Zimbra Reviews

4.44/5 (57 reviews)

shashank vallampati

About Zimbra

Reviewed 2019-03-26

Firstly we use this software to check the incoming mails from clients or colleagues. The experience is quite good while using this software as it is fast, more secure. It blocks the mails from the third party systems which are not trusted by this zimbra collaboration suite. We can integration this suite with informative applications like Ted, IBM redbooks to view our daily feeds which is quite helpful for the people who are more interested in gaining knowledge. Instead of sending individual messages to the clients or colleagues we send frequently, there is a looping option where we can send so many mails by copying the same people we send the mail often. We can flag the mails in case of important mails and store it in a directory for any necessary information that is contained in the mail. We can use emojis and stickers for friendly interactions with the people within the organization. We have quite a few regular options like Changing the font, font size, sending attachements along with the emails, referring of the previous mails. We can save the incoming mails by enabling the offline mode in case we are using zimbra in our personal computer. There is an inbuilt archive option where we can archive folders of big size for size compression so that it can be easily transmitted through a dedicated network. We can save all our business contacts. My overall experience using this software is so satisfying.

Cynthia Roland

Zimbra Transition

Reviewed 2019-02-03

Zimbra was chosen as a preferred suite for our company because it allows for a simple client that every member of our workforce could use without feeling overwhelmed with Outlook or Office 365. With Zimbra it has been easier to encourage collaboration with different teams and team members. More experienced team members who need or desire the muscles of Outlook and easily set Zimbra in Outlook.

JOSE BAUTISTA

It's our business email platform.

Reviewed 2018-03-31

We have achieved a centralized and secure administration of the company's email service. We have control of the entire service and it allows us to function efficiently and quickly.

Howard Osborne

An integral tool for managerial issues

Reviewed 2019-04-09

I think that Zimbra is a perfect tool for emailing and management. Despite some issues, it is very easy to implement the service and it helps to communicate with customers and colleagues in the handiest way.

Giridhar Surisetti

Best Email Client Software

Reviewed 2019-03-25

Zimbra, an instant mail setup client which is the best for the corporate sector as we can easily deliver messages and receive the same which works in real time. I have been using Zimbra mail server from the past 2 years and it works remain excellent till time as I don't even have any late deliverability nor any delayed task on it. The features were actually well built for an employee who used to use this on a daily basis and can interact with their colleagues/staff members/clients easily and on time.

Elizabeth Del Valle Gonzalez

Zimbra Collaboration Suite is a great software that allows us to be communicated effectively.

Reviewed 2018-05-30

Zimbra Collaboration Suite has brought me many benefits professionally speaking. Having this software has been a very pleasant experience since we migrated from another mail service to Zimbra. With this things seem simpler. Its interface helps a lot so that any user finds it easy to handle it.

Deepak Mishra

Light weight, Cost-effective & User-Friendly Web-Email Collaboration product

Reviewed 2019-01-31

While working in previous organization, came across this web based product, specially due to its open source nature, and easier to learn. It helped a great deal in being up-to-date by tracking official mails.It has all the features that an basic web email client needs to have. Specially during the times we were connected to VPN, it used to easily work even in low or restricted network connectivity.It had easier and user-friendly User Interface, including refresh button, to force reload emails as per convenience.

Estefanie Arlet Mendoza Torrealba

Zimbra Collaboration Suite is a very useful communication tool that groups several functions.

Reviewed 2018-05-25

Simply Zimbra Collaboration Suite is the best way to stay connected in the institution where I work. The planning of activities as well as the contact information of the different employees is centralized through this program. It is easier to communicate with the Zimbra Collaboration Suite.

Tanmay Karande

Simplistic, Cost Efficient approach towards Email communication

Reviewed 2018-08-01

- Functionality of sending and receiving mails - Appointments in Calendar - helped me in developing my basing understanding of mail clients - helped me in performing my daily work as our business runs through Zimbra

Anonymous

this tool has helped me in many ways especially as I use it daily to review my messages .

Reviewed 2018-02-28

* I agree with the following points: 1- The general presentation menu is quite friendly to the eye., as well as its versatility to be used in cell phones. 2- I like the easy installation and the web administrative console which can be used for many admin tasks. The Desktop app is great and easy to use.

Pedro Luis Quivera

Simple, versatile and efficient.

Reviewed 2018-07-05

Thanks to this software they have improved the relationships in our work team. Its diverse tools allow us to better plan our activities and keep us permanently communicated. Very good.

Paola Morales Montero

It is a software that groups several functions allowing communication to be more effective

Reviewed 2018-07-03

Thanks to Zimbra I have been able to keep better communication with my teammates and at the same time I have improved my ability to plan thanks to the tools that this software has. It has been a great alternative.

Daniel Rada

I have used zimbra for almost 2 years and it has seemed a solid app for business mail system

Reviewed 2018-07-11

A Personal and Work experience

Carlos J. David

A very useful e-mail, agenda, and collaboration tool

Reviewed 2018-08-06

This is a useful program that solves your communication needs and helps keep you up to date with your emails, your meetings, and your daily tasks

Andrea Wroot

Reliable email manager!

Reviewed 2019-08-17

Zimbra is simply outstanding and easy to implement. It can also be used for data storage and sharing.

Nairoby Diaz

Free email service

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2019-01-10

I'm no longer at work where I use Zimbra, but I recommend it 100%

Gilberto Gonzalez

It is an innovative email messaging and collaboration suite. It is the free software solution

Reviewed 2018-03-10

It is an innovative email messaging and collaboration suite. The powerful Zimbra web client integrates email, contacts, shared calendar

Altagracia Velarde Montero

Zimbra Collaboration Suite groups the functions that I need in a software to plan and communicate

Reviewed 2018-07-13

With Zimbra I have improved substantially with respect to task planning and communication with my team. In the same way it has allowed us to save resources since it is a free software that offers a quality service.

E-mail made easy

Reviewed 2018-10-09

Zimbra E-mail is very, very easy to use. Our little complaints are just nitpicky and isn't serious. We've been using Zimbra e-mail for over 5 years and have not had any major issuer. Our organization plans on keeping this service for years to come.

Anton Gonzalez

Great for small orgs that can't justify the cost of paid email suites

Reviewed 2019-08-28

Great for small orgs that can't justify the cost of paid email suites but want the features that they may have become used to with Exchange/Outlook. The web app is pretty damned good, and the Zimbra Desktop app for Windows/Mac/etc is serviceable if you need to manage multiple accounts.

Luca Filippi

Easy to use and full of features

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-11-02

I used Zimbra in my previous company and I liked the suite very much because it offered almost anything you'd need from an on-premise mail server. It also had some extra features like its own cloud support to share documents and files amongst users. The paid version also came with the connector for Outlook allowing users keep using their standard mail client application. I never had any issue to configure my email account on my mobile phones either through the MS Exchange protocol compatibility. It also comes with a rich web interface. Now it should also integrate a chat/conference and a document collaboration features but they were not available yet when I was using Zimbra so I can't tell anything about them.

Syed Arbab Wadood

Its a good product with low cost on-premise mailing and collaboration suite!!

Reviewed 2018-04-17

Our organization is based on Linux with end user using the same and we really don;t want to go MS Exchange option so we left with choices of Lotus Notes (Which is a very good yet expensive product), Novell groupwise and Zimbra. Having tested Zimbra around more than 10 years ago we choose this. It has the flexibility to provide mobile base, thick client and thin web base client. So it was good choice and we are quite satisfied with our decision back then

David Alward

Great collaboration and easy to use

Reviewed 2018-02-07

This is a great software that makes collaboration a breeze!

Yezid Mendoza Jimenez

Powerfull stable and integrated email platform

Reviewed 2018-02-01

The Zimbra platform integrates open source apps in a very stable email application, Administration web gui is very complete and easy to use. Webmail client app is very complete for our users and customers.

Hemant Alankala

Good software to increase productivity

Reviewed 2019-06-11

My overall experience is good. Actually very good in terms of value for money. I would recommend for others. Organizations that very big can afford others, but I think market segment for zimbra is different

Anonymous

Great program for non expensive web client

Reviewed 2018-03-22

Great for company that does not want expensive email web client. Does everything you want in an email client. Never had system crash and is pretty decent.

Amir Malik

Best and fast server for Emailing.

Reviewed 2019-08-09

In short, Zimbra is a perfect tool to stay connected and can be used in a firm where you need to send and receive information. It is fast and you can send email to multiple contacts. Zimbra customer service is also very good.

Calvin Whitehead

Not bad, but not perfect either.

Reviewed 2019-03-15

Overall, it's not bad and it's much better than having everything on google's servers.

Randy Hunter

My experience has been very positive.

Reviewed 2018-04-09

We have been using Zimbra for over 8 years and have been very happy with it . Good functionality for the price.

Peter Weis

All my colleagues and I use Zimbra everyday for our communication and cooperation.

Reviewed 2017-10-11

I like the implementation of various tools in Zimbra - I use mail, chat, calendar and briefcase in my everyday work.

Email but a lot more

Reviewed 2018-10-03

Fast webmail, email functionality works great, Clean interface and easy to use. Also has the calendar and portfolio features which is great addons.

Rafael Becemberg

Personally, I prefer Microsoft Exchange email, especially for the download of attachments.

Reviewed 2018-02-13

It really has not brought me many benefits since they imposed it on me as an email at work. I much preferred the presentation and management that the hotmail had a few years ago.

Branislav Viest

Cannot imagine daily routine without Zimbra

Reviewed 2018-12-16

Cannot imagine daily routine without Zimbra. I using Zimbra for many years and I'm totally thankful for this toolkit.

Lauren Mason

Helpful way to stay connected.

Reviewed 2019-09-12

I have enjoyed using Zimbra, it took a little bit to get used to the format, but overall it's great!

John Mutuma

An effective communication tool

Reviewed 2019-03-19

Zimbra is an effective emailing tool which is customization depending on the needs of an organization. It is easy to use and support several languages making it vital for organizations that operate in different countries. Its versatility enables it to work in diverse environments.

Anonymous

I use it daily, and rarely did have a problem with it.

Reviewed 2018-03-27

A resilient software, which makes me fell confident when sending/receiving e-mails.

Sujith Kumar

User friendly and economical suite for business needs

Reviewed 2019-04-14

The best thing that you would like to have in the suite it is email interface. It is so user friendly and loaded with all the features that you might find it hard to have among other suites. You can Import your email history, organize your historical and present data with filters and set-up meeting slots with just one click.

Carlos Rosi

Trustworthy

Reviewed 2017-02-03

If you need an e-mail server, which you can use along with software like thunderbird, and able to manage calendars (work meetings), easy to use then you are in the indicated option.

Yasaru De Silva

Totally comfortable with end user

Reviewed 2019-07-11

We are providing mail services and also we use this internally. We have entire control of this. managing and using zimbra is such a good experience to do both user and admin roll.

Ronny Leal - Desarrollador de Software

This was the mail server that existed in an institution where he worked in certain occasions

Reviewed 2018-06-12

Corporate email

Rene Molinari

The new version of Zimbra is the best and most complete tool for emails

Reviewed 2019-10-09

It is a good software to connect to the equipment through group chats, where even the creation of channels based on videoconferences is allowed. In addition, it can be used to share documents online. It is also recommended to synchronize and store all the information of our work through its own cloud, Zimbra Drive.

Luis Arredondo Ramírez

Great email client software

Reviewed 2018-05-23

The capacity of local storing messages.

Jonathan Weekes

Good Email Client

Used occasionally for 2+ years
Reviewed 2019-04-12

Responsive support. Nice interface. It’s also very easy to administer many users. Easy to make group and user aliases.

Laura Bradley

Zimbra Email software review

Reviewed 2018-12-14

I love the ease of use of zimbra. Flawless and functional.

Great for Scheduling

Reviewed 2019-01-18

I like that the layout can give me a full range of scheduling cababilities. It helps to be able to have different days laid out on the sheet for one person and that I can go back and forth. The layout makes sense for keeping people organized and aware of what is happening next on their calendar. I also like that I can easily flow between one person's agenda and the next rather than having everyone's schedule on one calendar and having color coordination. I think Zimbra is much simpler in that way.

Excellent Exchange alternative

Reviewed 2018-09-04

Ability to mimic Exchange perfectly (even Outlook thinks this is Exchange)

Raul Muñoz

Free version lacks features and cloud (payed) version is too expensive

Used occasionally for 1-2 years
Reviewed 2018-07-01

In the company we all remember Zimbra. It left us with a really good impression. It had nice features that other "better" ones don't have like batch mail forwarding or delayed email sending. I would use it again.

Neyza Romero

Easy to use and configure z in machines

Reviewed 2018-07-11

1. Email manager, easy use and configuration, which allows to connect with different operating systems. 2. You can check your emails from anywhere, you can also synchronize your online account with a microsoft application like outlook and android mail. 3. It is not necessary to install applications since you can see it online through a webmail. 4. The last update of zimbra has a chat, so that users created by the company, who has it installed, can communicate.

Morgan Schulte

Work email

Reviewed 2019-02-23

Easy to use, and can organize your email very well because it’s a basic software

Chad Joyce

Zimbra was Challenging to Use

Reviewed 2019-09-20

Overall is was ok at the time. We made a much needed move to Mircosoft.

Les McDougal

Very cool

Reviewed 2019-01-24

It's easy to deploy, easy to be a admin and is very secure that is the real problem of the auto-admin mail systems.

Mouhsen Ibrahim

Easy and quick installation, lots of good features.

Used monthly for 2+ years
Reviewed 2018-02-08

Daniel DeLuca

zimbra is your basic web e-mail service

Reviewed 2018-08-07

Zimbra is a basic software is very basic and easy to use. Not a lot of menu options to jump through.

Johny Hazin