Vendors bid for placement within our listings. This option sorts the directory by those bids, highest to lowest. Vendors who bid for placement can be identified by the blue “Visit Website” button on their listing.
Avg. Customer Review
Sorts listings by overall star rating, based on user reviews, highest to lowest.
Recommended for Me
Listings previously selected by users whose company industry and size match yours. Recommendations are not sponsored.
A single place for team communication and workflows
Free Plan: $0
• No limits on time or users
• Search and browse up to 10k of the most recent messages
• 10 apps or service… Read more about Slack integrations
• Native apps for iOS, Android, Mac & Windows Desktop
• Two-person voice and video calls
• 5GB total file storage for the team
• Two-factor authentication
Standard Plan: $6.67 per user / month billed annually (or $8.00/user/month when billed monthly)
Everything in the Free plan, and:
• Unlimited searchable message archives
• Unlimited apps and service integrations
• Custom retention policies for messages and files
• Guest access
• Priority support
• OAuth via Google
• Mandatory two-factor authentication
• Custom User Groups to reach a team or department
• Group voice and video calls
• 10GB file storage per team member
• Custom Profiles
Plus Plan: $11.75 per user / month
Everything in the Standard plan, and:
• SAML-based single sign-on (SSO)
• Compliance Exports of all messages
• 99.99% Guaranteed Uptime SLA
• 24/7 Support with 4-hour response time
• User provisioning and deprovisioning
• Real-time Active Directory sync with OneLogin, Okta, Centrify, and Ping Identity
• 20GB file storage per team member
Slack Enterprise Grid powers the design, usage, and administration of multiple interconnected Slack workspaces across the entire company.
• Organization-wide search, direct messaging, and announcement-focused channels
• Unlimited workspaces, customized around the people, information and apps that matter most to a team
• Shared channels between workspaces to connect teams when needed
• Security, compliance, billing, and platform integration management in a single view
• Support for integrations with data loss prevention (DLP), e-Discovery, and offline backup providers
• 1 TB (1,000 GB) of storage per user
• Dedicated account and customer success teams
• 24/7 support with 2-hour response time
10,000 MAU // 1 Team Member
Additional MAU → $2/1000 MAU
Additional Team Members → $25 / Member / Mo.… Read more about Helpshift
$150 // mo.
100,000 MAU // 3 Team Members
Additional MAU → $2/1000 MAU
Additional Team Members → $65 / Member / Mo.
Team Member Pricing Starts at $150 / Member / Mo.
30-day free trial, no credit card required.
Sprout - for startups: free for up to 10 users.
Blossom - for teams: $19/us… Read more about Freshchater/month (paid monthly) or $15/user/month (paid annually).
Web conferencing tool to host online meetings and webinars.
Free version: Meet with upto 5 participants
Free Trial (14-days): Fully functional with all features of professional ed… Read more about Zoho Meetingition.
Subscription pricing is based on number of hosts and number of participants, starting at $12/month or $115/year for 1 host and 5 participants. Yearly subscription has 20% discount.
5 Participants - $12/month/host
10 Participants - $18/month/host
25 Participants - $24/month/host
50 Participants - $35/month/host
100 Participants - $49/month/host
Using Skype to call anyone else on Skype is free, while calls to both traditional landline telephones and mobile phones c… Read more about Skypean be made for a fee.
Premium account with additional features costs from €3.49 per month (€4.01 incl. VAT).
Try Olark for free. Scale Olark with your live chat team.
$17 / month for 1 live chat operator.
$49 for a team of 4… Read more about Olark live chat live chat operators.
Customer messaging platform for sales, marketing and support
Intercom Respond: from $53/month
Intercom Engage: from $53/month
Intercom Educate: from $49/month
Intercom Live Chat f… Read more about Intercomor Sales: from $66/month* or $106/month
Intercom Customer Engagement: from $53/month
Intercom Customer Support: from $102/month
A bundle of Respond, Engage & Educate is available from $99/month*
*new customers only
Pure Chat offers two live chat plans - Free and Pro.
The Free plan supports unlimited live chat and users.
The Pro plan… Read more about Pure Chat includes everything provided in the Free plan, but also allows customers to leverage real-time analytics, visitor tracking and alerts, SMS notifications, contacts (a lightweight CRM), and the ability to remove branding, among other features.
HipChat Basic: Free for unlimited users! Comes with group chat, instant messaging, file sharing and unlimited integration… Read more about HipChats.
HipChat Plus: $2 per user per month for video chat, screen sharing and additional advanced features.
30-day free trial with all features.
Unlimited free use for up to five people.
Basic: $9/employee/month (billed monthly) or $7.20/employee/month (billed annua… Read more about Podiolly).
Plus: $14/employee/month (billed monthly) or $11.20/employee/month (billed annually).
Premium: $24/employee/month (billed monthly) or $19.20/employee/month (billed annually).
Custom plans are also available for larger teams.
Secure enterprise social networking & communication platform
Standard: $0 - Free
Premium: $3 per active user / month
Up to 1k monthly active users
Premium: $2 per active user / mon… Read more about Workplace by Facebookth
1,001 - 10k monthly active users
Premium: $1 per active user / month
10,001+ monthly active users
Free for Non-Profits and Educational Institutions
Free collaboration, communication & management tool suite
Basic (up to 12 users): Free
Plus (up to 24 users): $39/month
Standard (unlimited users, 100GB storage): $99/month
Pro… Read more about Bitrix24fessional (unlimited users, unlimited storage): $199/month
A 30-day free trial is available for the self-hosted version of Bitrix24, which costs from $1490.
GetApp offers free software discovery and selection resources for professionals like you. Our service is free because software vendors pay us when they generate web traffic and sales leads from GetApp users.
Because we’re committed to help you find the right solution for your business needs, we list all software vendors on our website, and give them the opportunity to feature their solutions and collect user reviews.
At GetApp, our comprehensive software listings, verified user reviews, product comparison pages, articles and AppFinder, our assistive tool will empower you to make confident and well-informed purchase decisions.
Sign up / Sign in
Both new and existing users can sign in with LinkedIn.