WPS Office Logo

Cross-platform file sharing & productivity suite

WPS Office Reviews - Page 6

1,480 reviews

TO

Toluwanimi O.

Civic & Social Organization, 11-50 employees

Best document app ever

Super affordable and it gets everything done without stress.

Pros

WPS Office is entirely free. For someone like me who does a ton of typing work, WPS office has helped me achieve my goals faster and totally free.

Cons

The ads that pop up in the application can be very annoying. It would be great if the ads are reduced for those using the free version too.

JJ

Jibin J.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

The Ultimate tool for Document Creation and Management, Which is free of cost.

My overall experience with this tool is very good, Earlier We are using separate tools or software for each operation, Now everything is available at one place. It supports to view and edit almost all types of file formats and also variety of templates for creating documents and posters are also available, which makes our work easy.

Pros

WPS Office provides templates and posters for creating documents/files of any need is an interesting and useful feature, and also most of the features are free to use. It also help to view files / documents of any format in a easy and faster way. The User Interface is so easy to understand and attractive. It also helps to manage files and documents in cloud that helps to backup our files.

Cons

I didn't find anything to dislike about this tool, it serves its purpose properly. I will be recommending this tool to others, Since all the operations related with documents / files are available at one place. We can Manage files, Share / receive , edit files, convert files from one format to another, etc.

ANTONY NOYAL J.

Automotive, 10,001+ employees

Document creation

WPS helps to create documents and helps to read the documents too. Almost everyone can learn the software without any coaching. It can be used for educational purposes as well as for professional purposes too. The functions are making it easy to use, every function make it simpler than you think. The updated version making this software to another level. It is also available in mobiles which will help to read or edit the documents anywhere you want. Different styles,fonts,colors are available. And another feature is that we can import Word files to pdf too. As per the need we can select various styles of documents to make the starting easier.

Pros

WPS helps to create documents and helps to read the documents too. The functions are making it easy to use, every function make it simpler than you think. The updated version making this software to another level. It is also available in mobiles which will help to read or edit the documents anywhere you want. Different styles,fonts,colors are available. And another feature is that we can import Word files to pdf too.

Cons

There is not much problems to this software the few problems are these, Security of the file is not good, an expert can crack the code and reach the the information. There are lot of features in the new version which might be a complex or hard to understand every functions.

DK

Dhomitha K.

Hospital & Health Care, 10,001+ employees

Best Free and Fast Office Pack

I have been using other Office software and hands down, WPS is the easiest and faster to use. User friendly interface and at the same time, light on PC. Has most of the features of other available office software. Again I have to mention that the software has no unnecessary clutter, everything is well laid out in the interface and every process is simple. As an example Autosave feature is a no-nonsense and direct. It just saves automatically. Really find it helpful. There are a few minor issues, but those are negligible considering it's free.

Pros

Ease of use Free Functionality is good Fast

Cons

Opening new documents as tabs is good for sometimes, but not always good Lacks creative options

Stasha K.

E-Learning, self-employed

I liked it the most before all that bugs.

Initially, it was an excellent product, and I enjoyed it. I installed it on the computers of many family members and friends. When it slowed down and became hard to use, I gave up. I believe now it has changed, and I would give it another chance because I remember I liked it more than any other. It was WPS and ten empty spaces after and maybe some other product then.

Pros

It was my best free alternative for Microsoft Office. I have used it for a few years. It has a similar menu option and all that good-looking fancy options.

Cons

It becomes slow and unresponsive sometimes. I couldn't open some documents. The product has excellent potential, but I can't continue to use it smoothly. Probably it was hard to make updates every time as a free option.

Retail, 10,001+ employees

Subscriptions are for the birds.

The main business problem solved is no annual fee.

Pros

I got tired of paying a subscription service annually I wanted a one and done. WPS is the product I was looking for and I'm so glad I use it to this day.

Cons

The only con that this program has is the presentation AKA "PowerPoint". It's lackluster and not really worth your time.

Edo M.

Management Consulting, self-employed

Fantastic and not too simple office package

Nice, simple and fully compatible office package for every pocket. On-line template database is a nice addition to whole experience. Can be used without own installation after windows reinstallation.

Pros

Price is a fantastic advantage of this package (on group of 3 PCs) and is a good example of a subscription plan. Most used options are implemented without problems, on most logical places to look for. Photo resizing/positioning is slightly different than usually but offers many options after You learn all the tricks.

Cons

There are parts that are missing from whole package, that competition have; some DTP solution or database software that can be implemented in whole experience. Some features are missing (for example: linking to photos or other files instead of importing them in document) so that file size is much smoller.

Thanks for your review. We will continue to improve the WPS product so it's easy to use for everyone.

Dinuka M.

Electrical/Electronic Manufacturing, 501-1,000 employees

Best multipurpose office app

WPS Office is a multipurpose office app with many functions

Pros

Alternative to rather costly Microsoft product Easy to use Complete office suite pdf to word converter Available on Windows, Linux, iOS and Android. Automatic document saver Support multi languages

Cons

Some features come with a premium licence. But it is cheaper than Microsoft office suite

Telecommunications, 51-200 employees

WPS office is the best document reader for my mobile phone

I have been using WPS office for a long time now and I think that it is a great product to view or create documents/ files on the go even while on the move. I have made many assignments with this product

Pros

I like how it determines and then views and type of file in my device, whether it is in pdf format, excel, word files or even pictures. It is way much cheaper than software's such as Microsoft office. It is also easily accessible. Most importantly it is available on both android and IOS.

Cons

Opening a document takes a bit of time when the app is determining the type of document. I think that this can be improved, besides that it is a great product.

Higher Education, 201-500 employees

Briefly look WPS Office

The WPS headquarters is gorgeous! It is the most effective Office substitute I have yet discovered. Given how long Office has been around, the fact that it looks and feels better than Office itself is a high compliment. I simply adore how simple it is to use WPS Office. It is a lot better piece of software overall than Open Office and considerably less expensive than Microsoft's 365. It is also much more attractive and user-friendly. I can only urge everyone to use it.

Pros

Having a very recognizable workspace and user interface, WPS Office is a fantastic alternative to the Microsoft Office suite. It also supports a variety of file types. Users are able to complete all simple and medium-complexity activities, and they also perform admirably on challenging and very complex ones. It is a highly helpful tool since it can recognize and accurately read complex files produced by other programs.

Cons

Despite having the Premium version installed, the mobile version does not function fully. I followed all the recommendations and am still using the version, but it has some restrictions. I can view and open files but I am unable to edit or create new documents. Technical support did a good job of educating me, but the issue persists.

Tobel A.

Law Practice, 11-50 employees

WPS Office Review

WPS office has proved to be reliable in so many ways, the Android version supports even weaker and lower Android versions.

Pros

Being able to read and edit pdf document formats sounds incredible.

Cons

Most features are functional only purchased version.

Mugume I.

Internet, 51-200 employees

WPS OFFICE Has helped me work on my reports with just my mobile phone.E

Writing my daily, weekly and monthly reports have been so easy to me have monitoring my performance and the overall performance of the department, Thank you WPS OFFICE

Pros

He data extraction feature helped a lot, even the sharing features, the software was so easy to use and only needed computer literacy to operate. It has also helped me write the my daily, weekly and monthly reports with so much ease and comfort.

Cons

When using spreadsheets, the colour options were quite hard to find, the display as well would do well to be improved. But we can do well with it so far and I would appreciate if this was worked upon as well.

SS

Sohan S.

Apparel & Fashion, 501-1,000 employees

Great piece of portable tool for Official Management from anywhere

WPS office is simply a great alternative to work on documents files from remote position using handled devices.

Pros

This application is portable and easily used in any android based Mobile phone therefore this app is very popular among Young generation. It helps to make report, documents, spreadsheet, cost management and official presentation.

Cons

It is not at best in performance by compared to similar other software therefore lots of room for improvement

AM

Amrut M.

Marketing and Advertising, 1,001-5,000 employees

WPS Office

Pros

Easy to use, comes with every software which is needed in daily work. Is as good as excel at a cheaper cost.

Cons

Cannot handle large files. Needs more complex formula's like on google spreadsheets. Hangs if opening multiple documents frequently despite having enough ram.

CA

Christopher Angelo D.

Food & Beverages, 201-500 employees

WPS Services Review

I would still consider it as a good application since its free and I would recommend it to others.

Pros

Its really easy to use and is compatible with every device out there. Lastly, its free and accessible to everyone.

Cons

There are times that I find some parts or functions to be complicated and lacking which I think should still be improved.

PA

Pascal A.

Information Technology and Services, 1-10 employees

Why you need to use WPS

It helps me save money and time, most especially when I'm not at home or in the office

Pros

What I love must about WPS is the of navigation that comes with it, it saves me time and makes my work stress-free.

Cons

What I don't like is that I couldn't reach the support service of WPS on the day I needed them the most.

Géovanny N.

Graphic Design, self-employed

Efficient Work Tool: My Take on WPS Office

Pros

WPS Office helps me work efficiently with its compatibility with Microsoft Office formats, its powerful editing and formatting tools, and its available presentation mode for slide shows.

Cons

WPS Office has frequent bugs, limited features compared to other similar software, and an unfriendly interface.

SM

Simon Mateo M.

Consumer Services, 201-500 employees

Nothing to envy the most famous

Pros

As I write in the title, it has nothing to envy the greatest. It is very easy to use and the integration with other programs is very simple and friendly.

Cons

Too many ads in the free version that make handling files uncomfortable

MN

Michelle N.

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Best mobile office tool

Amazing so far. So easy to use, such access to documents and then again, that ability to create documents on my phone, on the go is just amazing.

Pros

Gives you unmatched access of features unlike similar software/apps. I have been using WPS Office on my phone for more than 3 years and it`s been amazing so far. Usually other similar apps/software doesn`t give you an option to create files but only edit existing ones and WPS gives you that option, which in my opinion is the best of it`s features.

Cons

Not really a con, but i would like it if they added like custom themes for it. I think it would look nice.

Hi Michelle, thanks for your review and supporting WPS Office. Did you download our WPS Office 2019, which gives you the option to change and personalize the UI theme? You can download it from https://www.wps.com. Need more info? read our blog article at https://blog.wps.com/kingsoft-launches-wps-office-2019/.

AH

Ahmed H.

Food & Beverages, 11-50 employees

WPS quality

Pros

I used the application for 2 years almostI have tried most of the featuresComparing with similar applications i like it and how it's easy to use

Cons

The spreadsheet, and the documentI don't think it need to improveAll i want i can find there

Denise Nicole G.

Education Management, self-employed

Use WPS Office for your own sake!

WPS is a lifesaver for us students. This can also be helpful for those who do paper works. WPS Office allows you to have the same experience when using a laptop. You won't even notice the difference aside from knowing you are using phone which is more convenient than bringing heavy laptops at your work or school.

Pros

What I like about this is that it allows you to create documents and files by just downloading WPS on your PHONE for free!!!! You can enjoy its features like document generator, can do excel, pdf, scan pictures, transfer files, & many more. Even if you are not a premium member, you can still enjoy all of the mentioned features! Great isn't it? However, the advantage of having an upgrade account is that the limits of files you can create. WPS Office has also this amazing feature which you can sign a document electronically! But this is only available for a premium member. So, if you are in a business or anything office works, WPS is your to-go.

Cons

I really do not have complain about this software because even though I don't upgrade my account, I can still use their amazing features and make my life easier. For those students who do not own laptops, use WPS now!

Imadur Rozan S.

Architecture & Planning, 501-1,000 employees

All in one Office softwares!

Despite the pros and cons of the app, this app is still the best alternative to microsoft offices that offer better value with better design and optimised so well especially if you're working in smaller screen like smartphone devices. you don't even need to install separate different apps for presentation or sheets, this is quite helpful most of the times whenever i forgot to carry my laptop because most of the office file formats can be opened in one single app!

Pros

First of all, this is the only best FREE office editor app which has words, presentation and sheet editor that doesn't need separate apps! everything can be found in one from typing to converting and opening PDF files, it also able to read microsoft offices formats file like docx, ppt and excel. the portability of this app is insane! especially for mobile devices, it's been there on the app store before microsoft office apps. yet, it's quite stable and have better UI when it's used on smartphone or smaller screen device in comparation with microsoft words which is quite buggy and isn't optimized so well for smartphone devices as it's designed for laptop or pc.

Cons

Despite the app is free, after recent updates the app now show some ads which is annoying as the ads can make your phone laggy (depending on your own smartphone specs) and you have to get the premium version to get rid the ads. the free version is also restricted to some features and more features only available on the premium version. and unlike microsoft words, this app doesn't have ability of checking grammar usage.

Marie M.

Cosmetics, self-employed

WPS Office awesomeness!

Pros

WPS Offices is an awesome office tool packed with features. I honestly am still discovering some of the features offered by this robust tool. But, I often use it to view and edit PDF and word files. The cloud storage feature comes in handy when device space is limited. WPS Office can execute functions similar to tools within MS Office suite such as creating simple spreadsheets, budgets, charts, activity plans, resumes, letters etc. It also have a database of templates for all the various documents which save time spent creating documents. It is available as a mobile app and present itself as a all-in-one on-the-go platform.

Cons

I find many editing functions to be difficult to maneuver on my mobile phone. The space offered for cloud storage is very limited on the free version and the same goes templates. All the better templates are only available in the premium version.

Gbadamosi J.

Computer Software, self-employed

WPS Office Review

I really have been enjoying using WPS office, most times I utilize the mobile version to sort out different projects. I'd give the product a 5 star rating whenever. It is very easy to use compared to similar products.

Pros

One of the extraordinary benefits of WPS Office is that it is designed for cell phones, which makes it simple to write in Word in case an individual does not have a computer, it is a decent choice to save Lots of memory space on cell phones. I like the software since it has basically the same components as Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and the likes.

Cons

I really have nothing bad or any complaint to state about this software, it is without a doubt that extraordinary, but maybe the number advertisements that pop up in the free mode should be looked into by the developers of this software.

VD

Vaani D.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Must have in this digital era!

Amazing experience, would highly recommend to others.

Pros

Been using WPS since last 10 years, Interface is very easy to operate. Best feature is anything can be edited and accessed through your phone. Great variety of templates.

Cons

Sometimes there are glitches which causes the App to get slower.