YAROOMS Logo

Your one-stop shop for an amazing workplace experience.

YAROOMS Reviews

Suggested alternatives

skedda-bookings
tribeloo
othership

Amazing tool - helps to plan your office days, very user friendly, not overly complicated, I think it is fantastic tool to use in todays corporate landscape.
What's nice is the fact that you will receive an email immediately after booking and attaches to my Outlook calendar with ease.
Eventually, app gets bugged, displaying wrong places for people that have booked. This occurs not so many times tough.
Additionally, the pricing structure may not be feasible for small businesses or organizations with limited budgets.

Sergiu P.

Media Production, 11-50 employees

Does the job it's suppose to do!

I'm using YArooms to juggle with 3 meeting rooms in our co-working space, especially helpful when you have limited hardware access and now we know to which room the projector/tv/etc is allocated.

Pros

It helps us manage 3 meeting rooms in our co-working space and helps us share hardware resources.

Cons

It's packed with features, sometimes overwhelming the UI

AJ

Ashley J.

Mining & Metals, 5,001-10,000 employees

Quick Support Response

Pros

Yarooms support was very quick to handle my issue. I felt like the team was really invested into helping me resolve the issue. All though they could not replicate the issue, the communication and speed of response was outstanding. I did resolve the issue by changing my process.

Cons

When a person cancels a desk, we sometimes find it takes a few minutes and a few re launches before we can see the free desk or that we can book another desk. It may due to location (At home, in office etc).

MK

MELISANDE K.

Hospitality, 201-500 employees

Good tool, needs some fine-tuning

Pros

Relativiely easy to use once you understand that you need to plan in calendar before booking your desk. Application in Teams is very practical.

Cons

Desk options (screen size for example) would be more practical if it was visible with a symbol on the desk rather that when hovering over desk with the mouse. The independant application on iphone is not very functional.

Thank you for reviewing Yarooms, your feedback helps us create a better solution. Keep an eye out for product updates—we'll soon be launching a new mobile app!

jS

jamal S.

Hospital & Health Care, 11-50 employees

Yarooms review

Great. i like how simple it is to book a room.

Pros

Easy to use. very easy to navigate. i like it.

Cons

Nothing. everything is perfect. can't think of anything.

Thank you for the review, we are happy you are enjoying Yarooms!

CM

Chad M.

Mental Health Care, 51-200 employees

Does What It Sets Out To Do

It works like it’s described. It’s dependable. It should continue to be updated to stay current, but its overall a decent experience

Pros

I like how easy it is to use. It works like it should, and it’s user friendly.

Cons

It just feels like a software program that has not been refined. It feels like it’s in beta testing. I think there needs to be constant feedback and implementation of feedback. However, I don’t know enough about this process, and it might be a very challenging process.

Thank you for reviewing Yarooms! Your feedback is invaluable in helping us improve our solution.

DM

Dawn M.

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 51-200 employees

Excellent YAROOMS

My overall experience has been wonderful I’d recommend it as a system/service 100 per cent Thank you to all who contribute to its delivery and development

Pros

I have found YAROOMS very easy to use when I first joined my organisation and I was advised that I needed to book rooms in this manner I was very nervous. Respectfully my fears have proved unfounded I have truthfully found YAROOMS easy to use to book and also cancel appointments and also the fact that there is confirmation of the booking and accessible ways to check what you’ve done etc is excellent Truthfully I’ve no fault to find no criticism to make.

Cons

I do not have any complaints to make about YAROOMS I’ve not had any experience that proves negative

IH

Illya H.

Computer Networking, 501-1,000 employees

Review Yarooms

Pros

Easy to Use: People find YAROOMS to be user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy to schedule and manage room bookings. Quick Booking: The software allows for fast and efficient booking of resources. Access Management: YAROOMS offers good access control privileges.

Cons

Performance Issues: Some users report that the software can be slow and buggy.

Thank you for reviewing Yarooms, your feedback helps us create a better solution!

ZS

Zack S.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Great, beyond half days

Good, easy and convenient . Nice to have attached to teams.

Pros

It's easy and helpful to see who is in the office and help me find collegues for in person chats. the photos and layout are easy to read.

Cons

Sometimes when booking isn't for the whole day it can be confusing. It could show a half and grayed out photo for those who have reserved a half day, or have a pop up alert to improve this.

GH

Greg H.

Environmental Services, 1,001-5,000 employees

YAROOMS User Experience

Pros

YAROOMS is easy to use and has an attractive interface.

Cons

Mobile app can be slow at times, partiularly when using the map view to book offices.

TB

Thomas B.

Hospital & Health Care, 5,001-10,000 employees

Room with a view

Pros

Easy to use excellent overview nice solfed GUI

Cons

easy moving from working space to working space (desk to dest) would be nice

CJ

Courtney J.

Facilities Services, 1-10 employees

Very helpful at multi-use building.

I work at a building that is home to several small/start-up companies who alternately need our shared conference spaces. YAROOMS has been a great solution for our building. People at varying levels of computer savvy-ness have been able to use this with no problems - the calendars are very straightforward. On occasion, people will have issues booking new meetings on our door iPads which run the tablet app, but this may be more of a tablet & user issue. (Some examples from our version of the app: you just type over the generic title "Meeting" to re-name; adjusting the start & end times on new bookings is hard for those who cannot see small numbers.) Overall these issues are very minor, and immediately fixable. We like YAROOMS.

Pros

YAROOMS is pretty easy and intuitive to use for people at all "tech levels"! (This goes for both the website and the tablet app.)

Cons

On the iPad "YAROOMS Door" app, sometimes people at my building have difficulty changing the time when booking new meetings.

Hi Courtney, Thank you for your review. We keep our apps updated, to make sure that our users have the best experience with our system. Your feedback is welcome and important for our future improvement works. The YArooms Team.

JS

Julian S.

Music, 11-50 employees

Great help to manage rehearsal, concerts and room rentals

Facilitates our room management and helps to reduce frictions due to doublebooking

Pros

Clear and easy to use structure. Fast input of bookings, easy expandable resources, good overview. Good access privileges management

Cons

not yet accessible on mobile phones, but you are already working on it. Good job.

SM

Sosy M.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

There are way better and way cheaper products out there.

Pros

It is user friendly and easy to figure out.

Cons

The site is incredibly buggy and painfully slow. There is also no customer support phone number or email, so you have to submit a request for help and then eventually a support rep emails you. The support reps are always nice through email, but when we use this system for booking all of our lab equipment and rooms, we need faster support.

Hello Sosy, Thank you for your feed-back. We have indeed a contact form on our website for formal inquiries, however, paying customers (and users during the free trial) should use the live chat option in order to reach us directly and instantaneously. You need to click the ? button in the upper right corner of your YArooms screen and this will open a pop-up window where you will get assistance from our support team. In addition to this, every new account is assigned an account officer upon creation and you can contact yours directly by replying to the email you received after activation of your YArooms account. I hope this will improve your experience in the future.

EM

Emil M.

Information Technology and Services, 51-200 employees

Great Product for meeting room management and room digital signage

Meeting room management Resource management Room Digital signage

Pros

I love the ease of use and the fact that the ergonomy of the product made it so easy to drive adoption in the organization. We are not a big company but any kind of new software that needs to be implemented and adopted came with its own hurdles. With YArooms it just went great.

Cons

There is no monthly plan, only yearly ones. It is true that there is also a solution to pay only by the amount of usage, but having a lot of meetings makes it inefficient economically.

Hi Emil, Thank you for your review. The great advantage of the annually prepaid subscriptions, is that they can be close at any time the customer needs, and a refund will be issued for the remaining balance. The YArooms Team.

AH

Amber H.

Design, 11-50 employees

Takes the guess work out of booking rooms

Pros

I love that it is easy to book a room, know what is available and how long you can stay! It also takes away the awkward conversation of kicking someone out of a room. You check in and when you do the person currently in the room knows to leave. OR! Even better, if there is no one after you, you can extend your time! I love how easy and intuitive it is! It doesn't allow people to take up a room for an entire day and allows you to always get the time you need.

Cons

I think the online booking platform could be improved. It is a lot of scrolling and click to find the rooms and times that you need. Just making it that much easier to use and see what is available.

Thank you for the review, Amber. We are happy you are enjoying YAROOMS. To have a broader oversight of meetings and rooms, you can switch from daily to weekly or monthly views.

JM

Javier M.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

Very recommendable

In summary, these app in its friendly user interface and with the clever design for an easy use, allows you to manage your bookings quickly, straightforwardly an in a satisfactory way. So far, I am happy with what this tools offerers.

Pros

The friendly user interface with the map (in my case, a really accurate and beautiful map of my floor) allows you to easily pick a place according to your preferences. The mobile app comes in handy for checking your spot quickly and for making a check-in when you arrive in the office.

Cons

Thank you for your feedback! We're thrilled you're enjoying Yarooms. Keep an eye out for product updates – a new mobile app is on the way!

EG

Erika G.

Hospitality, 10,001+ employees

Highly recommended

I was skeptical when our organization introduced this tool, but essentially it just made our office life easier!

Pros

Cons

I wish the tool would allow to book a desk for more than 30 days.

We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoy using Yarooms! The ability to book a desk for more than 30 days might be restricted by your company's internal policy. Please contact your organization's administrator for more information.

JH

Jonathan H.

Public Relations and Communications, 51-200 employees

How to make life a dodle

Being in total control of ALL room bookings across 21 Interview rooms and 4 Meeting rooms and 1 Conference room has made life so much easier, Being able to use a system with times in/out in perfect for a very busy environment which is normally difficult to control but now with YArooms set bookings are in place.

Pros

Very easy to use simple way to control room bookings in a large facility.

Cons

Do not want YArooms letting me know that rooms have been cleared and made vacant, had to cancel this command .

Thank you for your review. Any type of notification can be easily turned on / off from the Notifications tab. That way you can avoid receiving information you do not need.

BH

Bob H.

Professional Training & Coaching, 1-10 employees

Hirers book rooms remotely.

Pros

Brilliant system business functions without me needing to be there very easy to use. Have 50 room hirers. Book rooms hourly

Cons

When invoicing the title is case sensitive not flexible with spelling. I therefore have to go through every day to check usage before invoicing rather than using the account function

Hi Bob, Thank you for your review. We are constantly working on improving all the aspects of our user experience with YArooms, and your feedback is important for us, in order to find the best way to make invoicing easier. The YArooms Team.

SG

Susanna G.

Education Management, 501-1,000 employees

Good stuff

Any new features in Yarooms will be most welcome.

Pros

1. Easy to use. 2. Updates promptly. 3. Photos can be uploaded.

Cons

1. Expensive annual subscription 2. Need to set different levels of user access eg. certain facilities can be booked by key personnel only. Classroom booking for teachers only. Studio booking by receptionists only. 3. Give administrator the rights to block certain user group/person for a period of time. Eg. User forgets to release booking. Administrator will impose a penalty to user for 1 month period. After that period, user may be re-instated to continue use of Yaroom.

Hi Susanna, Thank you for your review. For the 1st point, please note that if you break down the cost to a monthly calculation, the annual plans get cheaper than the PAYG plan, the costs are fixed, and you can cancel at any time. We noted the other points, and we ensure you that your feedback is taken in consideration for out future improvement works. The YArooms Team.

BW

Benita W.

Nonprofit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

Great product for basic room scheduling

Pros

Easy to set up and implement Easy to use - no staff training required Easy to make changes Good value

Cons

My only criticism is that recurring meetings can only be input by week, day or date as opposed to random dates which I could do in my old system.

Thank you Benita. We appreciate your input and we will look into expanding the recurrence option to see if we can accommodate this type of recurrence.

BB

Brian B.

Real Estate, 1-10 employees

Proper Office Review

We rent out serviced offices and have a number of meeting rooms where we were managing bookings using a spreadsheet. It meant clients had to contact reception to check availability and book the room. now this can be done directly by our clients and makes managing multiple rooms a doddle.

Pros

Just what we needed to manage the booking of several meeting rooms in one place.

Cons

Difficulty loading logo. Not sure if that was my fault or a problem with the software.

Thank you for your comments Brian. The logos have to fit certain parameters in order to be uploaded properly. We recommend using transparent .png images and also you need to stay within the pixel ratio limits listed on the Branding page.

JO

Jennifer O.

Biotechnology, 51-200 employees

Good product - Service depends on the assigned contact

The product usage is great. And after we were allowed to remain on the older platform, service was good. Didn't like the pressure at first.

Pros

It's easy to onboard people. The system is very easy to navigate.

Cons

The sales staff were trying to move us to the latest version - with some pressure. The new platform did not have drag and drop functionality (at the time) and could not migrate existing meetings. Lack of migration (even for a fee) was an enormous issue.

AW

Aimee W.

Hospitality, 11-50 employees

Useful for a small team

Pros

It is easy to use and the cost is just right for a smaller company

Cons

There is limited functionality with this software

Thank you for your feedback, Aimee! We are constantly working on improving the software functionality and our user experience.

MB

Marsha B.

Real Estate, 51-200 employees

The Move Around

I like the experience with being able to book a different room, or the opportunity to book the same room. I also like booking a meeting space to meet with my team. I also like seeing on the screen where members of my team are, or other coworkers.

Pros

I like that I can move around to different desks, and seating positions whenever they are available.

Cons

The least thing I like about YAROOMS, is nothing.

Thank you for your feedback! We're glad to hear you're enjoying Yarooms.