informal setting, I can operate and perform an impromptu task with the help of this App. My boss is always astonished by my prompt response to tasks and assignments despite not being around my office or personal computer. He doesn’t know my secret yet, I hope to tell him someday.

Pros

This is my favorite word formatting and PDF reading file mobile App. It is very good, in fact it’s brilliant; gives me the pleasure of typing, reading and editing a word (Doc. or Docx.) or excel (Xlsl) document on my mobile device not excluding saving my file on the cloud storage in place of my device storage.

Cons

Yes, I know the developer wants to make profits, but there is a surge of Ads displayed when using the App with internet turned on. It sometimes poise some difficulty in navigating through it.