Zoho Cliq Reviews - Page 2

Business messaging with many options

Pros

I love it, it's very complete, the calls and video calls are of great quality. You can use it with internal and external clients.

Cons

I know there is a lot of competition and the cost of this software is quite low but I think a good option would be a multi-user license. Although really the cost is quite affordable.

A business chat

Pros

I like that you can have a complete way of communication, not only by texts, you also have voice calls or video calls, it is excellent to always keep your colleagues in touch.

Cons

I also like that it is integrated into the mail, I can tell you many positive things about this software. It is very very good.

Easy way to chat through your company

Simple, easy to learn and a great way to communicate with my colleagues.

Pros

If you use the Zoho suite, you should use Cliq. It easy to integrate and the learning curve is fast.

Cons

It work not so good with the GIFs and reaction on comment. However, if you only need to communicate like the old MSN, it does the work.

Value of Money with 5 star service

Pros

There are a lot of application that offers security and accessibility whenever you communicate with business partners, clients., subordinate or teams. But this application defer with the affordable plans they can offer. Specially when you are a newly established group and wanted to start low. This would be exurity, functionality, accessibilty and value of money all wrapped in one.

Cons

The least thing I like is if you are not acclimated with the app you really have to go through the process of learning its in and outs, work arounds and technical issues you may encounter. Which I have not encounter so far!

Business chat

Pros

Having access to your mail and at the same time a chat with which you can be in contact with your colleagues is a very efficient way to always maintain communication with your team. It is quite fast and easy to use, it has many communication options and you can also invite users outside the organization.

Cons

What if it were also integrated into the ZohoMail app. Just as a suggestion to unify apps. Could be a good improvement.

A complete communication system

Pros

I like the good quality with which this chat is presented. It looks very simple in the mail but it is really very complete. The App is excellent too. The calls and video calls with a good connection are of excellent quality.

Cons

With the free version we have enough. I thought it was included with the mail but I see that it also has a paid version.

very simple to use. very hands on software. simple to navigate

we are able to track all records of actioned and not actioned tickets and see a trail of responses easily.

Pros

the ability to easily interact with clients and with current users in our workgroup. the feature of controlling clients PC without the need for a third party software

Cons

we cannot group tickets under client name. ticket system is messy and ticket order is not understood.

Great Communication tool for our staff

Pros

Easy to implement and roll out - Quickly helped our team stay in touch

Cons

Some functionality is not intuitive but that is expected from a product with as many options as Cliq has

A good collaboration tool

Pros

It allowed us to communicate with other team members using chat, audio chat, channels, and meetings

Cons

Its interface is not very user-friendly as compared to the product we switched to and it had less options available or you can say the product we selected had more options to offer than zoho cliq.

Cliq Organisation Chat Software Review

Pros

The real time check in check out clock, inside the app Remote work facility

Cons

The message reply and tagging ux ui is not good

Zoho Cliq

I am able to switch between conversations quickly, which allows me to do multiple things at once. Also the fact that you can have joint conversations make doing projects and just communicating with a group so much easier.

Pros

The fact that you can have multiple conversations opened up at once in the same screen.

Cons

Honestly there really is not something that I do not care for, the software is great!

Great tool for internal communication

Just keeping everyone connected and on the same page is crucial.

Pros

We use the entire suite of Zoho products, so it's very convenient to have the chat function built into the platform. Means less tabs open on my computer.

Cons

I miss the giphy feature that I used when my company used Slack. It was great for injecting some levity into company communication.

Communication via Cliq is easy!

Pros

Easy to download and use Contacts can be grouped for specific conversations

Cons

It logs you out after a certain amount of time and you cannot see pending messages when logged out. Texting is just as fast and more noticeable. I like Cliq but I don't think it is as vibrant as it could be. You have to be at the desk to have the benefits of Cliq.

keep connected to your computer with a Cliq

We resolved a way to communicate and exchange content through a personalized platform

Pros

Finding a way to communicate without the conventional tools we find Cliq. It was very easy to use, especially for people who did not handle this type of tool.

Cons

It has some errors that are then solved by Zoho. He needs more development.

Fun and easy to use team chat software

It is a cheap software that is easy to use.

Pros

For the price (free to really cheap) you have some great features and support. Features including group and private messaging and a decent protection.

Cons

I wish there were more controls for admins. The lack of ability to delete or modify messages can be a potential problem.

Zoho Cliq

Pros

It is wonderful for collab and communication if you are already using Zoho Suite.

Cons

As a stand alone app, you might have better alternatives.

I do not understand the need for this program

Pros

Overall every Zoho platform we have has made life easier or more efficient. This is a software that does have benefits. It allows us to communicate on an inhouse and professional program. It could be through messages, videos or more. This can make communication easier and more efficient for the office, but it is not perfect.

Cons

This is the most redundant software package I have ever had. Between emails, our office phones and texting I do not understand why we need this software. The only benefit is that it is more professional and exclusively inner office. Yes, I cannot drunk zoho cliq video call my boss, but any professional should be able to do that without this software. I am not impressed and try my best to avoid this software daily.

Zoho's slack and Microsoft's Teams

I thought overall business use case was ok. It never really caught on with team members so we have not been using it as much. Also we are not extensively using Zoho suite so that could be the reason.

Pros

It's for quick communication and chat with team members. It also works with projects if you are dealing with multiple people. It integrates with the Zoho environment and it's cheaper than Teams that for sure. You can send files, view audio, view videos on it. Each member of the team can have their own account. Also you can create multiple threads or chat groups so that it doesn't all get mixed up. It also just works in the browser which is great. Don't necessarily have to install the software.

Cons

I thought it is still a work in progress. A bit buggy at times. It also does not have emoticons as other chat programs out there. I did have some delays between messages.

Zoho Cliq for office chat but it is slow

It was okay, I used it for around 10 months and than we finally decided to move to Slack because the share files take some time to open.

Pros

Easy UI and good mobile application. We can attach all kind of files. Integrated with all other Zoho Applications.

Cons

Uploading a file or viewing a photo which is shared is very slow.

Easy if you are at your desk.

Pros

Gives me AIM flashback. It's easy to use.

Cons

It takes a lot of convincing to get people to switch over to Cliq instead of emailing or texting information. I've worked for companies where similar IM systems were used all the time. While Cliq's features are nice, I still prefer Skype for Business.

Work chat made easy

It saves mail time and official group chats are easy to create for general and quick info sharing

Pros

Able to chat with colleagues at work and share information ASAP

Cons

Ease of use difficulty and exploration of functions may take a while

Free product for our team. Easy to implement and use.

Pros

Free, what else can I say? Great alternative to Slack for a fraction of the cost. Good system for our team to use.

Cons

Free comes with its benefits but always comes with its drawbacks. Functionality is good, not great.

Good but not impressve

It was good but not that efficient and impressive.

Pros

Since we have used the entire ZOHO CRM it looked easy for us to use it..its like any other app for messages.

Cons

it was not effective..messages used to deliver late.

Zoho Cliq smoothly flow within the Zoho cloud for business suite

communication and connection with remote employees anywhere with ease and just couple of cliqs away!

Pros

ease of use, doesn't require any specific training or needs from employees from all levels in any organization, and ease of integral with all other Zoho cloud products.

Cons

lacking some advanced features, like conferencing from within the Cliq, it's a good tool for chatting, but lack collaboration capabilities, which is covered by other Zoho products

A good team communication app for managing simple communications with the teams.

Pros

- Very simple and easy to use UI - Tabbed and Split chat is one of the best features that is not available in other competitors, which really helps in managing the chats between multiple windows

Cons

- The pricing seems higher for the value provided - The integrations are very less compared to the competitors.